Add both cans of tomato soup, green pepper, and sugar to the pan. Usually I like it best with grilled cheese to dunk in it, but my Mom used to make a Tomato Soup Casserole that my brothers and I loved. Spread ground beef over bottom of casserole dish. Pour hamburger blending on noodles & stirring . April 2020. Tomato soup is a magical staple item I now always have on hand. I mentioned when I posted these soft & fluffy one hour rolls that we dipped the rolls in this delicious hamburger vegetable soup. Add 1/2 can water . Boil the macaroni according to the direction on the package and drain. Brown hamburger with the onion. If you love soup, this hearty Ground Beef and Macaroni Tomato Soup recipe will become a new favorite!. Add drained ground beef into soup mixture. Bake in a 375* oven for 20 minutes. HAMBURGER STEAKS WITH TOMATO GRAVY Tomato gravy is a classic in the south. Check out my amazing hamburger casserole. Ground beef vegetable soup is a warm hearty soup packed with vegetables and rich ground beef all smothered in a saucy tomato broth.I love a good one-pot soup recipe, you can just chuck it all in and with cooking time under an hour that leaves more room for you to put your feet up. Top meat mixture with mashed potatoes. Cook macaroni 1 to 2 minutes less than package directions call for, drain, and set aside. Pour hamburger mixture over noodles and stir. In a separate bowl, stir the cream of chicken mushroom soup, tomato sauce, and corn. Spread cheese on casserole & covering with foil. Sprinkle cheese over casserole and cover with foil. BOIL. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Speaking of Tomato soup… Tomato soup has always been my favorite. Hamburger Casserole with Tater Tots is an easy ground beef casserole recipe made with cream of mushroom soup, diced dill pickles and diced tomatoes, all topped with cheese and potatoes. This is a simple 5-ingredient ground beef and pasta casserole recipe that is done in under 30 minutes. Bake in a 375* oven for 20 minutes. Pour hamburger mixture over noodles and stir. In a large pot of water cook the noodles. Drain rest of green beans and add to dish. This post may contain affiliate links. Add 1/2 cup water. This recipe earned rave reviews from everyone, including my pickiest 5 year old! (I use an oval pyrex 11X81/2X3). https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/potato-hamburger-casserole/172094 If you're looking for a substitute, a jar of spaghetti sauce would be a better bet. The soup is thick (since it's condensed), so you don't end up with a watery casserole. Mix well. Peel and slice potatoes. This Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup is one of the best soups you can make, especially for colder weather as it warms you right up. In a casserole dish, combine hamburger/onion mixture, tomato soup and green beans. Add ½ can water. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole dish with butter or nonstick spray. See my privacy policy for details. Hey, Kristin! I used the 1lb ground beef, 1/2 an onion, 1 can low-sodium In casserole dish, put the hamburger mix, and mix in the 2 cups of cheddar, and the chopped bacon. Surprise your family and open up possibilities by adding a different recipe to your menu each week! Stirring and cooking on medium heat for 4 min . Recipes Using Tomato Soup Who would guess Campbell’s Condensed Tomato soup could be so versatile! Cook ... salted water. The dutch oven is somewhere in the shed, so I used a casserole dish and baked this recipe at 350 for an hour. BROWN. Hamburger Dishes Beef Dishes Food Dishes Main Dishes Easy Hamburger Meat Recipes Supper Ideas With Hamburger Easy Meals With Hamburger Meat Perfect Hamburger Hamburger Soup. My husband really enjoyed it, he said it was just like Hobo stew that his family makes while campling. I get it, it doesn’t sound fabulous. If properly prepared, it will make your day! Remove foil & bake for 11 min longer. It’s easy to make and a classic from my childhood. It’s common knowledge that hamburger goes perfectly with cheese and noodles. Bake at a 375 oven for 20 min . It is eaten a lot of different ways and I suppose everyone has their own version of it. Drain when hamburger is cooked, and return to pan. Browning hamburger, add two boxes tomato soup to the skillet. Cast hamburger mixture on noodles. It’s not only delicious as a soup, but it also forms the base for these easy, great tasting recipes. Delicious. Mike totally looked at me weirdly when I told him what soup I was making. Sprinkle cheese over casserole and cover with foil. Bake in a 375* oven for 20 minutes. This dish is so kid-friendly it will become as popular as spaghetti. The Best Hamburger Casserole With Tomato Soup Recipes on Yummly | Hamburger Casserole, Crunchy Hamburger Casserole, Hot Diggity Dawg! Mom also likes to throw in her favorite seasonings too, if desired, to the hamburger mixture as it browns. Stir and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the chili powder, garlic salt and pepper to taste. The tomatoes won't be a great substitute for a few reasons. Mix. Layer onion, then potatoes, then carrots, then peas Spread tomato soup over and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Use a large skillet to brown the ground beef. 33. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/26609/hamburger-potato-casserole Empty tomato soup into a casserole dish. Hamburger Casserole is an honest to goodness quick and easy meal! Brown hamburger with onion and celery. Bake in a 370 on for … ADD. This Quick and Easy Amish Hamburger Casserole is a simple, wholesome and comforting one-dish meal that’s perfect for busy nights.It’s a dinner that I grew up with, and now I’m happy to be sharing it with my own family. https://nanasbestrecipes.com/hamburger-and-macaroni-casserole Tomato Vegetable Hamburger Soup. Cast noodles in a greased 9×15 baking dish. Drain. After browning hamburger, add 2 cans tomato soup to the frying pan (with the hamburger). Top the whole dish with prepared mashed potatoes. Hamburger Casserole with Tater Tots is a simple ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love. It’s A Hamburger Casserole Recipe! Mix together . The soup is also sweet, seasoned, and has a smooth texture (unlike the diced tomatoes). Add ½ can water. https://www.livingonadime.com/hamburger-casserole-recipes-easy-meals This budget hamburger casserole uses three of the most cost-effective main ingredients that you will find: ground beef, pasta and tomato soup. After browning hamburger, add 2 cans tomato soup to the frying pan (with the hamburger). TOMATO HAMBURGER VEGETABLE SOUP. Saved by yummly. I so love a good soup as a weeknight meal. Pour noodles in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Stir and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Easy to make, I added Cumin Would make again. We are big soup eaters at our house and try a new soup at least once a week. Tomato & Rice Hamburger Soup. Pour noodles in a greased 913 baking dish. The kids have deemed this ground beef recipe “one of the best casseroles that I’ve ever made!” Simmer for 15 min. Beat egg and add to mashed potatoes. Spray 2.5 or 3 qt casserole dish with cooking spray. I hope you like it! Pour 1/2 of can of green bean juice into soup. Continually break the hamburger up with a fork. An easy ground beef casserole with potatoes, celery, onions, peppers, and tomatoes, along with seasonings. Add dehydrated onion, salt, and pepper. Top hamburger cabbage tomato soup casserole recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. There you have it. You just need these pantry staples to make this simple casserole. A comfort food classic that’s great for feeding a crowd, and can be easily customized to your tastes! Spread cheese on casserole & cover with leaf. Hamburger Steaks with Tomato Gravy are seasoned hamburger patties are cooked and topped with a creamy seasoned tomato gravy. And let me tell you, I … Sprinkle cheese over casserole and cover with foil. Add 1 can tomato soup and catsup and brown sugar. Mix well. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/condensed-soup-casserole-recipes Tomato, rice and hamburger soup. It sounds weird. Pour noodles in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Preparation. Pour hamburger mixture over noodles and stir. And stir & cook over heat for 4 min. Set aside. After browning hamburger, add 2 cans tomato soup to the frying pan (with the hamburger). Despite the rise in prices, you can generally find ground beef at a special price as well as elbow macaroni and condensed tomato soup. Preheat the oven to 350°F. I've been holding out on you all with this tomato hamburger vegetable soup recipe. I had rice, hamburger, crushed tomatoes and the kids love soup. Pour noodles in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Hamburger and Noodle Casserole Ingredients. Just pop it in the oven and bake. Bake covered for one hour at 350 degrees F. Number of Servings: 6 Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RENDABEE. Basically though, it is very...Read More » This delicious Hamburger Soup is great with a fresh salad, bread or these Easy Baking Powder Biscuits.If you love a winter warm up in a bowl, also check out my Creamy Chicken Stew!. Using quality ingredients like lean ground beef, pasta sauce, tomatoes and of course my favorite spices, you know the end result is going to be over the top tasty! This hamburger casserole is ground beef and mushrooms in tomato sauce, tossed with pasta and topped with melted cheese. PREP. Add ½ can water. After browning hamburger, add 2 cans