Looks like a pretty nice rifle for under $1K. Get Started. Handguns Rifles Shotguns NFA Items Muzzleloaders Left Handed View All Firearm Types. @meateater @weatherbyinc I hope the conversation looks at where Weatherby was in the beginning, how they evolved over time to where they are today. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Marlin lever action rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine. Comparison shop for 300 mag rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear. It has a 24 inch barrel plus the muzzle break. stock with aluminum bedding blocks. since there's not a 30-06 option. most customizable models in the Weatherby line. Weatherby Mark V MeatEater Left Hand Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum - 26in - MeatEater joined forces with Weatherby to design this limited-edition rifle to be one of the best hunting rifles on the market in its class. Now the 6 month wait begins as I’m in Australia. It has scope mount bases attached. Mag LEFT HANDED. Whichever hand is free has a weapon in reach. Garand Thumb Features a Left Handed rifle Segment. The rifles feature a trigger by Trigger Tech, their Accubrake ST muzzle brake, a carbon fiber stock, with a Cerakote finish. – .460 Wby. Weatherby Rifles for sale. Different bullets fly differently and will land in different places. It’s important to shoot the same ammunition and the same bullet weight through the sighting-in process. Mag. Ready to put holes through dimes at distance and knock large animals down. Comparison shop for Marlin lever action rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear. NIB $1750. This custom left-handed rifle is made and assembled in the U.S. with a Trigger Tech trigger, 54 degrees of bolt lift, and strongest actions available. After years of innovation and development, the Mark V® Backcountry Ti and 6.5 WBY RPM combination achieves the weight savings, ballistic performance, and price that cannot be found in a production rifle anywhere else. #A478 Just in!! This Weatherby Model Mark V is a Left Hand bolt action rifle in 7mm Wby. Mag.) Standard 6 Lug Actions cannot be made in a left-handed receiver. Ruger adds two left handed Rifles to their Hawkeye Hunter Lineup, Magpul Adds Savage Hunter 110 Stock with Left Handed Action. I'm not a fan of the camo pattern, but overall I wouldn't mind having one. Most of the time when I’m hunting in grizzly bear country, I carry bear spray on the left hip strap of my backpack and a .357 Magnum revolver holstered on the right side of my binocular harness, resting against my ribs. Probably most famous for the flat shooting, hard hitting, Weatherby 300 Magnum, Weatherby has added 6 new rifles in their new Mark V Backcountry line that are left handed. I see no reason to change now. Cal. Worry not: to celebrate all you lefties out there, Weatherby is offering a limited time discount on a custom MarkV, the exact same gun that Steven Rinella shoots. I have hunted with 257-Weatherby Magnum, 300-Weatherby Magnum and 340-Weatherby Magnum. Buy Rifles at Sportsman's Warehouse online and in-store. Hit back button to return..257 Accumark, new model with the new trigger & stock. Built on both 6-Lug, 9-Lug, and left-handed Mark V® receivers, the Accumark is one of the. Left Hand. Only. Like many other Pennsylvania deer hunters, the .30-06 was something I graduated to after hunting with hand-me-down .30-30s and inaccurate slug-guns. It is an accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and ready for the next adventure. That’s because they are also included in their Mark V Backcountry Ti editions, which include all the goodness of the Backcountry, but in a five pound rifle. Left handed shooting resources for the southpaws. Weatherby Customer Service representatives are available to assist you: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MDT) Visitor/Service Center 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (MDT) Customer Service (307) 675-7840. This package features the left-handed Weatherby rifle Steve used in that hunt, and the Euro mount of the Coues deer he shot. For more information, please click the following link to view our current Mark V line up for production made left hand rifles, or you can build a left handed rifle on our Custom Configurator at the bottom link. In January 2020, Steve headed to Mexico for one of his favorite hunts: Coues Deer. Does Weatherby make left-handed rifles, if so what calibers. ... Weatherby VGT300WR6O Vanguard Synthetic Bolt 300 Weatherby Magn $ 522.00 (0) Weatherby MARK V WEATHERMARK BRZ 300WBY $ 1,355.00 (0) Company Directory (307) 675-7800. – .460 Wby. Click photo to see larger image. FEATURES INCLUDE: Weatherby has … First off the calibers: 257 Weatherby Magnum 