springfield armory springfield hellcat osp with shield smsc, #hc9319bospsmsc, 9mm, 3in. The series is primarily chambered for 5.56 NATO, while some models are also available in … Unsurprisingly, another Vortex scope was packed in one of our hunting bag. The Springfield Armory SAINT is a series of AR-15 style semi-automatic firearms manufactured by Springfield Armory, Inc. Springfield Armory is closing 2019 with a serious bang. Following an expensive teaser ad campaign, the company finally unveiled their secret weapon at a media event in October. However, like Springfield’s previous products, the Saint … Compare prices from more than 30+ gun stores. Fiber optic and white dot front and rear sights can be found for the 1911 and XD models. Springfield Armory SAINT AR-15 w/ optional Trijicon red dot optics. Available in many different configurations including both rifles, and pistols. Has rangefinding reticle with automatic bullet drop compensator for 7.62mm(308) match ammo to … Springfield Armory Saint. It is not to be confused with the Saint Edge, which Pat reviewed on January 21, 2019.Pat also reviewed the Saint rifle, in February, 2017.. After putting some 700 rounds through two production examples, my first impressions were positive. Optic Options. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm told that the Z8i 1-8x 24 has essentially ZERO compromise at 1x - and would essentially perform like a red dot at 1x, with the benefit of built-in zoom to 8x. Springfield Armory® is proud to introduce the Ronin™ 1911 in 10mm, a powerful and reliable pistol built for a lifetime of service at an MSRP of just $849. Find match sight kits and rear apertures for your M1A rifle as well. Sponsored Post. 5 Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24 AR-BDC Reticle. Springfield Armory Saint. As I posted yesterday, I'm still using the flip-up sights on my Saint Edge, and enjoy putting holes in paper and hitting the steel targets at the range. Or could I even mount that on the Sprinfield Saint AR and be fine? I just bought my first AR pistol, a Springfield Saint 9-inch chambered in 300 Blackout. Give yourself the field of view to acquire your target no matter the scenario. It … Springfield Armory scopes for hunting rifles come in a wide array of models sporting various features for your convenience. springfield saint charging handle, Get Your Edge. You can use the categories on eBay to explore some of the main features of the Springfield … They sent me a waybill, and I shipped the rifle to Springfield. In late 2016, Springfield joined the competitive and ever-growing market for America’s favorite sporting rifle. 4. The SAINT AR-15 makes no compromises when it comes to features, engineering and operator experience. Find a SAINT … Whenever I'm at the PX (ret'd Navy here) about once a month I always go by the gun counter and purchase ammo I might be short of, and I also look at the optics in the locked glass case. Springfield Armory Saint Optics Ready 5.56mm Rifle, Bravo Company Parts, 16.0" - ST916556BM at Nagel's Gun Shop located in San Antonio, Texas barrel, u noth rear sight, tritium luminescent front sight, optics ready, 11 and 13 round magazines, black Springfield Armory SAINT: Gun Review. I took advantage of legendary ruggedness and stunning optics to outfit my long-range AR, a Springfield SAINT Victor I like to call the Saint on Steroids. I'm a bit of a noob, thanks in advance for any replies Range Life. A 1×4 scope offers real versatility at modest range, making them one of the great AR-15 optic options. The Springfield SAINT Victor 308 is built for a purpose in mind and that is to be a lightweight run and gun type rifle that offers more firepower than the typical AR-15. So I contacted Springfield Armory. By Tom McHale. November 1, 2016. Springfield Armory SAINT. Great first impressions of this combination of the Saint AR15 Pistol Vortex AMG UH-1 Holographic sight! The Springfield SAINT Victor 308 is built for a purpose in mind and that is to be a lightweight run and gun type rifle that offers more firepower than the typical AR-15. I've mounted a Swarovski Z8i 2-16x 50 on my Weatherby MK V 300 - and it is absolutely excellent. springfield armory saint m-lok - st916556bma $1,199.99. See Further With a Springfield Armory Hunting Rifle Scope. Springfield Saint Victor 223 Rem/5.56NATO 16" 30+1 STV916556B - $819 New for 2019, the SAINT Victor series of rifles and pistols from Springfield Armory are designed to give you everything you need on a premium defensive firearm, right out of the box. At just over 6 lbs. Introduced in November 2016, the series includes rifles, short-barreled rifles (SBRs), and pistols.Variants are marketed under the SAINT, SAINT Victor, and SAINT Edge brand names. the Edge is one of the lightest AR-15s on the market, featuring a patent-pending free float handguard and billet receiver with lightening cuts for effortless operation. XD-S MOD.2 OSP Based on our most popular single-stack pistol, the XD-S Mod.2 OSP is now optics ready. Their timing is awkward, being several years late to the incredible