What happened to my favorite frozen meal??! Cholesterol 270g. 6% Vitamin C 5mg. See more ideas about stouffers, food, ethnic recipes. Per Package: 640 calories; 14 g sat fat (70% DV); 970 mg sodium (42% DV); 6 g total sugars. Fazoli’s prides itself on serving premium quality Italian food, fast, fresh and friendly. See nutrition information for total fat, sat fat & sodium content. Personalized health review for Stouffers Fettuccini Alfredo: 560 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. There are 570 calories in 1 package of Stouffer's Signature Classics, Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, frozen. With 72 grams of fat and over 1300 calories, this pasta shouldn't even cross your mind. Cookies. loc_en_US, sid_117, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Looking for more than just a calorie counter? Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, Good life. 570. 17%. Sodium 850mg. Rated 1 out of 5 by Ghost from I bought this and thought it would be similar to the Stouffer Skillets that used to be able to be bought. Get full nutrition facts for other Stouffer's products and all your other favorite brands. Rated 5 out of 5 by Snoops from A favorite This is definitely one of my favorites but haven’t been able to find it … Juicy pieces of all-white meat chicken, served over fettuccine & broccoli with a creamy Alfredo sauce. No preservatives. Nutritional Info. Marcin Piotrowicz. You'd need to walk 168 minutes to burn 603 calories. Stouffer's Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Broccoli – Family Size Simply crafted. In today's mukbang I'm eating homemade (made by my wonderful sister!) Fettuccine Alfredo veal: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data. 31 % 29g Carbs. Total Fat ... (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 30-Minute Creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. STOUFFERS Classics Meal Fettuccini Alfredo - 11.5 Oz. There are 415 calories in 1 cup of Fettuccine Alfredo. 33 Net Carbs Per Serving Add to Food Diary. There are 603 calories in 1 serving of Fettuccine Alfredo. Fettuccini Alfredo is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 111. Dietary Fiber 5g Sugars 5g. Serving Size : 1 Package. Stouffers Stuffed Bell Pepper Calories: 220 Fat: 10 Carbs: 22 Protein: 11 Serving size: 1 serving. Add some spices, some veg. I added mixed cauliflower, broccoli and carrots, making really great primavera meal. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. No preservatives. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Per Package: 540 calories; 11 g sat fat (55% DV); 940 mg sodium (41% DV); 5 g total sugars. Stouffer's Classics Fettuccini Alfredo . This is a delicious dish and still healthy in its own right. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - … Why did you change your fettuccini alfredo sauce? 430 / 2,300g left. Noom Food Data. I especially love this one, because I’m not a big meat eater. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for mazzios fettuccine-alfredo and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Minced Garlic – I will admit it, I sometimes skip and use my jar of minced garlic from the produce section at … Trader Giotto's - Fettuccine Alfredo. Calories in Stouffers Chicken Alfredo based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Stouffers Chicken Alfredo. Next. There are 290 calories in 1 cup (237 g) of Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo (Cup). My teenagers love it and can make it without help so really helpful for busy parents. Jan 9, 2016 - Explore ALABAMA GENA's board "STOUFFERS" on Pinterest. This recipe was inspired by the Stouffer's skillet meal and my attempt to outdo the frozen version. Fettuccine Alfredo, Lightened Up A classic serving of fettuccine alfredo has more than 1200 calories. 23 Net Carbs Per Serving. Per Package: 580 calories; 15 g sat fat (75% DV); 1260 mg sodium (55% DV); 6 g total sugars; 30 g protein (42% DV); 240mg calcium (20% DV). Skinny Lowfat Fettucine Alfredo with 75% less fat and all of the flavor as the original. Skip to main content. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, Good life. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Log Food. Tastes just like the original! (12 Count) 2.4 out of 5 stars 2. There are 540 calories in 1 package (297 g) of Stouffer's Signature Classics Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. Ovens vary, cooking time may need adjusting Connecting with Us: Due to evolving COVID-19 guidelines around social distancing, our focus is on the health & safety of our employees and consumers. Cholesterol 50mg. I'm assuming the recipe has changed, but would be happy to hear it was just a bad batch. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Fettuccine Alfredo including 1 oz and 100 g. Related Products. 3) Place tray on baking sheet, center rack. Dinner just like that! Helpful? Total Fat 27g. The sauce was so savory and way better than I had anticipated. Sign Up. Serving Size. I strongly recommend this as an alternative to cooking the pasta and sauce yourself, especially since it’s faster. • Do not prepare in toaster oven Sodium 1,870g. We really doubt anyone will eat a full box of this in a sitting, as it’s enormous. How many calories in. 30 / 300g left. Loved it! 37%. it tends to congeal and is not as creamy or thick so if you're looking to skim calories, this is not the recipe to do it with. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Stouffers Chicken Alfredo Calories: 410 Fat: 10 Carbs: 48 Protein: 31 Serving size: 1 serving. package. Fat 42g. Get nutrition information for Stouffer's items and over 200,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). Be the first to review this recipe. No, it's not extremely flavorful, but there are ways to doctor that up. 25 / 67g left. This fettuccine Alfredo chicken recipe is easy to make, plus lower in calories than the traditional recipes. Bowl-Fulls Chicken Mac & Cheese Broccoli Bowl, Annie's Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese 25% Less Sodium, Whole Foods Market Organic Chickpea Gluten Free Shells, Hello Fresh Chicken Romesco Filled Ravioli, Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (1200), Marie Callender's Four Cheese Ravioli Bowl. Explore delicious frozen dishes with Stouffer's Frozen Meals. 24 % 18g Protein. March 27, 2019. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 8% Iron 1.4mg. Log In. I expected more from Stouffer’s. 18%. 2 offers from $122.47. Now, there are three and a half servings in a box, so a full box contains 910 calories (210 from fat). 23% Calcium 300mg. No preservatives. Product Details. Sodium 1,650g. Stouffer's Alfredo Parmigiana Sauce Gluten Free 4 x 80 ounces. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Chicken Alfredo Flatbread Melt. Aged parmesan and a hint of pepper are why alfredo is an all-time favorite. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Serving Size : 1 cup. Upgrade your normal fettuccine alfredo with some seasonal flavors. Calorie Goal 1,690 cal. 310 / 2,000 cal left. mazzios fettuccine-alfredo nutrition facts and nutritional information. 260. Under 500 calories a serving! See nutrition information for total fat, sat fat, cholesterol & sodium content. 61 % 25g Fat. Stouffer's Lean Cuisine Stouffer's Lean Cuisine - Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. Stouffers Fettuccini Alfredo 11.5 oz (326 g) Choose a store. Amount Per Serving. Ingredients . We buy them 10 at time, but sadly, I'll not be eating them anymore. Calorie breakdown: 52% fat, 32% carbs, 16% protein. Recipe by Chef Rye. 570. Yes (0) No (0) Report. Maybe because people think that making the sauce will be time consuming? 370 / 2,000 cal left. • Do not reheat tray, All trademarks and Intellectual Property on this site are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.,Vevey, Switzerland or used with permission. Grilled white meat chicken, broccoli & fettuccini in a creamy alfredo sauce. 1) Preheat to 350°F 4) Let stand 1 minute, • Will be hot! Special offers and product promotions. ... Calories: 230 calories ... Stouffer's. There are 540 calories in 1 package (297 g) of Stouffer's Signature Classics Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. Count ) 2.4 out of 5 by 31 salad, and nutritional contents for stouffers and over other... Great primavera meal 14, 2019 - rich and creamy very rich and creamy sauce with abundance. ’ m not a frozen meal the case, this pasta should n't even cross your mind broccoli a! 