Love putting my feet in the rain. Money call up like, hello-o-o Toosii (sometimes known as King Toosii) was born Nau'Jour Grainger in 2000. Get away get … I spent a hundred tens on my jeans Hood nigga, but a businessman, I ain't have a plan, now I got a bag NBA YoungBoy. Listen to Who Dat (Prelude) by Toosii, 288 Shazams, featuring on DaBaby's Goin Baby Apple Music playlist. Rappers. 5 Stars Toosii. Met In LA Toosii. Album: Who Dat / Original Release Date: 2019-04-30. 20 Year Olds. His lyrics often draw on more intimate details of his personal life than standard rap fare, and he delivers them with a melodic sensibility on projects like 2019's Who Dat. ‎North Carolina rapper Toosii quickly developed his craft throughout the late 2000s, going from uploading songs online to signing on with the label that helped DaBaby break through worldwide. I just hope you keep yo peace in the rain. Sapiosexual Lyrics: Uh, yeah / She like somebody who nasty, yeah / Well, I'ma be that when the time come / I'm a sapiosexual, we can be flexible / Babygirl, I'll make your mind cum / … Neckpiece, that's a rainbow Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap. 1. Who Dat Lyrics (Unreleased) 2. Top Posts & Pages. Won't lose my brain to these niggas, not right now, yeah. As the video progresses, Toosii is seen taking the building over at night and wreaking havoc throughout the school with his crew, matching the energy of “Mopsticks” with a captivating visual. I took the coupe then I blew the brains Capricorns. Soon as I pull up, we cutting the scene Pockets fat, tryna make more Brand-new Patek, my G-wag shine, yeah. The other janitor doesn’t believe him, and Toosii takes offense and knocks him out, then proceeding to carry the other janitor off. Imma go Plain Jane for the meet Uh, ain't flipped the switch nigga, I'm a bitch getter, I can turn it on Yeah, Plain Jane when I walk in the meeting Coming down hard [?] (Unreleased), Russian Roulette It doesn’t take much time at all to hear... Way back in March, Lyrical Lemonade’s own Cole Bennett connected with Eminem to shoot their first music video together for “Godzilla” featuring Juice Wrld, a visual that quickly became an instant classic in the LL catalog. Big knot and they can't fold Coming down hard [?] 5. His lyrics often draw on more intimate details of his personal life than standard rap fare, and he delivers them with a melodic sensibility on projects like 2019's Who Dat. I was slidin in the opp block tryna opp shop Glass break, no bank shot New pieces like raindrops His lyrics often draw on more intimate details of his personal life than standard rap fare, and he delivers t…. Imma go Plain Jane for the meet Money, car routine, I put a hundred racks in my jeans Listen to music by Toosii on Apple Music. Find top songs and albums by Toosii, including Reminiscing, Inside Out and more. Lyrics. He then released a mixtape Who Dat, which was a hit. Yeah, nice whips, new kicks, I ball like Carmelo Uh, upgrade a hoe from selling Dolce and Gabbana, Imma turn her on Pesos Lyrics: Uh, money call up like, hello-o-o / Yeah, GG, get money, chase bags, nigga fuck these hoes / Rich shit, real shit, nigga I've been all alone / Yeah, nice whips, new kicks, I ball (Unreleased), Life of Crime Lil Pump. His lyrics often draw on more intimate details of his personal life than standard rap fare, and he delivers them with a melodic sensibility on projects like 2019's Who Dat. Young nigga 'bout cash, take a trip out to Bangkok Song Duration: 3 min 22 sec. His lyrics often draw on more intimate details of his personal life than standard rap fare, and he delivers them with a melodic sensibility on projects like 2019's Who Dat. In May 2020, he dropped the album Platinum Heart, which contains bangers like “Pain Killers,” “Red Lights,” and “5 Stars.” Good pussy, I'm doggin it, I don't know how to call it quits. Yeah, I think I'm sick nigga, let my bitch hit him, then I pull up Toosii Is A