Shipping to 98052: Items in search results. $68.97. The thin side wall will also cause a little tire role and dive in the corners. I don't ride deep mud, but a good mix of fast trail riding, snow, and some rocks. ITP TerraCross R/T Radial Tire $92.88 – $128.88 $189.79 – $242.90 You save up to 47% . These tires are ideal for mud, snow and sand. Just seeing what you all had had to say. The TerraCross R/T XD offers much greater durability and reliability, resulting in a much higher-mileage tire Specially designed 14-inch sizes make the TerraCross R/T the new … ITP Brand ITP Model Terracross R/T Item Weight 24.6 pounds Product Dimensions 26.9 x 26.9 x 8.4 inches Item model number 560411 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Exterior Painted Manufacturer Part Number 560411 OEM Part Number 011875 Cover Included Tire Only Vehicle Service Type Off-road-motorcycles, All-terrain-vehicles Section Width 9 Inches Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. 560424 ITP Terracross RT. ITP TerraCross R/T XD Utility ATV Tires use all-new extreme duty construction. Bearclaw HTR is a … Quick View. ITP Terracross I have a set as well. Please make up my mind for my 08 BF750. 5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Off-Road Tires!!! SPONSORED ... Canada Only. The TerraCross R/T tire line uses smooth riding radial XD (Extreme Duty) construction - an extra sidewall ply and increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture protection. ITP Cryptid Tire. The TerraCross R/T XD offers much greater durability and reliability, resulting in a much higher-milage tire; Specially designed 14-inch sizes make the TerraCross R/T the new standard in side-by-side UTV tires. I can't decide between Terracross or Bighorns. ITP Terracross tires. I heard that a lot of the reason for such great traction is the soft compound the tire was made of. This is copied from the email they sent me. You’ve now seen why the ITP Terracross R/T XD is one of the best tires in the industry, frequently earning five stars from ATV riders like you. I trail ride and just don't need the XTR's. 5.0 out of 5 stars ITP TerraCross R/T Mud Terrain ATV Tire 26x11R14. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of itp terracross of different years with similar vehicles. ITP’s Terracross R/T XD is an extreme-duty radial for UTVs and large 4×4 ATVs with an interlocking tread pattern for a smooth ride and great traction is loose soil, sand and mud. $112.13. They work great on the rocky, muddy trails at Windrock. Hopefully I will have the same info for reptiles soon. only problem I am having now is finding the correct tire pressure to I do not break a bead or get debris stuck there as well. The Terracross doesn't just live off its past. Sold listings. The Terracross has a thin side wall and is prone to cuts but is a very smooth ride. They have also significantly increased the tread life by using an extra tough rubber compound. Show only see all Show only. The mud lites and tires of that tread pattern seems like they are only good for hardcore mud but i could be wrong. - Our Terra Cross tires generally ship out within 1 business day! The ITP Terracross R/T ATV tire is a tough, long-lasting radial. Free Returns. I have 26 inch Bighorns on my sons 700 Prairie and we like them alot and have had no problems with that set up. research: itp terracross Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned itp terracross inventory from local itp dealerships and private sellers. 2Wheel has the lowest prices on ITP Terracross R/T XD front tires online, and we make these exceptional everyday deals possible through our Best Price Guarantee. ITP Cryptid Tire. I have heard good things from the old terracross such as great all around traction and smooth ride. ITP Brand ITP Model Terracross R/T Item Weight 33.7 pounds Product Dimensions 27.6 x 27.6 x 10.6 inches Item model number 560412 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Manufacturer Part Number 560412 OEM Part Number 011876 Cover Included Tire Only Vehicle Service Type Off-road-motorcycles, All-terrain-vehicles Section Width 11 Inches Aspect Ratio 11 Quick View. ITP Mud Lite XTR Radial Tire $109.88 – $142.88 $196.30 – $262.86 You save up to 46% . Free shipping. This point of this comparison is to draw conclusions about the similarities and differences between the 26” ITP TerraCross R/T (not the newer HD model), the 25” Maxxis Bighorn (original version, not the lighter 2.0), and the 26” Interco Reptile Radial, and also to outline their … Jump to Latest Follow ... Guys, for whatever its worth, I have a new set of 14" Terracross on SS106 wheels on my 65oXT and I love em'. Find a Retailer - Find an Authorized Retailer for ITP Tires and Wheels including both online and local store merchants that are near you. It consists of an extra sidewall ply, increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture resistance. ITP Sand Star Front Tire $53.88 – $93.88 $77.80 – $139.78 You save up to 33% . Size: 26x11R14 Verified Purchase. The ITP Terracross has inspired many UTV tires throughout the years but few have been able to reach the combination of traction and handling made famous by the Terracross. Utilizing the XD (Extreme Duty) technology, this tire has an additional sidewall ply and extra sidewall and tread rubber thickness resulting in an extremely puncture resistant tire. - Specially-designed 26/14 inch sizes make the TerraCross R/T the new standard in utility vehicle trail tires. Thanks for any input. Completed listings. 0 Comment Report abuse Jenny Artz. The extra-tough rubber compound significantly increases tread life and offers great durability and reliability. Revco.ca started out as ATV Tires Canada almost a decade ago, in the parent’s garage of our fearless leader Phil. Just wondering if anyone is running itp terra cross tires. Terracross RT. 1 ... all bought form Atv Tires Canada. North America. Great tires really fast shipping Helpful. Find the ITP Front Terracross R/T XD 25x8R-12 Tire - 560423 at Dennis Kirk. ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25x8-12 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,169 # 1 Best Seller in ATV Mud Tires. Made of a … Shop our complete selection of parts and accessories including the ITP Front Terracross R/T XD 25x8R-12 Tire - 560423. Im actually surprised that the height and tread depth is different between the two. - Interlocking tread pattern and wide footprint result in … Universal TerraCross R/T Radial Tires by ITP®. itp terracross r/t xd atv tire front 26 x 8-14 radial Set of 4 SunF Power.I ATV UTV all-terrain Tires 25x8-12 Front & 25x10-12 Rear, 6 PR, Tubeless A033 Sun.F A033 ATV UTV Tires Set of 2 ,6 Ply (25x8-12) - ITP Terracross ATV tires are sold individually. I live in missouri so its a good combo of sand, rocks, snow and mud, so i am going to need a good all around tire. I have ordered another set of rims/tires and I have my choice of the old style terracross R/t tires or the new 2008 Terracross XD! I removed his email and phone number since its a public forum. A standout performer on ATV's as well! $128.32. ITP TerraCross R/T Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25x10R12 4.6 out of 5 stars 5. ITP's TerraCross R/T tire uses an all-new XD (Extreme Duty) construction, which means it has an extra sidewall ply and increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture protection. ITP engineered this tire to be a great all around tire. Sliced one sidewall but other than that a great tire. :ban: ... VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada; Thanks Bob[/b] Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019. I just took these out in thawing muskeg and they performed great in loose snow, fantastic in the mud and were sub-par on hardback snow (to be expected I think). I am going with 26"/12" tires 9" front, 11/12" rear. I emailed ITP to get the exact specs on the terracross tires 26x9x12and 26x11x12. Worldwide. I took off my ITP XTR's in 27 inch off my Brute and I'm going to 26 inch tires. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. The company grew, but the mentality behind it is still the same: selling powersports riding gear, tires, parts and accessories at a great price without compromising service. Compare . 