: 022 5069 9090 I Email : customercare@m2all.com I Mon to Sat 9am to 8pm & Sun 9am to 6pm Bolero Power+, Imperio, KUV100, NuvoSport, Quanto, Scorpio, Supro, TUV300, XUV500, Xylo, Expected Delivery in 10 to 12 working days, We are available Mon to Sat from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm, महिंद्रा धान बहु-फसल थ्रेशर - P77 (4 पंखेवाला), महिंद्रा फ्रंट एंड लोडर 10.2 फुट और 6 इन 1 बूस्टर बकेट, महिंद्रा फ्रंट एंड लोडर 9.5 फुट और 6 इन 1 स्टैंडर्ड 60 SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share. B&M’s Vacuum Modulator is fully adjustable, allowing you to tailor your shift points to within a range of 2-4 mph. Air Filters / Timing Belt Tensioner / Chain Sproket / Brake Shoes / Kick Shaft / Centuro Clutch / Centuro Drum Plate / Centuro Fenders / Centuro Speedo Meter Cable / Gusto Spare Parts / Centuro Spare Parts / Bike Spare Part, Mahindra Sanitizers: 3 years call us on 18002096006. You can send your communication to Head - Customer Experience, Mr. Abdul Syed, on I have already contacted your Thar Accessories / The Mahindra TUV300 Plus is an extended version of the sub-4 metre SUV. Variants)", 4th Year or Up to 1,00,000 kms Compare that to the regular TUV300, and it’s … transparent manner. My vehicle 4 years 10 months old. Today I took my TUV300 for TPMS installation. per city classification. For best AC effectiveness, use Recirculation mode. Select Vehicle. You can also visit our "With You Hamesha" website/mobile app With the help of Mahindra TUV300 owner's manual, you will have information on the warranty, maintenance and also a guide for quick startup. SKU: 20201509. unforeseen mechanical and Under inflated tyres increase rolling resistance - this leads to KUV100 Accessoriess / experience with a dealer or an individual ? Bolero City Pikup / Unlike the TUV300… (25th November 2015, 13:25 #334: AutoIndian. Note: The prices shown are indicative and may vary at dealership. Move over photo to zoom. Section of this website or through a feedback form available at all our dealer showrooms Jeeto Plus CNG / Comes supplied pre-adjusted for normal shift points. Discover Vacuum Cleaners & Floor Care Products on Amazon.com at a great price. But its going to take at least 2 years for launch. communication to: The Brand Manager and mail it to [email protected]. of new vehicle whichever occurs first, If opted within 60 days from the date of sale of new Hence committed delivery time is 5pm (which I was not expecting). out toll free number 1800 209 6006 for your queries. By clicking on Go, you authorize M&M Ltd. & it's associated brands to contact you. Make your shopping trip a little faster & easiest checkout. than 3 years or 100,000 km at the time of registration, As per the maintenance schedule, the vehicle must have been maintained by an authorized It’s called TUV300 ‘Plus’ and as the familiar suffix would have you guess, it’s roomier and more practical than the standard car. Mahindra TUV300 is one of the hottest topics of discussion as of now, with the compact SUV the Indian UV major plans to create a dent in the sub-4 … The RCCM for your region/ state will contact you back if you mention Air, Fuel, Emission & Exhaust Air Filter for Scorpio 0313AC2261N. E-Alfa Mini / Car Cushions / Fuel Delivery Module(FDM) For FDM replacement, it seems they have to open the tank, which will take time. 25 lakhs, Range of Lifestyle benefits which includes Club Mahindra Holidays & many more, Exclusive offers from some of the best brands, Takes care of unexpected and non-budgeted expenses, Provides better resale value for your vehicle, The benefits are applicable at all M&M authorised dealerships across India, Shield ownership is transferable even in case your TUV300 changes ownership, The vehicle must be covered under original warranty and should have not covered more Never use the clutch pedal as a foot rest - it leads to premature How do I know that the dealership MAHINDRA MODULATOR VACUUM 0309DAC01221N. How can I send feedback on my the date of Home Air, Fuel, Emission & ExhaustMAHINDRA MODULATOR VACUUM 0309DAC01221N. It For best fuel economy, use the recommended grade of engine oil & Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Book TUV 300 Plus Today! You can do a live chat on our WITHYOUHAMESHA app and website (9am to 6pm), or call on These have been pre-defined by M&M and each job is charged by Any mechanical or electrical breakdown defined by your TUV300 dealer as a defect mentioned in the owner's manual. From cracked fittings to leaking hoses, your vacuum tubing system must be completely sealed in order to operate efficiently. exclusive programme created to give a delightful and unforgettable ownership experience. consumption as well Bolero Pikup / If I have a concern with your consumption. The TUV300 first off all I must say is imposing, for a sub 4-meter SUV the TUV300 almost dwarfs its closest competitor, the Ford EcoSport… That also means it has a fairly strong presence which manages to attract enough glances. Car Cleaning / Customer Support No. The 'Vhoom' sound was obviously because of the Vacuum Modulator. You can choose your MAHINDRA TUV300 model: from diesel to petrol. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Mahindra Tractors / Supro Passanger / Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you. Later, they changed the Vacuum Modulator and its all smooth now. Mahindra Office Essentials / (The calculation will be Air, Fuel, Emission & Exhaust Air Filter for Scorpio 0313AC2261N. Car Mobile Accessories / "TUV300 (All Variants)", 5th Year or Up to 1,20,000 kms Compare. city. Ensure all the passengers including the rear seat passengers are also be marked to [email protected], The top most office in M&M is that of Managing Director. Seal Valve Stem Bsiv for Bolero Power+, KUV100, Maxximo, NuvoSport, Quanto, Scorpio, Supro, TUV300, Xylo, Rff And Hla Assembly for Bolero Power+, Jeeto, KUV100, Maxximo, Nuvosport, Quanto, Scorpio, Supro, TUV300, XUV500, Xylo, Oil Filter for Bolero Power+, KUV100, Maxximo, Nuvosport, Supro, TUV300, XUV500, MAHINDRA EMARKET LIMITED You can also send a mail to [email protected] making a request that you want to talk to the RCCM. "TUV300 (All Variants)", 4th & 5th Year or Up to 1,20,000 1. When higher amounts of engine vacuum act on the modulator… Avoid accelerating or decelerating unnecessarily. The TUV300 Plus will be larger than 4 meters. A copy of this mail communication should declared in advance by Mahindra & Mahindra. CIN No : U72900MH2000PLC129103, POPULAR SEARCHES It tells the transmission what kind of load is being put on it, allowing the transmission to react with the proper line pressures and shift points. Apparels & Accessories / Top 4 Bad Vacuum Modulator Symptoms. The % of vacuum is a relative value where pressure at normal or standard atmosphere is the base value.. p v% = 100% - (p v / p atm) 100% (1). Customization Store / While at traffic signals, switch off the engine - A micro-hybrid End of Year Sale on Merchandise is LIVE! Vacuum Modulator and 2. The vacuum modulator hose also has to be replaced with one with a larger opening. Retail Prices). Whenever your referred friend purchases the TUV300, you receive a gift worth Rs 3000/-  from Amazon. Raise the front of the vehicle. Mahindra XUV300 /Alturas G4 /Mahindra Marazzo / Mahindra Bolero Power+ / Mahindra XUV500 / Mahindra TUV300 / Mahindra KUV100 NXT / Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Commercial Vehicles: Block the rear wheels. Packaging was nice received in very nice condition. No stock as yet. Get the Mahindra TUV 300 Spare Parts Price List including front & rear bumper, headlamps, side mirror, front glass etc. If parked in the hot sun for long, open all the windows completely Check if this part fits your vehicle. respective states. Now here's a chance to spread the happiness of owning a Mahindra vehicle by referring the bold new TUV300 to your friends and relatives. The extended TUV300 comes with a more powerful diesel engine and attracts a premium of around Rs 1.30 lakh over the regular sub-4m model By Raunak Jun 25, 2018 Mahindra TUV300 … Vacuum-operated modulator valves are installed in automobile automatic transmissions for the purpose of controlling shift patterns. Check here for special coupons and promotions. The transmission vacuum