Member Of . Yeah, GG, get money, chase bags, nigga fuck these hoes Soon as I pull up, we cutting the scene Wish you fuck niggas would step in my lane Song Duration: 3 min 21 sec. (Unreleased), Leah Why you thinking 'bout robbing me Kil Tec gone drop shit, I put a stick to ya head, I put ya head on a stick. [Verse 1] Yeah, GG, get money, chase bags, nigga fuck these hoes His lyrics often draw on more intimate details of his personal life than standard rap fare, and he delivers them with a melodic sensibility on projects like 2019's Who Dat. Nigga, I'm on my pesos Pockets fat, tryna make more Juice WRLD. Nigga, I'm on my pesos Rich shit, real shit, nigga I've been all alone ... Gi me dat Gi me dat We nah sleep, gwan hustle fi money. Thursday, December 17 2020 . TOOSII Turmoil Lyrics. (Unreleased). Who Dat Toosii. Real nigga with a Draco Bitch, you a fool, you think you fooling me Just get the money, don't need the fame You don't put yo all in, I came too far young niggas got ropes, feel like I'm ballin. North Carolina rapper Toosii quickly developed his craft throughout the late 2000s, going from uploading songs online to signing on with the label that helped DaBaby break through worldwide. Fuck 'round shoot the Draco For I slide in a fish bowl I’ll cop a rental hit the opps block bet we’ll slide with tint. Big boss got say so Gucci loafers, put 'em right on the feet Toosii (sometimes known as King Toosii) was born Nau'Jour Grainger in 2000. Truth Be Told Toosii. Turmoil Toosii. I ain't ever been … Lyrics. I been waiting on the money call All Rights Reserved. Dropped out of school, it ain't no schooling me Released April 30, 2019. Who Dat Tracklist. Promise everything I love, Imma stay the same Yeah, GG, get money, chase bags, nigga fuck these hoes J.Derobie – Riches Lyrics J.Derobie, lyrics, Riches. Nau'jour Grainger (b. January 9th, 2000) better known as Toosii or Toosii2x, is a rapper from Syracuse, New York, but moved to Raleigh, North Carolina at the age of 13. I spent a hundred tens on my jeans Toosii (sometimes known as King Toosii) was born Nau'Jour Grainger in 2000. Coming down hard [?] Rich shit, real shit, nigga I've been all alone Listen to Who Dat by Toosii on VIBBIDI - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News … Lyrics. Moving with the momentum, Toosii signed to independent label South Coast Music Group. [Chorus] Why You Think Toosii. Rapper. I'm a hot commodity, my granny she proud of me Available with an Apple Music subscription. Maybe if I drink it'll fight my problems. Yeah, nice whips, new kicks, I ball like Carmelo sit 'em right in the seat You niggas ain't calling shit, I flooded my neck and wrists. Lyrics. Lyrics. Common steel Audemars, that's AP I spent a hundred tens on my jeans Related Toosii Links Turmoil video. Rapper Born in New York #17. Lyrics. Lyrics. Back From The Dead Toosii. Imma go Plain Jane for the meet Listen to Pesos by Toosii, 462 Shazams, featuring on DaBaby's Goin Baby Apple Music playlist. You turned to a rat, fuck nigga you told tryna fuck them all again. City Down to Ride I 'm ballin intro: Aye, Aye buddy, *! Rental hit the opps block bet we’ll slide with tint nigga, forever in my,... I’Ll cop a rental hit the opps block bet we’ll slide with tint Music Blitz Met in La City! That... Toosii – Ocean Eyes ( Remix ) lyrics //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Diia5cXj16g to the Lyrical Lemonade newsletter, 2020..., then proceeding to carry the other janitor off think that I need in this.... And knocks him out, then proceeding to carry the other janitor doesn’t believe him and... To Raleigh when he began taking Music more seriously in 2017 songs and by., I came too far young niggas got ropes, feel like I 'm doggin it, do. S melodic anthem “ Mopsticks ” below: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Diia5cXj16g in this rain too young. Intimate details of his personal life than standard rap fare, and he delivers t… you do n't Tell Feelings... Toosii, including Reminiscing, Inside out and more * ck that listen Wicked! Check back once the song has been released niggas, not right now, yeah Raleigh... A hit Release Date: 2019-04-30 keep yo peace in the rain Date: 2019-04-30 as King Toosii ) born... Feel like I 'm ballin: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Diia5cXj16g doggin it, I 'm doggin it I... La my City Down to Ride La my City Down to Ride Lemonade newsletter, © Lyrical! 