Passing through some tight sections on my way there showed the bike’s ease of handling at low speeds. Please subscribe! Honda XR650L Typ RD06. Honda XR 650 L Auspuff / Schalldämpfer exhaust muffler . Rear: 4.60-18 All Rights Reserved, � Copyright TopSpeed. The disc brakes are highly effective and reassuring so any courageous incursion can easily be put to a stop. Maintenance-free automatic cam chain tensioner and solid-state CD ignition with electronic advance keep you out of the shop and on the road. The stock Honda XR650L motor and transmission aren’t bad, but they can be improved. Finally spotting a country road, I went on that and waited for the first impression and nothing. In order to experience as much of XR’s on-road capabilities, I choose to cover as much distance as possible in its seat and after some good 80 miles of highway, I felt like I could really use a refreshing drink break. Gear-driven counterbalancer minimizes bothersome and tiring vibration. Compact speedometer features tripmeter/odometer, a neutral light as well as high-beam, turn-signal and sidestand indicators. Seat Height: 37.0 inches There is also room for a passenger and on the right rider side you’ll find a machine gun for an exhaust. In this category, the five-speed tranny is a must and the Suzuki DR650SE sure has it, as it has the electronic ignition and the Mikuni carburetor. The engine was a 644cc SOHC RFVC dry sump single cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission. Honda XR650L Miles Per Gallon 52 MPG This unit provides excellent grunt at all rpm levels without the implicit vibrations and bringing the comfort of an electric start system on work horses such as this one. On this thing, fun and entertaining is only matched by reliability and affordability. Now, it fulfills a different role as a cross-platform machine that serves adventurers, commuters and trail riders. It may not look like the most attractive motorbike you’ve seen and it actually isn’t. Combination headlight/number plate and dual airflow shrouds direct cool air to the engine. I was pretty doubtful in what concerned the handling characteristics at higher speeds due to the high center of gravity and all-road rubber, but I must say that at a constant speed of 65 mph, it is very easy to switch lanes and go around other vehicles on the road. Dry-sump engine maximizes power by minimizing crankshaft windage and engine temperature. Suche eine Honda Enduro 650cm² . The serial number began JH2RD060*VM400001, The XR650L'98 was sold in 1998 and was available in one color: Shasta White. Brakes Front: Single disc with twin-piston caliper Having created the XR650L as a winning combination from the very beginning, Honda rarely reconsiders the approach towards its dual-sport banger. Thanks for watching! Even if you think you know it, the XR650L is worth another look. The Honda XR650L is an absolute blast to ride from the very first moment you get on it and no matter where, street or dirt road. Transmission: Five-speed 2017 Honda XR650L | Honda Top speed: 98 mph Another great all-around bike from Honda, the XR650L offers speed and quality for a fair price. The serial number began JH2RD060*SM200001, The XR650L'96 was sold in 1996 and was available in one color scheme: Shasta White with Uranus Violet. 2020 Honda XR650L Reviews. The first thing that strikes you is the 37 inches high seat which is more than I would have needed, but the perfect thing for tall riders. Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance Apparently, that was too easy for the king of Baja and the long travel suspension soaked that spotless so I was surely going for the serious stuff. For 1993, they had it Shasta White with Rainbow Blue colored. Am Besten XR oder alternativ eine NX 650 Bitte keine Maschine mit... VB 73035 Göppingen. The serial number began JH2RD060*RM100007, The XR650L'95 was sold in 1995 and was available in one color scheme: Shasta White with Uranus Violet. In this case it is a boring buzz coming through the handlebars and which becomes insignificant when shifting. The new millennium lined up the XR with the rest of Honda’s off-road bikes. The power motor still uses a 42.5 mm, fixed speed carburetor for induction management, and a crater enables the carbohydrate and EPA to meet off-road emission standards and milk 52 miles of each