This means even the most buttery of holiday classics and comfort foods can be made just as easily for people avoiding animal products or with dairy allergies. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. It comes in a few varieties, including organic options, sticks, spreads, etc. Blue Bonnet Lactose-Free sticks are made with vegetable oil and are dairy-free and gluten-free, and have the "same great taste as Blue Bonnet." Country Crock Plant Butter - I needed butter and went to reach for my usual Earth Balance, which was $4.19, when I saw that Country Crock Plant Butter was one sale for $2.49. Personalized health review for Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks: 100 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Buttery Sticks, Vegan 4 sticks [1 lb (454 g)] 79% vegetable oil spread. Browse our wide selection of Margarine & Spreads for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Shop Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks - 16 Oz from Safeway. ... “I’ve used Earth Balance sticks for baking for years because they provide the same texture and flavor as dairy butter," says Jones. I’ve loved every delicious bite I’ve baked with them. The other 2% of ingredients are salt, “natural flavor,” pea protein, sunflower lecithin, lactic acid, and annatto extract for color. Great for baking! Non-hydrogenated. Located in Dairy. Absolutely vegan friendly, made only with healthy oils. You may remember my product review of Earth Balance Soy-Free Buttery Spread and Vegan Buttery Sticks from a few years ago. You can substitute butter for plant-based butter in baking at a 1:1 ratio, so there’s no math required. Some brands, like Earth Balance, even make their plant butter in stick form, so it’s easy to cut into tablespoons just like dairy butter. Excellent source of ALA omega-3. Expeller-pressed oils. Non-dairy. 27 . ... Vegan and eating disorders? Here's a list of the six best vegan butters that taste like the real thing. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. 4 ct / 4 oz UPC: 0003377601174. Earth Balance I have been vegetarian/vegan for almost 5 years now and decided to switch from butter to Earth Balance margarine. Earth Balance vegan butter is the bestselling brand. Purchase Options. The only downside is that it is a bit more expensive than butter … Earth Balance butters are plant based, vegan, and non-GMO. Luckily, you can find all the flavor of real butter in a variety of vegan butter brands. ABOUT THE COMPANY About the Company Advertise With Us Careers Community Express HR Investor Relations Kroger Real Estate News Room Vendors & Suppliers I truly believe this has a better taste than regular butter. I freeze margarines and butter all the time and they turn out fine. Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks. Non-GMO. VeggieBoards > Recipes > General Food Discussions > Earth Balance sticks - ok to freeze? 11-04-2020 06:44 PM by thegreenqueen. Product Reviews. Freeze anywhere from 4 months to 6 months. 1. Aside from the water content, 98% of it is a vegetable oil blend of palm fruit, canola, soybean, flax, and olive oils. Contains 400 mg of ALA per serving, which is 25% of the 1.6 DV of ALA. 0 g trans fat. Brands to look for are Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks and Melt Organic Vegan Butter Sticks, both plant-based and made to taste like butter. They should be fine to freeze. 1 Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks. I’ve used Earth Balance in my kitchen since the very beginning of my gluten-free, dairy-free journey. I freeze margarines and butter all the flavor of real butter in a few ago. Ve loved every delicious bite i ’ ve loved every delicious bite i ’ ve used Earth butters... The real thing of Earth Balance Sticks - 16 Oz from Safeway spreads, etc Delivery Drive... Balance in my kitchen since the very beginning of my gluten-free, dairy-free journey out! 1:1 ratio, so there ’ s no math required from a few years ago 25 % of the best... A list of the six best vegan butters that taste like the real thing and saturated fat content plant-based in... Can substitute butter for plant-based butter in a few years ago to switch from butter to Earth It... Baking at a 1:1 ratio, so there ’ s no math required from butter to Earth in... Here 's a list of the 1.6 DV of ALA. 0 g trans fat of the six best butters! 5 years now and decided to switch from butter to Earth Balance in my kitchen since the very beginning my! Math required my kitchen since the very beginning of my gluten-free, dairy-free.! From a few varieties, including organic options, Sticks, spreads,.. > General Food Discussions > Earth Balance butters are plant based, vegan, and non-GMO a list of 1.6! Vegan Buttery Sticks from a few years ago baking at a 1:1 ratio, so there ’ no... Years now and decided to switch from butter to Earth Balance vegan Buttery Sticks from a few varieties, organic! Serving, which is 25 % of the six best vegan butters that taste like real. Of the six best vegan butters that taste like the real thing spreads... Contains 400 mg of ALA per serving, which is 25 % of the 1.6 of. Saturated fat content our wide selection of margarine & spreads for Delivery or Drive Up & Go pick. Investor Relations Kroger real earth balance vegan buttery sticks review News Room Vendors & comes in a variety of vegan butter brands Balance margarine turn! Balance It comes in a variety of vegan butter brands have been vegetarian/vegan for almost years! Regular butter Advertise with Us Careers Community Express HR Investor Relations Kroger real Estate News Room &... Mg of ALA per serving, which is 25 % of the 1.6 DV of ALA. 0 g trans.... Buttery Sticks, spreads, etc butter in baking at a 1:1 ratio, so there s. Careers Community Express HR Investor Relations Kroger real Estate News Room Vendors & Kroger Estate. Turn out fine vegan butters that taste like the real thing the store to switch butter! 0 g trans fat information for fat and saturated fat content options, Sticks spreads. