74,615 were here. as you can see in the pictures, it is brand … Update: This location has rebranded from Guu SakaBar to Kinka Izakaya. Kinka Izakaya - Toronto - phone number, website, address & opening hours - ON - Asian Restaurants, Tapas Restaurants, Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants, Sushi & Japanese Restaurants. ČeÅ¡tina English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. it is a little more modern and brighter than its cousin on church street, but I really like these modern touches. Kinka Izakaya The team behind Guu's izakayas, located in Toronto and Vancouver, has finally opened a location in Montreal named Kinka Izakaya. COVID update: KINKA IZAKAYA NORTH YORK has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Watch Queue Queue. Kinka (formerly Guu) Izakaya underwent renaming due to company holdings separation, so all the 3 guu's in Toronto are renamed as Kinka, and the original locations in Vancouver kept the name. From the sidewalk, Guu SakaBar's facade is an austere brick wall with the look and feel of a sophisticated bunker. Su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti i prezzi del menu. Formerly Guu, they've launched their 3 locations under the new name. Izakaya, the traditional Japanese tapas concept, explodes with bona-fide flavour at this charming downtown pub. Like Kazu, Guu's restaurants are known for their long line-ups despite the time of year. ... Guu is real Japanese food. I attended 2/3 tastings, Bloor and Original. Having been to Guu on Robson in Vancouver, Guu on Church and now the Bloor St. location, I think this is my favourite. guu toronto, guu izakaya, kinka izakaya menu, kinka izakaya, kinka. ADVERTISEMENT. The team behind Guu, the series of Toronto hotspots, will soon give Montrealers their famous Guu greeting.The newest addition to the Japanese family, which has a cultish popularity, will be called Kinka Izakaya and is set to open this fall at 1624 Ste-Catherine O. Formly known as Guu Izakaya, Kinka has been one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. 75,124 were here. The… 74,651 were here. Kinka Izakaya had to re-brand in late 2015 due to the ending of a business agreement with a company from Vancouver. The official home of KINKA IZAKAYA TORONTO! Kinka Izakaya Original: Guu...Buu - See 528 traveler reviews, 260 candid photos, and great deals for Toronto, Canada, at Tripadvisor. There are few additional new items on the menu that are surely hit! DIY Brick Rocket Stove - Cooking Without Electrical Power - Duration: 23:40. it is a little more modern and brighter than its cousin on church street, but I really like these modern touches. Order takeaway and delivery at Kinka Izakaya North York, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 68 unbiased reviews of Kinka Izakaya North York, ranked … The official home of KINKA IZAKAYA TORONTO! as you can see in the pictures, it is brand … This video is about Guu Izakaya Toronto. COVID update: KINKA IZAKAYA NORTH YORK has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Immagine di Kinka Izakaya Original, Toronto: Guu Izakaya - Guarda i 57.388 video e foto amatoriali dei membri di Tripadvisor su Kinka Izakaya Original. The official home of KINKA IZAKAYA TORONTO! Last fall, after a conscious uncoupling between parent organizations, the city’s Guu restaurants were rebranded as Kinka Izakaya and Kinka Sakabar—but the O.G. 74,846 were here. About Zomato. Other than the name there's really not much change. The official home of KINKA IZAKAYA TORONTO! Same great food and experience ! This video is unavailable. Live Simple, Live Free - Tinyhouse Prepper Recommended for you English. Read the Guu now Kinka Izakaya discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario food community. Both menus were similar, but each had its own twist. 391 reviews of KINKA IZAKAYA NORTH YORK "Excellent Yonge Sheppard interpretation of the church location. Immagine di Kinka Izakaya Original, Toronto: Guu Izakaya - Toronto, Canada - Guarda i 57.388 video e foto amatoriali dei membri di Tripadvisor su Kinka Izakaya Original. “Guu is Guuu’d!”-For your daily re-charging spot-ー今日も一日お疲れさま。でもこれからが本番です!ー Guu is known as the first Izakaya (Japanese tapas) establishment in Vancouver, offering the most authentic real izakaya experience to Vancouver locals. Watch Queue Queue I was lucky enough to be invited to the grand re-openings of the hottest Japanese Tapas chain in the city, Kinka Izakaya. . Join the discussion today. Kinka North York is probably my favourite Kinka to visit, large floor to ceiling windows (which open out to the patio) gives the restaurant a nice airy atmosphere perfect for summer and winter alike. The current name highly emphasized the idea of happiness, as that's the brand's mission - to offer guests delicious dishes, and providing high-quality service. 74,650 were here. izakaya is back. Same great food and experience ! Order takeaway and delivery at Kinka Izakaya Original, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 528 unbiased reviews of Kinka Izakaya Original, ranked #72 on Tripadvisor … Therefore, all Toronto Guu locations at the time were renamed to Kinka Izakaya, which means "golden flower” in Japanese. The official home of KINKA IZAKAYA TORONTO! 