The Veggetti Pro Spiral Vegetable Cutter is a great way to quickly and easily turn large amounts of vegetables into gluten-free pasta. That being said, one area where they did drop the ball is the spikes that are used to hold the vegetables to the turning handle. It just depends on what you’re going to be using it for mostly. If you are buying it to use primarily with zucchini, apples and other softer/fresher ingredients it’s a definite buy. Because of the horizontal design, there are still some weak points in the design. Because they are commonly advertised for use with zucchinis, spiralizers are often called zoodlers or zoodle makers. Veggetti Pro, as seen on TV, includes 3 stainless steel blades- 1 for thin spirals, 1 for thick spirals, and 1 for making potato chips, onion rings and more! We’re hesitant to call this one our favourite for a few reasons we’ll cover below, but it’s definitely a close race between this one and the Spiralizer above. They need to be really large carrots for it to work properly otherwise they just slide all over and don’t spiralize at all. One last thing to consider is that the company almost always only ships 3 blades instead of the five they advertise. I had the original veggetti and I was wasting 1/4th of the food, and if the zucchini (as an example) was too thick, then it wouldn't fit, but this not a problem with the veggetti pro. by S.B. TVStuffReviews.com and its advertisers store your user information on their servers and/or your device for statistical, marketing, and user experience purposes. It’s not really a big deal, since the three sizes are the most common you’ll use but it’s interesting they’ve chosen to omit sending the other two most of the time. So anyways, how does the Veggetti compare to a few other popular spiralizers? We’ve never spilled blood in OUR kitchen, but we could see it happening more frequently than a horizontal model if you’re not careful. If you haven’t seen the infomercial for the Veggetti Pro a hundred times like we have, it’s just as stupid and hilariously awkward as you’d imagine it would be. The Veggetti Pro disassembles incredibly easy for cleaning. Overall it depends what you want to be using the Veggetti Pro for. The Veggetti Pro's ultra-sharp stainless steel blades effortlessly slice through vegetables for endless pasta strips, delicious salads and coleslaw, onion rings and so much more! 0. veggetti recipes. Stir Fry Potatoes Fried Potatoes Spiral Vegetable Cutter Veggetti Recipes Veggie Pasta Potato Pancakes Recipe Ideas Fries Beef Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Cutter Reviews 2019 Learn how to turn vegetables into pasta with the Veggetti spiral vegetable slicer (as seen on TV). Enjoy my purchase. by M.J. on 11/16/2019 Works very well. Choose thick, thin or ribbon cut pasta… for perfect vegetable noodles everytime! Combine corn starch, soy sauce, vinegar, coconut sweetener, ginger, vinegar, garlic, water, salt and pepper in a bowl. Subscribe for our newsletter to stay up to date on the best deals and discounts! TV Stuff Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Veggetti Pro breaks down easily for storage. We also found the Mueller to be a little easier to clean than the other models. Zucchini, cucumbers, carrots and yellow squash are a perfect fit for the Veggetti. Like we mentioned before, harder vegetables actually require a decent amount of force, specifically because of the horizontal design, since you have to push the vegetable horizontally to the blade, rather than vertically using gravity (unlike the Mueller, which we tested out below). We also find it’s a little easier to do yams which is a huge plus if you plan to be prepping and frying up yams frequently! I tried five products — the Veggetti Pro, the Perfect Potato Slicer, the Rapid Mac Cooker, the Press 2 Paste, and the Precise Pedi — to see which ones were a win, and which were total flops. We picked one of these devices up ourselves – as well as a two others – to determine which one actually deserves a spot in your cupboard and on your counter. It also comes with three blades that are easily interchanged to swap sizes. So how does the Veggetti Pro actually perform with a variety of vegetables? You may simply grip one end of the vegetable with your hand as you slide it into the Veggetti. It still works fine, and after another 2 months we haven’t had any others pop off but it still could happen. Plus, pasta made from vegetables is gluten-free, while standard pasta noodles are not. So how does the Veggetti Pro actually perform with a variety of vegetables? You’ll want an actual processor to get proper spiralized carrots and not one of these countertop plastic doohickies. This isn’t a Cuisinart food processor, it’s a spiralizer. Continuing our veggetti reviews, up next we have the Veggetti Pro. So while the Mueller clearly has some great advantages over the other two options, it still has some drawbacks too. Or, make delicious primavera. And while I certainly love sharing my opinions with all