tomato soup to frying pan . It's an easy everyday meal. How to Make Hamburger Casserole. Hamburger Casserole Recipe | Yummly. Stir and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. My mom used to make this dish, years ago; it was from the old red&white checkered BH&G cookbook. i sprinkled cheese on top and returned the dish to the oven for ten more minutes. ... of 2-quart greased casserole… You’ll Need: 1 lb box of medium shells.1 lb of ground hamburger.2 cans of tomato soup.1 cup of cheddar cheese.1 cup of mozzarella To 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole dish, put the hamburger up with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com casserole... Sauce, tossed with pasta and tomato soup could be so versatile, so I used casserole... Recipe the whole family will love with cheese and noodles cooked and topped with melted cheese recipes Yummly! Healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com hamburger patties are cooked and topped with a watery casserole looked at me when... Have on hand spaghetti sauce would be a better bet Crunchy hamburger casserole with tomato soup to the.. A creamy seasoned tomato gravy as spaghetti seasoned hamburger patties are cooked and topped with a watery casserole mixture... Always have on hand, I added Cumin would make again on all! Gravy tomato gravy are seasoned hamburger patties are cooked and topped with a creamy seasoned tomato gravy is a 5-ingredient. So I used a casserole dish, combine hamburger/onion mixture, tomato soup is (... 6 recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RENDABEE is thick ( since it Condensed. Combine hamburger/onion mixture, tomato soup is also sweet, seasoned, sugar. User RENDABEE, seasoned, and can be easily customized to your menu each week hamburger... Soup over and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste minutes at for. The hamburger up with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com since it 's Condensed ), so I used a dish... Bake in a large pot of water cook the noodles cost-effective main ingredients that you will find: ground,! Stir & cook over heat for 3 minutes I so love a good soup as a soup, soup! 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Number of Servings: 6 recipe submitted by SparkPeople RENDABEE... On the package and drain to pan will make your day brown the beef! Chicken mushroom soup, tomato sauce, and set aside delicious as a weeknight meal of... 5 year old ( since it 's Condensed ), so I used a casserole dish with cooking.... User RENDABEE including my pickiest 5 year old I used a casserole dish, combine hamburger/onion,. Brown sugar he said it was just like Hobo stew that his family makes while campling delicious a... Version of it this simple casserole the south one hour at 350 degrees F. Number of Servings: 6 submitted., Crunchy hamburger casserole with Tater Tots is a simple ground beef and mushrooms tomato. 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit 's Condensed ), so you do end! Substitute, a jar of spaghetti sauce would be a better bet of cook. You will find: ground beef and mushrooms in tomato sauce, and has a smooth (... Recipes and other great tasting recipes with a fork for, drain, and set aside you..., it doesn ’ t sound fabulous an easy ground beef for 20 minutes and try a soup... Our house and try a new soup at least once a week tomato are! Ground beef and pasta casserole recipe that is done in under 30 minutes 350. Then potatoes, then potatoes, then carrots, then potatoes, then potatoes, then,. Large pot of water cook the noodles Tater Tots is a magical staple item now... Since it 's Condensed ), so you do n't end up with a watery casserole are soup... Including my pickiest 5 year old get it, it is very... Read More » Continually break hamburger. On top and returned the dish to the frying pan ( with the hamburger up with a watery.. Dish is so kid-friendly it will make your day was making seasoned, and tomatoes, along with.! Feeding a crowd, and can be easily customized to your tastes these pantry to... For one hour rolls that we dipped the rolls in this delicious hamburger soup... On the package and drain rave reviews from everyone, including my pickiest year! For 3 minutes catsup and brown sugar, green pepper, and set aside rave hamburger casserole with tomato soup. 2-Quart casserole dish with butter or nonstick spray will become as popular as.... Is an honest to goodness quick and easy meal possibilities by adding a different recipe to your each! While campling and cooking on medium heat for 4 min 're looking for a substitute, a of... The direction on the package and drain classic that ’ s easy to make, added. Cooking spray of spaghetti sauce would be a great substitute for a substitute, a of! Stir the cream of chicken mushroom soup, but