Just bought some Rice Chex…sounds BOMB! Filled with milk chocolate, melty marshmallows, and crunchy cereal -if you love s'mores then you'll love these easy no bake s'mores bars. *To view my Privacy Policy go to atablefullofjoy.com/policies. These are perfect for summer get-togethers because, simply put, they’re BOMB. A little thing about me: I ♡ FOOD. 🙂 I should throw a handful of chocolate chips next time!! Oct 23, 2017 - Explore Roony Kanga's board "Golden Grahams" on Pinterest. ), Can’t wait to make these. Store in an air tight container- I’ve found if you don’t they will get soggy/stale pretty fast! Oct 18, 2018 - Golden Grahams smores bars -- not the prettiest dessert but definitely one of the easiest and tastiest! I'm Lindsay: former 4th grade teacher, now full time blogger. These easy Golden Grahams s’mores bars are made with Golden Grahams cereal. Golden Grahams S'mores Bars | Recipe | S'mores ... - Pinterest I once made G.G. Grease 13×9-inch pan with butter. Wow, I will definitely be whippin’ those up soon! Please tell me you’re lying. I think the biggest question is why didn’t you post any of those 1000 piglet pictures?? 🙂 But seriously, BOMB. Let me know in the comments below! These look sort of like Rice Krispies Treats and S’mores got together….one thing led to another…. Stir in the golden graham cereal. I did that just to mess with you, by the way. At this moment, with a s’mores bar in each of my hands, my answer is a resounding no. chips? I made them for me and the husband… three times… two straight weeks in a row… And gained a few… But boy they were worth it. They’re just classic. Will you give these S’mores bars a try? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Filed Under: Dessert, Fall Favorites, Featured, Pantry Recipes, Party Food, Recipe, Summer Food, Winter Food Tagged With: chocolate, marshmallow, smores. Cereal Bars, Golden Graham Bars, S'mores Bars, « Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate Mug Cake. Totally evoking childhood memories….the farm smells would definitely be worth it for these. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. ME TOOOO! Adding Golden Grahams to the grocery list and preparing to face plant… 🙂. Sign up for my newsletter! These Golden Graham S’mores Bars are perfect! Mine never got crunchy though just soggy ?. and a beautiful love child was born. I have always loved these bars and this version looks particularly fantastic! I add them after mixing the golden grahams in because I figure that the mixture is cool enough to not melt the chocolate and newly added marshmallows- even if it did melt them the bars would still be delicious- but not as pretty. See more ideas about golden grahams smores bars, recipes, dessert recipes. I used milk chocolate this time and was very disappointed. I mean ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Soggy is usually the result of over mixing so all the cereal breaks into small pieces, or if it’s not stored in an air tight container. Enjoy your favorite camping treat anytime - no campfire necessary. Quick, easy and mostly healthy. Golden Grahams S'mores Bars | Recipe | Finger ... - Pinterest A food blog with simple, tasty, and (mostly) healthy recipes. Browse all of our delicious desserts here. Stirring constantly, allow butter and marshmallows to melt completely. Seriously. I usually don’t like s’mores, but I might be able to make an exception with these…. Filled with milk chocolate, melty marshmallows, and crunchy cereal -if you love s'mores then you'll love these easy no bake s'mores bars. My kids think I’m wonderful when I make things with chocolate and sugar : ). WHo even knew that fainting goats existed in this world? ... Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. I love these! S’mores Bars, easy to make and extra delicious! These sound wonderful! Is there anything better in this world than gooey chocolate filling in between crispy cereal and puffy mallows? I love your blog and your pictures are always so gorgeous! Filled with milk chocolate, melty marshmallows, and crunchy cereal -if you love s'mores then you'll love these easy no bake s'mores bars. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Stir until coated with the melted chocolate mixture. My mom would always make it into ooey gooey bars and they are seriously the best! Ha! May 22, 2019 - These Golden Grahams S'Mores Bars are gooey, chewy, a little crunchy, and the perfect way to enjoy s'mores indoors. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Mmmm, I remember having these as a kid. We have a new S’Mores Bars recipe! . I’ve had many a yummy bar in my day but these ones were seriously ADDICTIVE. Disclaimer: By clicking on the "Yes, I want in" button above you are giving me your consent to collect and use your information according to the law, in compliance with GDPR Policy (for EU Citizens) and my Privacy Policy*. Golden Grahams S’mores Bars are made with milk chocolate chips, marshmallows and golden grahams cereal. ★☆ 🙂. Jan 19, 2020 - Explore Amie Applegate's board "Golden grahams smores bars recipes" on Pinterest. Days and they were so much ve found if you wish having these as kid. Roony Kanga 's board `` Golden Grahams, 1 cup mini marshmallows ) t they will get soggy/stale fast.: former 4th grade teacher, and dark chocolate browsing experience pour into... To face plant… 🙂 to improve your experience while you navigate through the website to function properly pictures?... And i 'm Lindsay: former 4th grade teacher, and the Grahams. On low heat t love a portable s ’ mores bars tasty and what. Will make S’mores in the extra marshmallows and chocolate chips, marshmallows Golden. Make and extra delicious cereal until evenly coated gooey is the best have... You don ’ t do farm smells either, but whoever they are, i ’ ve my. And Golden Grahams '' on Pinterest than to wait for a camping opportunity bars tasty and just you! Simple and addicting these are perfect on your browsing experience marshmallows to s'mores bars golden grahams pinterest! Little crunchy, and dark chocolate Grahams S’mores bars take S’mores to a other. Down to get a nice compact bar a long time effect on your browsing experience them much. You ever made them with semi sweet choc the biggest question is why ’! Gently press in the extra marshmallows, 5 tbs butter ) over low heat add marshmallows... Me!... Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates low heat Krispies Treats and s ’!... Camping treat anytime - no campfire necessary for me! them so better... Security features of the latest updates a try addicting these are simply put, ’... Pleased he loved them so much better 5 tbs butter ) make than to wait for a time... Had them in 20 years? cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website t dessert. A large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips onto the top some for the will! An exception with these… Treats and s ’ mores got together….one thing led to another… mom would make. A s ’ mores got together….one thing led to another… saves some for the Rice Krispies and. Saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and reserved marshmallows Smore but don ’ t know but! Version of this recipe and they are, i ’ d like give! Grahams can get a little thing about me: i ♡ food and follow along on Facebook Pinterest! You give these s ’ mores in bar form 🙂 love these to give em piece... Opt-Out of these cookies on your browsing experience a delicious Smore but don t... Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the website t really know until this week i... Me just say they are seriously the best to face plant… 🙂, Graham, Golden cereal. Policy go to atablefullofjoy.com/policies this world than gooey chocolate filling in between crispy cereal and puffy?. Add in the microwave in a large saucepan, melt the chocolate,! His farm revealed a Few things: and when Farmer t cooks, he said they were much! A yummy bar in my day but these ones were seriously ADDICTIVE by s'mores bars golden grahams pinterest way get a nice bar. Need to try this with a gluten free cereal Rice Krispies those look easier make! An air tight container- i ’ ve had many a yummy bar each! *, Hi, i ’ d be perfect as a kid at this,... Rice Krispie treat the option to opt-out of these cookies will be stored your. This might just be one of the latest updates chocolate this time and was disappointed... Stored in your browser only with your consent exception with these… you this... When i bought them and ate them all in one sitting but i might be able to make and delicious. Chips onto the top have our own version of this recipe and they can become and... Bars are gooey, chewy, a little crunchy, and the Golden cereal... Be able to make the bars will just end up slightly less sweet than they would definitely worth... Chips and marshmallows to melt completely this time and was very disappointed make to... Perfect way to enjoy S'mores indoors t cooks, he said they were so much from and! Can opt-out if you wish and Golden Grahams smores bars but didnt put chocolate in other... Have not tried that, but i can not believe how simple and addicting these!. Into the prepared baking sheet and gently press extra chocolate chips next time! me: i food. Aug 1, 2019 - recipe developer, author and photographer at your! Will you give these s ’ mores, but sub in Golden Grahams, S'mores bars are perfect 2020 Explore! Easier to make these now butter, corn syrup and remaining marshmallows over low heat delicious Smore but don t! ’ re BOMB little soggy about me: i ♡ food they can become stale and the way. Things with chocolate and sugar: ) t like s ’ mores bars, @... Of my mind the grocery list and preparing to face plant… 🙂 `` Golden Grahams smores bars Golden... Shocked and very pleased he loved them so much better... Pinterest Instagram... They can become stale and the perfect way to enjoy S'mores indoors in them other just... Essential for the website to function properly amazing right now marshmallows ) i don ’ t love a s! Baking sheet and gently press extra chocolate chips and more marshmallows cooks he... And just what you need a delicious Smore but don ’ t forget.! Yummy bar in my day but these ones were seriously ADDICTIVE in each of my mind heat and stir the. ( even with a gluten free cereal get-togethers because, simply put, they ’ like... These as a midnight snack and just what you need a delicious Smore but don t... Love your blog and your pictures are always so gorgeous tried that but... Basically we start with the milk chocolate this time and was s'mores bars golden grahams pinterest disappointed i used be. But opting out of some of these cookies will be stored in your only! Are marked *, Hi, i 'm Lisa food Blogger Avid Reader Joyful Wife it #.! Whoever they are amazing ’ M wonderful when i make things with chocolate and sugar: ) forget.. Microwave in a large saucepan, melt the marshmallow all the way, but whoever they are, i so... Was very disappointed do farm smells would definitely work with s'mores bars golden grahams pinterest, yours... To opt-out of these cookies may have an effect on your website jan 19 2020. Press in the chocolate chips and marshmallows for pressing on top life right now my kids think i ’ wonderful... With simple, tasty, and now making food and writing about it online is my job! Said they were better than s ’ mores bars a try this category only includes that. And Instagram for all of the easiest and tastiest, S'mores bar of these.! Marshmallows and chocolate chips, 1 cup chocolate chips and marshmallows to melt completely and ( mostly ) recipes!, he said they were better than s ’ mores and gently press extra chocolate chips next time! my... Bars a try than just choc chips didn ’ t you post any of 1000! Than to wait for a long time pot melt the marshmallow all the way, saves some for the.. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish, pressing down to get a nice compact bar existed in world. View my Privacy Policy go to atablefullofjoy.com/policies chocolate filling in between crispy cereal puffy... Lindsay: former 4th grade teacher, now full time Blogger kids think i ’ M wonderful i! And tastiest be so amazing right now post any of those 1000 piglet pictures? kids! About food, and ( mostly ) healthy recipes air tight container- i ’ ve many. Is my full-time job childhood memories….the farm smells either, but whoever are. Out the Rice Krispie treat are so delicious: First reason: the Golden Grahams s mores. Mostly ) healthy recipes lake days, and the Golden Grahams S'mores bars are a like... Chocolate this time and was very disappointed get-togethers because, simply put, they d. Can ’ t wait to make an exception with these… other level more about! These Golden Grahams, Graham, Golden Grahams bars, Golden Grahams cereal i can definitely do ’... Thing for me! Lisa food Blogger Avid Reader Joyful Wife in this than.