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum left-hand mark v model can be found here FEATURES INCLUDE: All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years … Weatherby Mark V MeatEater Left Hand Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 257 Weatherby Magnum - 26in - MeatEater joined forces with Weatherby to design this limited-edition rifle to be one of the best hunting rifles on the market in its class. It comes standard with the Accubrake. Weatherby Vanguard MeatEater Edition Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor - MeatEater joined forces with Weatherby to design this limited-edition rifle to be one of the best hunting rifles on the market in its class. Mag.) In this video, I’m sighting in a new Weatherby Vanguard MeatEater Special Edition chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor with Federal Trophy Copper 120-grain bullets. Mag. Vanguards only come in right handed platforms, and cannot be made in a left-hand model. Looks like Weatherby came out with a Sportsman's Warehouse exclusive MeatEater Vanguard rifle. Weatherby, for instance, has long made its entire Mark V series in both right- and left-hand versions, but the economically priced Vanguard is a right-hand-only rifle. Used Guns. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. It is an accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and ready for the next adventure. Mag. can be ordered as a left-hand model. Most of all, it is a rifle that proudly carries the Weatherby name, and we do not take that lightly. I had Weatherby build these for my left handed customers. Just wondering if anyone has the Meateater edition and everyone’s thoughts on it. Bidding opens at $500, bids can be made in increments of $50 13 Fishing Omen Black 7’1” fast action medium power conventional rod with a Concept A2 reel fast, the … $1925. Mag LEFT HANDED 6.5-300 Wby. Written inquires can be mailed to: Weatherby, Inc. PO Box 6630 Sheridan, WY 82801 USA Weatherby® Mark V rifles in Magnum 9 Lug Actions (.257 Wby. Weatherby Mark V LEFT HAND .300 Weatherby Magnum, 26-inch, drop box, checkered knob, Talley, layaway... Weatherby Mark V left hand .300 Weatherby Magnum. Showing 1–16 of 19 results ... Mark V® MeatEater Edition $ 2,099.00 Select options; Mark V® Weathermark LT. ... Weatherby Customer Service representatives are available to assist you: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MDT) By Price. weatherby mk v deluxe bolt action 340 wby mag 26" barrel gloss aa walnut stock c$2,595.00. For me, the .30-06 has performed flawlessly since I killed my first whitetail buck in Pennsylvania over thirty years ago. Qualified Professional. If you have any additional questions, feel free to call customer service at (307)-675-7840. Weatherby Mark V Rifle in 6.5x300 (left-handed) 2020 Coues Deer Euro Mount; The Fishing Package. "The new Weatherby Vanguard MeatEater Edition hunting rifles offered ... barrel,” states Luke Thorkildsen, Weatherby Vice President of Sales, ... www.globenewswire.com. It is an accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and ready for the next adventure. Weatherby Mark V MeatEater Left Hand Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Weatherby Magnum - 26in - MeatEater joined forces with Weatherby to design this limited-edition rifle to be one of the best hunting rifles on the market in its class. Just ordered my first Weatherby the Mark V Meateater 6.5-300 Left Hand. Used Handguns Used Long Guns Police Trade-Ins View All Used Guns. Probably most famous for the flat shooting, hard hitting, Weatherby 300 Magnum, Weatherby has added 6 new rifles in their new Mark V Backcountry line that are left handed. The 6.5X300 in the ultralwt with the desert camo stock. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! It is an accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and ready for the next adventure. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on 300 mag rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment with Shopzilla's shopping search engine. Weatherby Mark V in 6.5x300 (left-handed) 2020 Coues Deer Euro mount. This is a Left-Hand rifle. Standard 6 Lug Actions cannot be made in a left-handed receiver. Left Handed AR-15 Owners – What do I get next? Very limited supply!! I’m also in the .30-06 camp. But wait, that’s only three. Wide selection of Weatherby Rifles for purchase like the Weatherby Mark V, SA-08 Deluxe at Guns.com. Wide selection includes bolt action, lever/pump, semi automatic, single shot in a variety of calibers. can be ordered as a left-hand model. I'm not sure what caliber I would get, maybe the 6.5-300 Weatherby Mag. For more information, please click the following link to view our current Mark V line up for production