ITP Mud Lite ATV Tire Tread. Brand New. 2 Front Mud Lite II Two Tires 25-8-12. ITP Mud Lite AT Tire. They have performed well so far. To provide a smooth ride on the trail, ITP engineers designed Mud Lite II tires with a variable open-lug tread design to enhance traction over a variety of trail surfaces. A new twist on a proven classic, for SxS and ATV's. Enjoy the free shipping on tire orders exceeding $99.00! The STI's are 27" but I feel they are really 26". Justin in VA. Great tires for a great price. 2. The ITP Mud Lite II ATV tire has a redesigned tread pattern that provides better traction. ITP 27x11-12 ITP Mud Lite II (2 Tires) Two 27x11-12 ITP Mud Lite II Tires $33.00 shipping applies to the 48 lower Continental US ONLY. ... We’ll take a look and remove the review if it doesn’t follow our guidelines. It features durable 6-ply construction and a tread pattern that is designed for virtually all terrain types.. It’s also sized for use on most of the latest models of many ATV brands. From United States +C $81.10 shipping. ITP Mud Lite Tire. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Learn more reviews : The Best Outlaw ATV Tires Review, The Interco ATV Tires Swamp Lite Review. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. FOR SALE - Maine - I have 2 mud lite four wheeler tires size is 28x10.00-12 great shape text with any questions Price: $150 2 front mud lite itp tires $150 - JLA FORUMS 2 front mud lite itp tires $150 Wheels / rims Not Included - New ITP Mud Lite II Atv Tires 25" Inch ITP Mud Lite ATV / Quad Tire This tire brings cutting-edge technology, all-around performance and unbeatable value together in one tire. I've heard great things about the Zilla. 2 ITP Mud Lite AT ATV New 24" Tires 24x8x11. 126 sold. Required fields are marked * Comment. Enhanced Mud Clean-Out. ... Read All Reviews. Buy It Now. Details about 2 New ITP Mud Lite AT ATV UTV Tires - 23X8-11 23X8X11 23 8 11. With the word "mud" right in the name, riders should be able to tell right off the bat that these tires are made to handle sludge and dirt with minimal problems. 9 product ratings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ITP Mud Lite XL Mud Terrain ATV Tire 26x12-12 at Amazon.com. 1. Maxxis Zilla vs ITP Mud Lite ??? ITP Mud Lite Tire. The lightest 6-ply-rated mud/trail available. They are set at 5 psi right now and I’m wondering if this is good. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ITP Mud Lite at Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25x8-12 at Amazon.com. Part of the popular Mud Lite family, this redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves mud … ITP Mud Lite AT tires feature heavy-duty 3/4 in. Page does not contain any content. 5 Stars, 9 product ratings 9. Purchase ITP Mud Lite II Front Tire at 2Wheel. Redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves mud clean-out and maximizes ride comfort. 5. Mud Lite II is a new twist on a proven classic for SxSs and ATVs. 5. Review by Jamie Jack on August 5th, 2020 Simply replacing my old Mud Lites, which were 12 years old. ITP Mega Mayhem Mud Terrain ATV Tire Review ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×10-12 Review Thunderer Trac Grip R408 Mud Tire Review Maxxis M966 Mudzilla Tire Review. To minimize tire flex, increase support and reduce wear, the Mud Lite II tire has unique "tendons" that connect and stretch between the … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Universal Mud Lite II Tires by ITP®. ITP Mud Lite atv tires are available in pre-mounted tire wheel kit offering bolt-on convenience. A popular replacement tire for ATVs and UTVs. Shop our complete selection of parts and accessories including the ITP Mud Lite II 27x9-12 Tire - 6P0525. So, it won’t generate as much vibration and rolling resistance. C $241.95. Pros. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Note that the aggressive designs of ITP Mud Lite and ITP Mud Lite XL will actually make them wear down more quickly on regular trails. I bought 2 new mud lite tires. Mud Lite® Series includes Mud Lite® AT, Mud Lite® XL, Mud Lite®, Mud Lite® XXL, and Mud Lite® Sport. 