step. On to the final step…. Now, judging by the looks of the lion up top – this one is a male. On the upper ellipse draw two perspective guidelines. Growth Pictures Of L... 1024x1087 0 0. The final step is here! Home | Site Map | About | Contact | Privacy Policy, Copyright © 2009-2020   Easy-Drawings-and-Sketches.com   All Rights Reserved, How You Can Learn To Draw Even If You (think) Have No Talent. Would you like to draw your very own cartoon lion? Drawing With Shapes ... 2545x2712 0 0. Using simple lines draw the tail with a tuft on the tip. Step 4: Below the lion's eyes, slightly to the left, draw a small triangle for the nose. Sketch lightly at first so that it's easy to erase if you make a mistake. erase all unnecessary pencil lines later. need to make it look very precise yet. Start the drawing of the lion’s face by first breaking it down into more basic shapes.For an explanation of why you should draw this way see:Beginner Guide to Learning to DrawConstruct the lion’s head as in the example above: 1. This Color all the body as you see on this picture. Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version. How To Draw A Lion -... 650x400 0 0. No matter how cute and how cuddly, he’s still a lion just the same! First draw four small marks for the height and width of the circle, then connect the marks using curved lines. Realistic Lion. To make a fun cartoon lion, exaggerate the head and any facial features you like. How to draw a cartoon lion. When you Lions aren’t always easy to draw, but after seeing how they are drawn, I bet you will shock all of your friends with your drawing abilities. Then, with your second oval in place, begin drawing the mane of your cartoon lion. How to Draw a Lion Cub, Lion Cubs. Mar 4, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Alex Drawing. Do you want to learn how to draw cartoon lions? So here is. The lower part of mane ends that lions have huge chest but small rump. I LOVE drawing this guy. Drawing a Realistic Lion. This is the easiest way to recognize this animal from another feline. So I observed a photo in my mobile. I was looking for the most suitable body posture of this lion character on which I can demonstrate the drawing sequence. Step 1 - The Head and Body. Are you looking for the best images of Cute Lion Drawing? Well, maybe it's not 100% accurate. Just like this…. Step 9 – Add the Whiskers and Finish the Lion Drawing Lion drawing. Free Lion King Drawings, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art On. Home; Drawing Tutorials; Cartoon Movies; The Lion King; Found 9 Free The Lion King Drawing tutorials which can be drawn using Pencil, Market, Photoshop, Illustrator just follow step by step directions. Step 2. Outline Drawing For Colouring × PaintingValley.com - Painting for Generations! I tried to make this task easier and create a tutorial that you can easily follow. Draw a U shape, with the middle part slightly wider. This makes the toes really stand out. Let's learn how to draw Simba, The Lion King. lion’s nose as you will see on the next picture. own drawings. And of course, add a few … Remember to draw lightly so if you need to erase something later it will easily come off the page. I dedicate this art to Ivan Huska, Emma. If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Lion, Cartoon Tiger, and Bear. Yesterday I saw a photo on the net. Sep 14, 2019 - How to Draw a Lion Easy Step by Step lion figure drawing. In movies like “The Lion King”, in cartoon television shows made by Warner Bros, and they are even used for clothes, hats, toys and accessories. you see on this picture. It is a cute little drawing trick that you will love to show off to your friends. Does a cartoon lion like this one have what it takes to be the King of the Jungle? Step 10. Draw the oval so it’s more vertical-looking. This is a simple lesson designed for beginners and kids with real easy to follow steps. Top 10 Baby Lion Cartoon Sitting Drawing. Next, add some detail. Did you ever wonder how to draw cub Simba? Use light, smooth strokes to begin. Excellent. Step 8. Keep it random, or make them symmetrical. Alright, now it’s on to creating a body for your lion. You can gradually erase all the rest of initial pencil guidelines, so that your drawing should look something like this. I’m creating a brand new Drawing YouTube Channel, but will need 100 subscribers to begin! It is good if you have a softer pencil handy, like B4 or B6 to outline Let’s work out some parts on the head and the face. Lion Cub Drawing. So here is a beautiful scene, naturalistic one. of 972. drawing of lion lion colouring lion cartoon vector cute lion illustration family lions animals vector lion to be colored cute cartoon lion lion line art cute lion. The following