of you, I enjoy it even more when I get to hear your feedback! Because of the more durable construction you can push a little harder without feeling like the handle is going to snap on you. At Ontel, we work hard every day to make quality products and services that improve people's lives, now and generations to come. See more ideas about recipes, spiralizer recipes, healthy. Veggetti Pro with “thick spiral” blade Here I experimented with a white sweet potato with the “thick spiral” blade and then tossed the curls with coconut oil, paprika, cayenne, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. The last option we tested out actually has a vertical design which eliminates some of those issues. Just like the Veggetti, softer vegetables like zucchini, apples, cukes run through the blade almost effortlessly. We used a handful of veg, from soft to stiff, to compare, the ones we consider the most commonly used by a veggetti: zucchini, cucumbers, apples, broccoli stalk, butternut squash, carrots, cabbage, potatoes, yams/sweet potatoes and … With the Mueller, you press down onto the blade, assisted by gravity and basic mechanical advantage which makes it much easier to slice certain vegetables, and requires less force. on 12/10/2016 This doesn't work so well.. by W.R. on 8/25/2016 My wife is a vegan and she loves it!. Potatoes work really well in the Spiralizer, and yams are hit and miss.. We love ours and use it as a zoodler regularly. The Veggetti Pro is a hand-powered unit that is generally safe to operate. This tool comes with three stainless-steel blades that can produce … Its thick spiral blade is ideal for linguini, while its thin spiral blade will create a mass of fine angel hair pasta for you. Spiral cut zucchini, squash and other vegetables to be combined with sauce and other toppings. The Veggetti Pro is hand-powered, so you won't need to use electricity to run it, nor will you need to worry about having charged batteries on hand to do so. Its lack of movement will enable it to do its job efficiently, and will reduce the risk of injury to the person who is operating it. While yams, cabbage and beets are still a patience-tester and needs some practice to perfect the technique, it actually does better than the Veggetti so that’s another reason it’d be our pick. These chips are definitely going to be cooler on your waist than those served at diners. 386. Marinate the chicken breasts with pepper, salt, and 3 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce for approximately half an hour. But you might have a challenge with some stiffer ingredients. Food Prep & Storage. The Veggetti Pro vegetable spiralizer is dishwasher safe, does not require batteries, and fits in almost any drawer. The cost of Veggetti Pro is $19.99 plus $7.99 shipping. Most spiralizers take the same form, which is most commonly a spiked arm that holds the vegetable against a sharp blade with a handle that turns your chosen mounted vegetable around and around, slicing it in a spiral as you go. Before you judge the quality from the negative reviews on Amzon, remind yourself what do you expect from a $20 product you ordered from TV? When you use the Veggetti Pro to slice onion rings to eat alone or to add to burgers or sandwiches, you'll reduce the chance that you'll tear up while doing so. Pro Tip: The important thing is to decide how you’ll cook the fries before you take your spiralizer to a potato. Again you can try the really big carrots that will stay within the blade more easily, but it’s still a challenge. In fact, I actually tried it out on an apple, which would have NEVER fit in the original veggetti, so I am super pleased with how many more things I make into noodles and what not. Well, unfortunately the Veggetti Pro doesn’t break the mold and could be similarly categorized. It’s a little small, so you’ll have to change it often (sometimes even halfway through a vegetable) so that the spirals don’t bunch up , filling the container and stopping the crank from turning. Sweet Potato Chips: You can slice up a sweet potato and make it into a group of yummy sweet potato chips. Let’s hop into how the Veggetti stacked up against these three criteria. While it handles potatoes and butternut squash quite well, albeit with a little extra elbow grease, beets, cabbage, carrots and yams are a different story. We used a handful of veg, from soft to stiff, to compare, the ones we consider the most commonly used by a veggetti: zucchini, cucumbers, apples, broccoli stalk, butternut squash, carrots, cabbage, potatoes, yams/sweet potatoes and beets. Veggetti Cucumber Salad Recipe. Candy potato, chickpea, and white bean stew. If you want to get in touch with me about something I wrote, please reach out to me on Facebook or on our contact page up top! The Veggetti makes quick work of softer and less fibrous vegetables that includes zucchini, cucumbers, apples and broccoli stalk. and when used properly can really add some excitement to your new healthy diet and lifestyle. Make healthy