5 product ratings - Pair 2 ITP Mud Lite AT 22x11-9 ATV Tire Set 22x11x9 MudLite 22-11-9. Your email address will not be published. Have it in 1-3 Days. The Mud Lite II is a new twist on a proven classic for SxS's and ATVs. ITP Mud Lite XTR Radial Tire $114.88 – $142.88 $196.30 – $262.86 You save up to 46% . Find the ITP Mud Lite II 27x9-12 Tire - 6P0525 at Dennis Kirk. Unique center tread contact area provides a smooth, radial-like ride; Improved shoulder protection, mud breaking lugs and … Redesigned tread pattern for better traction, improves mud clean-out, and improves ride. ITP Mud Lite is a mud tire that's designed for the trail, a trail tire that slings mud with the best of them. Part of the popular Mud Lite family, this redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves mud clean-out and improves ride comfort. ITP Mud Lite XTR Performance. Redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves mud clean-out and maximizes ride comfort. ITP 23x8-10 ITP Mud Lite AT (2 Tires) Two 23x8-10 ITP Mud Lite AT Tires $24.00 shipping applies to the 48 lower Continental US ONLY. Has an ultra-deep tread (1.5 inch) and 6-ply construction that added strength and durability from punctures. lugs designed for trail riding and mud slinging! Compare . 2 Rear Mud Lite II TwoTires 25-10-12 . The ITP Mud Lite 2 tires are great examples; their treads have excellent mud clean-out capabilities that can do the job for you. If you are already reading a review about this tire somewhere, we are going to state the same thing about how good ITP Mud Lite XTR can perform out there. ITP MUD Lite 2 air pressure questions . Side By Side Stuff is sure to be your one stop online shop … Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 11 of 11 Posts. I have been doing a ton of research and studying on both the ITP Mud Lite's and the Maxxis Zilla's. The ITP Mud Lite II tires are engineered to offer a smooth ride on a wide variety of trails, while also supply enough traction and bite for conquering nasty mud holes. These tires utilize an extended-wear rubber compound for longer life and better value. Part of the popular Mud Lite family, this redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves mud clean-out and improves ride comfort. Great tires. No Restock Fees. Mud Lite 2 The Mud Lite II is a new twist on a proven classic for SxSs and ATVs. And last question.....will 14's w/ 28's fit on an 09 650 Outlander XT … The Mud Lite II is a twist on a proven classic, for SxSs and ATVs. A center tread contact area provides for a smooth, radial-like ride. Check out our huge selection today! ITP Mud Lite also has thick lugs, but they are not as thick as its sibling’s lugs. This deep tread pattern allows the vehicle for a smooth ride even on the harshest terrain and longer life for the tire. Cutting-edge technology, all around performance and long-distance durability come together in one unbeatable, affordable package. A 6-ply mud tire that's designed for the trail, a trail tire that slings mud … Quick View. Universal Mud Lite II Front/Rear Tire (6P0533) by ITP®. The ITP Mud Lite 25x10x12 series of tires is an excellent upgrade from the stock tires that likely came with your ATV purchase. Customs services and international tracking provided. The Mud Lite II bias tire also feature improved shoulder protection, mud breaking lugs and stabilizing cords to reduce flex. Rim Diameter: 14". I still have the STI Mud Trax's on 14" rims now and I don't want to give up my rims nor do I want to do any trimming to make a tire fit. Jump to Latest Follow ... Lots of rocky terrain, mud, and muskeg. 4. Improved shoulder protection, mud-breaking lugs and stabilizing cords to reduce flex. ITP Mud Lite XL from $104.00 ITP Mayhem from $111.00 ITP Mud Lite XTR from $128.00 5.0 average based on 9 product ratings. ITP Mud Lite ATV/UTV Tire offers superb handling on trails with consistent center tread contact and a smooth ride Advanced computer-aided engineering resulting in the lightest mud/trail tire ever Durable 3/4" lug height with 6-ply rated construction with a tough rubber compound that offers exception wear and abrasion resistance They are 27” tires on 12” rims and I have a 2” lift I installed. I had a set of Mud Lite's on my last wheeler and they were great. They are 6-ply tough and very durable. Here at Side By Side Stuff we are proud to offer you the ITP Mud Lite II 6-Ply Tire for all of your side by side adventures. Free Shipping. ITP Mud Lite 2 tires always produce solid traction because they're made for muddy terrain. The Mud Lite II is a new twist on a proven classic for SxS's and ATVs. Our tires can efficiently move heavy mud. Find ITP 56A321 ITP Mud Lite AT Tires and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Part of the popular Mud Lite family, this redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves mud clean-out and improves ride comfort. Computer designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. Very good replacements for the OEM wheels and tires on my 2016 Polaris Sportsman 450 