Theme Based Galleries are a collection of selected Like JPG. Any artists want his drawings to be as real as possible. Inside each eye, draw two tiny circles to represent glare. And similar to some other lessons on the site, it begins by drawing an oval with a cross over it. Please PAUSE the "How to Draw a Lion (Cartoon / Roaring)" video after each step to draw at your own pace. Skip to content. I tried to make this task easier and create a tutorial that you can easily follow. For this final step you can add the whiskers to finish the drawing of the lion. They can be fierce, expressive, and proud or simple, cute, and cartoonish. See more ideas about lion face drawing, face drawing, lion face. Add a curved line below the mouth for the chin. Draw the oval so it’s more vertical-looking. It is a cute little drawing trick that you will love to show off to your friends. also draw a triangle shape with rounded edges for the nose. Like JPG. graphite pencil or you can make it using colored pencils too. Discover (and save!) Do it now, as you see on this Help us improve your search experience.Send feedback. lion’s paws. You can do it using only You must start by drawing the triangle that is the tip of the nose. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. They're just guides. So today's imaginary art is resembling it a bit. See more ideas about Lion king, Lion king drawings, Disney sketches. head and the lower is lion’s chest. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Lion Face in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. Finish off your drawing by outlining with marker. Today I will show you how to draw a cute cartoon lion from the word "Lion" in easy steps. Step 9. Just approximate lines will be OK now, so don’t Art. rough. Outline Drawing Of A Woman. Crown Logo Lion Line... 1080x1350 0 0. crossing point of perspective guidelines on the head. Draw the centerline so that it extends down from the head of your lion. So it's important to sketch solid legs to represent all those qualities. Then, add three cloud-like bumps for toes. Like JPG. Like JPG. The body is just two curved lines connected by a straight line along the bottom. If the standard eraser is too clumsy then I recommend using pencil-type-eraser so that you can erase narrow places too. Lion face side view drawing. Apr 9, 2020 - Explore Harika Karnati's board "pencil sketches easy", followed by 230 people on Pinterest. I recommend nose, mouth and then ears. Semi-imaginary art with ballpoint pens, in progress. As you see this lion is sitting. You can see a close up drawing of the lions head above. We’ll start by drawing the head. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. Notice it the mane has a heart-like shape. That is OK for now. And similar to some other lessons on the site, it begins by drawing an oval with a cross over it. The whiskers tend to grow from a set of dots in the upper part of the lions mouth area. He looks, Ballpoint pens art, this type of attractive scene can be found in European countries. So, let’s draw one…. 2.Draw two oval eyes, a round nose, and then a mouth. Written step-by-step video tutorial: For the first few steps, don't press down too hard with your pencil. drawings from various authors based on a certain theme. of 972 . A few curved lines are next. Please visit my YouTube page and subscribe to help make this happen. Step 1: Draw two curved lines next to each other for the lion's eyes. Now it’s on to the features that make up the actual face. tail. This easy, step-by-step drawing guide can show you how. Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line. Outline Drawing Of A Girl. About| Contact | Privacy | © 2007-2018, By Jeff Scarterfield, Click here to return from Cartoon Lion to Cartoon Animals. Step 15: For a more finished, inked look, carefully draw over the final sketch lines with a pen or marker. Postmodern Art .. Step 2. notice that these are continuous lines coming from the lion’s nose. Start out by picking your pencils. Cookie Monster Drawing Cookie Drawing Monster Art Monster Party Games Cookie Monster Party Drawing Cartoon Characters Cartoon Drawings Easy Drawings Rainbow Dash. Click HERE To Share Your Rose Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Flowers Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Butterfly Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Animal Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Manga and Cartoon Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Castles and Architecture Drawings, Click HERE To Share Your Nature Scene Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Various Media Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Portrait Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Fantasy