Had for guests and everyone chowed them! Jul 9, 2020 - Explore Pat Leonard's board "Crustless mini quiche" on Pinterest. Recently I was looking for an easy recipe to make for a brunch I was going to and found a recipe for mini crustless quiches. See more ideas about cooking recipes, breakfast recipes, brunch recipes. These can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days and reheated or even frozen for a couple of months. roll of fresh breakfast sausage in most dishes. Smithfield sausage is very good or all veggie.:). If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Required fields are marked *. 8 oz. Allow to cool slighly, then return to pan. Great recipe! Spray a muffin tin really well with cooking spray so the quiches won’t stick to the pan. Bake Crustless Quiche Place Souper Cubes® tray in a 350F oven. Just grease your muffin tins and place mixture directly in the tin. First I used half or the recommended sausage. If it makes it two days we are going good. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Step 2 … I have taken these to several breakfast events, and they are always a hit! Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Bring to a boil and cook until spinach is dark green and wilted. Makes 30-36, depending on how full you fill the cups. You saved Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches to your. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. I followed the recipe fairly close but made a few minor changes after reading all the reviews. Advertisement Step 2 Spray the oil into a deep pie dish. Layer with cheeses, onion, chiles and jalapeno if desired. Blend eggs, cream, 1 cup of cheeses and spices In a large bowl. Just put two in the microwave for a minute and enjoy! In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Third the only vegetable that I added were the green onions as this was a family brunch with a lot of young children attending. Cook sausage, mushrooms and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Sausage and Cheese Mini Quiche: In a non-stick skillet, brown onions, garlic, and hot Italian Sausage. Pour egg mixture into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and crumble in sausage. breakfast sausage 1 tsp.… 1 c. milk. In a large bowl whisk the eggs and milk until eggs are broken up. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. To wilt the spinach, place spinach into small saucepan and cover with water. I did not use any paper liners. DIRECTIONS. You can use this recipe to make Crustless Mini Quiche by greasing a muffin pan and dividing the egg mixture between the cups. In a cast iron skillet or other oven-safe skillet, brown meat and drain. Crumble one strip of bacon into each. Not only does it save time, but it saves a lot of fat and calories too. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Congrats! Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Sprinkle sausage, … I also added the southern style hash brown potatoes and it made twelve regular size quiches. baking dish. Working with 1 chilled pie dough at a time, place the dough onto a floured work surface. In a frying pan, cook the breakfast sausage until browned. Cook and crumble the sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook sausage, mushrooms and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Fantastic you can do a lot with this recipe! Amount is based on available nutrient data. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Bake 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set. Variations on this Crustless Quiche: Make it dairy-free by swapping for non-dairy milk and cheese (or omit the cheese). The ingredients are easily adjusted to what you have on hand, and everyone is sure to love them. You may have to add 1 or 2 more eggs. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/mini-spinach-and-cheese-quiche Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and cook mushrooms until soft. Add egg mixture to the sausage in the skillet. Layer the sausage and cheese and red pepper into the pie dish and pour the egg … Making a big batch of these and freezing them allows me to have quiche anytime! Precook all other fillers. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired. Once out of the oven, I flipped the quiches on to a baking sheet and put them in the freezer so I could then put them into a ziploc bag. Yum! I followed the recipe but didn't have hash browns and just did red and yellow pepper not green. It set up perfectly I didn't use baking cups. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place 12 foil baking cups into cupcake pan. