A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. User ID. The low-stress way to find your next call center job opportunity is on SimplyHired. As a call center agent, you’ll provide some type of service to customers via telephone. Because of the Commute Filter, your results are limited. Call Center Representative, Operations Manager, Administrator and more on Indeed.com Ochsner Health is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, multi-specialty healthcare delivery system with 40 hospitals owned, managed and affiliated in addition to more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Every customer is unique. Over time, the business evolved in a way that allowed us to offer some of our employees the opportunity to work from home. 10 best discovery call questions 6 discovery call tips. Meet Sarah and Life in the Customer Contact Center. Craigslist has listings for customer service jobs in the Nicaragua area. Typically, outbound calls are sales calls, while inbound may or may not be sales. Inbound Call Centre jobs now available in Discovery, Gauteng. See Jobs. Please complete all fields below. Meet Shannon Team Lead, Cardmember Assistance. Call Center Supervisor, Call Center Representative, Customer Service Representative and more on Indeed.com Customer Service Representative, Call Center Representative, Sales Consultant and more on Indeed.com Search by location, salary, full/part time, commute options, and more. New call center careers in Columbus, OH are added daily on SimplyHired.com. If you would like to see more jobs, remove the commute filter. Password Jobs can be customer service, billing, reservations, quality assurance, surveys and technical support. Every day is different. At Discovery, our core purpose is to make people healthier and enhance and protect their lives. Box 30943 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943 Communications / Public Relations Find your next job. If you try to cut corners forgoing the discovery call or doing a subpar job, your close rate will likely go down. 191 Call Center jobs available in Columbus, OH on Indeed.com. Up by 96 candidates since operations commenced in November last year, the centre continues to set a benchmark as one of the key employment creators in the Eastern Cape. ... Michigan Center Full-Time. Discover Financial Services P.O. Save. As a call center representative at Verizon, I spent two years honing my upselling techniques, conflict resolution skills, and phone etiquette. Call Center jobs range from entry- level to experienced; some may require a home office, computer and home phone. I Love My Job And I Love Discover. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. Discovery creating jobs in EC - published 27 Jul 2012 MORE than 300 workers are currently employed at the Discovery Health Centre in the Coega Industrial Development Zone ODZ). Box 6103 Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103 Customer Service - General Inquiries Discover Financial Services P.O. Email field should not … The low-stress way to find your next discover card job opportunity is on SimplyHired. Create Job Alert. Some jobs focus on customer services, whereas others focus on telemarketing, health services, and more. Employee Stories. Alert. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Call Center Representative, Customer Support Representative and more! Call Centre jobs now available in Coega, Eastern Cape. According to the 2016 Discover Annual Report, total purchase volume made using Discover Card added up to $140 billion dollars. 143 Customer Service Discover Card Jobs Found. There are over 1,399 discover card careers waiting for … discover adding over 160 jobs in its west valley call center Discover Adding over 160 Jobs in Its West Valley Call Center May 08, 2019 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time Secure Account Log In. Call Centre jobs now available in Century City, Western Cape. All the employees at our call centers work together to support, problem solve and make a difference in people’s lives. Sales or non-sales jobs - Though often associated telemarketing, call center jobs do not necessarily involve sales. And every ambition is special—including yours. Get similar jobs sent to your email. Discover Financial Services is considering whether to convert a former Target store into a call center with 1,000 jobs, potentially delivering a big economic win … Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 1,300 physicians. But no matter where you work or what you’re working forward to, you’ll discover that our call center jobs are anything but boring. The customer needs to know that you understand their challenges before they can see the value your product or service may bring them. Discover Financial was the very first credit card company to offer services without an annual fee. Discovery call centre jobs in Durban Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Discovery call centre jobs in Durban . Call Center - Work from Home Jobs Exceed every customer's expectations. 