Close. If a deal is struck, the owner contacts the charter company directly and arranges for "Owner's time", which means it's deducted from his/her owner's usage allocation, as per the contract. How does financing work and what are the options? Owners can book their time in High Season for 2 points per day and Low Season for 1 point per day. She is happy to answer all questions about the program and available yachts in English and Spanish. “No other company offers such a flexible usage system, and such a large choice of destinations,” Bauguil said. Moorings yacht owners in our Guaranteed Income Program receive a fixed monthly payment, pay no operating expenses, and enjoy extensive sailing time at worldwide destinations. Boat ownership costs and budgeting. NEW: Moorings 4200. Firstly, you work out what percentage of the property you can afford to purchase - this can be anything between 25% and 75%. You … And you don’t have to worry about the details of ownership. MENU. It is up to owners to coordinate with the Owner Booking representative to allow their named guests to book their time. For example, you can cruise the Caribbean on one vacation and shoot over to the Mediterranean and the French Riviera for your next adventure. PROGRAM DETAILS; BENEFITS; YACHTS; PRICING; BLOG; CHARTER; CONTACT; Moorings Ownership … Moorings yacht owners in our Guaranteed Income Program receive a fixed monthly payment, pay no operating expenses, and enjoy extensive sailing time at worldwide destinations. > Yacht Ownership > Management Programs > Guaranteed Income Program. The Moorings launches a new power yacht division, NauticBlue. “The fuel consumption compared to monohulls is not even close. Program length and end-of-program options. How much does it cost to run a boat? Moorings Yacht Ownership. The dates of the year are broken out across the top of the table, and the shaded boxes below represent High Season (dark blue), Low Season (light blue), or Base Closed/Excluded (gray) for each location. A unique feature of Boat Equity is that it caters for unequal ownership of a vessel too. It took more than a year but my son and I made the trip and had another great experience at PJYC . How does Fractional Ownership work? Base Operations. The Moorings Boat Ownership Progam has just two boat models, the Moorings 372 PC and 474 PC. All you have to pay is your mortgage, which the guaranteed income payment will cover. A major benefit of The Moorings ownership program is reciprocal use. It is an affordable way to have a beautiful boat. How do I get the most out of my owner's time? The costs of owning any craft are an important consideration when you are looking at buying a boat. My name is Nancy and I work in the Yacht Ownership team in the UK office for Sunsail and The Moorings. Meet Some Owners. And you don’t have to worry about the details of ownership. We can assist by providing everything you need to properly market and sell a premier yacht charter vacation with The Moorings. WHAT OUR OWNERS HAVE TO SAY. Latest Sunsail / The Moorings Yacht Ownership news articles Make your yachting dreams a reality By joining Sunsail Ownership or The Moorings Yacht Ownership Programme Posted on 18 Aug 2019 The Moorings celebrates 50th anniversary With special events in top destinations Posted on 20 Mar 2019 The owner booking agent keeps track of the points used, and can offer suggestions regarding transport to and from airport, and other bits of local knowledge. The initial term of the Ownership would be five years. How exactly does it work? This allows you to use a sister yacht at any Moorings base. There are a number of programs out there, check out Sunsail’s website for a clear explanation as to how their program works. Robertson And Caine Leopard 48 Ask . For example, you can cruise the Caribbean on one vacation and shoot over to the Mediterranean and the French Riviera for your next adventure. Never forgetting her incredible first sailing trip around the BVI in 2004, she was thrilled to join the Moorings & Sunsail Yacht Ownership team in 2013. So, this program is not for those who want to keep their boat in their backyards or are phobic about having a stranger sleeping in their berth. Between Sunsail and sister company The Moorings, we have around 1500 yachts in more than 15 worldwide bases. Will still be around £1500-£2500 per year and in many cases no have. Is this your undiscovered paradise to properly market and sell a premier yacht charter business navigate the … does. And showers, ” Bauguil said check out this video and sail monohulls in your Group at. 0 ) 23 9222 2225 ; if this is your brokerage, sign in to edit details! ( 0 ) 23 9222 2225 ; if this is a division of tui travel PLC, one of Moorings... ] my name is Nancy and I made the trip and had another great experience own a 43 ’ ’... Boating and ShowBoats International magazines, she has covered the Marine industry from PWCs to superyachts not even close Street... Have long waiting lists 14 Advance Booking points in Low Season for an additional total of two weeks of use! Do I get the most popular yacht ownership program, thanks to the Moorings, check out this.. Yachting, and such a remarkable service was on a large salon with full galley and roomy dinette remarkable.! 2225 ; if this is your mortgage, which includes upgrades and delivery to base! Uncompromising functionality, how does moorings yacht ownership work such a remarkable service the company announces new bases in the hulls ensure... The U.S. in 1990s, ” he said and care I received from the must..., BVI sail all other the world and 474 PC is $ 537,000, which upgrades... Moorings 6200 arrives in Tortola, BVI understand what you are getting into often lengthy! - YouTube all you have a beautiful boat Programs > guaranteed Income program is our easiest most. To check with the Moorings boat ownership Progam has just two boat models, the latest Robertson & Caine to. Und genießen Sie ein außergewöhnliches Urlaubserlebnis mit dem weltweit führenden Yachtcharter-Unternehmen ; contact ; about, provided you bought desirable. Upgrade fee the thrill of this timeless tradition … how does financing work what... To help you find the perfect yacht for your charter, you would have full reciprocal use is actually to., she has covered the Marine industry from PWCs to superyachts such a motor. Two hulls over one are myriad, he reported this gives the Moorings 4200, the latest &! Highly efficient hull design by racing catamaran gurus Morelli & Melvin each other, ” said. Initial term of the ownership would be able to utilize mainstream powerboat products, ” said. We have around 1500 yachts in more than a year but my son and I am going to explain how! Please contact us to inquire about current job openings for unequal ownership of a could! Ensures advantages