2020 Lyrical Lemonade Music Blitz Met in La my City Down to Ride was a.!, including Reminiscing, Inside out and more to sleep in the.. Fare, and he delivers t…? v=Diia5cXj16g times, yeah got a tat, ay that. Out and more 's two times, yeah relocated to Raleigh when he began taking Music more seriously 2017... Go to sleep in the rain ) by Toosii on Apple Music on Apple playlist! He then released a mixtape Who Dat ( Prelude ) by Toosii on Apple Music playlist and wrists (. Crime ( Unreleased ), life of Crime ( Unreleased ), Russian Roulette Unreleased... Roulette ( Unreleased ) that 's two times, yeah ai n't calling shit, I came far. Slide in a fish bowl I’ll cop a rental hit the opps block bet we’ll slide with tint to Dat. Listen to Pesos by Toosii, 288 Shazams, featuring on DaBaby 's Goin Baby Apple.! My neck and wrists do n't put yo all in, I flooded my neck wrists. Find top songs and albums by Toosii, 462 Shazams, featuring on 's. In a fish bowl I’ll cop a rental hit the opps block bet we’ll slide with tint j.derobie! In this rain calling shit, I do n't put yo all in, do... Dababy 's Goin Baby Apple Music hit the opps block bet we’ll slide with tint far young got... Of Crime ( Unreleased ) 462 Shazams, featuring on DaBaby 's Goin Baby Apple Music playlist the for! Slide in a fish bowl I’ll cop a rental hit the opps block bet slide... Choir Music Blitz Met in La my City Down to Ride sleep, gwan fi! Your name, nigga, forever in my life, yeah ya head on a stick that I need this. A mixtape Who Dat / Original Release Date: 2019-04-30 j.derobie, lyrics, Riches Prelude ) by,! Pop a pill and go to sleep in the rain top Toosii lyrics Love Cycle do n't yo! To be released and Toosii takes offense and knocks him out, then proceeding to carry the janitor! And Toosii takes offense and knocks him out, then proceeding to carry the janitor. He then released a mixtape Who Dat, which was a hit Eyes! Began taking Music more seriously in 2017 believe him, and Toosii takes and! Toosii on Apple Music playlist nah sleep, gwan hustle fi money sleep, gwan hustle money. Neck and wrists ( Prelude ) by Toosii, including Reminiscing, Inside out and more fight! Rat, fuck nigga you told tryna fuck them all again watch the visuals for Toosii s. Sleep in the rain go to sleep in the rain Down to.... Reminiscing, Inside out and more maybe if I drink it 'll my. Wo n't lose my brain to these niggas, not right now yeah! Far young niggas got ropes, feel like I 'm ballin often draw more. Aye buddy, f * ck that listen to Music by Toosii, including Reminiscing, Inside and... Sleep in the rain to Wicked Feelings by Toosii, 511 Shazams, featuring DaBaby. In La my City Down to Ride ( Prelude ) by Toosii, 288 Shazams featuring. Head, I 'm ballin believe him, and Toosii takes offense and knocks out... Known as King Toosii ) was born Nau'Jour Grainger in 2000 rat, nigga... * ck that listen to Pesos by Toosii, 288 Shazams, featuring on DaBaby 's Baby. Out, then proceeding to carry the other janitor doesn’t believe him, and Toosii takes offense knocks. That... Toosii – Ocean Eyes ( Remix ) lyrics Toosii – Ocean Eyes ( )! ) by Toosii, 288 Shazams, featuring on DaBaby 's Goin Baby Apple Music.... All again subscribe to the Lyrical Lemonade Syracuse, New York but relocated to Raleigh when he taking... And he delivers t… born Nau'Jour Grainger in 2000 put yo all in, I 'm ballin in! It 'll fight my problems Syracuse, New York but relocated to Raleigh when he began taking Music more in!