They should be filled to the top. Next, add in the eggs and mix until smooth. If you want to republish a recipe, please link back to the post for the recipe. Disperse all of the batter evenly between the 12 cupcake liners. Add 1 more Bar of cream cheese and combine. Vanilla 1 (8 oz made for a friends birthday. © Homemade In The Kitchen. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. THE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST. All we’re doing here is scaling down both the graham cracker crust and cheesecake batter from my classic cheesecake. Using this method you can rest assured the miniature cheesecakes will be cooked through. Sinking happens when there are rapid changes in cheesecake temperature, resulting in a hollow spot, right in the center of the cake. Bake cheesecakes for 13 minutes, then turn off oven and leave the door closed for another 10 minutes. Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes are a simple no bake dessert and served in cute little mason jars. Bake the cheesecakes … To make these mini cheesecakes, you’ll start out with the graham cracker crust which is just a simple mixture of graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Once the cheesecakes are at room temperature, transfer to the fridge to chill for 2-3 hours. Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. Add the 1/2 cup sour cream, vanilla bean seeds (or paste or extract), and 1/8 teaspoon sea salt. leave me a comment below. Finally add 1 Egg and combine. They are super simple to make and are easy to serve to family and friends. These cheesecakes will stay good for up to 5 days, covered tightly, in the fridge. Mix all ingredients together and press evenly across bottom of a inch springform pan. To make these mini cheesecakes, you’ll start with the homemade graham cracker crust. Bake 5-8 minutes or until set and no longer looks wet. This graham cracker crust recipe is easy to make and delicious! Reduce the heat to 300 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the 12 ounces cream cheese and 1/2 cup white sugar using a hand mixer. Place the cheesecake … 4. It’s a gorgeous contrast to the dense, creamy cheesecake filling. Mini cheesecakes with graham cracker crust baking steps:-Make sure your oven is at 325 instead of 350.-After baking, let these babes cool near the oven. While mini cheesecake pans are great, I recommend use a regular sized muffin tin instead. It is then mixed with melted butter to bind it together, as well as sugar to sweeten it up a little bit. Beat in the vanilla. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, These look so pretty and love your pictures! The oven door is then cracked open while the cheesecakes cool for 25 minutes. And if you live in the United States, this cheesecake is the quintessential Red, White, and Blue Independence Day dessert for your 4th of July … Hi, the ingredients say 12 oz cream cheese but the method has 8oz. Finally, pour the batter evenly into 12 pre-made graham cracker crusts and bake for 20 minutes until centers are almost set. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 1 tablespoon per cup) and press into the bottoms. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Here’s how to make the crust: Beat in the egg for 1 minute or until smooth (do not overbeat). I’m a huge fan of different flavored cheesecakes, but sometimes you need a perfectly simple vanilla cheesecake. Use the back of a spice jar … Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the baked graham cracker crust and tap it on the counter a few times to make sure that the cheesecake has no bubbles. And finally, the cheesecake must have a texture that is rich and velvety without being cloyingly thick and heavy. It’s more likely that you’ll already have a muffin tin than a mini cheesecake pan, and that way you aren’t having to buy and store additional pans. How to Make Mealtime Hassle Free! Bake for 8 to 10 minutes; cool and fill. 8 ounces (1 block or 8 tablespoons) full-fat cream cheese, room temperature and not cold to the touch (do not sub fat free), 1 egg, room temperature and not cold to the touch. Preheat oven to 325F. . https://www.crecipe.com/keebler+ready+crust+cheesecake+recipes Welcome to my kitchen! Top these cheesecakes however you’d like: with fresh berries, crushed Oreo® cookies or candies, salted caramel sauce, or a chocolate ganache. sugar, graham cracker, crust, flour, sugar, melted butter, large egg and 3 more Violet Candy Cheesecake Recetas del Señor Señor cream cheese, water, … Mini Cheesecakes start with a sweet graham cracker crust, and then add thick cheesecake filling, and a delicious strawberry sauce topping. Today, I am sharing an easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe for the perfect summertime dessert. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature then cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before garnishing. The flour in this recipe also helps to keep the cheesecakes from sinking. We bake the cheesecakes for 13 minutes, turn off the oven, and let them stand for 10 more minutes. Mix until well blended. Combine graham cracker, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Crack the oven door open and allow cheesecakes to cool for 25 minutes; then pull out an place on the counter at room temperature. (I recommend using the paper liners over foil). The low fat and fat free versions have more water in them and may be too watery after baking. Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe With Graham Cracker Crust. Divide crust evenly into the bottom of the lined muffin tin. 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs. I like to use the lid of a milk container to press the crust into the bottoms evenly. Chelsea these tiny cheesecakes look both delicious and adorable! The texture should be similar to wet sand. Try these next: mini fruit tart, brownie bites, or these mini cookie dough cups. Beat at low speeds and in the same direction to reduce beating air into the mixture (which will result in cracks later on). Line a regular-sized muffin pan with paper liners. Watch the No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with a Graham Cracker Crust video. Required fields are marked *. Please can you let me know which to use. There are 2 main components to this recipe: the crust and the filling. How to make Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes. Add 1/8+1/4Heavy Whipping Cream, 1/2 cup Sugar and Vanilla Extract and mix till just combined. I ran across a recipe of yours on Pinterest and had to come visit your site! I can’t believe V Day is just a week away! You can certainly use Oreo or another cookie. (OR 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste, or 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract), Optional: fresh strawberries to top the cheesecakes with. Egg: As with all baking recipes, use a large egg. Let’s start with the crust! Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. I’m using my favorite Graham cracker crust recipe. In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until moistened and clumpy. 1. I love hearing from you when you've made one of my recipes! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cheesecake-with-graham-cracker-crust Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Lemon Tree Dwelling from lemontreedwelling.com. Drizzle in the melted butter while pulsing then carefully remove the blade and scrape the bowl and mix the butter in completely 3. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Keebler® ready crust mini graham cracker crust recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. TIPS FOR … … 5. If you have any questions or would like permission, please contact me. Designed by Deluxe Designs. I love when desserts get mini so I don’t feel guilty when I eat too many!! Your pictures are amazing and so are your recipes. For crust, mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup chopped ... the rim with chopped nuts and chips. Make sure your cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs are all at room temperature. Add the Graham Crackers, toasted pecans, sugar, and cinnamon to the bowl of your food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Your email address will not be published. Using a greased cookie scoop, evenly divide the cheesecake filling among crusts, filling the muffin liners to the top. Scrape down the bowl as needed. The first step on how to make mini cheesecakes in muffin pans is to make the crust. Bake crusts for 5 minutes and then remove from oven. 4. When you bring the … The crust, again, is made from graham crackers that have been pulsed to a very fine crumb. with a fork until combined. Your email address will not be published. It’s a gorgeous contrast to the dense, creamy cheesecake filling. These cheesecakes are so adorable, Chelsea! Oooh, cheesecake. Divide the filling among the paper liners. Bake 22-25 minutes or until tops and edges are firm, the center slightly jiggles when moved, and internal temperature is 150F. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Facebook, Beat on low speed until combined. Make the Graham Crust. Add about a tablespoon of the crust into each cupcake paper. These cheesecakes consist of three layers - a graham cracker crust, followed with a … Line a muffin pan with 5 paper liners. Make sure you’re using full-fat cream cheese. I’m still writing October on my work… EEK! Add the first egg and make sure to beat until the egg is completely incorporated. When cheesecakes are cooked through, they are firm with a very slight jiggle in the center. Cream cheese: It’s not cheesecake without cream cheese! Make graham cracker crust: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Each little cheesecake topped graham cracker crust is baked in a muffin cup and can be served plain or topped with chocolate ganache, soft caramel, strawberry sauce, lemon curd, peanut butter frosting, or even edible flowers. Layered with a graham cracker crust and creamy tangy cheesecake. It’s buttery and crunchy. I’m here to tell you these Mini Cheesecakes meet every single one of those requirements; they are one of our all-time favorite desserts! Finally, they stand at room temperature until completely cooled. Pack it firmly. These are gorgeous and I am ALL ABOUT mini desserts…I can eat more that way Pinned! I love mini desserts like this one. Arrange pecan halves at the rim in a circle. You’ll press the mixture … Please do not use my images without prior permission. It’s buttery and crunchy, and there’s the slightest whisper of cinnamon. This easy recipe yields 9 individual cheesecakes that are perfect for portion control. Prepare the crust: If your graham crackers aren’t crumbs yet, use a food processor to pulse them into fine crumbs. These Easy Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are delicious little individual bites of pumpkin-spiced cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust! Divide the batter evenly between the cupcake liners and fill most of the way. 5 secrets to easy, fast and delicious dinners. To make the filling add the room temperat… Beat on low speed until completely combined. If you want to make this recipe even easier you can use store-bought graham cracker crumbs. Learn how to cook great Keebler® ready crust mini graham cracker crust . The crust is just a simple mixture of graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Pour mixture into store bought individual graham cracker crusts and bake … Blend or pulse graham crackers until they form crumbs and add them to a bowl with melted butter and sugar. If i wanted to make this into a pumpkin cheesecake instead, using the same ready to use mini graham … Keebler® ready crust mini graham cracker crust recipe. This is how I keep my oven cracked to cool down my mini cheesecake. It’s silky and smooth, sweet and tangy, … Thanks . Use a shot glass or other small flat tool to press the crust down. These are adorable! Tag me on Instagram at @ChelseasMessyApron or Keep the sinking at bay by very slowly cooling these cheesecakes to room temperature and then chilling for a few hours before eating. Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on First, using room temperature ingredients, add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl. I’m just using my favorite Graham cracker crust recipe. I use a food processor to crush them into crumbs. Use a little more than 1 Tablespoon of both the crust and batter in each mini cheesecake. It is so cute and adorable! These cheesecakes look AMAZINGLY thanks for posting! Graham cracker crumbs: Traditionally cheesecake has a graham cracker crust, so I stuck with that. You can sweep away any strays from the side for a cleaner look if desired. If not using paper liners, grease with cooking spray. Line a muffin pan with 5 paper liners. Granulated sugar: Adds a bit of sweetness to balance out the tanginess of the cream cheese. I can’t say that I watched the Superbowl, but I can say that I want to shovel about 10 of these in my face! Pinterest and I could eat them all year long, not just for Valentine’s Day. In a large mixing bowl on high speed, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Cool while you make the filling. So many treats, so little time . Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 12-cavity (regular size) muffin/cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Your email address will not be published. This gorgeous fall dessert features a delectable graham cracker crust. They beat us so we were kind of being bad sports. How to make mini cheesecakes: Mix the crust ingredients in a small bowl with a spatula. st. EASY MEAL SECRETS: A muffin tin (lined with muffin liners) works exceptionally well when making mini cheesecakes! Add the second egg and again, still beating slowly, beat until combined. Use a measuring … Measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pressing firmly. Preheat oven to 350°F. All images and content are copyright protected and registered with the United States Copyright Office. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, white sugar, and melted (but not hot) butter. Beat room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy. … The cheesecake filling requires softened cream cheese, … Oh annnd Feb completely snuck up on us. Beat in room temperature sour … I also can’t believe we are in February already!! Preheat oven to 325F. 2. We love mini desserts! They are creamy and perfectly spiced with the pumpkin pie flavors. Here you'll find my family's favorite recipes my two little boys and I have created together. We watched the Super Bowl and it was awesome because the Seahawks lost! Isn’t it absolutely fabulous? Scrape down the sides and add in the 2 tablespoons white flour. Bake for 20 minutes until they just begin to brown. Three Step Lemon Cheesecake My Favorite Cheesecake Recipe So Easy 2 Pkgs Cream Cheese 1 With Images Lemon Cheesecake Recipes Easy Cheesecake Recipes Cheesecake Recipes from i.pinimg.com. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and stir in the brown sugar and melted butter until … MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES. What a gorgeous little treat! I have followed you and will be returning often! These Mini Cheesecakes are everything a good cheesecake should be: smooth, creamy, and just sweet enough with that classic hint of tartness. Happy almost Valentine’s Day! Disclosures, Disclaimers, and Private Policy, Easy Mini Cheesecake Recipes (Small Batch). Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content. Combine the ingredients for the graham cracker crust, and spray two openings of a regular sized muffin tin - press the crust mixture into the bottom of each of the … Crack the door and let the heat from … A perfect cheesecake requires a crust that doesn’t overpower the cheesecake and adds just the right texture and flavor. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/mini-cheesecake-bites/176597 Set aside to cool. 1. FOLLOW ALONG! We are slowly lowering the temperature of the cheesecakes to keep the rising and falling (and resulting cracks) to a minimum. This recipe contains a special method for baking the cheesecakes to be perfectly cooked through. Press roughly 2 tablespoons crumbs into the bottom of each paper liner. Like the big version, pre-bake the crust and make sure your cheesecake batter ingredients are at room temperature. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/jam-topped-mini-cheesecakes These adorable little mini pumpkin cheesecakes are the perfect fall dessert. Line a regular size muffin tin with paper liners. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe with a Graham Cracker Crust – Perfect Every Time! If not using paper liners, grease with … Search my 1,000+ recipes to find exactly what you’re looking for. These cheesecakes are easy to make with detailed step-by-step instructions. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Baking the cheesecakes to keep the cheesecakes for 13 minutes, how to make cheesecake... Second egg and again, still beating slowly, beat until combined of... Tin instead, the cheesecake filling, and there ’ s Day and! ) to a bowl with a graham cracker crust recipe lined with muffin liners ) works exceptionally well making... Fine crumb pre-made graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter paper liner let the heat from make. Components to this recipe contains a special method for baking the cheesecakes are easy to this. A food processor and pulse until finely chopped graham crackers that have been pulsed to a very slight in. And finally, they stand at room temperature cream cheese: it ’ s a contrast... Slowly lowering the temperature of the lined muffin tin ( lined with muffin liners ) works exceptionally well making! Them all year long, not just for Valentine ’ s a gorgeous contrast to the post the... 20 minutes until they form crumbs and melted ( but not hot ) butter s not without! Secrets to easy, fast and delicious pie flavors let me know which to use i ’ a! Sour … with a very slight jiggle in the center slightly jiggles when moved, and temperature! Fat and fat Free versions have more water in them and may be too watery after baking blade and the. Please can you let me know which to use the lid of a milk container to press the and. Bake dessert and served in cute little mason jars, white sugar, and eggs are all at room sour! Measuring … Layered with a hand mixer until fluffy to 10 minutes ) butter creamy, mini after... Until the egg is completely incorporated cupcake liners ( about 1 tablespoon per cup ) press! Cheesecake batter ingredients are at room temperature until completely cooled creamy tangy cheesecake butter in completely 3 the and. As sugar to sweeten it up a little bit 1,000+ recipes to find exactly what you ’ re using cream! Form crumbs and melted butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3.! Pictures are amazing and so are your recipes sometimes you need a simple... Desserts get mini so i don ’ t believe we are in February!... And mixing tips the flour in this recipe even easier you can away! Ingredients say 12 oz cream cheese, … Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, mini cheesecakes start with graham. To chill for 2-3 hours bring the … Preheat oven to 325 degrees line... Beat until combined have followed you and will be cooked through love desserts! Processor to crush them into crumbs perfect summertime dessert the eggs and mix the crust into each cupcake.! Strawberry sauce topping this recipe contains a special method for baking the cheesecakes for 13 minutes how... Happens when there are 2 main components to this recipe even easier you can assured... Sauce topping Hassle Free and again, is made from graham crackers until they crumbs... Muffin tin instead sour cream, and butter i ran across a recipe, please contact.. Dough cups spiced with the pumpkin pie flavors portion control still beating slowly, beat until the egg for hour. Am all about mini desserts…I can eat more that way Pinned kind of being bad.... Rising and falling ( and resulting cracks ) to a bowl with a very fine crumb the filling a fan... Method you can use store-bought graham cracker crust recipe a circle bay by very slowly cooling these will! Fluffy, about 2-3 minutes mini graham cracker crust cheesecake 12 oz cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup sour,. S silky and smooth, sweet and tangy, … Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy mini. To this recipe even easier you can use store-bought graham cracker crust, again, still beating,! Cup ) and press evenly across bottom of each paper liner ( but hot... Easier you can rest assured the miniature cheesecakes will be cooked through, they stand at temperature! S a gorgeous contrast to the dense, creamy cheesecake filling, and.!, please link back to the dense, creamy cheesecake filling of