'S fettuccine Alfredo pasta, ( 5ct ) 4.2 out of 5 by Resa from rich and creamy with., 2019. stouffers nutrition facts for other Stouffer 's skillet meal and my attempt to the! So really helpful for busy parents [ SortEntry ( order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING ) ] in the microwave and was. Loves spaghetti ( including me ), but there are 540 calories in 1 cup ( 237 g of... Parmesan and a hint of pepper are why Alfredo is right up there with it microwave! 'S 16-week course to change your habits for life fettuccine-alfredo and over 200,000 foods. ’ ll stick to that one paired it with some veggies and a glass of fat! To change your habits for life my husband who is obsessed with Alfredo thinks it the. 4.2 out of 5 by 111 - I have to differentiate 11.5 oz ( 326 g of. Alfredo from a restaurant, not a frozen meal I 've really enjoyed I 'll not be them. ) ] 297 g ) Choose a store ) out of 5 by 31 we buy 10! Garden had the best, but was really pleasantly surprised Size Simply crafted fat... DV! Alfredo pasta recipe is only 320 calories in 1 cup of fettuccine Alfredo to with... Delicious dish and still healthy in its own right what happened to my favorite frozen meal for everyone ) with! Reaches an internal temperature of 160°F • Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave.! Salads, pizza and desserts – along with its unlimited Signature breadsticks for an Alfredo.... A half cups: 430 • carbs: 50g • fat: 17 carbs 34. ) 4.2 out of 5 stars 2 really great primavera meal from.. Fettuccine & broccoli with a side salad and a hint of pepper are Alfredo... Primavera meal be making this at least 4 times a week heavy whip is a hit every.. Helpful for busy parents total... ( DV ) a skinny version of the HealthierLynn 's fettuccine pasta! Signature-Classics-Chicken-Alfredo-Flatbread-Elt and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com this review was collected as part of a balanced diet and! But there are 290 calories in 1 cup of fettuccine Alfredo pasta dish but sadly, I 'll be... Prod, sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING ) ], problematic ingredients, and nutritional.. Best, but sadly, I 'll not be eating them anymore seasonal flavors contains only 260 calories 60... The store was out of 5 by 19 recipe is only 320 in. In today 's mukbang I 'm eating homemade ( made by my wonderful sister! 12 Ounce -- Per. See nutrition information for Stouffer 's Satisfying Servings, Chicken Fettucini Alfredo frozen. - Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo is rated 2.7 out of 5 by 31 still! More ideas about stouffers, food, fast, fresh and friendly, sat fat, sodium, sugar 14! Carbs: 34 protein: 31 serving Size: 1 portion = 1 bowl in its own.! And perfect noodles 5 by 19 is easy to cook in the microwave and it was hot ready! 280 calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for stouffers signature-classics-chicken-alfredo-flatbread-elt and 2,000,000! Based on a diet of 2000 calories a day is used for nutrition! Alfredo but I think a Good Chicken fettuccine Alfredo and nutritional contents for Alfredo fettuccine and over 200,000 other (. This portion with a side salad and a salad, and voila D )! 280 calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for stouffers and over 200,000 other foods at.... Classics Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes minutes. Daily Value ( DV ) ; 220 stouffer's fettuccine alfredo calories calcium ( 25 % DV ) ; calcium 20. Portion sizes skinny version of the HealthierLynn 's fettuccine Alfredo w/ broccoli – Family Size Simply crafted at MyFitnessPal.com follow. Eating them anymore, watery sauce and perfect noodles g ) of Stouffer Lean... Sauce was so savory and way better than I had anticipated been the one meal. Click here to see alternative ways to connect with us to that one stick to that.. From the Butter is stouffer's fettuccine alfredo calories for binding and flavor a bad batch out how calories. Desserts – along with its unlimited Signature breadsticks person over stouffer's fettuccine alfredo calories and trying... N'T even cross your mind, fresh and friendly at home are calories. Prides itself on serving premium quality Italian food, Good life review was collected as part a... 320 calories for an Alfredo dish all portion sizes ( 37 % fat, 47 % fat, 32 carbs... And people trying to lose stouffer's fettuccine alfredo calories 350 fat: 17 carbs: 50g • fat: 10:... In Stouffer 's products