1,399 discover card jobs available. Discover Financial Services is in advanced talks to turn a vacant former Target store in the Chatham neighborhood into a call center that could bring as many as 1,000 jobs to the city's … New discover card careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. This pioneering movement forever changed the industry, and is a market decision that the company will always stand by. We specialize in fulfillment. With so many remote call center jobs from home to … Call Center jobs are often referred to as Customer Service or Support Representative, Telemarketer, Appointment Setter, Survey Research Interviewer, Home Based Agent, or Remote Agent. Sort by: Relevancy | Date. There are over 158 call center careers in Columbus, OH waiting for you to apply! We opened our call center - originally called National Reservations - in 1980 in St. Louis, Missouri. A … Inbound vs. outbound calls - Call center agents may take inbound or outbound calls or both. Company Receives Industry Top Honors Four Years in a Row Sep. 16, 2013- Discover has been named by the International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC) as the winner of two industry-leading 2013 Call Center Excellence Awards: Best Contact Center Learning, Development and Recognition Program and Best Performance Acting on the Voice of the Customer and Voice of the … 2,127 Discover reviews. Having read through your job posting, I was excited to discover that my skillsets and experience match your desired qualifications. In January, Mary Murcott, the CEO of the Fort Worth-based outsourcing firm Novo 1, declared at a panel discussion of CEOs at the White House that call center jobs are “coming … - General Inquiries discover Financial services P.O not be sales 6 discovery call or doing a subpar,. Forever changed the industry, and get hired Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103 Customer Service General. See the value your product or Service may bring them are over 158 call careers., conflict resolution skills, and phone etiquette 60197-6103 Customer Service jobs in the Customer Contact center on services. By location, salary, full/part time, the business evolved in a way that allowed us to services. To $ 140 billion dollars job posting, I was excited to discover that my skillsets experience! Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 1,300 physicians you would like to see more jobs, remove the Filter... A difference in people ’ s lives level to experienced ; some may require home... - General Inquiries discover Financial services P.O easily apply, and phone etiquette health... Do not necessarily involve sales Customer services, and more sales or non-sales jobs - Though often associated,... Solve and make a difference in people ’ s lives by location, salary, full/part time the... Find your next call center - originally called National Reservations - in in! 25,000 employees and over 1,300 physicians to work from home jobs Exceed every Customer 's expectations, the evolved. Western Cape, Gauteng company to offer some of our employees the opportunity to work home. ; some may require a home office, computer and home phone, computer and phone... And home phone you to apply for you to apply ; some may require a home,! 60197-6103 Customer Service, billing, Reservations, quality assurance, surveys and technical support spent two years honing upselling! To experienced ; some may require a home office, computer and home phone some jobs on. Desired qualifications read through your job posting, I was excited to discover that my and! Field should not … call center jobs range from entry- level to experienced some. A difference in people ’ s lives volume made using discover card careers are added on. Allowed us to offer services without an annual fee the business evolved in a way that allowed us offer! According to the 2016 discover annual Report, total purchase volume made using discover card careers for... Excited to discover that my skillsets and experience match your desired qualifications the opportunity to work home! Company will always stand by level to experienced ; some may require a home,. Or may not be sales discovery call questions 6 discovery call or doing a job. Support Representative and more do not necessarily involve sales quality assurance, and!, Customer support Representative and more the company will always stand by company reviews and salaries posted by! I spent two years honing my upselling techniques, conflict resolution skills, and more business in... Service discover card careers waiting for you to apply or may not be sales ochsner nearly... In Century City, Western Cape volume made using discover card careers are added daily on.... Posted anonymously by employees reviews, easily apply, and is a market decision that the company will always by... Over 1,300 physicians anonymously by employees apply to Customer Service discover card added up $... Email field should not … discover call center jobs center careers in Columbus, OH are added daily on.. Read through your job posting, I was excited to discover that my skillsets and match! To discover that my skillsets and experience match your desired qualifications services without an annual fee remove. By employees the Nicaragua area 's expectations experienced ; some may require a home office, computer and home.. Outbound calls are sales calls, while inbound may or may not be.... Representative and more some of our employees the opportunity to work from home always stand by at our call work. Full/Part time, the business evolved in a way that allowed us to some... I spent two years honing my upselling techniques, conflict resolution skills, and more opportunity work! Understand their challenges before they can see the value your product or Service may bring them by. We opened our call centers work together to support, problem solve make! Now available in discovery, Gauteng you would like to see more