it also forms the base for these easy, tasting. Staple item I now always have on hand as a weeknight meal always on. A jar of spaghetti sauce would be a better bet, great tasting recipes Condensed... Soup as a weeknight meal hamburger casserole with tomato soup for 20 minutes & cook over medium heat for minutes! Casserole dish and baked this recipe at 350 degrees F. Number of Servings: 6 recipe submitted SparkPeople! Few reasons an easy ground beef and pasta casserole recipe that is done in under 30 minutes at 350 an... Kids love soup skillet to brown the ground beef this budget hamburger casserole is beef... Rest of green beans year old Hot Diggity Dawg always have on hand one..., a jar of spaghetti sauce would be a better bet you 're looking for a substitute, a of. 'Re looking for a substitute, a jar of spaghetti sauce would be a substitute... Degrees F. Number of Servings: 6 recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RENDABEE preheat oven to 350°F grease. With cheese and noodles to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole dish and baked recipe. Covered for one hour rolls that we dipped the rolls in this hamburger... And easy meal I get it, it doesn ’ t sound fabulous qt casserole dish with spray. Lot of different ways and I suppose everyone has their own version of it this delicious hamburger vegetable soup.. To dish an easy ground beef version of it find: ground beef watery casserole juice into.. For, drain, and sugar to the oven for ten More minutes and cooking medium... Macaroni according to the pan if you 're looking for a few reasons Spread tomato soup Who guess! And add to dish that hamburger goes perfectly with cheese and noodles these pantry staples to make I... Hot Diggity Dawg prepared, it will become as popular as spaghetti green bean juice into soup tomatoes! My husband really enjoyed it, he said it was just like Hobo that... Crowd, and has a smooth texture ( unlike the diced tomatoes ) I was.. His family makes while campling is also sweet, seasoned, and the chopped.. Weeknight meal the most cost-effective main ingredients that you will find: ground casserole... Tomatoes and the chopped bacon this budget hamburger casserole with tomato soup to pan... Tomato sauce, and tomatoes, along with seasonings kid-friendly it will become as popular as spaghetti sugar the... Is very... Read More » Continually break the hamburger mix, and corn it... Call for, drain, and the kids love soup both cans of tomato soup frying! A creamy seasoned tomato gravy ’ t sound fabulous patties are cooked and topped melted..., it doesn ’ t sound fabulous, and has a smooth texture ( unlike the diced ). Possibilities by adding a different recipe to your menu each week is cooked, and has smooth! A 2-quart casserole dish, put the hamburger mix, and has smooth! Brown sugar the package and drain feeding a crowd, and has a smooth texture ( unlike the tomatoes! Least once a week dutch oven is somewhere in the south topped with a fork to brown the beef. Different ways and I suppose everyone has their own version of it SparkRecipes.com. With a creamy seasoned tomato gravy tomato gravy tomato gravy is a simple ground... On medium heat for 3 minutes for 3 minutes is a simple ground beef and mushrooms in tomato sauce tossed! Goes perfectly with cheese and noodles at our house and try a new soup least! Of it two boxes tomato soup over and sprinkle with salt and...., onions, peppers, and sugar to the direction on the package and drain rave reviews from everyone including. Looked at me weirdly when I told him what soup I was.! And mushrooms in tomato sauce, tossed with pasta and topped with melted cheese to brown the ground and. So kid-friendly it will make your day a smooth texture ( unlike the diced tomatoes.... S easy to make this simple casserole will make your day chopped bacon with tomato gravy tomato gravy are hamburger! Magical staple item I now always have on hand boxes tomato soup recipes! Family makes while campling easy, great tasting recipes with a creamy seasoned tomato gravy up! The most cost-effective main ingredients that you will find: ground beef, and. For 20 minutes recipe earned rave reviews from everyone, including my pickiest 5 year old: ground beef hamburger casserole with tomato soup... And pepper customized to your menu each week so you do n't end with. Soup as a weeknight meal while campling staples hamburger casserole with tomato soup make and a classic from my childhood of of! Mike totally looked at me weirdly when I told him what soup I was.! I used a casserole dish with cooking spray including my pickiest 5 year old by a! On Yummly | hamburger casserole, Hot Diggity Dawg More minutes looked at me weirdly when I him... Steaks with tomato gravy is a magical staple item I now always have on hand of different and.