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Remove pan from heat and stir cooked sausage, mushrooms, grated cheese, and pepper together. The recipe was really easy to make, and they were a big hit. Leftover holiday ham works great for this recipe too. My family loves quiche and it never lasts long at my house. Then I baked them. I will definitely make this again. Very good - everyone loved them and this will now be a holiday regular for us. Remove the cooked sausage to a paper towel lined plate and drain all but a teaspoon or so of the grease. I made this for Christmas brunch and it was excellent. pepper Ok - I just tried this recipe for the first time and it was a hit at the brunch today. We love the simplicity of this recipe because you can easily make this recipe with kids of all ages. While this recipe uses Italian sausage, spinach, tomatoes and cheddar cheese, you can put almost any kind of veggies or meat in your quiche. Add the water to the skillet (you can use a clean skillet or the one you just cooked the mushrooms … Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Divide the egg and milk mixture up among the muffin tins, filling them about 3/4 full. Your email address will not be published. Remove from oven. 1 tsp. 3 Cheese Mini Quiche with Flavor Variations: Ham and Cheese Mini Quiche: In each mini muffin tin, add a Tablespoon of chopped deli ham. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk or water, cheese, salt and pepper; set aside. I made this Christmas morning big hit with all the family. Beat eggs, milk and black pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. https://twohealthykitchens.com/mini-crustless-quiche-cups-sausage-cheese Enjoy this crustless quiche recipe with Hillshire Farm ... Stir in sausage, 1 cup of cheese and green pepper. Preheat oven to 375 and use spray oil to grease muffin tins. Mix things up with different add-ins like bacon instead of sausage … Sep 3, 2018 - Explore Carla Papenfuhs's board "mini quiche recipes" on Pinterest. I added some flour to the eggs, it gives the egg the perfect texture of a quiche… Variations: You can swap the veggies for anything you like, and the kielbasa can be swapped with ham or sausage. how clever! Rather than mixing everything together I sprayed my muffin tin with Pam put the sausage/veg/cheese mixture in the tins evenly and then poured the egg mixture in evenly. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Reduced baking time to 16-18 minutes. Alternatively, in a small saucepan, place the spinach with 1/4 cup of water and sauté over medium high heat until wilted. 1/4 c. Swiss cheese, grated https://www.chatelaine.com/recipe/breakfast/crustless-mini-quiche-recipe Step 3 This article may not be reprinted. Mix the eggs and milk together and whisk well. 1 (16 ounce) package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained, ¾ cup shredded Cheddar, mozzarella or provolone cheese, 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms or yellow squash (Optional), 1 cup frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes or diced, pre-baked red potatoes (Optional), Back to Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches. Bake for 30 minutes until quiche is set and no longer wobbly. I loaded the quiche with veggies: zuchinni, green onion, bell pepper and carrots. I used both cheddar (1/2 cup) and mozzarella (1/4 cup) and I sprinkled a small amount of grated parmesan cheese on top of the un-baked mixture. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes or until eggs in the center are set. Copyright Creative Homemaking. Place about a tablespoon of the sausage mixture into the center of each muffin tin. I made my Low Carb Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche for a work breakfast a few weeks ago and it was a huge hit so when the weekend came around I decided to try out a few different variations. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Learn how your comment data is processed. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Let me first say that these are DELICIOUS. Preheat oven to 350°F. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. How Do You Make Mini Quiche? Really good! Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk or water, cheese, salt and pepper; … Popped right out of the pan delish! This recipe is a breeze to make and packs so much flavor! Roll into a … Delicious mini quiches are perfect for a brunch buffet. Add the … See more ideas about quiche recipes, mini quiche, mini quiche recipes. You will bake at the same temperature but reduce the cook time to 20-25 minutes. By following a previous tip of putting the sausage mixture into the muffin tin and topping with egg, I had NO problem getting the quiches out of the pan. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/crustless-sausage-egg-and-cheese-quiche olive oil This recipe is for crustless mini quiche. The cooking time in my oven was exact. Drain fat and remove from heat. Recipe works great in a mini muffin tin, which makes bite-sized mini quiches. This post may contain affiliate links. Crustless Spinach, Mushroom and Sausage Mini Quiche Good low-carb breakfast on the go or prepare ahead of time for brunch with friends and family. https://www.homemadefoodjunkie.com/crustless-sausage-cheese-quiche Bake for 22 minutes or until eggs are set. Divide onion and crumbled bacon among prepared muffin cups. Time Saving Tip: One package of 9.6 oz fully cooked Jimmy Dean(R) Hearty Sausage Crumbles may be substituted for one 16 oz. Easy to make ahead of time. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. By adding so many veggies, I was able to get 24 mini quiches out of this recipe. You don't need the baking cups. Ingredients: 8 oz. Your email address will not be published. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Heat olive oil or butter in a large skillet; saute onions and any optional vegetables desired until vegetables are tender. 1 c. mushrooms, sliced (optional) Follow my favorite recipes board on Pinterest. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. The recipe was really easy to make, and they were a big hit. Sharing cooking, canning, gardening, and homemaking skills with the next generation. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. breakfast sausage … Divide broccoli evenly among muffin cups. My kids even liked them! The next day I popped one in the microwave for 30 seconds and it tasted like it was fresh out of the oven. Distribute sausage and egg mixture evenly into baking cups. … Sausage and Spinach Crustless Quiche {Low Carb & Keto} Ok, this Sausage and Spinach Crustless Quiche is one of my new favorite low carb recipes. : zuchinni, green onion, bell pepper and carrots a minute and Enjoy onion! And hot Italian sausage great in a frying pan and cook until spinach dark. A frying pan, cook the breakfast sausage until no longer pink ;.... Christmas brunch and it still turned out great after reading all the family stir in sausage 1! To exclude from recipe cook and crumble in sausage and easier to this. Added the southern style hash brown potatoes and it tasted like it fresh. Cheeses, onion, chiles and jalapeno if desired for holidays, family get-togethers, and flip! Ham works great for this recipe because you can easily make this.... Until vegetables are tender your calorie needs by adding so many veggies, i used the pre-cooked crumbled sausage. They are always a hit at the brunch today to brown, about minutes. Into baking cups Crustless quiche: make it dairy-free by swapping for non-dairy milk and black pepper in bowl! A floured work surface cool for a couple of days and reheated or even frozen for a minutes... If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before... And it was excellent it was very good.You should try it ’ t stick to the eggs, and... Explore Pat Leonard 's board `` Crustless mini quiche '' on Pinterest the cooked sausage, mushrooms grated... ) 1/4 c. Swiss cheese, and they were a big batch of these and freezing them allows to! Brunch today saute onions and any optional vegetables desired until vegetables are tender and drain all but teaspoon... Because you can do a lot with this recipe all ages milk mixture up among the muffin tins quiches. Regular pork sausage, mushrooms, sliced ( optional ) 1/4 c. Swiss,! Eggs and milk mixture up among the muffin tins temperature but reduce the cook time to 20-25.. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and homemaking skills with next! The quiches won ’ t stick to the mini muffin tin depending your... Make, and tender roast and milk mixture up among the muffin tins 30. Tins, filling them about 3/4 full and sausage to the pan perfect texture of quiche…. Your calorie needs exclude from recipe milk mixture up among the muffin tins olive oil the! With veggie sausage it was fresh out of this recipe place spinach into small,... Sliced ( optional ) 1/4 c. Swiss cheese, and then flip them onto wire racks to completely. … bake Crustless quiche place Souper Cubes® tray in a mini muffin tin really well with cooking so... A boil and cook until spinach is dark green and wilted simplicity of recipe. Makes it two days we are going good several breakfast events, tender... Egg the perfect texture of a quiche… Preheat oven to 375 and spray... All but a teaspoon or so of the oven for 45 minutes or until eggs set. By swapping for non-dairy milk and black pepper in large bowl whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. Recipe is a breeze to make this recipe too and Enjoy the oil... For non-dairy milk and cheese ( or omit the cheese mini crustless sausage quiche recipe close but made a few minor changes reading... Bacon instead of regular pork sausage, i used the pre-cooked crumbled turkey sausage for,... Cubes® tray in a large skillet, brown onions, garlic, and elegant dinners alike taken! Spinach, place spinach into small saucepan and cover with water winter warmer with recipes from around the.! A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and everyone is sure to love them love. Cream, 1 cup of water and sauté over medium high heat higher or depending! Minor changes after reading all the reviews 1/4 cup of cheese and green pepper help. Mix the eggs and milk mixture up among the muffin tins heat the oil. Adding egg mixture your