This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe is the perfect twist on your favorite cheesecake dessert. Creamy white chocolate and tart raspberry sauce help make this White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe the best cheesecake … I have been wanting to make and share this recipe … Thank you so much for this recipe. Set aside. Stir in the vanilla. https://boulderlocavore.com/raspberry-cheesecake-cookies-recipe If I’m out of cream cheese, it’s time to go to the grocery store! The creamy, New York cheesecake filling is infused with the unmistakable richness of white chocolate. Cheesecake is one of my most favoritest things in all the land, and this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake *might* be my best one yet! Put the remaining raspberries in a saucepan with the lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar. A definite hit and top restaurant quality. In a microwave, melt raspberry jam; stir until smooth. Made this for a holiday party and it was a big hit! of hot water to larger pan. Prep Time: 35 minutes. https://bakerbynature.com/white-chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake Bake: 1 hour 20 min. Add cooled melted white chocolate and beat on medium speed until … Cover the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with extra large aluminum foil so that the no … Now making them all the time. Served with fresh raspberries and dusted with icing sugar, this cheesecake … But if you’re a pre-made “snob” (like I am most of the time =) then feel free to make it in a spring-form pan, just double the cream cheese mixture and raspberry mixture and use your own chocolate wafer crust recipe. White chocolate magic I’m so excited to share my favourite Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake recipe with you! Making my second one today !!! Cover and let stand for 2 minutes without stirring. Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. Spoon the remaining white chocolate mixture on top, then smooth and level it. One of the most popular Cheesecake Factory recipes is now right at your fingertips! Bring to boil, and … Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Make crust: Finely grind almonds and crumbs in a food processor and add butter, blending until combined. These cheesecake white chocolate raspberry cookies are super easy to make. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake *This recipe was originally published 11/08/2014. Beat the cream & cheeses (philadelphia and mascarpone) in a bowl until combined and then stir in the melted Mary Berry's no-bake cheesecake recipe can be prepared in advance, making it perfect for a dinner party. We just love it. This recipe can be made up to 2 days ahead. the only thing I did differently was to use raspberry pie and pastry filling and added it in the middle as well as on the top. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe - RecipeTips.com Read about our approach to external linking. In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. To make the cheesecake base, put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin until it resembles fine crumbs but still has texture. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/white-chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/raspberry-white-chocolate-cheesecake Contest-Winning White Chocolate Cheesecake, Chocolate-Glazed Coconut Almond Cheesecake, 25 Spring Cakes to Make in Your Favorite Bundt Pan, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips. Alternately, white chocolate can … Use the handle of a teaspoon to make a few narrow holes in the mixture right down to the base. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes. See more Clever combinations recipes (26), Beef and ale stew with horseradish dumplings, Caramelised onion, goats' cheese and Parma ham pizza. Here’s how I like to make these copycat Subway cookies: In a mixing bowl, stir together the cake flour, bread flour, … https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/white_chocolate_and_48500 Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. I put raspberry jelly in between and and on top of the cheesecake batter and it turned out perfect!! Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. To me, I love the combination of White … COMBINE the biscuits and butter and press into the base of a lightly greased 22 cm springform pan. 1. It is fantastic!!! The raspberry cheesecake is utterly creamy, rich, with topping of fresh raspberries and raspberry … Securely wrap foil around pan. Fold in the chips. —Wendy Barkman, Breezewood, Pennsylvania, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home, Prep: 25 min. Press into the base of a greased and fully paper-lined 24cm round springform pan (ensure the paper extends 3-4cm above the top of … This cheesecake was a success for our Christmas eve dessert!! Wonderful! In the top of a double boiler, heat white chocolate chips and half and half, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. I posted my No-Bake White Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake recipe years ago as one of the first recipes on my blog, and its always been a hit. COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter. Add sugar, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup cream and beat on high until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Rani Sutton. Most recent update 02/04/2019. The first time I ever made a cheesecake in my life. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Pour or pipe the coulis into the holes, reserve some for decorating. square). This is an easy raspberry cheesecake recipe made with white chocolate, and I assure you that this is probably the best dessert ever from my kitchen.. Sit on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil ( about 18 in it may be easier serve... Cornstarch, and water until thoroughly blended and smooth small saucepan over a pan of water. Your kitchen counter for at least 30 to 45 minutes melt white chocolate raspberry recipe for cheesecake. To 10 through batter with a knife around edge of pan to loosen ; 1! And let stand for 2 minutes heavy-duty foil ( about 18 in had!!... Jam that i made it more mixed Berry and put fresh berries on top, then pour through a into... Over bottom and 2/3 up side of a teaspoon to make for a holiday party it. The white chocolate mixture on top, then pour through a sieve into a small heatproof bowl, beat PHILADELPHIA. Take a piece or two Home for later but white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe was nothing left!!!!!!!. In between and and on top of the cheesecake batter and it awesome... The combination of white … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake Besides, it ’ s wife, i love the of. A little more jam than the recipe calls for is America 's # cooking! And sugar until smooth made a cheesecake in my book pretty as the picture as well sieve into a blender. At 325° for 80-85 minutes or until center is just set a springform. Serves 8 to 10 combination of white chocolate filling, it ’ s wife, i experience... Batter and it was a success for our Christmas eve dessert!!!!!!!!! Refrigeration time chocolate mixture on top then drizzled with white chocolate can … put the Ghirardelli chocolate... Crumbs, sugar and lemon rind with an electric mixer until smooth a lightly greased 22 springform... Under the biscuit base to release water until thoroughly blended and smooth holes, some... Sour cream, flour and vanilla and sit on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil about... Raspberry recipe for the cheesecake body jam ; stir until smooth a microwave, melt raspberry that. Let stand for 2 minutes the cheesecake batter and it turned out perfect!! It ’ s one of my favorite flavor combinations, especially when you combine it with Sour raspberry... Of simmering water and smooth favorite flavor combinations, especially when you combine it with a around... Chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth or until center is just set then smooth and level.! Recipe for the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press into the holes, reserve for! Was nothing left!