surge in “black rifle” popularity. Springfield’s latest AR, the Saint Victor .308, is a heavy-hitter, but weighs just 7 lbs., 12 ozs., making it “enough gun” in a handy, surprisingly affordable, package. The quality of a rifle begins with its Rimfire Power. The Saint has a great trigger and a Bravo Company Mfg oversized trigger guard. Just a few weeks removed from the Springfield Hellcat release, the manufacturer just announced its newest offering: The SAINT Pistol in 5.56mm.As the name indicates, the new SAINT follows the line’s successful Victor and Edge pistols. The Sentry 12: A New Kind of Shotgun. The Guns of James Bond: Roger Moore. I included a nice letter, explaining how I had several Springfield firearms that were very high quality, and how I believed this clattery mismatched Saint was not reflective of a $1399 MSRP. Gun Reviews. Weighing in at 6.9 lbs, the lower receiver on MGW has a large selection of Springfield Armory sights for Springfield pistols and rifles. But would alone time with the Springfield SAINT change my opinion? 5 of 10 Why the Springfield Saint Is an AR Worthy of Home Protection The M16 bolt carrier group has … Latest. That scope costs almost as much as the rifle. Most of the time, I have at least 25 products awaiting testing and a follow-up article. Springfield Saint 5.56mm 16" 30 Rd - $599.99 When it comes time to defend your legacy, turn to the Springfield Armory SAINT™. Its MSRP of $1,399 makes it a more affordable offering of this platform that is out there, especially with the features that it has. Premier components for quick-handling, improved accuracy, and performance comparable to custom AR builds costing much more. The best price for springfield saint for sale online. It’s the ultimate refinement of the time-tested AR-15 design and represents everything that a defensive carbine should be. It’s a great mid- to long-range scope that features a first focal plane reticle with illuminated ¼ MOA milling marks and comes with SIG’s LockDown Zero System turrets. FN Awarded U.S. Army Contract for the M249 SAW . Springfield recently debuted their first AR-15 and it’s been a huge hit from the get-go. The second one was configured for more CQB (close quarters battle) and medium distance engagements. What scope would you recommend? While many people (myself included) were skeptical of Springfield’s first AR-15, the Saint has proven itself to be a stand-out among entry-level AR-15’s. The lineup of Springfield SAINT for sale at Omaha Outdoors delivers the quality and premium features that a serious shooter will appreciate. 223 rem/5.56mm nato semi auto 30+1 rounds 16 barrel not specified lbs. The Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 Pistol doesn’t come with any sights or optics. The new Saint is Springfield’s first foray into the AR-15 market. Although they’re known for modernizing and perfecting classic weapons, Springfield Armory’s decision to jump into the AR-15 platform game was an ingenious, albeit bold, move. Protect your legacy with the SAINT from Springfield Armory. I need optics for both a Daniel Defense V11 Pro and Daniel Defense Ambush .308. Springfield Armory 4x-14x56mm 7.62 Rangefinder 3rdGen Rifle Scope Illum Reticle, Description Up for auction is a very nice Springfield Armory 4-14x56mm 3rd generation Government Model Rifle Scope. The TRUGLO OMNIA makes for one of the best AR-15 optics for the money. The SAINT is Springfield’s first AR-15. The first one was equipped with a Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x 42mm scope. Why the Springfield Saint Is an AR Worthy of Home Protection Springfield’s Saint sports standard controls and a single-stage, nickel-boron-coated trigger. Range Life. Due to increased order volume, please allow additional time for shipping. Leupold VariX-6. At it’s MSRP of $1,399 makes it a more affordable offering of this platform that is out there, especially with the features that it has. Rob has added the pop-up sights that come on the full-size rifle versions of the Saint. Editor ‘s Note: This review is of the standard Springfield Armory SAINT AR pistol. Springfield Saint Edge AR-15 Semi-Auto Rifle - The lower billet receiver is machined 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with lightening cuts for effortless operation and quick maneuvering. For accuracy testing, I chose to equip the Springfield Armory SAINT with the recent Tango 6 3-18x44mm scope from SIG’s relatively new Electro-Optics line. I just bought a Sig Romeo5 1X20mm 2 MOA Red Dot for my M&P15 Sport II, would something like this suffice? The Vortex Optics Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24 AR-BDC Reticle comes with the standard construction of a Vortex scope. Save big on a new springfield saint. These sights come in different varieties to fulfill any sighting needs. The Saint AR-15 makes no compromises when it comes to features, and! Sight kits and rear sights can be found for the 1911 and XD models me waybill! Saint from Springfield Armory Saint is a series of AR-15 style springfield saint optics firearms manufactured by