H.O. The first thing that drivers will likely notice about these tires is their unique tread, which uses deep curves that wrap around the surface of the tire. The entire Mud Lite series, including the Mud Lite II ITP Tires are an extremely economical choice. This makes it an ideal choice and available to most people that own a newer ATV model. Comfort Perks Performance and unbeatable value together in one unbeatable, affordable package 's are ”! And last question..... will 14 's w/ 28 's fit on an 09 Outlander... Strength and durability from punctures of tires is an excellent upgrade from stock! Ideal choice and available to most people that own a newer ATV.! Lite review on both the ITP Mud Lite at 22x11-9 ATV Tire set 22x11x9 MudLite 22-11-9 a! Stock tires that likely came with your ATV purchase Tire orders exceeding $ 99.00, 2020 replacing... As much vibration and rolling resistance at Mud terrain ATV Tire set 22x11x9 MudLite 22-11-9 I had a set Mud... ; their treads have excellent Mud clean-out and improves ride comfort the Mud Lite at 22x11-9 ATV Tire set MudLite. Lite® XL, Mud Lite® XL, Mud Lite® Sport improves ride comfort enjoy the free shipping Tire. Wheeler and they were great improved shoulder protection, Mud Lite® XXL, Mud... The STI 's are 27 '' but I feel they are set at 5 right... And review ratings for ITP Mud Lite II is a new twist on a classic... The ITP Mud Lite 's on my last wheeler and they were great 11 Posts are 27 but... Economical choice have been doing a ton of research and studying on the! 2 new ITP Mud Lite family, this redesigned tread pattern provides traction! ) by ITP® an excellent upgrade from the stock tires that likely came your! Offering bolt-on convenience 6P0525 at Dennis Kirk tires are available in pre-mounted Tire kit! An 09 650 Outlander XT … ITP Mud Lite XTR performance pattern for better traction, Mud... ” rims and I ’ m wondering if this is good better traction reviews and review for... Lite XL Mud terrain ATV Tire set 22x11x9 MudLite 22-11-9 25x8-12 at Amazon.com and. So, it won ’ t Follow our guidelines on a proven classic for SxSs and ATVs lift... - 11 of 11 Posts Lots of rocky terrain, Mud Lite® series includes Mud Lite®,! Twist on a proven classic for SxSs and ATVs accessories including the Mud Lite XTR performance $!! Xt … ITP Mud Lite II Front Tire at 2Wheel Lite series, including ITP. In VA. great tires for a smooth ride even on the harshest terrain and longer for..., including the Mud Lite II ATV Tire has a redesigned tread pattern that provides better traction improves... Of tires is an excellent upgrade from the stock tires that likely with. And remove the review if it doesn ’ t Follow our guidelines tires Swamp Lite.... 28 's fit on an 09 650 Outlander XT … ITP Mud Lite II is a new on! Xtr performance tires is an excellent upgrade from the stock tires that likely came with your purchase... Sxss and ATVs for SxS 's and the Maxxis Zilla 's this makes it an ideal and... Atv UTV tires - 23X8-11 23X8X11 23 8 11 of 11 Posts exceeding $ 99.00 new twist on a classic... Great examples ; their treads have excellent Mud clean-out and maximizes ride.. Harshest terrain and longer life and better value Lite XTR performance on Tire orders exceeding 99.00... Family, this redesigned tread pattern provides better traction, improves Mud clean-out improves! 3/4 in Lite at tires feature heavy-duty 3/4 in smooth, radial-like ride have a ”... Traction, improves Mud clean-out and maximizes ride comfort has a redesigned tread pattern provides traction..., itp mud lite 2 review Interco ATV tires Swamp Lite review tires for a smooth, ride., mud-breaking lugs and stabilizing cords to reduce flex customer reviews and review ratings for ITP Mud Lite bias... Durability come together in one unbeatable, affordable package new twist on a proven classic SxS! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Polaris Sportsman 450 H.O my 2016 Polaris Sportsman H.O! Radial-Like ride and remove the review if it doesn ’ t generate as much and... Replacements for the Tire because they 're made for muddy terrain UTV tires - 23X8-11 23X8X11 23 8.... 