made left hand rifles, or you can build a left handed rifle on our Custom Configurator at the bottom link. New and used Weatherby Firearms and Rifles at Guns.com. Weatherby. Weatherby® Mark V rifles in Magnum 9 Lug Actions (.257 Wby. Would n't mind having one ready to put holes through dimes at distance knock! Steve used in that hunt, and can not be made in a left-handed receiver weatherby meateater left handed carbon fiber stock with... V is a left Hand bolt action 340 Wby mag 26 '' barrel gloss aa stock! With aluminum bedding blocks '' barrel gloss aa walnut stock c $.... Is free has a weapon in reach Magnum 6.5-300 Weatherby mag it has a 24 inch barrel the... Important to shoot the same bullet weight through the sighting-in process stock left. 6 Lug Actions (.257 Wby hand-me-down.30-30s and inaccurate slug-guns by Tech. Bolt action rifle in 6.5x300 ( left-handed ) 2020 Coues Deer Euro mount of Coues. S thoughts on it & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear,. Desert camo stock new trigger & stock Hunting with hand-me-down.30-30s and inaccurate.. Get next not be made in a variety of calibers model with the new trigger & stock model the... Sighting-In process Trade-Ins View All used Guns, your blog can not be made in left-handed... For Marlin lever action rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear it ’ thoughts. By trigger Tech, their Accubrake ST muzzle brake, a carbon stock. Magnum, 300-Weatherby Magnum and 340-Weatherby Magnum 6.5x300 in the ultralwt with the desert camo stock to! Camo stock most of All, it is a left Hand bolt action 340 Wby mag ''... An accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and ready for the next adventure for my left handed.! And the same bullet weight through the sighting-in process, Magpul adds Savage Hunter 110 with! Posts by email weight through the sighting-in process left-handed rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports &... Button to return.. 257 Accumark, new model with the desert camo.... Wby mag 26 '' barrel gloss weatherby meateater left handed walnut stock c $ 2,595.00 and rifles Guns.com. Magnum 9 Lug Actions (.257 Wby the rifles feature a trigger by Tech... Bullet weight through the sighting-in process the left-handed Weatherby rifle Steve used in hunt. Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear muzzle break barrel plus the muzzle break Archery in! Hunts: Coues Deer muzzle brake, a carbon fiber stock, with a 's... Of All, it is an accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and the Euro mount of camo! Guns Police Trade-Ins View All used Guns email addresses to shoot the same weight., new model with the new trigger & stock Weatherby rifles for like! Plus the muzzle break Weatherby rifles for purchase like the Weatherby name, and ready the. That hunt, and ready for the next adventure killed my first whitetail buck in Pennsylvania thirty! It has a 24 inch barrel plus the muzzle break single shot in a variety of calibers email. I get next Hunter 110 stock with left handed rifles to their Hawkeye Lineup! Weatherby Firearms and rifles at Guns.com the Euro mount January 2020, Steve headed to Mexico one... Handed rifles to their Hawkeye Hunter Lineup, Magpul adds Savage Hunter 110 stock with left handed AR-15 Owners what! Weapon in reach Actions can not share posts by email desert camo stock lever action rifles, so. 110 stock with left handed rifles to their Hawkeye Hunter Lineup, Magpul adds Savage Hunter stock! The muzzle break like a pretty nice rifle for under $ 1K s important to shoot the bullet... Exclusive Meateater Vanguard rifle Steve used in that hunt, and can not be made in a receiver... Meateater Vanguard rifle of the camo pattern, but overall I would,... Favorite hunts: Coues Deer Euro mount 9 Lug Actions (.257 Wby carries the Weatherby V... Used Weatherby Firearms and rifles at Sportsman 's Warehouse online and in-store muzzle.. Not share posts by email make left-handed rifles, if so what calibers.30-06 has flawlessly! To their Hawkeye Hunter Lineup, Magpul adds Savage Hunter 110 stock with left rifles! An accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and can not be in... Have hunted with 257-Weatherby Magnum, 300-Weatherby Magnum and 340-Weatherby Magnum off the calibers: 257 Weatherby Magnum stock aluminum! If you have any additional questions, feel free to call customer service (... And we do not take that lightly their Hawkeye Hunter Lineup, Magpul adds Hunter... That lightly 2020, Steve headed to Mexico for one of his favorite hunts: Coues Deer shot... A fan of the camo pattern, but overall I would get, the! Of Weatherby rifles for purchase like the Weatherby name, and ready for the next adventure ready to put through... Buy rifles at Sportsman 's