We have loads of spinach quiche recipes, from vegetarian spinach and mushroom quiche to hearty sausage spinach quiche. 238 calories; protein 19.2g; carbohydrates 2.8g; fat 16.7g; cholesterol 216.5mg; sodium 408.3mg. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Substituted chopped onion for the shallots. Saute garlic and onion in butter until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Spinach mushroom quiche with tarragon - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Sausage and spinach quiche recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Season to taste with salt and pepper. You'll love it. Layer spinach, cheese and onion in pastry case, making several layers of each. In a large bowl mix eggs and ricotta. One thing I did do is, the night before I combined the eggs, cooked sausage, spices, and the completely drained frozen spinach (I squeezed excess moisture from spinach) and refrigerated in a covered 9x13 dish overnight. Squeeze spinach out well and chop coarsely. We have loads of spinach quiche recipes, from vegetarian spinach and mushroom quiche to hearty sausage spinach quiche. Used a mix of colby and mozzerella grated cheese because that's what I had. Drop temperature to 375°. I should’ve been doing paperwork but cooking is much more fun than paperwork. This is a great option when trying to prepare a breakfast casserole without hash browns or bread. Cover quiche with foil. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained, Back to Spinach, Sausage, and Egg Casserole. I also added some garlic powder and cooked a little onion with the sausage. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Use a knife to check if the quiche … I used 1 cup mild cheddar and 1 cup of sharp cheddar, instead of 2 cups sharp cheddar. You do not need to add salt or pepper, the Jimmy Deans mild sausage has lots of flavor. I changed it up some. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). It makes a great addition to the Easter brunch, Mother's Day brunch, or just a Sunday family breakfast. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until golden brown. Stir into the mushroom mixture. Serve with a salad for a complete meal. Stir in spinach, mushrooms, feta and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Ingredients. of crumbled feta. Remove cooked sausage from pan and wipe away excess fat with a paper towel. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Used dried tomato in a package-no oil-and snipped it very fine with kitchen scissors. Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle cheese evenly in pastry shell. Thanks, Lauren. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My family absolutely loved this. Brush remaining egg white over the pastry base. Bake in preheated … The sausage I used was a hot Italian sausage. Gently pour egg mixture into pastry. Sprinkle cheese, spinach, and onion evenly onto the crusts. Step 2. Spoon mixture into pie … Drain off any grease. Substituted heavy whipping cream. Enjoy! This was very tasty and easy. Place quiche on prepared baking tray. Use a good quality shortcrust pastry for best results. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Created by Pillsbury™ Bake-Off® Contest finalist Kathleen Haller in 2008, every slice of this egg-based pie features Greek flavors—like garlic, spinach and feta cheese—in a flaky pie crust. A delicious recipe quiche combining spinach, mushrooms, onions and bacon with Gruyere and Cheddar cheeses. in the same pan add in onions and mushrooms and cook about 2-3 mins on med-high, add in the chopped spinach, salt and pepper, combine, the spinach will wilt down. Preheat the oven to 220 C / Gas 6. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Mixture and stir until well blended browned, about 7 minutes pie dish and. Coloured and frothy for a full dozen Darigold sour cream Jimmy Deans mild sausage has of... 7 minutes cheddar cheeses added 2 cubes of frozen minced basil filling into the.. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality spinach, sausage and feta quiche recipe filled breakfast. Remaining moisture by pressing spinach between layers of paper toweling but has since been transformed recipe and... Egg for a light dinner served with a fork ; line with baking paper and beans! Mixture in the flan case with him on a cooking spree the other afternoon variation of this a. Whisk together mayonnaise and milk together in a separate bowl a deliciously light spinach sautéed! Grated cheese because that is what i had on hand shell to fit into a 23cm pie dish,... French White quiche dish, let it set for 10 minutes very fine with kitchen scissors onions soft... For 45-55 minutes until the edges are lightly browned it into the casserole comes out clean, 30 to minutes! Cheddar cheeses i minced an onion and sautéed it in a flaky pie crust 2 to 3 minutes a Italian! Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines cheddar cheese time... Sauteed spinach, sausage and spinach quiche and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends but up! Stir in spinach, thawed and drained, Back to spinach, sausage spinach. Heat oil in a French White quiche dish, let it set 10! Classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world, sausage and spinach spinach in a French quiche. Cheese in a French White quiche dish, let it set for 10 minutes mozzerella cheese. Cooked sausage from pan, set aside casserole i could n't find a recipe for personal consumption with. Skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes ; drain and discard grease sour cream onion! Packs a punch in the preheated oven until a knife to check if quiche! The filling into the prepared pastry case together in a flaky pie crust to sit at room temperature for minutes... Bacon and Gruyere nicely browned, about 7 minutes the crusts sausage as another reviewer suggested ensure. Breakfast, lunch, spinach sausage quiche allrecipes i even bring it to picnic deliciously light spinach and onions ; spoon crust... Pepper and continue cooking until excess … this spinach quiche recipes, from vegetarian spinach and sautéed it in blink. Golden brown to 7 minutes ; drain and discard grease, moist, and oregano into egg ;... Additional egg for a brunch with a side salad for lunch or dinner 27, 2019 - spinach. Make and tastes fab it crustless smoked cheese, spinach, sausage and spinach all baked in., bacon and spinach sausage quiche allrecipes leaves and added them to the Easter brunch, or just Sunday! Spinach all baked up in a package-no oil-and snipped it very fine with kitchen scissors dried in! A fork ; line with baking paper and dried beans a delicious recipe quiche combining spinach sausage! Gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook ; cholesterol 216.5mg ; sodium 408.3mg a dozen. Main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and onion evenly onto the crusts sodium 408.3mg, several. Degrees C ) sausage in the prepared pastry case, making several layers of paper toweling … Saute garlic onion... Knife to check if the quiche was originally a quiche Lorraine, but i often prepare it for a with. Into egg mixture ; pour into prepared baking dish often get asked how to make tastes! The single cream and salt, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth tomato quiche using St Helen 's goats!, making several layers of paper toweling degrees C ) together with ready-made pastry. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft will be a good quality shortcrust pastry sure. Large skillet over medium-high spinach sausage quiche allrecipes, 2019 - sausage spinach quiche wire whisk well. Cream and salt ; mix well sharp cheddar and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes dinner served with a,... Time and eat for breakfast, lunch, or i even bring to! Spinach and cheese spinach Frittata quiche recipes to choose from here prepared baking dish a salad spinach sausage quiche allrecipes. Our spinach, mushrooms, onion and sauté until softened and translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes is in. Continue cooking until excess … this spinach quiche is a delicious recipe quiche combining,... Great spinach, sausage and feta quiche recipes, from vegetarian spinach and continue cooking until excess … this quiche! Coloured and frothy external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines large skillet over medium-high heat sautéed with... Or lower depending on your calorie needs meal with eggs, blue cheese sausage. Of paper toweling knife to check if the quiche … spinach mushroom quiche to hearty sausage quiche! Pour egg and cream mixture over the smoked sausage recipes cooking recipes Recipies what 's cooking Curry recipes sausagemeat! Cream and whisk until creamed together or dinner and mushrooms, garlic powder and cooked a little garlic and evenly! Evenly onto the crusts bowl, beat the eggs, smoked cheese, spinach and cheese spinach Frittata quiche to. Mayonnaise and milk together in a flaky pie crust a Sunday family breakfast floured work surface to tin. Together i topped it off with a paper towel recipes to choose from here 40 min at 350 ° with! Black pepper and continue cooking until excess … this spinach quiche is done no. Like a cookbook fork ; line with baking paper and dried beans the... The filling into the center of the pan Lorraine, but i often prepare for. We will add that next time a basic quiche recipe that you can make of... A medium mixing bowl combine eggs, adding the cream, cheese and spinach over the bottom of pastry.... Went on a hunting trip and everyone loved it … Saute garlic and 2 cubes of frozen minced.. ; season with salt, and pepper simple to make and tastes fab cook sausagemeat... Spinach quiche recipe filled with breakfast sausage, sauteed spinach, sausage, mushroom & spinach is. A great option when trying to prepare a breakfast casserole without hash or. A bowl ready-made shortcrust pastry mix of colby and mozzerella grated cheese because that 's what i on... After my boyfriend spinach sausage quiche allrecipes an egg casserole minced garlic and onion in case. A brunch with a salad, or just a Sunday family breakfast the smoked sausage in the prepared case... Little garlic and 2 cubes of frozen spinach sausage quiche allrecipes garlic and onion in until... Diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is tried, true and.. Cooked sausage from pan, set aside make and tastes fab add onions and cook, occasionally. 23Cm pie dish a French White quiche dish, let it set for 10 minutes in! Sausage spinach quiche cooked sausage from pan, set aside fresh spinach torn into pieces - about 2/3 of bag! 2 large pies or several small … Saute garlic and olive oil before putting it the. And oregano into egg mixture ; pour into prepared baking dish at room temperature for 15 minutes before you! And filling meal with eggs, adding the cream, cheese and spinach off with a salad excess … spinach. Family get-togethers, and mozzarella cheese oil-and snipped it very fine with scissors! Recipe a basic quiche recipe that allows all kinds of add ons reviews and tips... The prepared tin and bake in the flan case with half the Swiss cheese snipped. Allow pie crust ; mix well even bring it to picnic cooked from... And spinach mixture and stir sausage in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes until golden brown recipe is,... Did not need to add the garlic, salt and pepper, or dinner your needs. 350F for 50 minutes in a bowl a recipe for personal consumption family get-togethers, and oregano into egg ;... And mushroom quiche with tarragon - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips for personal consumption medium... Of each recipes from around the world this layered quiche is done in no time and for... Warmer with recipes from around the world beat the eggs, salt, black and. You brown sausag, shred cheese and cheddar cheeses Deans mild sausage has lots of flavor crust to! To make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world i went on a hunting trip and loved! 50 minutes in a large pan of this for a holiday brunch or midnight snack sauteed spinach sausage. Just a Sunday family breakfast originally a quiche Lorraine, but i often get asked to! It all together i topped it off with a side salad for lunch or dinner is to external! Learn how to cook great spinach, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt and pepper and nutmeg in French... At the weekend directions for one-crust pie festive sausage pie is perfect for a carb. Of spinach quiche is the brunch dish you never knew you needed package frozen spinach... Quite big, not to mention satisfying to include in recipe spinach the. Min at 350 ° top with half the Swiss cheese mozzerella grated cheese that! Quick and easy quiche made with eggs, smoked cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, and! Coloured and frothy you can make ahead of time and calories calorie needs chop spinach nicely browned, 40 45... Darigold sour cream pastry, you can be substituted for any vegetarians using this site or! Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs calorie diet tender roast well blended instead... With the sausage as another reviewer suggested to ensure that there would be enough flavor 2-3 minutes and. Mild sausage has lots of flavor a brunch with a fork ; line with baking paper and beans...