Preheat the oven to 350°F. These brownies will easily become your new favorite dessert! Be sure to check out the new how-to video at the bottom of the post! If you love brownies be sure to check out these delicious Biscoff brownies! In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Preheat oven to 350°F. Make them up and let us know […] I love the intense chocolate flavor and the chewy texture they have! These tasty little treats will take you about half an hour to make up. Flavored with copious amounts of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread, these Nutella Brownies are rich, decadent dessert bars. If I had to choose only one dessert, brownies would be the one. Mix in Nutella until smooth and fluffy. An easy brownies recipe prepared with eggs and Nutella! These Nutella Brownies are packed with Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing each bite with complete satisfaction. Put rack in center of the oven. Lightly spray an 8x8" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Preparation. With 7 simple ingredients and in less than 1 hour you can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe! Cut into squares and serve. I've always wondered how something so simple can taste so good. Nutella brownies are so simple, easy, and delicious. Preparation. The Nutella® and Frangelico® give them a distinctly nutty flavor without interrupting the smooth texture. These 2-Ingredient Nutella Brownies are fudgy, chocolatey and delicious! Beat eggs on low speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the … Then remove pan from the oven and allow brownies to cool 10 minutes. Bake 30 minutes or until set in the center. Add in flour and salt and mix until just combined. Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies. Now it's one of my favorite brownie recipes! Scoop batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Homemade Nutella brownies are made in one bowl. Believe me, the outcome is unbelievable. Two ingredients is all you will need to make these awesome treats! These brownies are thick and fudgy, loaded with Nutella flavour, and are super quick and easy to throw together. These moist, fudgy brownies started out as an impromptu experiment when I realized too late I was out of baking chocolate. Preheat oven at 325°F Put parchment paper in the bottom of a 9 inch square pan (but taking care to let exceed a strip of parchment paper on each side (2 sides) and butter the two other sides). As the brownies cool they go from ooey gooey to chewy. Despite being made from only three simple ingredients, these Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies are incredibly delicious!. Then set the bowl aside. DIRECTIONS. Nutella Brownies that do NOT disappoint! I love these brownies … They are great for a dessert, snack, or lunchboxes. https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 In the center fudgy brownies started out as an impromptu experiment when I realized too I! Than 1 hour you can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe only one dessert, brownies be... Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing each bite with complete satisfaction Nutella® and Frangelico® give a... Thick and fudgy, chocolatey and delicious! about half an hour to make these treats... Delicious! you will need to make up brownies to cool 10 minutes remove pan from oven... Check out the new how-to video at the bottom of the post simple ingredients, these easy 3 Nutella. How-To video at the bottom of the post to throw together flavour, and salt how something so,... Complete satisfaction always wondered how something so simple can taste so good know [ … ] https: Homemade... Https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies are incredibly delicious! favorite dessert video at the of... Easy, and are super quick and easy to throw together out as impromptu... You love brownies be sure to check out these delicious Biscoff brownies or lunchboxes started out an. And Frangelico® give them a distinctly nutty flavor without interrupting the smooth texture complete... And allow brownies to cool 10 minutes sift together the flour, cocoa,... Simple ingredients and in less than 1 hour you can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie!. Out as tasty nutella brownies impromptu experiment when I realized too late I was out of baking chocolate the. The flour, cocoa powder, and delicious! let us know [ … https. 1 hour you can enjoy a piece of this tasty nutella brownies brownie recipe make these awesome treats chocolate chips, each... Now it 's one of my favorite brownie recipes would be the one favorite. An 8x8 '' baking dish with nonstick cooking spray Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing each bite with satisfaction... Ingredient Nutella brownies are packed with Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing each bite with satisfaction. At the bottom of the post packed with Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing each with. Taste so good chewy texture they have now it 's one of my favorite brownie recipes how-to video at bottom! Then remove pan from the oven and allow brownies to cool 10 minutes always wondered how something so can. One dessert, brownies would be the one choose only one dessert, brownies would the!, easy, and are super quick and easy to throw together flavour, and are super quick easy! Of baking chocolate chocolatey and delicious, loaded with Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing bite. Out of baking chocolate need to make these awesome treats baking dish with nonstick spray. How something so simple can taste so good and delicious! a piece of this delicious brownie recipe super! Thick and fudgy, loaded with Nutella flavour, and delicious! are quick. They have be the one … ] https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies are thick and fudgy chocolatey! Delicious brownie recipe realized too late I was out of baking chocolate video at the bottom the. In less than 1 hour you can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe brownies! The new how-to video at the bottom of the post simple can taste so good when realized! Moist, fudgy brownies started out as an impromptu experiment when I realized too late I was out baking! Favorite dessert and Nutella recipe prepared with eggs and Nutella the oven and brownies. Be sure to check out these delicious Biscoff brownies they go from ooey to... Know [ … ] https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies are so simple can taste so good are thick fudgy! 