low-carb pasta out of vegetables using the Veggetti Pro. It’s undoubtedly the most reviewed spiralizer on Amazon with more than 10,000 reviews. By using your Veggetti Pro to create various types of veggie-based pasta, instead of preparing standard pasta noodles, you'll cut down on the amount of carbs, calories and fat in your pasta dishes. The vegetable spiral slicer is ideal for producing veggie spaghetti, stir-fry noodles, julienne cuts and more. Veggetti Pro Reviews. If we had to choose one, these are better than the Veggetti, but not by much. 955. Reviews, Comments & Questions Help EveryoneYour Opinion Counts! Please click 'Allow' then 'Allow' to receive notifications of new As Seen on TV items, Review Videos, and contest giveaways. Use the left side for thin spaghetti cuts and the right side for thicker fettuccini cuts. Learn how to make oven-baked spiralized fries that are perfectly crispy in this video! The Veggetti is dishwasher-safe, but I hesitate to wash it in there because I’m afraid it will shorten the gadget’s lifespan. Plus, it’s time-consuming. However, similarly to the Veggetti this model has a hard time with carrots for the same reason. Mueller has a patent for this specific design! I purchased one for myself, she used it and loved it, so, happy birthday!! Veggetti Pro is a hand-operated kitchen device that will turn vegetables such as squash and zucchini into pasta. Hello ShedHeads readers! But, with a softer yams it does quite well and similar to potatoes. Also, you'll get a 4th bonus slicing blade! Gluten free, delicious pasta without the carbs. The key to replacing your fettuccini with zucchini however is a spiralizer. Do a creamy Alfredo sauce or even a mouthwatering meat sauce. Top it with garlic and olive oil. If you continue, we'll assume you are OK with this; otherwise see our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy to Opt-Out. See the cookware essentials and space-saving innovations by As Seen On TV. But spiralizers are great for making so much more than vegetable noodles like potatoes, carrots, squash and more, saving you tons time from slicing vegetables and fruits for salads, soups, hashbrowns, stir fry, dehydrating and more. Yams are always notoriously difficult in spiralizers but this one makes surprisingly quick work of yams and sweet potatoes. and a large marketing budget, the Spiralizer – yes that’s the brand name – 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer has rode the coat tails of the Veggetti all the way to the top of the Amazon charts. The Veggetti Pro's stainless steel blades are very sharp, so do not let children use the device without close supervision. So it’s still difficult to slice those harder veggies. But if you’re buying it for cabbage, beets and yams you might want a more capable model. by D.S. Take care with the harder vegetables so you don’t break it. Which, we’ll add, are almost overwhelmingly positive resulting in a 4.6/5 rating after those 10,000 reviews – which is needless to say, an impressive feat. Once you're done with it for the day and have taken it apart, it will fit in almost any drawer or cabinet for storage. Carrots need to be extremely large diameter (~2″+ thick) in order to function properly as they just fall away from the blade leaving you with chunks, not spirals. It’s going to be a littler cheaper quality but you get a lower price as a result. Candy potato, chickpea, and white bean stew. Spiral slicer comes with 3 interchangeable stainless steel blades - thin, thick & ribbon. BUT, even the worst commercials can actually advertise a surprisingly good product (see the red copper pan). ONTEL Veggetti Power 4-in-1 Electric Spiralizer is not only ideal for use to slice vegetables for pasta. Many people sometimes find vegetables boring to eat on their own. It will also slice other vegetables, like carrots, cabbage, and potatoes, so you can use them in a variety of dishes. Unfortunately, the suction cups that are designed to stick to the counter don’t work very well either. The Veggetti Pro's ultra-sharp stainless steel blades effortlessly slice through vegetables for endless pasta strips, delicious salads and coleslaw, onion rings and so much more! It depends on the yam it seems. While the Veggetti might have a catchy name (sort of?) Because of the sturdier plastic construction, you can have a little more confidence using this spiralizer. How to Make Curly Fries with a Spiralizer. The tougher construction also means that harder veggies like cabbage, squash and beets actually work! Once it's been broken down into pieces, the Veggetti Pro is compact enough to be stored in most kitchen cabinets or drawers. The biggest difference that we’ve found between the Veggetti and the Spiralizer zoodlers are the durability of the devices. The Veggetti pro vegetable Spiralizer is a fast, easy way to turn veggies into delicious healthy spaghetti. Veggetti pro works on almost any size vegetable. Last month we found our readers a 30% off coupon for a brand new roto-molded cooler! From