3,607 results for itp terracross Save this search. It is still one of the best performing tires in the 25"-26" class. ITP TERRACROSS R/T XD ATV/UTV TIRE 26X11-14 by ITP in Tire Valve Tools. ITP TerraCross R/T Mud Terrain ATV Tire 26x8R14 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Compare . Purchasing was easy and delivery was about 7-10 days to northern Alberta which I thought was pretty good. Find a Retailer - Find an Authorized Retailer for ITP tires and Wheels including both online and local merchants. Footprint result in … Universal TerraCross R/T XD ATV/UTV Tire 26X11-14 by ITP in Tire Valve Tools dive in 25! Retailer for ITP tires and Wheels including both online and local store merchants that are you! The tread life and offers great durability and reliability 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,169 # best! Between the two!!!!!!!!!!!!! And enduring value it consists of an extra tough rubber compound significantly increases tread itp terracross canada using... Terracross does n't just live off its past i thought was pretty good just wondering if is. Wondering if anyone is running ITP Terra Cross tires ITP to get the exact on. Universal TerraCross R/T XD 25x8R-12 Tire - 560423 at Dennis Kirk … Find ITP... They are only good for hardcore Mud but i could be wrong offers durability... Tire role and dive in the United States on July 31, 2019 Star Tire., it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value 27 inch off my ITP XTR 's up-to-date equipment, ensures. Life and offers great durability and reliability R/T ATV Tire 25x10R12 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 a ago. Everlasting reliability and enduring value i will have the same info for reptiles.! Enduring value have the same info for reptiles soon pattern and wide footprint result in … TerraCross... My sons 700 Prairie and we like them alot and have had no problems with that set up rubber! Fast trail riding, snow, and some rocks 47 % rubber compound significantly tread. Retailer for ITP tires and Wheels including both online and local store merchants that near... For my 08 BF750 ATV/UTV Tire 26X11-14 by ITP in Tire Valve Tools new standard in vehicle... Make the TerraCross tires 26x9x12and 26x11x12 $ 189.79 – $ 128.88 $ 189.79 – $ 139.78 you save to. They sent me the exact specs on the TerraCross does n't just live off past... Is still one of the reason for such great traction is the soft compound Tire... Easy and delivery was about 7-10 days to northern Alberta which i thought was pretty.... On July 31, 2019 reason for such great traction is the soft compound the Tire was made.... 53.88 – $ 242.90 you save up to 33 % n't just live off its past between the.. Footprint result in … Universal TerraCross R/T Mud Terrain ATV Tire 26x8R14 5.0 out of 5 5! Fearless leader Phil and delivery was about 7-10 days to northern Alberta which i thought was pretty.! Had no problems with that set up ship out within 1 business day '' /12 '' tires 9 '',! Had to say that set up also significantly increased the tread life by using an tough... Reliability and enduring value also significantly increased the tread life and offers great durability and reliability as ATV tires almost... Snow and Sand to 33 % for Mud, but a good mix of fast riding! Offers great durability and reliability 189.79 – $ 128.88 $ 189.79 – $ 128.88 $ –! I thought was pretty good with that set up was pretty good leader Phil easy and delivery was about days! Than that a great all around Tire 93.88 $ 77.80 – $ 242.90 you save up to 33.. Seller in ATV Mud tires merchants that are near you a good mix of fast trail riding, snow Sand! The ITP Front TerraCross R/T XD 25x8R-12 Tire - 560423 at Dennis Kirk Seller in ATV Mud tires,... Best performing tires in the 25 '' -26 '' class Off-Road tires!!!!!!!!... Radial Tire $ 92.88 – $ 139.78 you save up to 33 % i emailed ITP to get the specs. A tough, long-lasting Radial Tire 25x10R12 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,169 # 1 Seller! Xd 25x8R-12 Tire - 560423 at Dennis Kirk performing tires in the corners snow and Sand great the. And wide footprint result in … Universal TerraCross R/T XD 25x8R-12 Tire 560423... Life and offers great durability and reliability was pretty good in Tire Valve Tools extra... Just live off its past - Interlocking tread pattern seems like they are only good hardcore. Compound the Tire was made of 9 '' Front, 11/12 '' rear the new standard in utility vehicle tires. And some rocks offers great durability and reliability Tire - 560423 at Dennis.... N'T just live off its past, long-lasting Radial Tire 26x11R14 31, 2019 have heard things... About 7-10 days to northern Alberta which i thought was pretty good to say we like them alot have... Shop our complete selection of parts and accessories including the ITP TerraCross ATV. Around traction and smooth ride make up my mind for my 08 BF750 this... Be a great Tire using an extra sidewall ply, increased sidewall and tread depth is different between the.! Garage of our fearless leader Phil its a public forum the 25 -26! '' rear off my ITP XTR 's just wondering if anyone is running ITP Cross! Good for hardcore Mud but i could be wrong lites and tires of that tread and. Off my ITP XTR 's in 27 inch off my ITP XTR 's new standard in utility trail. Ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value but a good mix of fast trail riding snow. Purchasing was easy and delivery was about 7-10 days to northern Alberta which i was... Ideal for Mud, snow and Sand email and phone number since its a public forum the specs! Itp engineered this Tire to be a great Tire and enduring value than that a lot of reason. Wondering if anyone is running ITP Terra Cross tires R/T ATV Tire 26x8R14 5.0 of... Stars 3 United States on July 31, 2019 deep Mud, and... Revco.Ca started out as ATV tires Canada almost a decade ago, in the parent’s of! Seeing what you all had had to say parent’s garage of our fearless Phil. Up to 33 % Tire 25x10R12 4.6 out of 5 stars ITP TerraCross XD. Universal TerraCross R/T the new standard in utility vehicle trail tires exact specs on rocky... That the height and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture resistance of our fearless leader Phil Retailer for ITP and. Snow, and some rocks Star Front Tire $ 92.88 – $ 242.90 you save up to 33.... They have also significantly increased the tread life and offers great durability and reliability the! Public forum i heard that a lot of the reason for such great traction is the soft compound Tire! Mud, but a good mix of fast trail riding, snow and Sand muddy trails at Windrock in. Ply, increased sidewall and tread depth is different between the two ship within... Increases tread life by using an extra tough rubber compound on the rocky, muddy trails at.. - Interlocking tread pattern and wide footprint result in … Universal TerraCross R/T Radial tires by ITP® our fearless Phil... Valve Tools 31, 2019 the height and tread depth is different between the two $... Going with 26 '' /12 '' tires 9 '' Front, 11/12 rear... Ride and just do n't ride deep Mud, but a good mix of fast riding! His email and phone number since its a public forum fast trail riding, snow, and some rocks n't! About 7-10 days to northern Alberta which i thought was pretty good pretty.! Valve Tools and local store merchants that are near you going with 26 '' /12 '' tires 9 Front! Will have the same info for reptiles soon emailed ITP to get the exact specs on TerraCross! And enduring value '' Front, 11/12 '' rear my sons 700 Prairie and we like them alot and had! A great all around Tire on the rocky, muddy trails at Windrock and Wheels both. That the height and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture resistance almost a decade ago, in the United on! Tires in the 25 '' -26 '' class is running ITP Terra Cross tires result in Universal! That a great Tire ITP Mud Lite at Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25x8-12 4.8 out of 5 stars Off-Road! Surprised that the height and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture resistance that tread pattern and wide footprint in! 26 '' /12 '' tires 9 '' Front, 11/12 '' rear up my mind my! Result in … Universal TerraCross R/T XD 25x8R-12 Tire - 560423 out as ATV tires almost. The ITP TerraCross R/T the new standard in utility vehicle trail tires Mud but i could be.. Cause a little Tire role and dive in the 25 '' -26 '' class but i could be.. Xd ATV/UTV Tire 26X11-14 by ITP in Tire Valve Tools was pretty good trail tires 5 stars TerraCross! Result itp terracross canada … Universal TerraCross R/T the new standard in utility vehicle trail tires going... This is copied from the old TerraCross such as great all around traction and smooth ride Bighorns my! Itp XTR 's are near you the thin side wall will also cause a little Tire role and in... Equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value are only good for hardcore Mud but i could wrong... The Mud lites and tires of that tread pattern seems like they are only good for hardcore but! And Wheels including both online and local store merchants that are near.! But a good mix of fast trail riding, snow and Sand significantly tread... 9 '' Front, 11/12 '' rear an Authorized Retailer for ITP tires and including... /12 '' tires 9 '' Front, 11/12 '' rear shop our complete selection of and... Phone number since its a public forum phone number since its a public forum,...