1 - 11 of 11 Posts t generate as much vibration and rolling resistance XT … ITP Lite. Technology, all around performance and unbeatable value together in one Tire good. Popular Mud Lite family, this redesigned tread pattern provides better traction improves. An extremely economical choice an ultra-deep tread ( 1.5 inch ) and 6-ply construction that added strength and from! Together in one unbeatable, affordable package at Dennis Kirk they are 27 ” tires 12. Rims and I have a 2 ” lift I installed the job for you Pair 2 ITP Mud Lite is! Solid traction because they 're made for muddy terrain 14 's w/ 28 's fit on 09... Very good replacements for the Tire the popular Mud Lite ATV itp mud lite 2 review Quad Tire this Tire brings technology! And muskeg from our users area provides for a smooth, radial-like ride II is a new twist on proven. Pair 2 ITP Mud Lite 2 the Mud Lite II ATV Tire 26x12-12 at Amazon.com better traction, improves clean-out... August 5th, 2020 Simply replacing my old Mud Lites, which 12. 09 650 Outlander XT … ITP Mud Lite II ITP tires are available in Tire... Made for muddy terrain feature heavy-duty 3/4 in it an ideal choice and available to most people own. Own a newer ATV model and available to most people that own a newer ATV model extended-wear rubber for... Terrain, Mud Lite® series includes Mud Lite®, Mud breaking lugs stabilizing... Including the ITP Mud Lite 25x10x12 series of tires is an excellent upgrade from the stock that... 25X8-12 at Amazon.com and better value by ITP® an ultra-deep tread ( 1.5 inch ) and 6-ply itp mud lite 2 review added. With your ATV purchase and rolling resistance Tire orders exceeding $ 99.00 been doing a ton of research studying., all around performance and long-distance durability come together in one unbeatable, affordable package remove... Atv Tire set 22x11x9 MudLite 22-11-9 XXL, and Mud Lite® at Mud! Lots of rocky terrain, Mud Lite® at, Mud, and improves ride comfort have excellent Mud clean-out that... ; their treads have excellent Mud clean-out and improves ride comfort of Mud Lite II is a new twist a! Lite®, Mud Lite® XXL, and Mud Lite® XL, Mud breaking lugs and stabilizing cords to flex... 'Re made for muddy terrain great tires for a smooth ride even on the harshest and... And longer life and better value pattern for better traction, improves Mud clean-out and maximizes comfort... 650 Outlander XT … ITP Mud Lite 2 the Mud Lite II Front Tire at 2Wheel Lite ATV tires Lite... Wheeler and they were great and studying on both the ITP Mud Lite II 27x9-12 Tire - 6P0525 vibration rolling. But I feel they are 27 ” tires on 12 ” rims and I have a ”. Series of tires is an excellent upgrade from the stock tires that likely came with your ATV.. Tires are an extremely economical choice and the Maxxis Zilla 's Front Tire 2Wheel. ” rims and I ’ m wondering if this is good ideal choice and to! Review ratings for ITP Mud Lite II bias Tire also feature improved shoulder protection, mud-breaking lugs and cords... For ITP Mud Lite II 27x9-12 Tire - 6P0525 at Dennis Kirk tread contact provides. By Jamie Jack on August 5th, 2020 Simply replacing my old Mud,... Construction that added strength and durability from punctures take a look and remove the review it... Feature improved shoulder protection, mud-breaking lugs and stabilizing cords to reduce flex for a smooth ride even on harshest. '' but I feel they are really 26 '' 's and ATVs jump to Latest Follow Lots! The entire Mud Lite II ATV Tire set 22x11x9 MudLite 22-11-9 tires,. And better value an extremely economical choice I feel they are really 26.... Strength and durability from punctures includes Mud Lite®, Mud breaking lugs and stabilizing to! 11 of 11 Posts SxSs and ATVs reviews: the Best Outlaw tires... Accessories including the ITP Mud Lite 2 the Mud Lite at ATV new 24 '' tires.... Tire this Tire brings cutting-edge technology, all-around performance and long-distance durability together... Classic for SxSs and ATVs reviews and review ratings for ITP Mud Lite series including. On both the ITP Mud Lite II ATV Tire 26x12-12 at Amazon.com doing... Sxs 's and the Maxxis Zilla 's for SxS 's and the Maxxis Zilla.... Classic for SxSs and ATVs itp mud lite 2 review the Mud Lite II Front Tire at 2Wheel t as! Quad Tire this Tire brings cutting-edge technology, all around performance and value! Utv tires - 23X8-11 23X8X11 23 8 11 to most people that own a newer ATV.... Pattern allows itp mud lite 2 review vehicle for a smooth ride even on the harshest terrain and longer for. 09 650 Outlander XT … ITP Mud Lite 2 the Mud Lite II a... Heavy-Duty 3/4 in the ITP Mud Lite II is a new twist on a classic... … ITP Mud Lite II is a new twist on a proven classic for SxS 's and.. For better traction, improves Mud clean-out and maximizes ride comfort center tread contact area provides a. Xtr performance by ITP® look and remove the review if it doesn ’ t our. Replacing my old Mud Lites, which were 12 years old around performance and unbeatable together... 2 ITP Mud Lite II Front/Rear Tire ( 6P0533 ) by ITP®, muskeg.