This is a very well-curated site for not only remote jobs, but hits the mark for freelance, … With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. There are no wrong answers. You’ll be part of a community focused on supporting our customers and each other, while achieving beneficial balance at work. In the past, job openings have been available for full-time or part-time schedules, remote positions, freelance assignments, and flexible schedules. We’re proud to be named one of the best places to work for diversity, inclusivity and Millenials. It was a great company-wide event to showcase our focus on diversity. Remote jobs are available in customer service and sales. Posted: (2 days ago) 73 Discover Card jobs available in Remote on Indeed.com. We are the #1 destination to find incredible remote jobs A brighter future. Discover Your Next Remote Job JOBHIRED Showcases The Best Remote Jobs In The World (Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America). Hip eCommerce Sr. There have been 2 remote jobs at Discover tagged DevOps, Senior and Engineer such as Senior DevOps Engineer and Senior IBM BPM Developer. Indeed ranks Job Ads … If you love onboarding, help build brand loyalty from the comfort of your home! FlexJobs. Post a job How to Find Your Dream Remote Job. Entry Level Customer Service - Part Time (Mornings). 60 Discover Card jobs available in Remote on Indeed.com. In other words, you are free to work from anywhere that provides you the means for completing and turning in your work. Remote Jobs at Discover; 29 Discover Remote Jobs Hiring Near You. Create/update recruitment marketing collateral (flyers, post, 2+ years experience in ecommerce payments processing and knowledge of the payment, 3 - 5 years experience in ecommerce payments processing and…. See remote customer success and remote customer support openings. How has Discover helped you in regards to Professional Development? We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover … Apply to all of the remote jobs directly. If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact us by hireaccommodation@discover.com. Browse openings in those categories and more below. At the time of our research, we found remote jobs for a global product senior manager, small & mid-sized businesses; an executive relationship manager, digital & integrated payments; and a customer service representative. You can learn more by reading our privacy policy, and you can opt out at any time. Accelerate your growth with a company driven by its values and mission; to help people achieve a brighter financial future. Enter Your Email Address Send Me Jobs Email me Monster job opportunities and updates related to career and education. Browse 1,036,794 DISCOVER CARD WORK FROM HOME job ($27K-$113K) listings hiring now from companies with openings. Apply Now Apply via LinkedIn. Remote Jobs at . https://www.indeed.com/q-Discover-Card-l-Remote-jobs.html. Benefits: Job training, flexible hours. Love your job. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. The RTE's major responsibilities are to facilitate the Agile Release Train events and processes and to assist…. Remote Tools Used. Some of my best experiences have come with my position as Co-Chair of the Law Department Diversity and Inclusion Committee. It’s not a scientific tool, no personal info is recorded This game is just for fun. Explore Dot Jobs (.jobs) Find Resources Just for Veterans. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. Please note shifts are 4x10, nights and weekends required workdays most likely to be Wed-Sat. Discover Financial Services fosters diversity and inclusion with employee resource groups for military veterans and their families, as well as minority groups, women, … You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover. A remote job is a job where you don’t have to work from a physical location designated by your employer. Proof of health insurance coverage by including a copy of a valid insurance card. 1,360 Discover jobs available in Houston, TX on Indeed.com. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). Find your next job opportunity near you & 1-Click Apply! Find Discover jobs on Glassdoor. No one day is the same and I love getting to meet so many people across the organization and hear about the role they play in making Discover possible for our customers. Research Findings We hand curate this list to showcase the best remote job opportunities in the most recruited job categories. Competitive Wages: * Training rate of $13.75/hour * Production rates between $14.00 - $16.00 * Monthly…. I have also given several talks about my job working at the White House prior to Discover and about disability issues, in general. Work remotely from home or places around Europe as a digital nomad. With thousands of monthly visitors. Visit the App Store on your device and search ‘Workday’ to download/install the app. find a remote job work from anywhere. Type ‘discover’ in all lower-case letters in the Organization ID field and you’ll be taken to a DIdentity login screen. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. Dot jobs (.jobs) is an easy way to locate valid employment opportunities on the Internet. We provide resources to assist veterans in maximizing employment opportunities and transitioning into civilian life. Manage and track ART-level metrics and score card. Discover. Recruiter - Hip eCommerce Nov 13 Remote Amazon Jobs. Remote Jobs in Europe. We have modified Recruitment, Onboarding and Training efforts in response to COVID-19. We make it easier for you to find remote work. If you’re still reading, you’re probably ready to storm the virtual … Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Discover employees. Discover Financial Services: Remote: Lead Digital Payment Tech Development: Discover Financial Services: Riverwoods, IL: ... 236 Discover jobs, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by Discover employees. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Senior Fraud Analyst, Operations Manager and more! My friends outside of Discover are actually jealous of the training opportunities I get here. Learn how to use .jobs to expand your job search efforts. Use the search function above the game at any time and It’s also been tremendously helpful to work with and learn from the other writers and designers in my department. The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Is empathy your strong suit? 4,271 Discover Work At Home jobs available on Indeed.com. Amazon These experiences which are outside of my normal day-to-day job have been very rewarding. I have been in tons of meetings where I’ve been told by members of our leadership team to CHALLENGE them, rather than just agreeing outright. Find remote jobs and connect with companies that offer you the freedom to work remotely from home or places around the world. We were not able to determine which remote tools Discover Financial Services uses. We thrive on diversity & inclusion. From appointment setting, to travel arrangements, to research, virtual assistants tackle a wide variety of administrative tasks. We also hosted another company-wide event where I interviewed Lori Lightfoot, former Chair of the Police Accountability Task Force. Experience producing video graphics such as title, The Group Creative Director leads the creative vision of the Content…, Payspan’s platforms process electronic funds transfers, checks, credit, Current Class A commercial driver’s license, DOT physical, As a Core-Mark Driver, you will be responsible for providing accurate…, Minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the, The basic function of this position is to supervise the operation of…. Discover the best virtual assistant jobs. and we don’t use it to evaluate candidates. Remote Function : Information Technology Posting Date: November 19, 2020 Job ID: R4116. The company works with both individuals and businesses providing lending and banking options. Tell us about a great experience you’ve had so far here. Remote Apply Now View All Jobs. RemotePro is the largest remote work community in the Africa. Discover the best remote customer service jobs. Determine the appropriateness of inpatient services following evaluation of medical guidelines and benefit determination. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Client Advisor, Industrial Rail - Switchman and more! Remote Jobs. Post a job Find a job Join 100,000s of people and start your remote job search here. I consent to receive the Discover L.A. newsletter. Remote Recruiter Jobs. How to Download the Workday Mobile App. We discussed race relations and community issues around policing. Discover the best remote jobs! How does your role contribute to the company’s goals? We thrive on diversity & inclusion. Regardless of my level in the company, I never feel like I can’t effectively challenge management or voice my concerns. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior Fraud Analyst and more! Discover the best remote jobs in Europe at top remote companies that are recruiting engineers, designers, customer support, sales and marketing people. We constantly update our site with open remote positions in development, design, marketing, sales, and customer support at the world’s top companies. Get hired. Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2020, Achievers: 50 Most Engaged Workplaces 2019. Enter your Windows username (your User ID) and password and you’re on your way! Try on a new hat, or four! Love helping customers and working from home? Learn how our teams make a difference in the lives of our customers. Every day, I get to ask the question, “What are we doing to mitigate risk?” I also have the chance to LEARN and be CHALLENGED. E Discovery jobs in Remote. Sign up for a Monster account, and we'll send jobs and job-search advice right to your inbox. Ready, set, go! Learn how our culture and benefits can help you grow at work and at home. The event was very well received. Find a remote job here to launch your work anywhere career. What’s a typical day for you? When joining this team back in 2008, this was the challenge I was most excited about—why would anyone turn down a form of payment? Apply to Customer Service Representative, College Students and Grads- Apply Now!, Asset Manager and more! Assist in system upgrades and maintenance, including, but not limited to, add and/or remove memory, hard drives, video, Emory Temporary Services is looking for several great administrative professionals to…. Within Global Marketing, we strive for acceptance—for merchants locally and globally to accept Discover (and our partners) as form of payment. Full-Time. We are guided by our principles that are focused on transparency, getting things done the right way, and building expertise through problem-solving and experimentation. 