gallon. Lightweight rims and hubs feature straight-pull spokes. Although the en… #RockRiverRyder #RRRyder #RRR2020 Honda XR650L Dual Sport MotorcycleLEGENDARY TOUGHNESSLook at the creatures that survive in the desert: The scorpion. Wheelbase: 57.3 inches It had an electric starter and XR600-spec suspension. Honda XR650L. Final Drive: #520 O-ring - sealed chain; 15T/45T, Suspension Front: 43mm air-adjustable leading-axle Showa cartridge fork with 16-position compression damping adjustability; 11.6 inches travel 43mm XR™-spec Showa cartridge fork features 16-position compression damping adjustability and superb off-road performance. Like the Honda, this Suzi combines off- with on-road performance with the help of an air-cooled 644cc, four-stroke single, SOHC engine that had proven its efficiency in both environments. The "650L" logo on the seat was also redesigned. Not being a dirt bike, the mud sure gave it and me a nice challenge, but yet again the tires weren’t the adequate ones and went on cleaning the thing by passing a river. 18-inch rear wheel for greater tire selection. I have a 2005 with 1600 miles on it. Meeting the engine’s demands in what concerns stability, practicability and ease of handling is the semi-double-cradle steel frame working closely together with the long travel (11.6 inches front and 11.0 inches rear) Showa suspension. On the road, you simply can’t spot its effectiveness, but once you go off-road, the smooth engaging and strong feel in the lever is almost equal to the one you get when accelerating. Curb Weight: 346 pounds, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, air-cooled, dry-sump, single-cylinder four-stroke; SOHC, four-valve RFVC, © Copyright TopSpeed. Bulletproof 644cc SOHC four-stroke engine produces power and torque ideally suited for both on- and off-road riding. The brochures said it was "essentially a street-legal XR600R." ZUR FOTO GALERIE Fragt nach unseren Sonder-Preisen und Mengen-Rabatten - oder macht Preisvorschläge! Heavy-duty, low-maintenance #520 O-ring - sealed drive chain. WOT, I've seen 95, but the … The "650L" logo on the seat was redesigned. travel, Rear suspension: Pro-Link Showa single-shock with spring-preload, compression- and rebound-damping adjustment; 279mm (11.0 in.) Off-road it has the power, suspension, and durability a dirt rider demands. The engine was a 644cc SOHC RFVC dry sumpsingle cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission. I must say that without a heavy duty clutch the riding wouldn’t feel so inviting. 1994 brought the Shasta White with Capri Blue scheme. Just make sure you’re not riding on wet rocks or anything like that because you’ll have a surprise. I’m wondering what the top speed should be on an XR650L. I have seen as high as 85 but I was going down hill and it took a long time to get there. Radial Four-Valve Combustion Chamber (RFVC) allows excellent combustion efficiency and high power output. The gas tank logo was redesigned. Tough, agile and sleek the 2014 Honda XR650L is ready to tackle any terrain with poise. The seat feels like it could easily have you do 100 miles without stopping, but after the first 40 miles or so you start wondering if that’s really possible. The engine was a 644cc SOHC RFVC dry sump single cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission. Trotz der Tatsache, dass die Meinungen dort nicht selten manipuliert werden, bringen die Bewertungen generell eine gute Orientierung. Honda EV Hatchback Rear-Wheel-Drive 2020 Honda EV Hatchback Rear-Wheel-Drive Re This meant adding the Red and White color scheme which is kept until this day. I regularly ride mine to work and back, 40 miles round trip, 16 of which is on the freeway. Hit forth gear and go all the way up to 70 mph and you’ll be certain that single-cylinder engines do vibrate when pushed all the way up to their rev limits. Ground Clearance: 13.0 inches Aggressive, dual-purpose front and rear tires offer excellent performance both on and off road. The 2009 Honda XR650L is not only competitive in what concerns road behavior, comfort and endurance. prototype, and Honda has also launched the first specialized particulars of the car’s powertrain. The Honda XR650L would have first made an entry on the incredibly demanding market in 1993 and it was derived from the XR600R model which made serious impression all through the 1990s when it was produced and successfully raced in Baja 1000. The gas tank was redesigned so that a yellow Honda wing logo was included. 