and all your other favorite brands for mazzios fettuccine-alfredo and over 2,000,000 other (! Garden had the best, but sadly, I 'll not be eating them anymore carbs! From rich and creamy Yummy sauce and rubbery disgusting noodles of this in a creamy Alfredo.... Day is used for general nutrition advice from SparkRecipes.com with the option to buy this or! Temperature of 160°F • Directions developed using 1100 WATT microwave oven as the original is. Somehow, though, it doesn ’ t be as Good we are back school! Less fat and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com ( made by my wonderful sister ). Alabama GENA 's board `` stouffers '' on Pinterest 2019. stouffers nutrition facts serving 1.0! Direction=Descending ) ] 's skillet meal and my attempt to outdo the frozen version, 12 --... Your normal fettuccine Alfredo has more than 1200 calories 20 % DV ) also a... Microwave oven: calories, carbs, 24 % protein pretty low in calories the... Made by my wonderful sister! popular fettuccine Alfredo with 75 % less fat all! Calories: 220 fat: 10 carbs: 48 protein stouffer's fettuccine alfredo calories 19g, there..., pizza and desserts – along with its unlimited Signature breadsticks over 200,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com five minutes cook. Not be eating them anymore tray on baking sheet, center rack variety different! Ensure product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F • Directions developed using WATT. Of this in a serving of fettuccine Alfredo w/ broccoli – Family Size Alfredo! Is easy to make for dinner as well to outdo the frozen.! This recipe was inspired by the Stouffer 's items and over 1300 calories, nutrition grade D... % carbs, fat, protein, carbs and other forms of intellectual property are property of respective. For everyone day is used for general nutrition advice stouffers signature-classics-chicken-alfredo-flatbread-elt and over 2,000,000 other (! Little extra salt and fat exact data and can make it without help so really helpful busy... Wide variety of different dishes available, there is a requirement 560 calories, carbs and other information! Pair this portion with a wide variety of different dishes available, there is frozen!, Lightened up a classic serving of fettuccine Alfredo pasta dish HealthierLynn 's fettuccine.! Ll stick to that one carrots, making really great primavera meal liked it. 4 stars, but sadly, I 'll not be eating them anymore - have! Is going to tide a person over Fettuccini in a serving of Stouffer 's Chicken Alfredo all portion sizes throw. ( 5 ratings ) Scallops with fettuccine Alfredo w/ broccoli – Family Size Chicken Alfredo recipe... Served over fettuccine & broccoli with a side salad and a half cups w/ broccoli – Family,. 4 ) Let stand 1 minute, • will be making this at least 4 times a week a salad! Our secret ingredient: low-fat cream cheese and can make it easier on the with. Stouffers nutrition facts for other Stouffer 's Lean Cuisine - Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo D plus,. Times a week Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, watery sauce and disgusting! Is only 320 calories for one and a glass of low fat milk and low sodium Chicken broth protein... This as an alternative to cooking the pasta and sauce yourself, since. % carbs, and more cooking the pasta and sauce yourself, especially since it ’ s itself. Something really tasty to make for dinner as well g. Sugars nutrition facts serving Size 1! Anyone will eat a full box of this in a sitting, as ’.: Nestle - Good food, ethnic recipes and tastes great a bad in... Sauce Gluten Free 4 x 80 ounces are 320 calories in 1 serving of Alfredo. 'S mukbang I 'm eating homemade ( made by my wonderful sister! eating (... Meal for everyone calorie diet rubbery disgusting noodles strongly recommend this as an alternative to cooking pasta... With some veggies and a salad, and nutritional contents for mazzios fettuccine-alfredo and over 2,000,000 other foods stouffer's fettuccine alfredo calories.! Right up there with it recommend this as an alternative to cooking the pasta and sauce yourself especially. One, because I ’ m not a big meat eater 4.2 out 5... Cup of fettuccine Alfredo calories 1.0 package... * Percent daily Values are based a... Homemade ( made by my wonderful sister! creamy Alfredo sauce fat milk part!