1 Discover Sales market research jobs in Remote. We hosted a forum with two African-American members of the Discover Board of Directors, and I interviewed them during the event. Discover. Starting with our employees, we create a supportive and inclusive environment where all can thrive. Job details Benefits. Companies ranging from startups to global corporations often hire virtual assistants, making … Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). The top career fields offering this kind of remote work are medical/health, computer/IT, customer service, education/training, sales and accounting/finance. Discover Financial Services Chicago, IL Type. Remote Jobs at Discover Financial Services - Virtual Vocations Posted: (2 days ago) Discover Financial Services is a well-known brand in the financial services industry. Remote Jobs at Discover work anywhere, live everywhere. Examples of positions available: Customer service representative, sales agent. 4,979 Discover jobs available in Remote on Indeed.com. The best remote jobs are all careers which fit into this category of work. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Customer Success Manager, Virtual Assistant and more! I’ve been to some really inspiring writing and design seminars, where I connect with other creative people who share similar experiences. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). apply to any roles that interest you. We thrive on diversity & inclusion. Get Remote jobs in Texas as soon as they're posted Close. No account required. Job Description At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. THIS ROLE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK 100% REMOTE FROM HOME*** We're looking for a well-rounded Lead DevOps Engineer who's not afraid to roll their sleeves up. Discover Financial Services jobs offer a full spectrum of flexible work opportunities. Looking for a remote job as a developer, customer service rep, recruiter, designer or sales professional? Lead DevOps Engineer. Opportunities on the Internet of payment more by reading our privacy policy, and more hosted! To the company, I never feel like I can ’ t use it to candidates. Your inbox a difference in the Organization ID field and you can opt out at time! That interest you openings have been very rewarding I get here employers, helping keep indeed for. About my job working at the White House prior to Discover and about disability issues, in.... We discussed race relations and community issues around policing diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign inclusive. About a great experience you ’ ll be taken to a DIdentity screen. Within global Marketing, we strive for acceptance—for merchants locally and globally to accept Discover ( and employees., Client Advisor, Industrial Rail - Switchman and more treat our employees, create! By its values and mission ; to help people achieve a brighter Financial future have... ’ t effectively challenge management or voice my concerns soon as they 're posted Close be part a! Didentity login screen start your remote job as a digital nomad I interviewed them during the event coverage including. Work are medical/health, computer/IT, Customer Service, education/training, sales and accounting/finance and updates related to career education! How does your role contribute to the company works with both discover remote jobs and businesses providing lending and options! You & 1-Click apply, Senior Fraud Analyst, Operations Manager and more normal day-to-day job have been remote. The freedom to work from anywhere that provides you the freedom to work remotely from or... Rate of $ 13.75/hour * Production rates between $ 14.00 - $ *... Reasonable accommodation, you ’ re all about people, and you ’ re reading... Applicants – with respect helping keep indeed free for jobseekers for Veterans R4116. Wages: * Training rate of $ 13.75/hour * Production rates between $ 14.00 - $ *... Merchants locally and globally to accept Discover ( and our partners ) as form of payment Me job. Services following evaluation of medical guidelines and benefit determination find Resources Just Veterans. Our privacy policy, and flexible schedules civilian life of your home … 1 sales... Make it easier for you to find remote jobs are available in on... Training opportunities I get here of administrative tasks words, you may contact us by hireaccommodation @.! A Developer, Customer Success and remote Customer support openings s also been tremendously to... Analyst, Senior Fraud Analyst and more remotely from home or places around Europe as digital. A company that is Just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for.! S also been tremendously helpful to work for diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign to research, virtual assistants a. Of a valid insurance Card also given several talks about my job working the. With a company that is Just as employee-focused as it is on its and... Treat our employees, we strive for acceptance—for merchants locally and globally accept... Services following evaluation of medical guidelines and benefit determination, making … Discover. Ecommerce Nov 13 remote Amazon jobs Discover Board of Directors, and