2020 Honda XR650L Top Speed. The front fender is nicely contoured around a 21-inch wheel and that’s pretty much it for the front end. My cousin and I stop at the abandoned Raco Airfield in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. None of its competitors manage to perform as good as the XLR in the tough terrains and that’s easy to understand as this bike is built to endure. Rear: Single disc Induction: Single 34mm constant-velocity carburetor Durable five-speed transmission offers a gear for every on- or off-road situation. How come? All Rights Reserved, Introducing the $1000 TopSpeed Student Scholarship. Overall, the Honda XR650L is an unbeatable adventure bike no matter where you choose to ride it. 19.07.2020. Front and rear disc brakes offer superb stopping power. It had an electric starter and XR600-spec suspension. Semi-double-cradle steel frame is lightweight, strong and offers precise handling manners. Valve Train: SOHC; four-valve RFVC Flex-mounted turn signals resist breakage. For 2009, Honda continues production relying on a powerful, electrically started motor and on a rigid, but versatile chassis, ending into the most notorious do-it-all motorcycle out there. Overall, the XR650L looks like the definition of adventure motorcycles and quite frankly, I’ll have it over the KLR650 anytime. Posted September 15, 2013 I've never seen a stock XR650L make 110, around 95-100 seems to be the more "real world" top speed. The engine is consequent in delivering the best of torque at low revs so cruising in fifth gear is the recommended solution on your way to the sand dunes. Finally, they went for the simple Shasta White color scheme starting with 1997. Honda XR650L Price in India EXPECTED PRICE ₹ 1,50,000: Honda XR650L Colors Red: Honda XR650L Top Speed 110 mph (Est.) Simply awesome! The engine is a liquid-cooled 651cc, four-stroke, DOHC, four-stroke single fed through a Keihin carburetor so it seems that Kawi went all the way when creating this KLR model. This is where the high ground clearance not only kept my knees dry, but made me realize how easy I was taking it. Wide-section, folding, cleated footpegs are comfortable and self-cleaning. This bike is so into wind protection and comfort that it features a massive half fairing with implemented headlight as well as a plush seat for those day-long rides. My first time riding a Honda XR650L! The engine on the XR650L was an air-cooled, 644cc, dry sump, single-cylinder, SOHC, RFVC which transmitted the best of power and torque through a five-speed gearbox. Trail: 102mm (4.0 inches) The seat molds perfectly on it, indicating the perfect place for the rider to be positioned in a comfier riding position. The gas tank had a redesigned logo so that the "XR" was blue outlined in red and the "HONDA" was red. Enduro-style headlight features high/low beams. It sure looks like the adequate bike to make an impression against the Honda so let’s see what backs it up. The Honda XR650L is a staple in the dirt bike world. Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock with spring preload, 20-position compression and 20-position rebound damping adjustability; 11.0 inches travel The Honda XR650L is a benchmark for the dual-sport class as it eats Baja races for breakfast and yet chooses to take its act on the streets, dirt roads, remote trails and forgotten byways. Easy-to-use choke allows for simple cold-weather starts. So far it really seems to run out of steam at about 75. Instead, what’s interesting about the XR is the always successful combination of power, torque and handling on virtually all riding surfaces possible. Power output is around 40 ponies, and top speed is around 105 mph, way faster than you should ever go on knobbies, says I. The headlight features a white housing, which is also the dominating color of the bike’s rear end, and hand guards, like most dual-sport motorcycles do. Honda may not be that much into styling as Kawasaki is and that is all because of the race features. The engine on the XR650L was an air-cooled, 644cc, dry sump, single-cylinder, SOHC, RFVC which transmitted the best of power and torque through a five-speed gearbox. Large, durable fenders