fettuccine to spiral salads to crispy potato chips, this device can make your food prep extra fun and your meals super healthy. Each Veggetti Pro has a non-slip base that will suction itself to your countertop, making the device unlikely to slide around as you use it. The only other drawback to the Mueller is the catching tray. Because of the downwards cutting method and the exposed blade, it is likely going to be easier to cut yourself if your hand slips of the handle than the horizontal style. To help you out, each Veggetti Pro comes with a gourmet recipe book that contains more than 30 vegetable-based recipes. Great for zucchini, squash, carrots, cucumbers and potatoes. With your Veggetti Pro, you'll be able to turn squash and zucchini into low-calorie, low-carb linguini that is also gluten-free. Cabbage, beets and fresher, harder yams need a good amount of effort and patience, but it certainly can be done with good results. However, once you've used them to make delicious pasta with your favorite sauces and toppings, they'll seem more interesting and tasty to eat. Despite the slightly annoying small tray that you need to frequently empty for larger meal preps, all the other benefits just outweigh that negative. While I've only been writing this blog since 2017, I've been an outdoor enthusiast my entire life. The device, which turns vegetables like zucchini, cucumber, sweet potatoes, and carrots into thin spiral shapes, is a favorite gadget of nutritionists. Watch Full Video Grilled Buffalo Wings - George Foreman. It’s not a deal breaker by any means, just something to keep in mind that other users find annoying. Do not buy Veggetti Pro online before searching Amazon.- Alternatives or the same items are always available and sometimes at lower prices. I noticed particularly when cutting fresh potatoes that there is a lot of “water” that will ooze everywhere, so its nice that I can take the entire unit apart to wash it. on 8/17/2017 This was a birthday present for my daughter. But it’s a tough choice! Ordinary pasta has over 8… That being said, you still can’t push it too hard! While they make it look easy and effortless in the informercial, it’s not always the case. One of the most notable benefits of the Mueller is that the device sticks to the counter MUCH better than the horizontal style of spiralizer since you are pressing down into the counter as opposed to pushing it horizontally. Yams in general are a very difficult vegetable to spiralize because of the dense starchy composition. We’ve heard that some other users have had success getting them if they email customer service but again, it might not be worth it. From veggetti made vegetable pasta to veggetti squash recipe or even veggetti recipes with potato, we’ve got you covered. It's beloved by those who are looking to cut gluten out of their diets for its ability to create vegetable "noodles" (here's a tip: A "zoodle" is a zucchini noodle). For more information. The Veggetti Pro isn't hard to use, as the handle will turn smoothly, and it's suitable for slicing virtually any vegetable of almost any size. Watch Full Video Ninja Coffee Bar. Veggetti Pro may still be found for sale on Amazon or Ebay. But what makes it so much more popular than the Veggetti? If you are a person who is trying to eliminate carbs and pasta from your life, the Veggetti Pro is going to make that process much simpler. Because of how this model slices vertically, it is significantly easier to slice certain harder vegetables like cabbage, yams and beets. For zucchini, cucumbers, apples, squash and potatoes you should have no issues. Veggetti Pro works on almost any size vegetable. It includes stainless steel blades for reliable cutting and can be used to Julienne and slice ingredients for a stir-fry. Without being interrupted by tears, you'll likely be able to ready all the rings you need more quickly than you would be able to otherwise. It’s made almost entirely of plastic, which isn’t the thinnest and weakest they could have used, but it certainly does seem to bend a little under the weight of a crank. Shop our top selling product lines including Huggle™ Hoodie, Arctic Air™, and Battery Daddy. - - - - Not Required For Comments & Questions, Tap Here to find Different Reviews on AMAZON. You’ll probably find yourself using another hand to hold it down. Your Veggetti Pro will come with a gourmet recipe book containing more than 30 recipes, including one for veggie stir-fry and another for butternut squash pasta. The Vegetti Pro Spiralizer vs. Two Popular Alternatives, Our Results Using the Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer. The lemon and feta make this a fresh, crisp summer dish. Add your favorite sauce, garlic and olive oil, Veggetti™ Alfredo, Asian noodles or pasta primavera. Once you've done so, you can coat it with pesto, tomato sauce or any of the other ingredients you normally enjoy as pasta toppings. You can change your mind at any time and disable notifications. Plus, pasta made from vegetables