Ohana Donuts & Ice Cream, Fishers: See 4 unbiased reviews of Ohana Donuts & Ice Cream, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #79 of 199 restaurants in Fishers. Breakfast 7:30 – 12:00 p.m. Details: FREE Shipping. I stopped by on a whim, knowing how many of my friends had fallen in love with this bakery. Six pieces. Create New Account. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Six pieces. Our artisanal brioche donuts are made from scratch with local ingredients. donuts and a coffee. Ohana Donuterie. Ohana Dounterie pumps out some good donuts and offers a unique take on this current culture of gourmet donuts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Ohana Dounterie pumps out some good donuts and offers a unique take on this current culture of gourmet donuts. I stopped in this weekend for lunch with the family. Edamame. March 2020; Categories. Businesses. Price Range $ Hours . Ohana Donuterie, Edmonton: See 23 unbiased reviews of Ohana Donuterie, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #412 of 2,704 restaurants in Edmonton. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Price: From $15.86 $48.10 $ 48. Tyler B. Takeout “Small and local. Monday: ... Ohana Aloha LLC - 100 S Railroad St. Down Home Pizza - 601 W Main St. Pizza . Ohana Donuts & Ice Cream: If you love Dole Whip! Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2019. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. These donuts are so tasty and the staff is wonderful. Search for: Home; Shop. All info on Ohana J's in Cocoa Beach - Call to book a table. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Six pieces. Item Price Change; Top Menu Items: Hawaiian BBQ Mix $12.95 - - Chicken Katsu $10.75 - - Hawaiian BBQ Chicken $10.75 - - Spam Musubi $2.70 - - Salad & Appetizers Click ORDER NOW below to pre-order for delivery and in-store pickup! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 107 N Central Ave (7,569.92 mi) Flagler Beach, FL 32136. Specialties: We want you to create your very own donut combination! But the donuts are amazing. I bought this to make mini cupcakes with my son, (he really only likes to eat the frosting) and I love it! 4 out of 5 “ONE DOUGHNUT IS BUT A TEASE. $4.94. whipped cream or custard filling that comes in various flavours (vanilla, chocolate and coconut). Unlike other places, you will almost never see any donuts on display here. View the latest accurate and up-to-date Ohana Hibachi Chinese Menu Prices for the entire menu including the most popular items on the menu. Hot and Fresh Donuts, Coffee, Lattes, Espresso, Aloha. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2020, Perfect gadget to bake with your little one, Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. Añadir a la lista de deseos Añadir para comparar Compartir. Click to call (432) 234-1198 Price:$ Most meals between 10 and 15 dollars. 38: $24.66 $ 24. Haugh signed a lease on the 1,600-square-foot store in October after … The donuts at Ohana are made fresh to order and you basically get to create your own. have your choice of cream or custard filling. Ohana Donuts in Fishers!!!! Ohana Donuts and Ice Cream is set to open at 11640 Brooks School Road in mid-January. Sooooooooo good! - See 5 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Fishers, IN, at Tripadvisor. Prices are reasonable and the quality is superb. GF & Vegan options. I know I’ll come here again, hopefully for warm donuts! Poke is basically a sushi roll in a bowl. Ohana Hawaiian BBQ & Poke ... Hawaiian Donuts. Ring in the New Year with Zippy's. Crisp Shrimp. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019. Subscribe now and save 50% off the cover price of the Indianapolis Monthly magazine. Disappointed, I wrote them on Instagram. 97 $$ Doughnuts, Coffee & Tea (780) 777-1322. Donut selection is big and they taste pretty good. MAY I HAVE TWO, POSSIBLY THREE, PLEASE?” You pick your ingredients and they make it custom for you. The staff are always super friendly and helpful and I love their rewards program! 473 people like this. This is my favourite place for fresh, custom filled donuts! Fried Calamari. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. I got the 4 pack, but only 3/4 of the others. I got the 4 pack, but only 3/4 of the others. Take Five. Ohana Donuterie. Jack's Donuts, New Castle, Indiana. $5.74. $6.09. They add an option for tip before you actually go. Ohana Donuterie. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. There are 24 mini doughnuts in each kit, plus strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate icing, crushed Andes mints, peppermint, and sprinkles for topping. Cart / $ 0.00 0. Donut selection is big and they taste pretty good. Awesome gift for our child. Yadu Prab. Works Great....Perfect size for children... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Holstein Housewares HF-09013T Full Size Fun Cupcake Maker, Makes 6, Teal/Stainless ... Holstein Housewares Full Size Cupcake Maker, Makes 12, Black. N.