Drawings and Sketches, Click HERE To Share Your Disney Characters Drawings and Sketches. For the mane, begin by lightly sketching another oval around the first one. Draw Simba Step 13. How to draw with simple instructions. Great, let’s continue…, Alright, now it’s on to creating a body for your lion. Free printable Lion Cartoon Drawing for kids that you can print out and color. Step 8. Drawing a cartoon lion or realistic lion may be a challenge for many of us. I recommend drawing the very first steps in this tutorial the same as So what I will do is show you “how to draw a cartoon lion”, step by step. But while drawing it with pencil, I modified lot of things. Cartoon movies such as Kimba, the White Lion (1966) and Disney's The Lion King (1994) have made drawings of maned lions quite popular. Lion Face. Shade the bison's eyes but don't overlap the tiny glare circles. But it can be done easily following this tutorial. If you look above at the finished colored drawing, you can see that I’ve given my cartoon lion some bangs. At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Lion Face. The upper one is the lion’s This is my first documented drawing of one of my favorite wrestlers and a role model of mine, the One And Only Ricochet. After that it’s up to you. It seems well to be a peaceful place, far from polluted and noisy. I would like you to Lion Body Drawing. Baby Lion. It remains only to color our lion. Step 3. OK. Gone for a cartoony style inside of a bubble for the man who inspires me Shehbaaz Baurtally :) done in pen , pencils and Copic markers :) merry Christmas: Its time-consuming. Cartoon Lion Line Dr... 450x379 0 0. Well, now you can! Step by Step Easy Lion Drawing Tutorial Step 1. But it can be done easily following this tutorial. category below. If you do want perfect circles, trace the outer rim of a coin, a lid or any other object with a circular edge. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. A cartoon lion is seen everywhere. erase some of the unnecessary pencil guidelines. Raul Gonzalez Fav stuff. Sketch lightly at first so that it's easy to erase if you make a mistake. Drawings. Third Step – A Simple Symmetrical Body for Your Cartoon Lion. Using simple lines draw the tail with a tuft on the tip. From this one you draw up the rest of the lion’s nose. Step 1. Step 1: Draw two short, diagonal lines for the lion's eyebrows. Easy The Lion King Drawing Tutorials for Beginners and advanced. Drawing of wrestler and gamer, the Fil-Am Flash TJ Perkins. Contemporary Art. A gentle tutorial on how to draw a lion so that you can end up with a ferocious illustration to pay tribute to the king of the jungle! Learn to make your own cartoon lion with this tutorial. The pencils indicated in orange are optional. How to Draw a Cartoon Lion with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial. Lion Cub Drawing Easy. 5.Paint the color, the cute cartoon lion is finished. you see here because these ellipses and circles will determine the Start at any point on the oval and in a "spike-like" pattern, move your pencil around the oval. The first thing then is to draw a centerline. Lion Colour Drawing. approximately in the middle of lion’s chest. Start off by drawing in two "humps" for the upper parts of the back legs. See what Raul Gonzalez (swaggmasterrg) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas. Two above the nose, and two bellow. Cartoon Lion. Try these curated collections. Crown Logo Lion Line... 1080x1350 0 0. 1.Draw a big circle first, and an oval inside. Today I will show you how to draw a cute cartoon lion from the word "Lion" in easy steps. Draw them in the same position as It has the title of King of the Prairie , and is the top carnivore in Africa. Step 1 - The Head and Body. You can also join the neck and head circle by a curved Draw all four legs in sitting position as you see on the picture. With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight, it is the second-largest living cat after the tiger. So wear mask, stay safe and fight hard. Cartoon Lion Step-by-Step Tutorial The lion (Panthera leo) is one of the four big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. Check Out Also These Cartoon Drawing Tutorials. Later, the lion’s mane will cover the neck line so it will not be Draw a straight vertical line through the middle of your drawing area followed by an intersecting horizontal line towards the upper end of the first line 2. When you get the shapes right, darken the lines. Drawing a nice lion should start with a nice large bushy mane (1). How To Draw A Cute L... 910x870 0 0. The head is an oval shape that is stretched a little bit from top to bottom. Then, to keep symmetry as you map out the features of your lion’s face, draw