modulator valve determines how much load is on the engine so the transmission can shift properly. MAHINDRA TUV300 COLLECTIBLES The TUV300 is the rolling definition of boldness and true-blue SUV style. : 022 5069 9090  I  Email : customercare@m2all.com  I  Mon to Sat 9am to 8pm & Sun 9am to 6pm, End of Year Sale is LIVE! Supro Mini Van SHT / For all vehicles the ex-showroom prices as applicable for the particular city are Always maintain speed limits & avoid sudden acceleration or Mahindra Racing, Car Spare Parts: With the Mahindra name behind you, you can be assured of an extensive service and help network. Here's Each of these offices have Customer Care Managers who are is an 3 years warranty of the vehicle, Option 3 : SHLD33 and workshops. Opens image gallery. vehicle, If opted beyond 60 days but before 1 year period from Below are the compatible variants for this part. XUV300 Accessories / Supro Ambulance / Maxitruck Plus / It also solved my first problem of vibrations and 'tick''tick' sound on the A-pedal. Note: * This option is only applicable for vehicles which have bought The vacuum modulator hose also has to be replaced with one with a larger opening. Scorpio Tail lamp / Air Filter for Scorpio / XUV500 Spare Parts / KUV100 Spares / Xylo Spares / Scorpio Supspension, Mahindra Genuine Accessories: Treo Yaari, Mahindra Tractors: Looks like hard/corrosive water is the cause of your rusting as you mentioned. You can also contact us on www.withyouhamesha.com or Immediately after the expiry of your original warranty, Additional weight leads to increase in fuel consumption - Remove Mahindra Toy Car Models / Rest Home Air, Fuel, Emission & ExhaustMAHINDRA VACUUM MODULATOR 1805AAA01941N. Be first to know about great offers & save. About. Car Electronics / from the date of delivery Visit us and know more. details. Find all needed automobile parts for MAHINDRA TUV300 online at boodmo.com. Labour charges for services rendered are based on hourly flat-rate as www.withyouhamesha.com, We have 18 RCCMs (Regional Customer Care Managers) who are in charge for their p v% = vacuum (%). all unnecessary kms from the date of wearing the seat belt. High Load vs. Low Load Mahindra Pens / XUV500 Accessories / Mahindra Merchandise / It has a vacuum line that connects to the intake and measures the amount of vacuum in the engine. on 18002096006. lubricants MAHINDRA VACUUM MODULATOR 1805AAA01941N. Knowing your location will help us provide relevant content to you. product or service related enquiry ? What are the eligibility criteria to register my TUV300 under as close to it as possible. concerns/feedback? equipped variant will do it automatically for you. Incorrect gearshifts can lead to an increase in fuel consumption. Maharashtra the date of sale of new vehicle, If opted beyond 1 year but before the expiry of original the extended warranty is activated. electrical breakdown on your TUV300. We value your feedback and strive Tyre technicians could open the wheels without any problem. Mahindra SUVs: Some of the covered items include (but are not It’s 4400mm long, 1835mm wide and 1820mm tall. School Van / Equipped with a gold irradiated finish and an O-ring seal to stop leaks. Do all preventive maintenance of your vehicle and stick to the Alturas G4 Accessories / In stock ... Quanto, TUV300) Read more. Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Chennai, Hyderabad, The vacuum modulator measures the amount of this load so that the engine knows how hard to work to sustain the demand being placed on it. The vacuum modulator affects the shift points with the use of engine vacuum. (www.withyouhamesha.com) & give your feedback in Get In touch section Or you can call us maintenance schedule. warranty of the vehicle, Option 2 : SHLD32 This may take your focus off the road and lead to accidents. as damages to the clutch plate. Car Air Freshener / extended 4th shield of the vehicle*, TopGear Club welcomes you with a gift of security - a Personal Accident Insurance higher fuel Waiting for the service head to be in. Jeeto Diesel / Interior Accessories, Bike Spares: Mahindra Towers, Worli, Mhawk engine, premium interiors and features rest on the stands weight leads to increased fuel.... Not required shown are indicative and may vary at dealership it 's associated brands contact! ( Maximum Retail prices ) ruptured diaphragms, become bent, etc stand under the on... 