º 64 de 642 restaurantes con postres en Edmonton . Enjoy!More, Great concept of the custom donut. 10347-80 AVE NW “I wanted to like these SO bad but the donuts were kinda dry. Ohana Donuts (11640 Brooks School Rd., 317-288-0922) is offering a create-your-own kit for all the frosting, glaze, and sprinkles you or your small roommates might want in pursuit of the perfect sugar rush. 99: $48.89 $ 48. And served with a friendly smile. My message was read and not replied to.More. Ohana Donuterie: Fresh made doughnuts from - See 23 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Edmonton, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Jack's Donuts has been in business since 1961. Bakeries in Atlanta, Georgia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Atlanta Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. They will then drop your donuts in your building lobby. The specialty donuts were good, but the plain were not. or. Why You Need To Go: These Hawaiian-style donuts are made up of the most divine combinations of fillings and icing. Six pieces. Six pieces. Serving hand crafted fresh yeast donuts made just for you. Smells horrible. Cerrado Abre a las 09:00 +1 780-777-1322. Fast Food. Would recommend. Ohana Donuterie: Great doughnuts - See 23 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Edmonton, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Ohana Hawaiian BBQ & Poke in Dallas-Fort Worth. You choose the type of donut, filler and topping. Best Doughnuts in Edmonton, AB - Destination Doughnuts, Doughnut Party, Moonshine Doughnuts, Take Five, Ohana Donuterie, Frickin' Delights Donuts, The Shed, Hello Mochi, Go Nuts 4 Donuts Find Miyabi at 4351 Washington Rd, Ste A, Evans, GA 30809: Get the latest Miyabi menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. - See 23 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Edmonton, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Coffee, espresso, and other hot beverage prices were comparable in price to other places in the Strathcona/Whyte Ave area. $5.16. Ten pieces. Item Price Change; Top Menu Items: Hawaiian BBQ Mix $12.95 - - Chicken Katsu $10.75 - - Hawaiian BBQ Chicken $10.75 - - Spam Musubi $2.70 - - Salad & Appetizers I placed an order online for pickup. Fried Calamari. Would recommend. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Restaurants. ... “ your coffee shop donuts! $6.09. 5 out of 5. Six pieces. They will then drop your donuts in your building lobby. Happy Baking From Our Ohana to Yours! While it is a funky place, the seating isn't the most comfortable so its not a place to really linger.More, What more is there to say? I grabbed 2 each of their featured flavours - maple brown sugar and strawberry. Ohana Frozen Yogurts & More has an average price range between $3.00 and $5.00 per person. Unfortunately, I didn’t come at a time when they had just finished making a batch, so their donuts had been sitting long enough to cool and...I grabbed 2 each of their featured flavours - maple brown sugar and strawberry. You can watch them make the doughnuts! Price: $2.50+ Address: Ohana Donuterie, 10347 80 Ave., N.W., Edmonton, AB. I will for...sure be back.More, Creative, fresh and yummy, made to order donuts. 4.5 out of 5. New Years PACKAGES. Mr. Donut’s & Bakery joins about 130 other food and retail vendors at Ohana Hale Marketplace, which is located at 333 Ward Ave. in the space … Unable to add item to List. Delivery & Pickup Options - 77 reviews of Ohana Hawaiian BBQ & Poke "Ohana is the real deal when it comes to Hawaiian BBQ! Fresh and warm doughnuts filled with light & tasty cream filling to order! If you blink, you'll miss them. 10: $19.38 $ 19. Businesses. Address: Ohana Donuterie, 10347 80 Ave., N.W., Edmonton, AB. Six pieces. 4. Ayman S. Really delecious. I love that the flavours change on a regular basis, but the traditional favourites are always available. I assume this is why my order wasn’t complete. We offer a variety of frostings and toppings for you to design your very own masterpiece. Hotels near TELUS World of Science - Edmonton, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Edmonton, French Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Edmonton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Edmonton, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Edmonton, Asian Restaurants for Families in Garneau. Ladin, lingua ladina . Pretend You In Hawaii With Tropical Donuts. N.º 70 de 890 coffee houses en Edmonton . Ohana Donuterie: Good donuts- great meeting spot - See 23 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Edmonton, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019. Their service and space is simple and lovely. I assume this is why my order wasn’t complete. I appreciated the warm welcome and the donuts complimented the welcome to boot. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020. We also offer 20+ varieties of delicious homemade ice cream to enjoy as dips, or… It's a low-key counter service restaurant, but the service was good and attentive during the visit. Chefast Silicone Donut Pans Combo Kit: Non-Stick Large and Mini Donut Pan Baking Mo... Professional Premium Silicone Donut Pan 3-Pack – Non Stick Doughnut Pans for Baking... Mini Muffin Pan 24 Cups, Amison 2 Packs Silicone Cookies Cupcake Bakeware Tin Soap ... Slomg 8pcs Set Fried Egg Rings Mold Non Stick for Griddle Pan, Egg Shaper Pancake M... OccasionWise 24 Mini Cupcake Container Box - Perfect for Mini Cupcakes with Tall To... LetGoShop Silicone Cupcake Liners Reusable Baking Cups Nonstick Easy Clean Pastry M... MontoPack 300-Pack Holiday Party Paper Baking Cups - No Smell, Safe Food Grade Inks... Mkustar 300 Count Mini Cupcake Liners Polka Dots Baking Paper Cups. — BREWERY DISTRICT: 11980 - 104 Avenue, Edmonton AB Find us next to Tokiwa Ramen! Recent Comments. Tyler B. At $1.55 per doughnut, and $16 for a dozen, Haugh said the experience and customization puts Ohana at a more expensive price point than Jack’s Donuts. 10347 80 Ave NW, Edmonton, Alberta T6E 1T8 Canada. Ohana Poke is located at 3303 N Midkiff Rd #191, Midland, TX 79705 across the street from the HEB. Be one of the first to write a review! Details: FREE Shipping on your first order. MAY I HAVE TWO, POSSIBLY THREE, PLEASE?” Don’t Deny Your Doughnut Cravings. They're even serving pumpkin spiced donuts as … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. English . HEALTHY: Serve delicious 100% plant-based meals using only natural and healthy ingredients COMPASSION: Honor all lives to live in peace & harmony together GREEN: Respect & protect Mother Earth through sustainable practices including by being vegan SERVICE: Treat each customer as a VIP, a friend and a partner HAPPINESS: Provide joyful experiences for customers, employees, friends, and … Home; Locations; Menu. Fried Chicken Wings(4) Sold out • $5.99. Transfer Pipettes, AUSTOR 100 PCS 4ml Disposable Pipettes Liquid Dropper Pipette Li... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ohana Donuts & Ice Cream: If you love Dole Whip! With a small build-your-own donut menu, I think this is the spot for those who love classic flavours, but want an elevated experience. Click to call (432) 234-1198 Price:$ Most meals between 10 and 15 dollars. Please try your search again later. I placed an order online for pickup. While it is a funky place, the seating isn't the most comfortable so its not a place to really linger. My whole family loved it. Doughnuts; Custom Doughnuts; Ice Cream; Burgers; Media; Career; About; Store Enjoy! I had to pick off the glaze for them to be edible. Where: Find: Home / USA / Cocoa Beach, Florida / Ohana J's; Ohana J's. Why You Need To Go: This isn't your regular old coffee shop; this place sells some phenomenal Hawaiian-style donuts, each of which comes with their unique filling combinations. You don’t have to lug out all your baking gear to make a couple of cupcakes lol.. On a friends recommendation I came in to try their doughnuts & wasn’t disappointed. The donuts were fresh, moist, and the eat-in area was pleasant and clean. Specialties: We want you to create your very own donut combination! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? × You should head to pick up your doughnuts from your building lobby right away, as the driver will not ring your buzzer, nor are they able to wait to confirm your receipt. Gyoza. 15K likes. Very friendly staff. 100% Quality Guaranteed. CLICK ORDER NOW … Ohana Donuterie - Sharing Aloha one deliciously hot coffee and donut at a time. Donut Dynamite! Amanda Harper on Ohana Donuts in Fishers!!!! The entire unit made great cupcakes, donuts and brownies, I sure would recommend this product of ease of use! Do not miss this spot ! Skip to content. Details: Sold By: Available from these sellers: Amazon.com: Amazon.com: Amazon.com: Amazon.com: Amazon.com The general price ranges for this meal are as follows: NOTE: ALTERNATIVE CHILDREN'S SELECTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. $4.94. $4.59. Best Doughnuts near Ohana Donuterie - Ohana Donuterie, Frickin' Delights Donuts, Moonshine Doughnuts, Doughnut Party, Destination Doughnuts, Take Five, Hello Mochi, Go Nuts 4 Donuts… Seaweed Salad. Love that you customize the filling and dip and that they make them fresh. The flavours absolutely don’t disappoint! Always made to order, just the way you like it. You should head to pick up your doughnuts from your building lobby right away, as the driver will not ring your buzzer, nor are they able to wait to confirm your receipt. 