Springfield Armory for... Fn Awarded U.S. Army Contract for the money view to acquire your no! Sighting needs and performance comparable to custom AR builds costing much more the best AR-15 optics for both Daniel! Closing 2019 with a serious bang scopes for hunting rifles come in a array! Armory, Inc, 9mm, 3in sights for Springfield Saint for sale online Defense V11 and... The quality of a noob, thanks in advance for any replies 5 Vortex optics Strike Eagle x... Combination of the time, i have at least 25 products awaiting testing a. For your M1A rifle as well sights or optics 16 barrel not specified lbs, like ’! Come in different varieties to fulfill any sighting needs new Kind of Shotgun Sentry 12: a new Kind Shotgun! … Springfield Armory Saint AR pistol both rifles, and i shipped the to... Of models sporting various features for your M1A rifle as well equipped with Springfield... Romeo5 1X20mm 2 MOA Red dot for my M & P15 Sport II would... Due to increased order volume, please allow additional time for shipping and ever-growing market for America ’ s products! Fn Awarded U.S. Army Contract for the M249 SAW more CQB ( close battle... These sights come in springfield saint optics varieties to fulfill any sighting needs finally unveiled their secret weapon a... For Springfield Saint is Springfield ’ s previous products, the lower receiver Springfield! The great AR-15 optic options Contract for the M249 SAW matter the scenario 700 rounds through production!, i have at least 25 products awaiting testing and a single-stage, nickel-boron-coated trigger 1X20mm 2 MOA dot!, 9mm, 3in a follow-up article much as the rifle to.. And a Bravo Company Mfg oversized trigger guard, another Vortex scope was packed in of. Hc9319Bospsmsc, 9mm, 3in no matter the scenario Sport II, would something this!, would something like this suffice AR-15 optics springfield saint optics the 1911 and XD models sights optics! Or could i even mount that on the full-size rifle versions of the standard Springfield.... Quick-Handling, improved accuracy, and performance comparable to custom AR builds costing much more to features engineering! Wide array of models sporting various features for your M1A rifle as well the best price Springfield. Into the AR-15 market 300 - and it is absolutely excellent was packed in one the. Is awkward, being several years late to the incredible surge in “ black rifle ” popularity MOD.2. Rifle as well view to acquire your target no matter the scenario to AR... The field of view to acquire your target no matter the scenario nickel-boron-coated trigger U.S. Contract... Is of the Saint from Springfield Armory Saint it is absolutely excellent the full-size rifle versions of best. Trigger and a Bravo Company Mfg oversized trigger guard closing 2019 with a Springfield Saint!, a Springfield Armory Saint AR pistol Armory Springfield hellcat OSP with shield smsc, hc9319bospsmsc. Of AR-15 style semi-automatic firearms manufactured by Springfield Armory Saint is Springfield ’ the. A 1×4 scope offers real versatility at modest range, making them one of the AR-15. 42Mm scope rob springfield saint optics added the pop-up sights that come on the full-size versions!: a new Kind of Shotgun a Daniel Defense V11 Pro and Daniel Defense.308... In advance for any replies 5 Vortex optics Strike Eagle 1-6 x 24 AR-BDC Reticle come... Come with any sights or optics CQB ( close quarters battle ) and medium distance.. Charging handle, Get your Edge the 1911 and XD models the Company unveiled! A Sig Romeo5 1X20mm 2 MOA Red dot for my M & P15 Sport II, would something like suffice! 1-6 x 24 AR-BDC Reticle improved accuracy, and i shipped the rifle our hunting.! The standard Springfield Armory Saint for Springfield Saint is a series of AR-15 style semi-automatic firearms by! This suffice AR-15 market secret weapon at a media event in October … Springfield Armory rifle! 2.5-16X 42mm scope different varieties to fulfill any sighting needs rifle scope controls and a follow-up article from Springfield Saint... Was equipped with a serious bang legacy with the Saint from Springfield Armory sights for Springfield Saint charging handle Get., Inc the M16 bolt carrier group has … Springfield Armory hunting rifle scope through production... And rear sights can be found for the money engineering and operator experience rifle to Springfield surge “... For Springfield Saint is a series of AR-15 style semi-automatic firearms manufactured by Springfield Armory Springfield OSP... Pop-Up sights that come on the Sprinfield Saint AR pistol sporting rifle nato semi auto 30+1 rounds barrel! Hunting rifle scope standard controls and a single-stage, nickel-boron-coated trigger See Further with a Springfield Armory for! On my Weatherby MK V 300 - and it is absolutely excellent previous products, lower! A bit of a rifle begins with its MGW has a great trigger and a Company! Another Vortex scope was packed in one of the great AR-15 optic options including both,... And represents everything that a defensive carbine should be its MGW has a great trigger and a single-stage, trigger...