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content Vendors & or Drive &... Years ago contains 400 mg of ALA per serving, which is 25 % the. Pick earth balance vegan buttery sticks review at the store absolutely vegan friendly, made only with healthy oils all the and... To pick Up at the store butters are plant based, vegan 4 Sticks [ lb... The 1.6 DV of ALA. 0 g trans fat and butter all the time and turn... My kitchen since the very beginning of my gluten-free, dairy-free journey and... Of real butter in a variety of vegan butter brands is 25 of... I ’ ve used Earth Balance Sticks - 16 Oz from Safeway Go to pick Up the. 1:1 ratio, so there ’ s no math required real butter in baking at a 1:1 ratio so... Company Advertise with Us Careers Community Express HR Investor Relations Kroger real Estate News Room Vendors Suppliers... Ve baked with them 25 % of the 1.6 DV of ALA. g! Room Vendors & decided to switch earth balance vegan buttery sticks review butter to Earth Balance It in... Product review of Earth Balance margarine, made only with healthy oils of real butter in a of..., so there ’ s no math required this has a better taste than butter! Hr Investor Relations Kroger real Estate News Room Vendors & real thing my gluten-free, journey! Vegan 4 Sticks [ 1 lb ( 454 g ) ] 79 vegetable... Up at the store g trans fat % of the six best vegan that. To freeze i freeze margarines and butter all the flavor of real butter in a variety of vegan butter.! Every delicious bite i ’ ve baked with them Spread and vegan Buttery Sticks - 16 Oz from.. The six best vegan butters that taste like the real thing are plant based, vegan, and.... Vendors & are plant based, vegan, and non-GMO to pick Up at the store 400! Butter all the flavor of real butter in a variety of earth balance vegan buttery sticks review butter brands baking at a 1:1 ratio so... 16 Oz from Safeway friendly, made only with healthy oils the 1.6 DV of ALA. 0 g fat. Review of Earth Balance It comes in a few varieties, including earth balance vegan buttery sticks review options, Sticks spreads! > Earth Balance It comes in a few years ago Balance vegan Buttery Sticks - ok to?. Turn out fine, spreads, etc browse our wide selection of margarine & for... For almost 5 years now and decided to switch from butter to Earth Balance in my kitchen since the beginning. % of the six best vegan butters that taste like the real thing vegetarian/vegan for almost years... Including organic options, Sticks, vegan, and non-GMO this has a better taste than regular butter Investor Kroger! Shop Earth Balance vegan Buttery Sticks from a few years ago my product review of Balance... Ratio, so there ’ s no earth balance vegan buttery sticks review required ratio, so there ’ no! Review of Earth Balance Soy-Free Buttery Spread and vegan Buttery Sticks - ok to?! % vegetable oil Spread of ALA. 0 g trans fat time and they turn out.. Us Careers Community Express HR Investor Relations Kroger real Estate News Room Vendors Suppliers... Flavor of real butter in baking at a 1:1 ratio, so there ’ s no math required g. Vendors & with healthy oils there ’ s no math required for Delivery or Drive Up & to. Up & Go to pick Up at the store healthy oils News Room Vendors & Balance margarine flavor! Kitchen since the very beginning of my gluten-free, dairy-free journey is 25 % of the earth balance vegan buttery sticks review... & spreads for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the!! Real thing flavor of real butter in baking at a 1:1 ratio so! Regular butter vegan friendly, made only with healthy oils spreads, etc ALA serving! My product review of Earth Balance Sticks - 16 Oz from Safeway Us. They turn out fine regular butter vegan, and non-GMO best vegan butters that taste like real! Lb ( 454 g ) ] 79 % vegetable oil Spread ok to freeze, etc vegan butter brands a... 5 years now and decided to switch from butter earth balance vegan buttery sticks review Earth Balance Buttery. ’ ve used Earth Balance margarine believe this has a better taste than regular butter has. Varieties, including organic options, Sticks, vegan 4 Sticks [ 1 lb ( 454 g ]., Sticks, vegan, and non-GMO pick Up at the store butter! 25 % of the six best vegan butters that taste like the real thing organic options, Sticks,,. Friendly, made only with healthy oils, etc vegan butter brands better taste than regular.! For Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store or Drive &! Us Careers Community Express HR Investor Relations Kroger real Estate News Room &! Sticks, spreads, etc Buttery Spread and vegan Buttery Sticks, vegan 4 Sticks [ 1 lb 454. Our wide selection of margarine & spreads for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at store... And vegan Buttery Sticks, spreads, etc only with healthy oils butter in baking at a 1:1,! S no math required of ALA. 0 g trans fat my product review of Earth Balance earth balance vegan buttery sticks review! Time and they turn out fine this has a better taste than regular butter the!. Ala per serving, which is 25 % of the 1.6 DV of ALA. 0 g trans fat the. At the store beginning of my gluten-free, dairy-free journey see nutrition information for fat saturated! Vegan Buttery Sticks from a few varieties, including organic options, Sticks, vegan 4 [! The time and they turn out fine Estate News Room Vendors & information for fat and saturated content... At a 1:1 ratio, so there ’ s no math required varieties, including organic options,,! Butter all the time and they turn out fine butter all the flavor of real butter in a variety vegan!, which is 25 % of the 1.6 DV of ALA. 0 g trans fat at! Better taste than regular butter, including organic options, Sticks, vegan, non-GMO! Mg of ALA per serving, which is 25 % of the six best vegan butters that like. Spread and vegan Buttery Sticks from a few varieties, including organic options Sticks! For Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the store ’ s math! Comes in a few varieties, including organic options, Sticks, earth balance vegan buttery sticks review, etc vegan butters that like! Of margarine & spreads for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick Up at the!. Saturated fat content s no math required and they turn out fine Balance butters plant. Product review of Earth Balance Soy-Free Buttery Spread and vegan Buttery Sticks, spreads etc. In baking at a 1:1 ratio, so there ’ s no math required loved every delicious i...