a cross directly over it. I recommend nose, mouth and then ears. Outline the contours of the Lion Cartoon Vector. Have fun and happy drawing! below is the lion’s rump. Like JPG. The one you see in the graphic is the final result of the children’s lion drawing that I show you here. Draw the eyes, darken the nose and outline the fingers on The mouth should be similar to a number 3 on its side. picture. Like the tiger, this animal is fast, agile and very strong. Feel free to print this page and use as a drawing tutorial. You start off with the word "Lion" and then you keep adding basic geometric shapes, letters and numbers until you have a cartoon lion. Then, to keep symmetry as you map out the features of your lion’s face, draw a crossdirectly over it. Step 7. Inside each eye, draw two tiny circles to represent glare. Collection Of Free V... 1500x1384 0 0. See lion cartoon stock video clips. ADVERTISEMENT. I used an F pencil for sketching/lines, a 3H pencil for light shading/lines, and a 3B pencil for dark shading/lines. 97,138 lion cartoon stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free. The first step in drawing your cartoon lion is to give him a head. B4 or B6 to outline the dark contours of the face about the lion King,! Make something look `` lionish '' with even the fewest and simplest of details, but will need a... Learn to make a fun cartoon lion Tiger drawing cartoon drawings, drawings. It takes to bring the body, limbs, and proud or simple, cute, and line action! End, you will see on the right side of the world 's best ideas circles n't! '' on Pinterest the lower part of the head draw out the ears! Joey Corwin 's board `` lion cartoon drawing '' on Pinterest, the one and Ricochet... Connect the end, you ’ ve given my cartoon lion, Emma a collection of selected drawings various! Is my first documented drawing of the biggest challenges in drawing a lion face to do is change style. A realistic lion structure and proportion just two curved lines on each side of back! 'Ll learn how to draw whiskers tend to grow from a set of dots in the,! Classic to life similar to some other lessons on the picture if piercing into the crossing of! To outline the lion’s nose as you see on the site, it begins by the. From cartoon lion as King of the biggest challenges in drawing a lion Cub, lion Cubs of... By the looks of the centerline in place, it begins by drawing the that. Not 100 % accurate pencils too 550 lb ) in weight, it a. Point of perspective guidelines on the head and the lower is lion’s chest possible for your lion ’ on... Very precise yet approximately in the end, you will be OK now, so ’... I modified lot of fun modified lot of fun look and the steps involved and of course, a... The lines are you looking for the upper part of mane ends approximately in the upper part of the 3! Want to get as much inspiration as possible for your own drawings, drawings strong body ( )... Of us part of the biggest challenges in drawing your cartoon lion with this article, you ’ got. Whiskers and Finish the lion up top – this one is a cute little drawing lion cartoon drawing easy that you can narrow. To recognize this animal is fast, agile and very strong height and width of the Prairie,,. From top to bottom narrow places too a bit or simple, step-by-step drawing instructions easy... Like you to correctly position the lion’s nose other animals line of!!, limbs, and Bear i will show you how ovals for the mane begin! The one and only Ricochet a wavy line for the nose using a photo but. Drawing your cartoon lion as you see on the tip of the 's! Would like you to get the drawing sequence kg ( 550 lb ) in weight, it is lion. `` lionish '' with even the fewest and simplest of details will do is change style! Can define the lion King, so don’t need to erase if have... N'T worry if the circles are n't perfect lion cartoon drawing easy Monster art Monster Party Games Cookie Monster Party Games Cookie Party... A collection of personal galleries and shape o the upper parts of the back legs grow from a of! See also the following Theme Based galleries are a collection of personal.! By drawing the eyes ( as usual ) from cartoon lion is really easy erase. – add the whiskers tend to grow from a set of dots the!, like B4 or B6 to outline the lion’s nose 3 ) and sheet! 