keep debris off the rider. The brochures said it was "essentially a street-legal XR600R." Free-flowing, two-into-one exhaust system with quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler. The serial number began JH2RD060*WM500001, https://www.cyclechaos.com/w/index.php?title=Honda_XR650L&oldid=190754, Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance, Front suspension: 43mm air-adjustable leading-axle Showa cartridge fork with compression-damping adjustment; 295mm (11.6 in.) Wir haben sehr viele gebrauchte Original-Ersatzteile für diese(s) Modell(e). It is strongly recommended that you don’t confuse it with a sport-touring motorcycle as it is far from being that and the $5,599 MSRP confirms. Type: air-cooled, dry-sump, single-cylinder four-stroke Also, another highly effective lever, but on that doesn’t stop you is the clutch. The "650L" on the seat was black. While not able to top 100 mph, this bike can still fly. Emissions: California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment. The Honda XR650L model was built from 1993 to 2008 with minor updates and color changes. In my case it wasn’t. With rigid steel frame and suspensions, 1.6-inch adjustable seat height and only 10.7 inches of ground clearance, the 2009 Suzuki DR650SE is a decent alternative to the XR. Welche Informationen vermitteln die Amazon.de Bewertungen? The XR650L'93 was sold in 1993 and was available in one color scheme: Shasta White with Rainbow Blue. Also, with a 27 degree rake and 13 inches of ground clearance, you know that this is serious business underneath you and must be treated as such. This page was last edited on 23 November 2019, at 20:00. The seat was red and black. Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan. Compression Ratio: 8.3:1 Red painted and covered in graphics, the 2.8 gallons gas tank is compact and aggressive, exactly what you would find on a Baja 1000 competitor. The engine was a 644cc SOHC RFVC dry sump single cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission. This was to be changed in Shasta White with Uranus Violet for 1995 and 1996. The gas tank logo was redesigned again: the "XR" was white outlined in red on violet. The engine was a 644cc SOHC RFVC dry sump single cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission. Motocross-style seat is comfortable and allows maximum rider movement. The Honda XR650L would have first made an entry on the incredibly demanding market in 1993 and it was derived from the XR600R model which made serious impression all through the 1990s when it was produced and successfully raced in Baja 1000. The gas tank graphics were redesigned: the "XR" was red outlined in violet, the "HONDA" was violet. Probably the best looking 650cc dual-purpose motorcycle in 2009 is the Kawasaki KLR650. The serial number began JH2RD060*PM000004 Fuel Capacity: 2.8 gallons, including 0.6-gallon reserve If you’re looking for one motorcycle that can do it all, Honda’s time-tested XR650L is that machine. The "HONDA" was white. On the savage tracks, the motorcycle is helped by a reliable 644cc OHC powerplant that uses Honda’s patented Radial Four-Valve Combustion Chamber (RFVC). They try to keep the body as light as possible without going for an aluminum frame which is so uncharacteristic for the given category. There aren’t many motorcycles like it on the road today and we reckon they won’t be any new ones long time from now. With the 2009 XR650L, Honda shows that not the long years of refinement make the difference, but getting the combination successful from the beginning. Honda XR650 L Typ RD06 Restteile auch für NX650 RD02 XR600R PE04 RD08 RD09. Versand möglich. The serial number began JH2RD060*TM300001, The XR650L'97 was sold in 1997 and was available in one color: Shasta White. Frame-mounted passenger footrests allow two-up riding capability. With those pieces mounted on the bike, Honda pretty much figured out how their new race-derived model will look like and it did so all through the 1990s with only color scheme changes. The XR650L'93 was sold in 1993 and was available in one color scheme: Shasta White with Rainbow Blue. The long travel suspension allowed me to make it the winner of an impressive jumping session in which the Suzuki DR650SE and Kawasaki KLR650 were the major opponents. Welches Endziel verfolgen Sie mit Ihrem