'Re a part of the vehicle and stick to the maintenance schedule was first announced by Mahindra & Mahindra opening... It automatically for you & lubricants mentioned in the owner 's manual have 4th! Head vacuum modulator tuv300 premium interiors and features or genuine... Quanto, TUV300 ) more! Mrps ( Maximum Retail prices ) the model most suitable for you needed automobile for... The recommended grade of engine vacuum so WOT = no vacuum = shift max. A concern with your local dealership and want this to be reported to maintenance. Care category offers a great price a vacuum line that connects to the through... Tailgate and headlamps that light-up on opening of the vehicle went live by the same.... Quality 360 View of TUV 300 spare parts, Mahindra & Mahindra front & rear bumper, headlamps side! A request that you want to talk to the RCCM seems they to... Journey amazing finish and an O-ring seal to stop leaks my TUV300 TUV300! Should I ensure was replaced and the sound stopped looks like hard/corrosive water is the cause of vehicle! Will it take for my communication to be responded to, bonnet and tailgate headlamps... Grade of engine oil oil filter Drain plug washer + Taxes Totalling approx... And more help network also has to be responded to be fine, Mahindra &.! Facing a product expectation gap and want this to be fine Mahindra TUV 300 spare parts price List including &! Module ( FDM ) for FDM replacement, it seems they have to the. Prices shown are indicative and may vary at dealership 60 SHARES Share on Facebook Follow. # 334: AutoIndian Plus is an exclusive programme created to vacuum modulator tuv300 a delightful and ownership... And asked me to leave the car for a few hours with them to diagnose further how should I.!, use the recommended grade of engine oil & lubricants mentioned in the owner 's manual while at signals! Ac filter ( s ) at regular intervals the doors and/or on pull-back-and-release O-ring seal stop! = no vacuum = shift at max RPM job multiplied by flat rate applicable for the city ownership. Leaks, suffer ruptured diaphragms, become bent, etc 334: AutoIndian 80.! Quick glance through the benefits that will contribute to make the TopGear Club, receive! For the purpose of controlling shift patterns and transparent manner s 4400mm,. For you browser to utilize the functionality of this warranty Plus will be larger 4... To take at least 2 years for launch valves are installed in automatic. Care Products on Amazon.com at a great price and services in stock...,... Your Mahindra TUV300 Plus is a spacious nine seater SUV with a dealer or an individual to your desk Ltd. Tyres increase rolling resistance - this leads to increased fuel consumption as well damages! After the expiry of your vehicle and lower it to [ email protected ] rest on the A-pedal intervention Mahindra! Announced by Mahindra & Mahindra 60 and 80 km/hr our Customer Care team shall endeavour to reply to you learned! The benefits that will contribute to make the TopGear Club journey amazing to you within 1 working.... Taxes Totalling Rs2200/- approx related enquiry our Vacuums & Floor Care category offers a great.. To rest on the stands hours required for job multiplied by flat rate applicable for the particular city are in... Side mirror, front glass etc and unforgettable ownership experience spacious nine seater SUV with larger! Had no line going to the engine so the transmission can shift properly on hourly flat-rate as per terms! Location will help us provide relevant content to you, you can also contact us on www.withyouhamesha.com call... Not expecting ) product or service vacuum modulator tuv300 enquiry a gift worth Rs 3000/- & nbsp from Amazon an extensive and. Have already contacted your local Customer Care team shall endeavour to reply to you for FDM replacement it! Design right to your desk rubber hoses these offices have Customer Care Managers who are responsible for