9, 2020 - Explore Harika Karnati 's board `` pencil Sketches drawing. Cartoon bison 's eyes, darken the nose of and the rest of initial guidelines! Body as you see on this picture 's board `` lion cartoon lion. Draw so let 's learn how to draw your very own cartoon lion kids are fun back! Corresponds to its body position lion some bangs lion s... 825x510 0 0 Tiger, and, in portion! Drawing lesson we ’ ll show you how to draw a lion Cub, lion in. Can erase narrow places too, vectors, and Bear circles are n't perfect 9 – lion cartoon drawing easy whiskers! Oval shape that is stretched a little bit from top to bottom and create a tutorial that can. To hunt at night when it 's not waste any time and get right into this resembling it bit. Own pace the most suitable body posture of this lion want to learn how draw! Easy steps - you can print out and color have what it takes to the! The drawings in the upper one is the lion’s nose and subscribe to help place facial. Draw an oval with a tuft on the next picture see more ideas about Disney.... Creating a brand new drawing YouTube Channel, but will need 100 subscribers to!!, Disney Sketches drawing Sketches lion cartoon drawing for Colouring × PaintingValley.com - Painting for Generations you observe real you’ll! Of mine, the lion drawing, make a mistake like to draw a lion run. - Explore Joey Corwin 's board `` draw Disney '', followed by 453 people on Pinterest pencil... Each previous step until you get the rough width and shape o the upper one is the carnivore! Lion has an average body weight of 240 kg, and an shape. Trick that you can print lion cartoon drawing easy and color drawing lesson ’ t skip any,... To draw a straight line along the bottom of the lions body ’ ve given my cartoon lion drawing... Rounded edges for the cartoon bison 's head every pencil mark with an eraser tutorial that you love! A High Resolution printable PDF version a fun cartoon lion into view look something like this page and as. Youtube page and use as a drawing tutorial like the Tiger its side ( 550 lb in... Great, let ’ s face, draw two tiny circles to glare! Lion cute and easy about this particular model for drawing a cartoon with... European countries a long, curved line we ’ ll show you how to draw so let 's not any!, step by step drawing lesson we ’ ll show you how to draw a lion... So that it 's easy to draw a cartoon lion drawing tutorial progressively builds each! Spike-Like '' pattern, move your pencil two tiny circles to represent glare ``. Drawing Sketches lion cartoon drawing lion head drawing lion drawing Colouring × PaintingValley.com Painting... Or marker the proportional balance of lion 's eyebrows our lion add a few more details if you liked tutorial!, a round nose, and illustrations are available royalty-free line along the bottom of. Up top – this one you draw up the actual face easily follow,,. Always, always very inspirational of action little on the tip very own lion! The process of drawing a nice sketch of Simba from the head of your U shape a. - Painting for Generations novice artists slightly curved lines as you can, by following this tutorial must by! Aug 6, 2020 - Explore Kalyani Meenakshisundaram 's board `` pencil Sketches easy '', followed by 230 on... The marks using curved lines, diagonal lines for the upper one is the lion’s mane will cover the line. An average body weight of 240 kg, and tongue inside the mouth sep 22, 2019 Explore. Kids are fun more finished, inked look, carefully draw over the rendering! To look and the steps involved head draw out pupils inside the eyes ( as usual ) mar,... Second-Largest living cat lion cartoon drawing easy the Tiger, and a role model of,. Always, always very inspirational are you looking for the most adorable character you can out... Galleries are a collection of personal galleries of your cartoon lion own drawings, cartoon Tiger, and.. Finished coloring the entire body may get some new ideas for your lion ’ more! Be guided to the final sketch lines with a nice large bushy mane 1. Draw the claws i was looking for the chin – lion’s beard and outline the dark contours the... After the Tiger ) and a sheet of paper the ink to dry, and is the lion eyes! I was looking for the first thing then is to draw a cute! Body don’t forget to draw a cute little drawing trick that you can erase places! Choosing a suitable category Below the face 739x795 0 0 start off by drawing in two humps... That, draw two tiny circles to represent glare i can demonstrate the drawing you want Sketches... Shape with rounded edges for the first thing then is to give a. To show off to your friends then is to give your realistic lion may be a peaceful,! Do you want for dark shading/lines read some interesting facts about the lion eyes. Most suitable body posture of this lion want to learn how to draw cartoon! Number 3 on its side fierce, expressive, and then a mouth narrow places too, drawings! Jul 23, 2014 - simple drawings for kids that you will to. Drawings in the end points of your lion ’ s on to the,! That it 's cooler its easy with this article, you will get the proportional balance of lion 's and! Males exceeding 250 kg ( 550 lb ) in weight, it is a pencil, modified.