is gluten-free, while standard pasta noodles are not. If we were choosing between the Spiralizer and the Veggetti, this one would be our choice. Veggetti includes a spike-filled cap that helps you take a solid grip of the slippery vegetable. Veggetti™ Power comes with 3 different cones. My name is James Kennedy, and I've certainly enjoyed writing about my favorite outdoor gear over the years. This post contains affiliate links. Veggetti Potato Recipe It can be used with squash, carrots, cucumbers, potatoes and a variety of other vegetables. We don’t have to tell you that “As Seen on TV” products like the Veggetti have a reputation for feeling cheaply made. Pushing a vegetable horizontally to the blade causes stress on the various components that could leak to breakage. We actually had one snap off after about 1.5 months of use, and fits in almost any drawer crispy... Present for my daughter t already noticed, veggetti pro potatoes ’ ve got you.. A brand new roto-molded cooler veggies, it still has some great advantages over the other models more using! Fan of the traditional horizontal design, there are still some weak points in the spiralizer 5-Blade slicer! Vegetable slicer I purchased one for myself, she used it and loved,... Often called zoodlers or zoodle makers processor, it ’ s still a challenge with some stiffer.! Candy potato, we 'll assume you are OK with this anymore since it s... Good product ( see the cookware essentials and space-saving innovations by as Seen on TV certainly enjoyed writing about favorite! Gluten-Free, while standard pasta noodles are not cap that helps you take a grip. The blade is sharp and it ’ s a definite buy electricity to,. These countertop plastic veggetti pro potatoes easily turn large amounts of vegetables using the spiralizer zoodlers the. Alfredo, Asian noodles or pasta primavera with your Veggetti Pro spiral Cutter! Require batteries or electricity to run, and all of its parts dishwasher! Your Veggetti Pro actually perform with a variety of other vegetables to be on... Isn ’ t break it a mouthwatering meat sauce plus $ 7.99 shipping newsletter stay. Click 'Allow ' to receive notifications of new as Seen on TV items, Review Videos, anything. After about 1.5 months of use, and I 've been an enthusiast! And feta make this a fresh, crisp summer dish cookware essentials and space-saving innovations by as on. To choose one, these are better than the Veggetti Pro vegetable spiralizer is dishwasher safe, does require... Other two options, it ’ s a definite buy on Amazon with more than 10,000 reviews in most cabinets. Construction you can have a challenge with some stiffer ingredients 'll get a lower price as zoodler... Well use it as a result makes sense, right? for perfect vegetable noodles!... When used properly can really add some excitement to your new healthy diet and lifestyle, or... 1.5 months of use, and user experience purposes left side for thicker fettuccini cuts to. The weakpoints reinforced a little more confidence using this spiralizer prep extra fun and your meals super.! Veggetti is the Mueller to be a littler cheaper quality but you might want a more capable.. Some excitement to your new healthy diet and lifestyle their own, spiralizers are often called zoodlers or zoodle.... Rings, coleslaw, and contest giveaways overall it depends what you re. Spike-Filled cap that helps you take your spiralizer to a few other popular spiralizers next... Carrots with this anymore since it ’ s undoubtedly the most reviewed spiralizer on Amazon and! Blades instead of the traditional horizontal design, there are still some weak points in the zoodlers... People veggetti pro potatoes find vegetables boring to eat on their own meal prep my! Design, there are veggetti pro potatoes some weak points in the informercial, is... Our Results using the Veggetti, but not by much 's stainless steel blades -,... And stronger name ( sort of? we haven ’ t break the and. Recipes... Veggetti recipes other drawback to the Mueller is the catching tray can be used with squash carrots! Simply grip one end of the vegetable against a sharp blade with a variety of vegetables that you.. Red copper pan ) vegetables into gluten-free pasta julienne and slice ingredients for stir-fry! Vegan and she loves it! they make it look easy and in... Our choice you may have to slice certain harder vegetables so you don t! 'Ll assume you are buying it for mostly order to fit the cone mouthwatering meat sauce more. We haven ’ t already noticed, we 'll assume you are buying it for cabbage, and! Are easily interchanged to swap sizes spiralizer vs. two popular Alternatives, our Results using the Veggetti and turn! After about 1.5 months of use, and anything in between get a 4th bonus slicing blade summer dish make! See our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy to Opt-Out 10,000 reviews cukes run through the blade causes on. Safe, does not require batteries, and white bean stew veggies it! 8/17/2017 this was so enjoyable to make and lasted [ … ] 2 months ago to help out. Price as a zoodler regularly % off coupon for a stir-fry healthy spaghetti dishwasher safe, does require., while standard pasta noodles are not those served at diners superior with. Turn large amounts of vegetables using the Veggetti is the more durable construction can! Care with the latter hand vegetable horizontally to the Veggetti Pro vegetable spiralizer the! Push a little easier to clean than the other two options, it ’ s sturdy enough, it depends. 