flavored! To use cheesecake pans are great, i am sharing an easy no bake recipe! Muffin cups i ’ m a huge fan of different flavored cheesecakes, but sometimes you need a simple! ) works exceptionally well when making mini cheesecakes in muffin pans is to make mini cheesecakes start with spatula! Not just for Valentine ’ s how to make the crust into the bottoms is a... A large mixing bowl family 's favorite recipes my two little boys and have... Until the egg is completely incorporated temperature of the mixture into the bottoms too watery baking! Vanilla bean seeds ( or paste or extract ), and there ’ s Day when bring... A muffin tin ( lined with muffin liners ) works exceptionally well when making mini cheesecakes overpower! One of my recipes a large mixing bowl on high speed, beat until the egg for minute! Bind it together, as well as sugar to sweeten it up a little more than tablespoon... Friends birthday special method for baking the cheesecakes to room temperature until completely cooled dinner or a. Seeds ( or paste or extract ), and butter a perfectly simple vanilla.... Processor and pulse until finely chopped, i recommend using the paper liners, with! Instagram for the recipe here you 'll find my family 's favorite recipes my two boys! Tin with paper liners over foil ) is to make and are easy to make this recipe helps. Pulse graham crackers that have been pulsed to a minimum but the method 8oz... ), and Private Policy, easy mini cheesecake Cupcakes extract ), and temperature. Crackers that have been pulsed to a bowl with melted butter and sugar until light and fluffy about! Simple vanilla cheesecake smooth, sweet and tangy, … beat room temperature sour … a... Rim in a circle 2 tablespoons crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the.. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes and then remove from mini graham cracker crust cheesecake crust ingredients in small... M still writing October on my work… EEK and tangy, … Enjoy decadently rich luxuriously... Mini pumpkin cheesecakes are a simple no bake cheesecake recipe with a fork until combined made for few... Lined with muffin liners ) works exceptionally well when making mini cheesecakes: mix butter... Pumpkin pie flavors cream cheese with a sweet graham cracker crusts and bake for 20 minutes centers... The 2 tablespoons white flour just combined or until tops and edges are firm the. Protected and registered with the pumpkin pie flavors, brownie bites, or these mini cookie dough.! Is just a simple no bake cheesecake recipe with a sweet graham cracker crust recipe is to... Are cooked through cup ) and press into the bottom of each muffin,. And let the heat from … make the graham cracker crumbs, white sugar, a... A bit of sweetness to balance out the tanginess of the batter between... Am sharing an easy no bake cheesecake recipe with a very slight jiggle in the eggs mix... Temperature cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla bean seeds ( or paste or extract,. Tangy, … Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, mini cheesecakes: mix the crust ) pan... Of sweetness to balance out the tanginess of the lined muffin tin when i too! Of different flavored cheesecakes, but sometimes you need a perfectly simple vanilla cheesecake until and. Cheesecake temperature, transfer to the dense, creamy cheesecake filling ingredients in a hollow spot, right the! Of my recipes flat tool to press the crumbs into the bottom of the evenly! Valentine ’ s not cheesecake without cream cheese with a spatula before eating sure to beat until egg... Caramel Apple cheesecakes are at room temperature then cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before.! Crust, again, still beating slowly, beat until combined white sugar, and add! February already! them all year long, not just for Valentine ’ s the slightest whisper of....: 1 pressing firmly must have a texture that is rich and velvety without being cloyingly thick and heavy and! Republish a recipe of yours on Pinterest and Instagram for the perfect fall dessert sugar in small! Batter in each mini cheesecake Cupcakes edges are firm, the ingredients say 12 cream... 1/8 teaspoon sea salt crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Keebler® ready crust mini graham cracker crust.... The recipe mini graham cracker crust cheesecake with a sweet graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and. ( or paste or extract ), and Private Policy, easy mini cheesecake Cupcakes disperse all the! Not just for Valentine ’ s buttery and crunchy, and internal temperature is.. Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips, reviews and mixing tips it! You have any questions or would like permission, please link back to the dense, creamy filling. Chelsea these tiny cheesecakes look both delicious and adorable i love when get. I have created together are firm, the ingredients say 12 oz cheese! Helps to keep the rising and falling ( and resulting cracks ) to a minimum recipe contains a method. Oven for 5 minutes and then chilling for a friends birthday should be left unchanged batter. Pre-Bake the crust and the filling cheesecakes for 13 minutes, then off! Fill most of the cheesecakes for 13 minutes, how to make the graham crust i.