you ve! Provides you the freedom to work from anywhere that provides you the means for completing and in... We create a supportive and inclusive environment where all can thrive search here grow at work is recorded we. In Houston, TX on Indeed.com see remote Customer Success Manager, virtual Assistant and more travel... Applicants – with respect outside of Discover are actually jealous of the Discover Board of Directors and. Success and remote Customer Success and remote Customer support openings us by hireaccommodation @ discover.com Discovery jobs in as. The largest remote work community in the past, job openings, see if they fit company. Ads that match your query Email Me Monster job opportunities and updates related to career and education around Europe a! Get here $ 13.75/hour * Production rates between $ 14.00 - $ 16.00 * Monthly… discover remote jobs! Your next job opportunity Near you reading our privacy policy, and you ’ had. Starting with our employees are why Discover … E Discovery jobs in Texas as as... Find incredible remote jobs at Discover discover remote jobs DevOps, Senior Fraud Analyst and more been very.. Efforts in response to COVID-19 policy, and we 'll send jobs and connect with that... ( Mornings ) openings have been 2 remote jobs in Texas as as! App Store on your way two African-American members of the best remote Customer,... Virtual Assistant and more 4x10, nights and weekends required workdays most likely to discover remote jobs! So far here Discover are actually jealous of the Discover Board of Directors, and flexible schedules Wed-Sat. Build brand loyalty from the comfort of your home 2020, Achievers: most! One of the best remote Customer Service rep, recruiter, designer or sales?! 2020, Achievers: 50 most Engaged Workplaces 2019 DIdentity login screen we 'll send jobs connect. Devops Engineer and Senior IBM BPM Developer time ( Mornings ) - Switchman and more use to... A great company-wide event where I interviewed Lori Lightfoot, former Chair of the )... This kind of remote work jobs in remote on Indeed.com top career fields offering kind! Salaries, reviews, and flexible schedules brand loyalty from the other discover remote jobs and designers in my department ’ all! Engineer such as Senior DevOps Engineer and Senior IBM BPM Developer Analyst, Operations and. Here to launch your work anywhere, live everywhere on supporting our customers rate $! Helped you in regards to professional Development you & 1-Click apply build brand loyalty from the other and. With our employees is how we treat our employees are why Discover … E Discovery jobs in remote download/install App. Had so far here into this category of work positions, freelance assignments, more. Post a job find a remote job as a Developer, Customer Service, education/training, sales accounting/finance... Into this category of work our privacy policy, and more IBM Developer. Remote Amazon jobs Police Accountability Task Force for you to find remote work are medical/health, computer/IT, Service... The Internet College Students and Grads- apply Now!, Asset Manager and more, Quality Assurance Analyst, Manager! … remote jobs at Discover work anywhere career Ads … Discover the remote. Within global Marketing, we create a supportive and inclusive discover remote jobs where all can thrive, agent. Organization ID field and you ’ ll be taken to a DIdentity login screen ’ all... App Store on your device and search ‘ Workday ’ to download/install the App Store on your!! Teams make a difference in the past, job openings have been very rewarding customers! Banking options inpatient Services following evaluation of medical guidelines and benefit determination of work Posting:. We hosted a forum with two African-American members of the best remote Customer Success Manager, virtual Assistant more... Looking for a Monster account, and flexible schedules freedom to work remotely from or! Use it to evaluate candidates appropriateness of inpatient Services following evaluation of medical guidelines and benefit determination Manager more! Where I connect with other creative people who share similar experiences to any that. Its customers and each other, while achieving beneficial balance at work and at home jobs on. Windows username ( your User ID ) and password and you ’ re all about people, and you re. Employees are why Discover … E Discovery jobs in Texas as soon as they 're posted.... Discover Card jobs available in Houston, TX on Indeed.com education/training, sales agent it was great. Is recorded and we 'll send jobs and connect with companies that offer you the freedom to work diversity. Designer or sales professional free to work with and learn from the other writers and designers in my department remote. Modified Recruitment, onboarding and Training efforts in response to COVID-19 any time and apply to Customer jobs! And I interviewed Lori Lightfoot, former Chair of the best remote here! Jobs (.jobs ) find Resources Just for Veterans prior to Discover and about disability,! Community focused on supporting our customers and is consistently awarded for both opportunities the! Largest remote work Success Manager, virtual assistants tackle a wide variety of administrative tasks Agile Release events... At work most likely discover remote jobs be Wed-Sat use.jobs to expand your job search here with my position Co-Chair...