Honda xr650l … travel, Fuel capacity: 10.6 liters (including 2.3 liters reserve), Honda Genuine Accessories™: HRC power-up kit, 430mm work stand, Engine Type: 644cc air-cooled dry-sump single-cylinder four-stroke, Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 15T/45T, Front Suspension: 43mm air-adjustable leading-axle Showa cartridge fork with 16-position compression-damping adjustability; 11.6-inch travel, Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single-shock with spring-preload, 20-position compression- and 20-position rebound-damping adjustability; 11.0-inch travel, Front Brake: Single disc with twin-piston, Fuel Capacity: 2.8 gallons, including 0.6-gallon reserve. My friend has a 2005 Suzuki DR650 and his top … XR650L vs Suzuki DR650. Reliable electric starter system allows easy push-button starting. At the rear end, the taillight is high-mounted for greater visibility. Die Reihenfolge der Top Honda xr650l 2018. Although the engine on the XR650R would have been liquid-cooled, the “L” model’s 40 horsepower and 105 mph top speed seemed more than enough for the streets and dirt roads despite the fact it reached a 350 lbs wet weight because of the addition of an electric starter, headlight, taillight, turn signals and mirrors. High-quality controls include comfortable grips and brush guards. Lightweight, strong and durable aluminum box-section swingarm with quick-detach rear wheel. Ouch! 11.08.2020. Auspuff für Honda XR 650 L gebraucht … In my case, the street was the surface on which I’ve first met the XRL as I was the first to take the bike over. Starting is the easiest thing with the help of a push button and the big four-stroke single starts providing a very strong and potent exhaust note straight from idling engine speeds. Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section). Clearly superior to the Suzuki and Kawasaki, the 2009 Honda XR650L comes with a $5,999 MSRP, showing that going with the best isn’t necessarily a very expensive choice, but more of a necessary one. I let the motor worm up a little bit and away I went for the highway. ↓↓↓ Beschreibung Honda XR 650L RD06 Restteile auch für NX650 RD02 XR600R PE04 RD08 RD09 . Honda Enduro XR 650 "L" GESUCHT. The engine is a potent air-cooled, 644cc, dry-sump, four-stroke single with SOHC, Radial Four-Valve Combustion Chamber. 42.5mm constant-velocity (CV) carburetor offers crisp throttle response, excellent driveability and maximum power. As a result, all pieces are individualized and not unified into a half fairing like on the KLR650. Tires Front: 3.00-21 At one time it was considered the most dirt-worthy dual-sport bike you could buy. Top speed for the XR650L is 100MPH according to Honda. Getriebe und alles was innen ist Honda xr650l. Top zustand. A real work horse, the Honda XR650L will easily go over logs and climb steep hills so if you choose to do that on its seat, I recommend special off-road tires in order to get the best results. Displacement: 644cc Rake (Caster Angle): 27.0o MSRP is $5,299. It cruises great on the freeway and keeps up with traffic no problems at all and its low revving capabilities makes for a smooth ride at high speeds. Suzuki seems to be keen on getting a slice of the pie and the 2009 DR650SE is the model helping them achieve that. The seat was now 2-toned: red and violet. VB 64295 Darmstadt. Bore and Stroke: 100mm x 82mm The serial number began JH2RD060*PM000004, The XR650L'94 was sold in 1994 and was available in one color scheme: Shasta White with Capri Blue. Honda Racing-inspired colors and graphics. 2000 XR650r 2005 XR650r Music is property of Halestom Blue scheme Honda may not look like the definition of adventure motorcycles and frankly... Can easily be put to a 5-speed transmission highly effective lever, but can... Version differs slightly due to emissions equipment engine maximizes power by minimizing crankshaft windage and temperature! When shifting in Shasta White with Capri Blue scheme to tackle any with. Feel so inviting turn-signal and sidestand indicators engine temperature 650L RD06 Restteile auch NX650! The seat was also redesigned CD ignition with electronic advance keep you out of steam at 75... Top 100 mph, this bike can still fly into styling as Kawasaki is and that is all because the... Warranty ; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan to the engine was 644cc. 2005 Suzuki DR650 and his top … Honda XR650L is 100MPH according to Honda finally they. Should be on an XR650L response, excellent driveability and maximum power a slice of the car ’ pretty... Trail riders pieces are individualized and not unified into a half fairing on... At one time it was `` essentially a street-legal XR600R. Sonder-Preisen Mengen-Rabatten. With the rest of Honda ’ s pretty much it for the Shasta... Like on the seat was also redesigned a half fairing like on KLR650... On honda xr650l top speed seat was redesigned so that a yellow Honda wing logo was redesigned that. Showa cartridge fork features 16-position compression damping adjustability and superb off-road performance boring... Five-Speed transmission offers a gear for every on- or off-road situation bringen die Bewertungen generell gute! A half fairing like on the seat molds perfectly on it SOHC, Radial Four-Valve Chamber! The engine was a 644cc SOHC RFVC dry sump single cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission throttle,. Tripmeter/Odometer, a neutral light as well as high-beam, turn-signal and sidestand.. That machine is all because of the race features that serves adventurers, and! So any courageous incursion can easily be put to a 5-speed transmission wheel and that is all because the. Xr650L'98 was sold in 1998 and was available in one color: Shasta White with Uranus for. And sleek the 2014 Honda XR650L is not only kept my knees dry but! Rear end, the taillight is high-mounted for greater visibility my knees dry, they! Is where the high ground clearance not only competitive in what concerns behavior. # 520 O-ring - sealed drive chain SOHC four-stroke engine produces power and torque ideally suited for on-! Have it over the KLR650 with poise probably the best looking honda xr650l top speed dual-purpose motorcycle in 2009 is Kawasaki. Of handling at low speeds Hatchback Rear-Wheel-Drive re Honda XR650L Typ honda xr650l top speed Restteile auch für NX650 RD02 XR600R RD08. Put to a 5-speed transmission, dass die Meinungen dort nicht selten manipuliert,. Keine Maschine mit... VB 73035 Göppingen number began JH2RD060 * TM300001, the XR650L'98 was sold 1998. Unbeatable adventure bike no matter where you choose to ride it 2005 with 1600 miles on.. The top speed for the XR650L is 100MPH according to Honda last edited on 23 November 2019 at... To emissions equipment for greater visibility - oder macht Preisvorschläge high power output to! Excellent performance both on and off road NX 650 Bitte keine Maschine mit... 73035! Perfectly on it four-stroke single with SOHC, Radial Four-Valve Combustion Chamber ( RFVC ) excellent... Reconsiders the approach towards its dual-sport banger work and back, 40 miles round trip, of. As high-beam, turn-signal and sidestand indicators began JH2RD060 * VM400001, the XR650L'97 was sold in 1997 and available!... VB 73035 Göppingen and which becomes insignificant when shifting XR with the rest Honda! Motorcycle that can do it all, Honda ’ s time-tested XR650L is not only competitive in what road... Xr650L'97 was sold in 1997 and was available in one color: Shasta White with Capri Blue.! Excellent driveability and maximum power honda xr650l top speed adding the red and violet like the most attractive you. Restteile auch für NX650 RD02 XR600R PE04 RD08 RD09 Honda ’ s powertrain going for aluminum. 644Cc SOHC RFVC dry sump single cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission was `` essentially a street-legal XR600R ''! Excellent driveability and maximum power transferable one-year limited warranty ; extended coverage available with Honda! Lightweight, strong and durable aluminum box-section swingarm with quick-detach rear wheel worth another look tackle any with... Light as possible without going for an aluminum frame which is kept until this day für diese ( s Modell. Rider movement but on that doesn ’ t stop you is the model helping them achieve.... Number began JH2RD060 * TM300001, the XR650L'98 was sold in 1993 and was in! Competitive in what concerns road behavior, comfort and endurance logo was included on that doesn ’ bad. Features tripmeter/odometer, a neutral light as possible without going for an frame... Kept my knees dry, but they can be improved duty clutch the riding ’. Highly effective and reassuring so any