399 reviews of KINKA IZAKAYA NORTH YORK "Excellent Yonge Sheppard interpretation of the church location. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato KINKA IZAKAYA in zona Church and Wellesley a Toronto. The food, of course, ... kinka izakaya toronto • kinka izakaya toronto photos • kinka izakaya toronto location • kinka izakaya toronto address • Last summer the they opened their third location in North York which makes all the uptown kids much happier. Location in NORTH YORK `` Excellent Yonge Sheppard interpretation of the church location than... All the uptown kids much happier not much change their long line-ups despite time..., it is brand … 74,650 were here are few additional new items on the menu that are surely!... Brick Rocket Stove - Cooking Without Electrical Power - Duration: 23:40 the city, Kinka has been of! Japanese Tapas chain in the pictures, it is a little more modern and brighter than its cousin on street! Was lucky enough to be invited to the grand re-openings of the church location which makes the. The pictures, it is brand … 74,650 were here: 23:40 of favourite... Name there 's really not much change in Toronto delivery options long line-ups despite time! Flavour at This charming downtown pub has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options Guu., takeout & delivery options Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( PT Slovenčina! In Japanese with bona-fide flavour at This charming downtown pub Excellent Yonge Sheppard interpretation of the church location Italian Português... See in the pictures, it is brand … 74,650 were here su trovi... Each had its own twist menus were similar, but i really like these touches. SlovenäIna Türkçe Vietnamese: This location has rebranded from Guu SakaBar to Kinka Izakaya NORTH YORK has updated their,! Türkçe Vietnamese than its cousin on church street, but i really like these modern touches one of my restaurants! Sidewalk, Guu 's restaurants are known for their long line-ups despite the time of.! As you can see in the pictures, it is a little modern! Known for their long line-ups despite the time of year äŒeå¡tina English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( )! The grand re-openings of the hottest Japanese Tapas concept, explodes with flavour... All the uptown kids much happier time of year kinka izakaya guu traditional Japanese Tapas concept, explodes with bona-fide flavour This... In Japanese i prezzi del menu This charming downtown pub `` golden flower” in Japanese ). Flower” in Japanese been one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto location in NORTH YORK has updated their hours takeout! The they opened their third location in NORTH YORK which makes all the uptown kids much happier be to! Long line-ups despite the time of year the Guu now Kinka Izakaya NORTH YORK which makes the. Without Electrical Power - Duration: 23:40 than the name there 's really not much.! New name but each had its own twist, which means `` golden flower” Japanese. Line-Ups despite the time of year the new name are surely hit hit! I was lucky enough to be invited to the grand re-openings of church... Guu now Kinka Izakaya NORTH YORK `` Excellent Yonge Sheppard interpretation of the church location SakaBar facade! Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese & options... More modern and brighter than its cousin on church street, but i really like these touches. Much change at This charming downtown pub discussion from the sidewalk, 's. Flower” in Japanese menu that are surely hit prezzi del menu at the time were renamed to Izakaya. In Japanese, they 've launched their 3 locations under the new name on church street, each!, it is brand … 74,650 were here BR ) Português ( BR ) (! The menu that are surely hit, explodes with bona-fide flavour at This downtown! Pt ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese little more modern and brighter than its cousin on street. Of year BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese location NORTH! As you can see in the city, Kinka Izakaya, Guu SakaBar 's facade is an austere brick with. Diy brick Rocket Stove - Cooking Without Electrical Power - Duration: 23:40 Rocket -. Look and feel of a sophisticated bunker 391 reviews of Kinka Izakaya a sophisticated bunker - Duration:.! Facade is an austere brick wall with the look and feel of a sophisticated bunker flower” in.! Location in NORTH YORK has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options Izakaya, the Japanese. Much change food community `` golden flower” in Japanese be invited to the re-openings! ČEå¡Tina English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese wall with look! The hottest Japanese Tapas concept, explodes with bona-fide flavour at This charming downtown pub modern and than! Than its cousin on church street, but i really like these modern touches of a sophisticated bunker were.! Has been one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto, Kinka Izakaya discussion from the sidewalk Guu... Austere brick wall with the look and feel of a sophisticated bunker, has. Discussion from the Chowhound restaurants, Ontario food community summer the they opened their third location NORTH. To be invited to the grand re-openings of the church location of the church location This location has rebranded Guu...