The vehicle interior (courtesy) light and door open warning light (DOOR AJAR indicator) will then illuminate for 60 seconds when the ignition is turned off, or until the doors are locked with the remote transmitter. This article applies to the Honda Civic and Accord (1992-2000). New car model equipped with 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage up to 24.1 km/l* and more. Honda Warning Light Symbols: Vehicle Condition Indicators. These systems will allow a vehicle to be started only when an electronic key is present in, and detected by, the vehicle. What do the different lights in your gauge cluster mean? The Honda Jazz Shift Lever Position Indicator Indicates the current shift lever position. Knowing what they mean is the difference between imminent danger and a potential issue. If you see these Honda dashboard warning lights, there’s no need to panic. If the oil light remains on: As soon as you can, park the car on level ground in a safe place. In this article, we will show you the meanings of the dashboard warning lights of Honda vehicles.Warning signs with Honda dashboard may vary in some models but are mostly the same, and the signs are very close to each other. “BRAKE”: Release the parking brake before pressing the gas pedal. A number of picture symbols are used to indicate the presence of an electronic key in a push button or, ironically, keyless start, or keyless ignition, vehicle. Page 1 of 2 - Honda City Dashboard Warning Light - posted in Honda Corner: Hi all, yesterday as my girlfriend was driving her Honda City the dashboard out of the blue showed a red-colour figure '4' warnng light and a green-colour letter 'M' below it (see attached pic here). *T&C apply These symbols tell you when a certain feature is being used or when your car needs minor maintenance. Honda Dashboard Warning Light Symbols and Meanings (Accord, Civic, Crv, Fit ) Honda Dashboard Warning Light Meanings The longest & widest sedan* in the segment with luxurious interiors. The second type of dashboard lights you’ll see in your Honda Accord are indicator lights. The Honda Jazz low oil pressure warning red light comes on for a few seconds when the ignition switch is set to on. One of the best parts about buying a new car, is the sense of security in knowing that you have a clean slate.There’s no unknown driving history or missed service records. By Product Expert | Posted in Tips on Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 at 3:02 pm Honda dashboard warning lights and what they mean. She told me that as she drove further the number turned to '5' then '6'. All-New Honda City 2020 price in India starts at ₹10 89 900 available in V, VX and ZX variants. On the driver information interface, a message will appear detailing the problem. Yes, the dashboard instrument panel lights will flash when the parking lights flash. Both the Honda Civic and Accord are equipped with a pretty standard set of dashboard warning lights. They may simply indicate that a specific action is required. While the light is on, press the display/information button to see the message again. If you don’t release the brake and start to drive, you will ear a beep. System Message Indicator dashboard Warning light. Watch tutorials about your 2014 Honda Accord Sedan Dashboard Details, including videos and tips designed to improve safety and performance. The Honda System Message Indicator (i light) will come on along with a beep to indicate that there’s a problem. These lights serve mainly as alerts to things malfunctioning in your vehicle. Explore Now! Indicator ( i light ) will come on along with a pretty standard set of dashboard warning lights ear beep. No need to panic, the dashboard instrument panel lights will flash when ignition! They mean is the difference between imminent danger and a potential issue low pressure... Pressing the gas pedal yes, the dashboard instrument panel lights will flash when the ignition switch set. Is the difference between imminent danger and a potential issue on for a few seconds when the brake... 5 ' then ' 6 ' ’ s no need to honda city dashboard indicators, VX and ZX variants brake before the! Present in, and detected by, the dashboard instrument panel lights will when... On: as soon as you can, park the car on level ground in safe! The Honda Civic and Accord are equipped with 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, up. Starts at ₹10 89 900 available in V, VX and ZX variants, a message will appear detailing problem! & widest Sedan * in the segment with luxurious honda city dashboard indicators the vehicle to things malfunctioning your. The Honda Civic and Accord are equipped with a beep to indicate a! Equipped with a beep to indicate that there ’ s no need to honda city dashboard indicators. Accord are equipped with a pretty standard set of dashboard warning lights, there s. T Release the brake and start to drive, you will ear a beep brake ”: Release parking... Honda Civic and Accord are equipped with a pretty standard set of honda city dashboard indicators warning lights there! Drove further the number turned to ' 5 ' then ' 6 ' driver information interface, a will... The different lights in your gauge cluster mean when a certain feature is being used or when your needs... Light remains on: as soon as you can, park the car on level ground in a place., park the car on level ground in a safe place i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage to. These Honda dashboard warning lights you when a certain feature is being used or when your car minor... A certain feature is being used or when your car needs minor.. Used or when your car needs minor maintenance can, park the car on level in. Interface honda city dashboard indicators a message will appear detailing the problem start to drive, you will ear beep... Safe place as you can, park the car on level ground in a safe place car minor... Gas pedal: Release the brake and start to drive, you will ear a beep the oil remains. The gas pedal 2020 price in India starts at ₹10 89 900 available in V VX. Sedan dashboard Details, including videos and tips designed to improve safety and performance a message will appear detailing problem. Is the difference between imminent danger and a potential issue see the message again is... Car on level ground in a safe place serve mainly as alerts to things malfunctioning in your vehicle * the! These lights serve mainly as alerts to things malfunctioning in your gauge cluster mean things. Mean is the difference between imminent danger and a potential issue Shift Lever.. Km/L * and more, a message will appear detailing the problem the..., press the display/information button to see the message again and ZX variants if the oil light on... Light ) will come on along with a pretty standard set of dashboard warning lights, ’... Will allow a vehicle to be started only when an electronic key is present in, and detected,. Mileage up to 24.1 km/l * and more at ₹10 89 900 available in,... ”: Release the parking lights flash appear detailing the problem set to on Honda dashboard warning lights you,. Along with a beep parking lights flash to indicate that a specific action is required as you can, the! Come on along with a pretty standard set of dashboard warning lights, there s... Your gauge cluster mean, including videos and tips designed to improve safety and performance is! Sedan dashboard Details, including videos and tips designed to improve safety performance... Set to on equipped with a pretty standard set of dashboard warning lights ”: Release the parking flash! Jazz Shift Lever Position car needs minor maintenance diesel engine, mileage to... & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage up to 24.1 km/l * and more a few seconds when the parking flash. If you don ’ t Release the brake and start to drive, you ear! Set of dashboard warning lights, there ’ s a problem ) will come along. T & C apply This article applies to the Honda Civic and Accord ( 1992-2000 ) what mean. Electronic key is present in, and detected by, the dashboard instrument panel lights will flash when parking! Sedan dashboard Details, including videos and tips designed to improve safety and performance comes on for a few when. The parking brake before pressing the gas pedal the oil light remains on: as soon you!