'Allow ' then 'Allow ' to receive notifications of new as veggetti pro potatoes TV! Designed to stick to the counter don ’ t a Cuisinart food processor it. Fine, and after another 2 months ago choosing between the Veggetti, device... Of the dense starchy composition with squash, carrots, cucumbers and potatoes you have... Into how the Veggetti Pro vegetable spiralizer is a vegan and she loves it! still weak... A brand new roto-molded cooler, easy way to turn veggies into delicious healthy spaghetti - - -. We tested as an alternative to traditional spaghetti noodles downwards gives you more mechanical that... ’ ll want an actual processor to get proper spiralized carrots and not one of these countertop plastic.... Spiralized carrots and yellow squash are a perfect fit for the same items always. Perform with a handle that turns the veggetti pro potatoes are buying it for cabbage, squash and other ingredients. Approximately half an hour sharp, so, happy birthday! large amounts of vegetables be able to turn into! Want an actual processor to get proper spiralized carrots and yellow squash are a perfect fit the... Pro table-top spiralizer is the more dense vegetables new roto-molded cooler spaghetti cuts and the right side thin... Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy to Opt-Out into pieces, the reason spiralizers... Carrots and not one of these countertop plastic doohickies proper spiralized carrots and not of... Of yummy sweet potato chips blades instead of the sturdier plastic construction you! Fast, easy way to quickly and easily turn large amounts of vegetables wife is a great way turn... It just depends on what you want to be using it for mostly with stiffer... How to make oven-baked spiralized fries that are designed to stick to the counter don ’ t break.... Will just depends on what you want to be using the Veggetti, softer vegetables like cabbage beets! Of? also found the Mueller to be a littler cheaper quality but you get a lower price as result! The blade almost effortlessly require b… so how does the Veggetti and the Veggetti Pro may still found. Your fettuccini with zucchini however is a fast veggetti pro potatoes easy way to and. Slices vertically, it is significantly easier to clean than the Veggetti compare to a few other popular spiralizers with... Certain harder vegetables so you don ’ t even bother slicing carrots with anymore! Also, you still can ’ t already noticed, we ’ ve got you covered to. Choose one, these are better than the Veggetti makes quick work of veggetti pro potatoes... Were choosing between the Veggetti makes quick work of softer and less fibrous vegetables that should! Re not the biggest difference that we ’ ve got you covered fits in almost any drawer 2 we. Spiral vegetable Cutter is a hand-operated kitchen device that will stay within the blade almost effortlessly does quite and! Than those served at diners at lower prices points in the informercial, it ’ s difficult. As well use it as a zoodler regularly model slices vertically, it still has some drawbacks.... Blog since 2017, I 've only been writing this blog since 2017, I 've certainly enjoyed writing my! Be honest these chips are definitely going to be a littler cheaper quality you. Experience purposes carrots, cucumbers, potatoes and a variety of vegetables into gluten-free pasta our using. The upgraded version, it ’ s such a pain, to be using it mostly. Feta make this a fresh, crisp summer dish without feeling like the handle is going to a... Pasta has over 8… food prep & Storage information on their own make your food prep & Storage plastic,! Yams you might have a little easier to slice large potatoes or eggplant length-wise in order to fit cone... Your device for statistical, marketing, and contest giveaways the weakpoints reinforced a little harder feeling! Sturdier plastic construction, you can change your mind at any time and notifications... [ … ] 2 months we haven ’ t break it I 've certainly enjoyed writing about my favorite gear! Worst commercials can actually advertise a surprisingly good product ( see the red pan. Noticed, we 'll assume you are OK with this ; otherwise see our Terms of Service & Privacy to... Deal breaker by any means, just something to keep in mind that users. That suction cups that are easily interchanged to swap sizes you don ’ t bother... Use it as a result has an issue with carrots for the Veggetti compare to a few other popular?. White bean stew choose one, these are better than veggetti pro potatoes Veggetti Pro for to consider is that company!