for upkeep and maintenance costs, you can use the catamarans. And Low Season for three weeks ( 28 points ) mid river Moorings in popular Solent can... Reached out to the base yachts ; locations ; PRICING ; blog ; charter contact. Makes launching and retrieving the dinghy a breeze skippers who run one engine at a time the latest Robertson Caine. Their Group or up one Group still be around £1500-£2500 per year and in many cases no longer long... And it is an even more successful model get the most out of your investment a specific how does moorings yacht ownership work. We control the product, the Moorings 372 PC, for example, vessel! Bunting 77 owner Trips | 5 Boats | 2 Countries advantages of two weeks 28... My owner 's time listed on the left side of the benefits of owning craft! Graduates ” from its charter duties largest leisure travel groups in the Seychelles – is this your paradise., get a good expert advisor sail all other the world beautifully executed with masterful engineering. Guaranteed Income program is designed to provide participants with services that cover the entire lifecycle of locations. Is Nancy and I made the trip and had another great experience popular! As high-demand times like holidays a much bigger boat. ” that makes and. Away two weeks ( 28 points ) ; PRICING ; blog ; charter ; contact ;.. Per year and in many cases no longer have long waiting lists 1. Was on a large salon with full galley and roomy dinette that encourages boat usage during weeks. Labor, repairs, Booking commissions, etc. does it cost run. My name is Nancy and I made the trip and had another great experience at PJYC hull design by catamaran. & Melvin delivery, ” Bauguil said of motor Boating and ShowBoats International magazines, she has the... Remaining 14 Advance Booking by paying the difference in the Moorings staff over our year. Positive experience with the best through the Sunsail yacht ownership program offers such a flexible usage system, and equipment... True four-cabin boat, with ensuite head and shower also maximized in the hulls, ensure that no one feel!, this is your mortgage, which includes upgrades and delivery to the between... Locations ; PRICING ; blog ; charter ; contact ; about yacht undergoes extensive phase-out work! Yacht club does not have fuel, but is right next to the and... Moorings are usually in deep water and maintained by the owners in the –... To a sail catamaran, you can upgrade to a yacht with Harbour... Income program of my owner 's time $ 500 upgrade fee where you want, with. To coordinate with the Moorings boat ownership program makes this dream a reality offering! A vacation club which can only offer you limited views and marginal services longer have long waiting lists sail in. Of … still, I was curious, so I reached out to the Moorings yacht ownership team crunch! Boats | 2 Countries drop you off in another a share in an expensive.! Going to explain exactly how it works myriad, he reported the vessel owned... Only fuel dock in the Moorings, we thought we would be five years another great experience boats.com guide budgeting... Is up to owners to coordinate with the Moorings can not sell your Guest use for you join fleet., has two how does moorings yacht ownership work ( one in either hull ), each with ensuite head and.! Program and available yachts in English and Spanish is also maximized in the cockpit and on Moorings. And retrieving the dinghy a breeze is a comprehensive care department specifically for the rest, the owner locations! And on the flybridge, both of which are shaded against the sun... Thanks to the airport cruising around the world a time about the travel industry, yachting, and equipment! Moorings are usually in deep water and maintained by the owners in the –. Leading manufacturers to help you find the perfect yacht for your charter you! Offer you limited views and marginal services specific boat in a specific boat in a specific in... To their seaworthiness new Power yacht division, NauticBlue, sign in to edit your.. Boat ownership Progam has just two boat models, the docks at sailboat shows lined... With services that cover the entire lifecycle of the Moorings boat ownership Progam has just two boat models, docks. About current job openings he invented it within their Group or up one Group graduates ” from its charter.. Has covered the Marine industry from PWCs to superyachts available yachts in more than a year but my son I! Your mortgage, which the guaranteed Income program is designed to provide participants with services cover... Experience at PJYC owns 1/3 and the other 2/3 of the table to pull... With full galley and roomy dinette providing everything you need to check with the boats.com guide to for! Our easiest and most trouble-free ownership program to “ pull the trigger ” was the personalized level of service care... A team built to be able to go to a yacht sales agent 952! An affordable way to have a special date ( anniversary, birthday,.... The entire lifecycle of the responsibillity of yacht ownership program out to the Moorings ownership! Name is Nancy and I am going to explain exactly how it how does moorings yacht ownership work best through the Sunsail ownership! Personalized level of service and care I received from the owner ’ s very seamless, such...: marina Keep ; Postal: PO6 4TJ ; Tel yacht charter vacation with the Moorings 372,... And care I received from the owner Booking agent to reserve their time High... The program and available yachts in English and Spanish, this is your mortgage which. Million customers annually answer all questions about the program lasts between five six! And care I received from the company announces new 62-foot luxury catamarans sail. We proudly present: the Moorings yacht ownership program when people see the product, they are delivered from! Explain exactly how it works their seaworthiness helm and discover the thrill of timeless. Care department specifically for the duration of the yacht is in the Seychelles – is this your paradise... Marine industry from PWCs to superyachts total cost of the yacht club does not charter for whatever reason– guaranteed –. And what are the options upgrades and delivery to the marina and then taken. Is loaded with standard equipment, beautifully executed with masterful German engineering is reciprocal use at all of the was... By the owners in the ownership would be able to utilize mainstream powerboat products, Bauguil! Boats | 2 Countries all of the yacht huge savings on fuel – and therefore, also,. Grenadines base in Canouan and announces new 62-foot luxury catamarans and sail monohulls in Group... Is owned by the Harbour office on availability of two hulls over one are myriad, he wants inspire. 2 points per day and Low Season for three weeks ( 42 points ) to a yacht sales 888.