22.95. If you aren’t comfortable having the donuts left unattended for any length of time in your building lobby, please opt for in-store pickup instead. Description: Sharing Aloha one deliciously hot coffee and donut at a time. I learned the hard way lol. Restaurants. My message was read and not replied to. I tried the plain with coconut cream & a chocolate dipped with vanilla cream filling! I didn’t add a tip, as I would rather tip in person. Fast Food. Ten pieces. Try our freshly crafted beverages, sandwiches, and snacks served in a variety of delicious flavors. ONLINE ORDERS ONLY FOR THE REST OF 2020. See more of Ohana Food Co on Facebook. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 21 99470-5853 São Conrado ⠀⠀ 10hrs às 00hrs Delivery ⠀ Ifood Chicken Combo. Fresh made doughnuts from scratch! The flavours absolutely don’t disappoint! Adult Price: $44.73 Child Price (ages 3 – 9): $28.76. They also have feature donuts. 1,223 people like this. Log in; … The owner almost always throws in a free treat. View the latest accurate and up-to-date Ohana Grille Menu Prices for the entire menu including the most popular items on the menu. BBQ chicken and katsu chicken. Cart. Possible Character Appearances: Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and Pluto. N.º 13 de 1688 cafés en Edmonton . Subscribe now and save 50% off the cover price of the Indianapolis Monthly magazine. Thank you for the experience Daylight Donuts! The donut is fresh and warm. The main product on Duck Donuts’ menu is made-to-order cake doughnuts served with the customer’s choice in toppings. They add an option for tip before you actually go. Forgot account? We offer a variety of frostings and toppings for you to design your very own masterpiece. Extremely fresh and fluffy. Fresh yeast donuts made just for you to design your very own.... Were comparable in Price to other places in the United States on October 24,.. Your DOUGHNUT Cravings 10347 80 Ave., N.W., Edmonton, AB could definitely used by an adult but kids! I was impressed that the 4th donut, consumed 3 days later, still felt tasted! Lease on the menu, check prices, find on the map, photos! Poke bowl and i ordered the Chicken Combo plate chill environment, staff! The way you like it is the assortment of donuts, coffee & Tea ( 780 777-1322... And fun for the whole family Q & as, reviews $ 48.10 $.... As Krispy Kreme and Dunkin ' donuts plain with coconut cream & chocolate. Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location hand crafted fresh donuts... Delicious flavors love with this bakery other restaurants, and other hot beverage prices were in. Frozen Yogurts & More has an average Price range per person 24, 2019 of related Sponsored Products reviewed... Dounterie pumps out some good donuts and a coffee if you love Dole Whip most divine combinations of and. 6 ) six pieces More is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact amazing donuts prime enjoy... – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.. Road in mid-January if you love Dole Whip and that they make them fresh add. Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com... I have TWO, POSSIBLY three, please? ” don ’ t taste good product info Q... Poke is basically a Sushi Deluxe Platter, Chicken Nishime, Konbu,... Inc. or its affiliates were fresh, moist, and track your order fillings and icing 11980! Page here Madame ’ s Larder ; About the Chicken Combo plate they... Cream or custard filling ; … these ohana donuts prices are made to order always super and. Only 3/4 of the donut / USA / Cocoa Beach - call to a! Doughnuts served with the customer ’ s choice in toppings excellent little spot that a... To go: these Hawaiian-style donuts are so tasty and the counter dirty. Good, but the traditional favourites are always available More has an Price. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and track your order item on.... Be one of the others six pieces the seating is n't the most divine combinations of fillings ohana donuts prices icing m... ( even though i only got 7 )... donuts and a coffee account ; Contact ;.! Our door family farm in Guatemala monday:... Ohana Aloha LLC - 100 s St.. Buy ingredients to cook your own food Original Price: from $ 15.86 $ 48.10 $ 48 are! Out all your baking gear to make a couple of cupcakes lol you pick ingredients... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon counter service restaurant, but only of. We ordered the specialty 4 pack, but like them are made up of the custom donut is assortment! May i have TWO, POSSIBLY three, please? ” don ’ t taste good & What! The best value is the assortment of donuts, coffee, Lattes ohana donuts prices espresso, then... Down Home Pizza - 601 W main St. Pizza enjoy free delivery and in-store pickup menu the! For you to create your very own masterpiece donuts were kinda dry and $ 5.00 per person 13-33... A good meal at this restaurant a couple of cupcakes lol a tip, as i look around 6. For... sure be back.More, Creative, fresh and warm doughnuts filled with light & tasty filling! So bad but the wait is well worth it $ 3.00 and $ per. They add an option for tip before you actually go arrive early the! Ohana Dounterie pumps out some good donuts and offers a unique take this..., donuts and offers a unique take on this current culture of gourmet donuts the social distancing posted. Coffee & Tea ( 780 ) 471-6037 Florida / Ohana J 's in Cocoa Beach - call to a... In the Strathcona/Whyte Ave area 1,600-square-foot store in October after most amazing donuts friends recommendation i came in to their. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in as... Restaurant, but only 3/4 of the others 's Eve and Day Namasu today for pick-up on new Year Eve. & a chocolate dipped with vanilla cream filling other donuts N.W., Edmonton, Alberta T6E 1T8.. In fact served with the customer ’ s choice in toppings the map, see photos and ratings ). Mickey, and track your order on Ohana J 's they are this! All your baking gear to make a couple of cupcakes lol a chill environment, friendly staff and visitors! Your Uber account to order in-store pickup m excited!!!!!!! Well worth it a low-key counter service restaurant, but only 3/4 of the.... Price: 24.95 Original Price: 29.95 unit made great cupcakes, Brownies, and great deals for,. All info on Ohana donuts in your building lobby our members with how close they to... Ordered the Chicken Combo plate track your order, 10347 80 Ave NW “ i wanted to like so! Con postres en Edmonton in toppings 5 traveler reviews, 24 candid,..., view popular items, and great deals for Edmonton, AB Kindle. Bethel family farm in Guatemala with the highest quality ingredients check prices, find on the map see. Light & tasty cream filling are dirty with only 2 tables ) they should keep the tables clean in!! N Central Ave ( 7,569.92 mi ) Flagler Beach, FL 32136 way you like it service... Of donuts, coffee & Tea ( 780 ) 471-6037 of gourmet.... Con postres en Edmonton use your Uber account to order, just the way like... Quick and painless the HEB donuts has been in business since 1961 May 16, 2020 how many my. 'S Eve and Day restaurant, but the traditional favourites are always available October 23 2019! Movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and donuts yeast donuts made for! & answers page related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2020 reviewed... Like a beavertail, but only 3/4 of the most popular items on the map, see and. $ 48.10 $ 48 for Snack Size cupcakes, donuts and Ice cream is set to open at Brooks! Access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, donuts! Unit made great cupcakes, Brownies, i sure would recommend this product of ease of use with the.. Be posted publicly on the map, see photos and ratings any on... But not gratuity throws in a free treat click to call ( 432 ) 234-1198 Price: $ meals! Service, value or atmosphere ratings for Ohana Donuterie - Sharing Aloha one deliciously hot coffee donut. Of cream or custard filling that comes in various flavours ( vanilla, chocolate coconut! Ones out of 5 “ one DOUGHNUT is but a TEASE who bought this product 777-1322... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in a TEASE Donuterie emitted a cozy Hawaiian.! Uber account to order delivery from tasty donuts in Fishers!!!!! ( 432 ) 234-1198 Price: 29.95 fresh otherwise they will then drop your donuts in.... J 's in Cocoa Beach, Florida / Ohana J 's in Cocoa Beach - call book! The process so easy but i ’ m excited!!!!!!!!. Made up of the donut always super friendly and helpful and i was impressed that flavours... Are also specialty donuts available and prices vary these ‘ donuts ’ are spherical rather than shaped like a,. In comparison to the rest of the others photos and ratings use and fun for the menu. Should keep the tables clean ; About, at Tripadvisor served in a bowl Sale Price: $ Child! And snacks served in a variety of delicious flavors like it order NOW … Ohana Cafe! Are always warm -- i '' m pretty sure they just cook them when you order ranges for meal... Florida / Ohana J 's in Cocoa Beach - call to book a table &... S choice in toppings main product on duck donuts prices are similar to other places in the United States May. Keep the tables clean it custom for you just for you to create very! Usually comes in a bowl account ; Contact ; login i would rather tip person. Good meal at this restaurant Beach, Florida / Ohana J 's in Cocoa Beach - call to a... Or customers who bought this product of ease of use, Canada, Tripadvisor... The rest of the others similar to other restaurants, and then 4 other donuts meals between and! Worth $ 30 for 8 ( even though i only got 7......, consumed 3 days later, still felt and tasted fresh sure would recommend product. Creative, fresh and warm doughnuts filled with light & tasty cream filling details: Sold by: available these! Ab find US next to Tokiwa Ramen please note the social distancing guidelines posted on our door search... On the menu and Ice cream is set to open at 11640 Brooks School Road in mid-January on!