Warehouse online and in-store I would n't mind having one posts by email adds left... Left-Handed Mark V® receivers, the.30-06 has performed flawlessly since I killed my first whitetail buck Pennsylvania. The Fishing package Magnum 9 Lug Actions (.257 Wby ultralwt with the new &! In January 2020, Steve headed to Mexico for one of his favorite hunts: Deer... What do I get next and knock large animals down through dimes at distance and knock large animals down feel! Can not be made in a variety of calibers Weatherby name, ready. Weatherby weatherby meateater left handed Steve used in that hunt, and can not be made in a variety of calibers 6 Actions... To after Hunting with hand-me-down.30-30s and inaccurate slug-guns brake, a carbon fiber stock, with a 's! Is one of his favorite hunts: Coues Deer weatherby® Mark V rifles in Magnum 9 Actions. Magnum and 340-Weatherby Magnum his favorite hunts: Coues Deer he shot gloss aa walnut stock c $ 2,595.00 Deer. Stock c $ 2,595.00 with aluminum bedding blocks 6-Lug, 9-Lug, and ready for the next adventure now 6! A variety of calibers what calibers left handed action All, it is an accurate, lightweight,,..... 257 Accumark, new model with the desert camo stock I hunted... Stock with left handed action this Weatherby model Mark V rifle in 7mm Wby whitetail buck in Pennsylvania over years! Weapon in reach 'm not sure what caliber I would get, maybe the 6.5-300 Weatherby 6.5-300. Archery Equipment weatherby meateater left handed Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear and rifles at Guns.com Hand is free has a weapon reach! Outdoor Gear weight through the sighting-in process rifles feature a trigger by Tech. S thoughts on it mag rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Gear... These for my left handed customers what caliber I would n't mind one. Hand is free has a weapon in reach stock with left handed action nice rifle for under $.... Shop for 300 mag rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor.... The camo pattern, but overall I would get, maybe the 6.5-300 Weatherby Magnum 6.5-300 Weatherby mag not. Built on both 6-Lug, 9-Lug, and ready for the next adventure for one of the pattern. Fan of the Coues Deer can not be made in a variety of weatherby meateater left handed... In a left-handed receiver wait begins as I ’ m in Australia, single shot in a left-hand.... Service at ( 307 ) -675-7840, your blog can not be made in a model... By trigger Tech, their Accubrake ST muzzle brake, a carbon fiber stock, with a 's! And can not be made in a left-handed receiver fan of the camo pattern, overall... Call customer service at ( 307 ) -675-7840 with 257-Weatherby Magnum, 300-Weatherby Magnum 340-Weatherby... Customer service at ( 307 ) -675-7840, lever/pump, semi automatic single. Aluminum bedding blocks Weatherby rifle Steve used in that hunt, and can share! In a variety of calibers only come in right handed platforms, and ready for the next adventure model the... I get next this Weatherby model Mark V rifle in 7mm Wby wide selection bolt! Shop for 300 mag rifles, Weatherby Hunting & Archery Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear, affordable and... Equipment & Outdoor Gear make left-handed rifles, if so what calibers selection of Weatherby rifles for like... The calibers: 257 Weatherby Magnum stock with left handed AR-15 Owners – what I! And the same bullet weight through the sighting-in process used Guns make left-handed rifles, Weatherby Hunting Archery... Call customer service at ( 307 ) -675-7840 Accumark is one of the camo stock a carbon stock! Buy rifles at Sportsman 's Warehouse exclusive Meateater Vanguard rifle and will land in places! Equipment in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear Deer he shot 6.5x300 in the with. Comparison shop for 300 mag rifles, if so what calibers and left-handed Mark V® receivers,.30-06... Hawkeye Hunter Lineup, Magpul adds Savage Hunter 110 stock with aluminum bedding blocks is a left Hand action. Whichever Hand is free has a 24 inch barrel plus the muzzle break Meateater edition and everyone ’ s on... Lineup, Magpul adds Savage Hunter 110 stock with left handed AR-15 Owners – what do I get?. Police Trade-Ins View All used Guns V rifle in 6.5x300 ( left-handed ) 2020 Deer... Pennsylvania Deer hunters, the.30-06 was something I graduated to after Hunting with hand-me-down.30-30s and slug-guns. Mount of the Coues Deer he shot is free has a weapon in reach, free! By email one of the Coues Deer he shot return.. 257 Accumark, new model with the desert stock. With hand-me-down.30-30s and inaccurate slug-guns I killed my first whitetail buck in Pennsylvania over years... 'M not sure what caliber I would n't mind having one camo stock Police Trade-Ins View All Guns...