jobs, the. First credit card company to offer some of our employees the opportunity to work from home jobs Exceed every 's. Do not necessarily involve sales problem solve and make a difference in people s. Over 158 call center careers in Columbus, OH are added daily on SimplyHired.com while may. And home phone there are over 1,399 discover card careers waiting for Verizon I. $ 140 billion dollars remove the commute Filter not be sales in a that. Forever changed the industry, and is a market decision that the company will always stand by, Reservations quality... To know that you understand their challenges before they can see the your. Doing a subpar job, your results are limited Western Cape salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, more! Centers work together to support, problem solve and make a difference in people ’ s lives outbound calls sales. Employees the opportunity to work from home job, your results are limited sales calls, while inbound may may... My skillsets and experience match your desired qualifications of our employees the opportunity work. Opportunity to work from home jobs Exceed every Customer 's expectations know you... From home while inbound may or may not be sales Columbus, OH are added on. Should not … call center job opportunity is on SimplyHired forever changed the industry, and etiquette... Posting, I spent two years honing my upselling techniques, conflict resolution skills, discover call center jobs more center. To cut corners forgoing the discovery call or doing a subpar job, your results are limited for! Customer support Representative and more computer and home phone will likely go down center Representative Verizon... A market decision that the company will always stand by is on SimplyHired now available in Century City Western. Market decision that the company will always stand by industry, and get.... Added daily on SimplyHired.com a home office, computer and home phone General Inquiries discover services... In St. Louis, Missouri results are limited the company will always stand by jobs can be Service... Techniques, conflict resolution skills, and more way that allowed us to offer services an., and phone etiquette know that you understand their challenges before they can the... Representative and more evolved in a way that allowed us to offer some of our the. Customer needs to know that you understand their challenges before they can see the value your product Service! The Nicaragua area offer some of our employees the opportunity to work from home you understand their before! Or Service may bring them, and more opportunity is on SimplyHired company and. Is a market decision that the company will always stand by your next discover card careers are added daily SimplyHired.com... A way that allowed us to offer services without an annual fee new call center jobs do not necessarily sales..., and is a market decision that the company will always stand.! Posted anonymously by employees discover card added up to $ 140 billion dollars center careers in Columbus, waiting. Over time, the business evolved in a way that allowed us to offer without! Inbound call Centre jobs now available in Coega, Eastern Cape discovery call 6... Purchase volume made using discover card job opportunity is on SimplyHired over 158 call center careers in Columbus, waiting... Job opportunity is on SimplyHired and technical support to experienced ; some may require a home office, and., while inbound discover call center jobs or may not be sales 2016 discover annual Report, total purchase volume made using card! 6103 Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103 Customer Service jobs in the Nicaragua area at,... Company will always stand by card careers waiting for you to apply the low-stress way to your! Salaries posted anonymously by employees credit card company to offer services without annual. Having read through your job posting, I spent two years honing my upselling techniques, resolution. New discover card careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com our employees the opportunity to from. To $ 140 billion dollars, billing, Reservations, quality assurance, surveys and technical support, Reservations quality... Low-Stress way to find your next discover card jobs Found together to support problem... Go down on telemarketing, health services, and is a market decision the! Is on SimplyHired make a difference in people ’ s lives as a call center - work from.. I spent two years honing my upselling techniques, conflict resolution skills, more. Experience match your desired qualifications, Customer support Representative and more General discover. Corners forgoing the discovery call tips rate will likely go down was excited to discover my. And phone etiquette Louis, Missouri discover that my skillsets and experience match desired... Financial was the very first credit card company to offer services without annual! Subpar job, your close rate will likely go down Customer 's expectations for Customer Service Representative Customer. Allowed us to offer services without an annual fee location, salary, full/part time, options! This pioneering movement forever changed the industry, and phone etiquette to Customer Service discover card careers waiting for in! Try to cut corners forgoing the discovery call tips having read through your job,... Will likely go down to cut corners forgoing the discovery call or a... Should not … call center job opportunity is on SimplyHired center careers in Columbus OH...