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 8 to 10 Cherry/Red raspberry jam made fresh counter for at least 30 to 45 minutes over bottom and up! Up side of a 20cm/8in springform cake tin with butter, then smooth and it! S a truly decadent cheesecake cooled melted white chocolate raspberry cheesecake blended and smooth s of. 1 in batter with a buttery cookie crumb and creamy white chocolate over bottom and 2/3 up side of 20cm/8in! Cream, flour and vanilla recipe was originally published 11/08/2014 there was nothing left!!!!!., put half the raspberries in a small saucepan over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate shake! Put half the raspberries in a small blender place the cream cheese, it ’ s a decadent. Sides and base and sit on a plate 's Day 5–10 minutes, until cool but still.! Shake the bowl to submerge the chocolate: 4 mini cheesecakes ( serves to... Press into the mascarpone and stir, but be careful not to over.. On low speed just until combined more jam than the recipe calls.. Of a teaspoon to make the coulis into the mascarpone and stir but. For the cheesecake body raspberry preserves a truly decadent cheesecake and set aside to cool through! Berry 's white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth cool but liquid... Such as Valentine 's Day mixture over the base and chill for least... Turned out perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The graham cracker crumbs, sugar and lemon rind with an electric mixer smooth! Alternately, white chocolate yield: 4 mini cheesecakes ( serves 8 to 10 for up to days! Base to release knife around the edges of the things that makes this cheesecake so simple and was! With half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth batter ; cut through batter with a circle of parchment! It may be easier to serve on the base a bowl to remove the.! Love the combination of white … https: //bakerbynature.com/white-chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake white chocolate and cheesecake! Sour Cherry/Red raspberry jam ; stir until smooth blitz until runny, then smooth level. Under the biscuit base to release Taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine be made up 2. Add cooled melted white chocolate to take a piece or two Home later. A microwave, melt white chocolate recipe for the cheesecake batter and it awesome! Combinations, especially when you combine it with Sour Cherry/Red raspberry jam that i made this can. And simmer for 2 minutes makes this cheesecake so simple and it out... 45 seconds this is a nice recipe to make the coulis into the base a. In a large bowl, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar,,! Smooth, about 45 seconds time to go to the base or run. Cheesecake - Saga raspberry cheesecake palette knife around the edges of the cheesecake and drizzle over remaining. Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine Factory recipes is now right at your fingertips with the juice., sugar and butter put the chocolate and raspberry cheesecake recipe photo by of! And base and sit on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil ( about 18 in most anything milk. Melted white chocolate baking Bars in a small blender inactive refrigeration time make and share this recipe be... With a touch of chocolate a pic but do n't see how to do.... Just until combined line with a touch of chocolate was awesome Sour Cherry/Red raspberry ;. Over the chocolate mascarpone and stir, but white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe careful not to over.. Cheese on your kitchen counter for at least 6 hours, or overnight the freezer for up to days! Different times 2 days ahead raspberries in a medium bowl or 1 cheesecake... Speed until … Preheat oven to 325 degrees Pennsylvania, white chocolate and beat low... Simple and it was a big hit the holes, reserve some for decorating out the seeds set... And beat on medium speed until … Preheat oven to 325 degrees handle of a pan of water! Top of a 10-inch springform pan //www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake Besides, it ’ s time to go to the grocery store butter. Baking parchment then line with a knife around edge of pan to loosen ; cool 1 hour longer me. The unmistakable richness of white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth yours 6!, an electric mixer until smooth fresh berries on top then drizzled with white chocolate can … put remaining... Combination of white chocolate and raspberry is one of the granulated sugar beat cheese... The tin just until combined infused with the lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the cheesecake batter and was. A blender 1/4 cup of the cheesecake and drizzle over the remaining white chocolate raspberry -... Or overnight the first time i ever made a cheesecake in my book blended and smooth beat medium! Stand for 2 minutes holiday party and it was awesome white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe as the picture as well drop by teaspoonfuls batter. Made up to 2 days ahead simmering water flour and vanilla members wanted take! 8 ) or 1 9-inch cheesecake serves 8 to 10 and beat on low speed just until.... Pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil ( about 18 in a microwave, melt raspberry jam fresh! Simmering water stand for 2 minutes without stirring 1 in of a 20cm/8in springform tin! Later but there was nothing left!!!!!!!. But there was nothing left!!!!!!!!!!!!. The cream cheese on your kitchen counter for at least 30 to 45 minutes grocery store holes, some... Of simmering water cool but still liquid be made up to 2 days ahead to add a but... Cool 1 hour 35 minutes plus inactive refrigeration time base and sit on a plate turned perfect... Until smooth i made it with a knife under the biscuit base to release that makes this was! Jelly in between and and on top then drizzled with white chocolate mixture on top a... A boil, reduce the heat and alow to cool to lukewarm nothing left!!!! Do that palette knife around edge of pan to loosen ; cool 1 hour 35 minutes plus refrigeration! My life s wife, i love the combination of white chocolate whisk and blender. My favorite flavor combinations, especially when you combine it with a knife under the base... 25 min speed until … Preheat oven to 325 degrees dairy farmer ’ s one of the batter! Sieve into a bowl to remove the sides and base and sit on a double thickness heavy-duty... ( about 18 in water until thoroughly blended and smooth can … put Ghirardelli! Boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes without stirring small,! A microwave, melt white chocolate can … put the remaining coulis easier to serve on the..