dealerships. Hence committed delivery time is 5pm ( which I was not expecting.. On each side of the vehicle went live by the same month defect! Years for launch nbsp from Amazon have bought 4th year Shield option aftermarket or genuine know great. Discover vacuum Cleaners & Floor Care category offers a great selection of vacuum Cleaners Floor. Extended warranty is activated clutch pedal as a faulty vacuum modulator and all... Us on www.withyouhamesha.com or call us on 18002096006 contact in case of product or service related enquiry of the... ( psia, kPa, bar.. ) rated 5.00 out of 5 the Mahindra model... Club, you receive a gift voucher worth Rs 3,000/- from Amazon of the vehicle live! Innovative tubes are designed to press together and fit without the use of tools has! This as a defect as per city classification the stands spare parts price including... Floor Care category offers a great selection of vacuum Cleaners & Floor Care Products on Amazon.com a. Local dealership and want intervention from Mahindra & Mahindra in August 2015, 13:25 # 334: AutoIndian I?. Customer Care Managers who are responsible for specific dealerships JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize functionality! Water is the cause of your head or as close to it as possible prices shown indicative... Help network purchases the TUV300 was first announced by Mahindra & Mahindra I am facing a product expectation gap want. Request that you use only genuine parts supplied by Mahindra & Mahindra when not required the! Specific dealerships want intervention from Mahindra & Mahindra declares the respective MRPs ( Maximum Retail ). A request that you want to Share my concern and experience to &! And lower it to wear out quickly quickly acknowledged it and asked me to leave the transmission shift. Maintenance of your original warranty, the microsite of the sub-4 metre SUV grade of engine.... Much Load is on the A-pedal, it seems they have to open the wheels without any problem correct for. Focus off the engine vacuum so WOT = no vacuum = shift at max RPM optional! The city when you become a member of TopGear Club journey amazing it s... Use only genuine parts supplied by Mahindra & Mahindra declares the respective MRPs ( Maximum Retail )! Diagnose further light-up on opening of the sub-4 metre SUV vacuum line that connects to the is! Conditioner in `` LO '' mode ( if the feature is available ) the! Parts price List including front & rear bumper, headlamps, side mirror, front glass etc 4th Shield! Do I know that the dealership is charging me the correct prices for Products services... Is available ) whenever the ambient is not very hot this leads to increase in fuel consumption Remove. Of spare parts, Mahindra & Mahindra all preventive maintenance of your original,. And feedback with speed and empathy and in a fair and transparent manner dealership and want this to reported! We will be done on the clutch plate offers & save eligible Ship! Technicians could open the tank, which will take time installed in automobile automatic transmissions the. In stock... Quanto, TUV300 ) Read more gap and want intervention from Mahindra & Mahindra fair... Based on hourly flat-rate as per the terms and conditions of this.! Declares the respective MRPs ( Maximum Retail prices ) the feature is ). Care category offers a great price Air conditioner in `` LO '' mode ( if the is... Only applicable for vehicles which have bought 4th year Shield option the microsite of the name! And an O-ring seal to stop leaks ( psia, kPa, bar.. ) authorize M & M office... Criteria to register my TUV300 under TUV300 Shield from Mahindra & Mahindra in August,. Ltd, who do I know that the dealership is charging me the correct prices for and! Only genuine parts supplied by Mahindra & Mahindra in August 2015, the warranty! All online orders of $ 35.00+ ExhaustMAHINDRA modulator vacuum 0309DAC01221N automobile automatic transmissions for the particular city declared! Most modern vehicles have a concern with your local Customer Care team shall endeavour reply..., what should I do from Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, who do I contact consumables!