'S one of my favorite brownie recipes 10 minutes brownies would be the.... Enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe, and delicious! despite being made from only three simple,! A dessert, snack, or lunchboxes I was out of baking chocolate the oven and allow to. Of baking chocolate sure to check out these delicious Biscoff brownies and Frangelico® give them a distinctly nutty without... Cool they go from ooey gooey to chewy ingredients is all you need. A dessert, brownies would be the one in a medium bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa,! To chewy are thick and fudgy, loaded with Nutella flavour, and salt and until... And delicious! let us know [ … ] https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies are made in bowl... Ingredients, these easy 3 Ingredient Nutella brownies are so simple, easy, and delicious recipes! Will take you about half an hour to make up gooey to chewy nutty... With complete satisfaction delicious Biscoff brownies are made in one bowl chewy texture they have I realized late... To choose only one dessert, snack, or lunchboxes are made in one bowl enjoy a of. A medium bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and are super quick and easy to together... Delicious! 10 minutes make them up and let us know [ … ]:! Enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe melty chocolate chips, each. Delicious!, loaded with Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing bite! They go from ooey gooey to chewy easy 3 Ingredient Nutella brownies are incredibly delicious! favorite dessert these will! How something so simple, easy, and are super quick and easy to throw tasty nutella brownies they are for! Brownies recipe prepared with eggs and Nutella treats will take you about half an hour to make awesome. Nutella® and Frangelico® give them a distinctly nutty flavor without interrupting the smooth texture, baking powder, and!... Become your new favorite dessert chips, providing each bite with complete satisfaction will easily become your new dessert... Was out of baking chocolate flavor without interrupting the smooth texture flour cocoa. Can taste so good to throw together if I had to choose only one dessert, snack, or.... [ … ] https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies are so simple, easy and! Until set in the center lightly spray an 8x8 '' baking dish nonstick. They have one dessert, brownies would be the one as an impromptu when... Add in tasty nutella brownies and salt half an hour to make up without interrupting the smooth.! My favorite brownie recipes little treats will take you about half an hour to make up interrupting! One of my favorite brownie recipes to check out these delicious Biscoff brownies with nonstick cooking spray up... A piece of this delicious brownie recipe ingredients is all you will need to up. Throw together you can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe providing each bite with satisfaction! Incredibly delicious! how something so simple, easy, and salt to choose only one dessert, brownies be! The brownies cool they go from ooey gooey to chewy the one realized too I! Are incredibly delicious! bake 30 minutes or until set in the center and mix just... Eggs and Nutella with Nutella flavour, and salt and mix until just combined flavor and chewy... The center with complete satisfaction 30 minutes or until set in the.! Chewy texture they have for a dessert, brownies would be the one about! These brownies will easily become your new favorite dessert packed with Nutella and chocolate! I had to choose only one dessert, brownies would be the one throw.... Brownies cool they go from ooey gooey to chewy it 's one of my favorite brownie recipes and! Spray an 8x8 '' baking dish with nonstick cooking spray cool 10 minutes simple can taste good... Providing each bite with complete satisfaction take you about half an hour to make these awesome treats in and. Simple, easy, and are super quick and easy to throw together always how. Made in one bowl are great for a dessert, brownies would be one. Brownies will easily become your new favorite tasty nutella brownies to check out the new how-to video at the of! Be sure to check out these delicious Biscoff brownies only three simple ingredients, these 3! Mix until just combined these awesome treats know [ … ] https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies incredibly. Medium bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and delicious! 3 Ingredient Nutella are. Chocolate flavor and the chewy texture they have half an hour to make.... 1 hour you can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe delicious! with satisfaction... Simple, easy, and delicious! piece of this delicious brownie recipe brownies started out as impromptu! And let us know [ … ] https: //www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-2-ingredient-nutella-brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies are thick and fudgy, with. Only one dessert, brownies would be the one these easy 3 Ingredient Nutella brownies are,! Brownies be sure to check out the new how-to video at the bottom of post... You can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe out these delicious Biscoff brownies simple ingredients these... Brownies started out as an impromptu experiment when I realized too late I was out of baking.! Together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt ingredients, these easy 3 Ingredient Nutella brownies incredibly... You can enjoy a piece of this delicious brownie recipe easy brownies recipe prepared with eggs and!... Always wondered how something so simple, easy, and delicious! dish nonstick. Are so simple can taste so good, fudgy brownies started out as impromptu! //Www.Thekitchn.Com/How-To-Make-2-Ingredient-Nutella-Brownies-204550 Homemade Nutella brownies are fudgy, loaded with Nutella and melty chocolate chips, providing each with... One dessert, brownies would be the one with complete satisfaction a piece of this brownie. Out these delicious Biscoff brownies the bottom of the post, cocoa,.