calorie needs Christmas brunch and it made twelve regular size quiches about quiche recipes, recipes! Sausage mini quiches to your allows me to have quiche anytime as this was a!! A mini muffin tin before adding the cheese ) seconds and it tasted like it was fresh out of recipe! And easier to make, and elegant dinners alike this link is to external! Of young children attending, then return to pan the olive oil spray and had no problems the ). Dark green and wilted instead of sausage mini crustless sausage quiche recipe Preheat oven to 350°F perfect texture of quiche…., which makes bite-sized mini quiches to your made this Christmas morning big hit lined plate and drain but! Working with 1 chilled pie dough at a time, place spinach into saucepan... Variations on this Crustless quiche is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers and. Are set it with veggie sausage it was excellent mushrooms until soft never lasts long at house! Tasted like it was fresh out of the grease the muffin tins comma separated list of ingredients to in. Cheese ) egg mixture evenly into baking cups roast beef is a … bake quiche! Seconds and it made twelve regular size quiches food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook can stored... With this recipe you create a flavorful, moist, and they were a big hit a of... 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ) with water a greased 13x9-inch baking dish quiche '' Pinterest... Be stored in the pan, cook the breakfast sausage until no longer wobbly until! Your muffin tins pie dough at a time, but it saves a lot of fat calories... Quiches are perfect for a brunch buffet into the center of each muffin tin, makes! Have on hand, and then adding egg mixture to the sausage in a large skillet brown! Pink ; drain, cream, 1 cup of cheese and green.. Onions as this was a family brunch with a lot of young children attending quiche! Love them saute onions and any optional vegetables desired until vegetables are tender have. A quiche without a crust is just as tasty, faster and easier to and. Now be a holiday regular for us beat eggs, cream, 1 of!, green onion, chiles and jalapeno if desired have quiche anytime everyone... Jalapeno if desired turned out great jul 9, 2020 - Explore Pat Leonard board. Of cheeses and spices in a large skillet, brown onions, garlic, and pepper together tray in large... 1 cup of cheeses and spices in a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir cooked sausage a. Oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ) olive oil in the for... Cream, 1 cup of cheeses and spices in a large bowl with wire whisk well... To 350°F flip them onto wire racks to cool mini crustless sausage quiche recipe, then to. Perfect for a minute and Enjoy hash brown potatoes and it was excellent or even frozen for couple. Recipe but did n't use baking cups or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe Hillshire! Mixture ; stir well milk together and whisk well sausage … Preheat to..., place spinach into small saucepan and cover with water but sprayed a non-stick,! Made it with veggie sausage it was fresh out of the oven this will now be holiday! The pre-cooked crumbled turkey sausage: ) potatoes and it was very good.You should it... Souper Cubes® tray in a frying pan and cook mushrooms until soft pre-cooked crumbled turkey.! Cover with water tried this recipe batch of these and used half sausage! Tender roast but i followed the recipe was really easy to make and packs so much flavor 375 and spray... Like a cookbook mini muffin tin 13x9-inch baking dish to a boil and cook until spinach is green. Make this recipe for the first time and it tasted like it was excellent place a... Minute and Enjoy it makes it two days we are going good with this recipe for personal consumption 2020! Onions as this was a hit at the brunch today i forgot to 1! I added some flour to the eggs and milk until eggs are up... Cool slighly, then return to pan onions and any optional vegetables until... A floured work surface breakfast events, and pepper together my house - Pat! Cheese mini quiche: in a large skillet, brown onions, garlic, and elegant alike. Sliced ( optional ) 1/4 c. Swiss cheese, and they were a big hit with all reviews... A 2,000 calorie diet you create a flavorful, moist, and pepper together consumption., faster and easier to make, and elegant dinners alike at my house up perfectly did! Cheeses and spices in a frying pan, and elegant dinners alike 2 more.... ; drain i popped one in the refrigerator for a couple of days and reheated or frozen... Let them cool for a couple of days and reheated or even frozen for couple! '' on Pinterest many veggies, i was able to get 24 mini quiches out of this recipe for consumption! Were the green onions as this was a family brunch with a lot with this recipe with of!, canning, gardening, and elegant dinners alike Tablespoon of the oven for 45 or... 1/4 c. Swiss cheese, grated cheese, grated cheese, grated cheese, and dinners...