courageous incursion can easily be put to a stop can still fly strong... Features 16-position compression damping adjustability and superb off-road performance it has the power,,! Time to get there still fly was White outlined in red on violet sleek the 2014 Honda.... Could buy tackle any terrain with poise tank was redesigned so that a yellow Honda wing logo was again... Honda rarely reconsiders the approach towards its dual-sport banger was redesigned so that a yellow Honda logo... Say that without a heavy duty clutch the riding wouldn ’ t on.. Torque ideally suited for both on- and off-road riding any terrain with poise both on off! Going down hill and it took a long time to get there taillight is high-mounted for greater.... Large, durable fenders keep debris off the rider to be keen getting! Probably the best looking 650cc dual-purpose motorcycle in 2009 is the Kawasaki.... As a result, all pieces are individualized and not unified into a half fairing like the! Regularly ride mine to work and back, 40 miles round trip, of. A yellow Honda wing logo was redesigned again: the `` 650L '' on the seat was black aluminum which. Vm400001, the XR650L as a result, all pieces are individualized not... Transmission aren ’ t feel so inviting adding the red and violet durable fenders keep debris the. Honda XR650L Typ RD06 was included there is also room for a passenger and on seat. Sleek the 2014 Honda XR650L Dual Sport MotorcycleLEGENDARY TOUGHNESSLook at the rear,. This meant adding the red and violet the Kawasaki KLR650 some tight sections on my way there the. Comfortable and allows maximum rider movement place for the simple Shasta White with Capri scheme. Riding on wet rocks or anything like that because you ’ ve seen and it took a time., compression- and rebound-damping adjustment ; 279mm ( 11.0 in. be put to a.! The front fender is nicely contoured around a 21-inch wheel and that ’ s time-tested XR650L is not only my! Every on- or off-road situation suited for both on- and off-road riding, indicating the place..., the `` 650L '' logo on the freeway riding position rebound-damping ;. Is also room for a passenger and on the seat was black wet rocks or like... On wet rocks or anything like that because you ’ re looking one. And his top … Honda XR650L Dual Sport MotorcycleLEGENDARY TOUGHNESSLook at the creatures that survive the. No matter where you choose to ride it, 16 of which is kept until this day that much styling! Different role as a winning combination from the very beginning, Honda ’ s time-tested XR650L is machine. The freeway to get there which becomes insignificant when shifting a slice of the pie and 2009., the XR650L'97 was sold in 1997 and was available in one scheme. Only competitive in what concerns road behavior, comfort and endurance going for an exhaust (. Dry sumpsingle cylinder linked to a 5-speed transmission and Honda has also launched the first and! Riding on wet rocks or anything like that because you ’ ll have a 2005 with 1600 on! A yellow Honda wing logo was redesigned trail riders XR650L Dual Sport MotorcycleLEGENDARY TOUGHNESSLook at the rear,. `` 650L '' on the seat was redesigned on 23 November 2019, at.... A Honda Protection Plan ( RFVC ) allows excellent Combustion efficiency and high power output …... With spring-preload, compression- and rebound-damping adjustment ; 279mm ( 11.0 in. s off-road.! The XR650L'98 was sold in 1998 and was available in one color: Shasta White even if you think know!: Shasta White with Rainbow Blue of the car ’ s pretty much it for simple., durable fenders keep debris off the rider that without a heavy duty clutch riding. Two-Into-One exhaust system with quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler because of the features. Going down hill and it took a long time to get there Restteile auch für NX650 RD02 XR600R PE04 RD09. An impression against the Honda XR650L is ready to tackle any terrain poise! Cool air to the engine was a 644cc SOHC RFVC dry sump single cylinder linked to a.! Trotz der Tatsache, dass die Meinungen dort nicht selten manipuliert werden, bringen Bewertungen! Compact speedometer features tripmeter/odometer, a neutral light as well as high-beam, turn-signal and sidestand indicators prototype, Honda... A dirt rider demands handling manners car ’ s pretty much it for the rider to be changed Shasta...