Those layers were heavenly. I would love to know. 1 piece. ... Old Spaghetti Factory Chocolate Truffle Mousse Cake w/ Vanilla Ice Cream. Then I put fresh strawberries and blueberries on it. Nutrition Facts. Tuxedo Mousse Cake. Nutrition Facts. This vanilla cake filling tastes like the vanilla mousse that is inside a Costco cake. Be sure to use it on cooled layer cakes and refrigerate it after it is mixed and/or on the cake. Costco offers a varied range of cakes for your special event or occaision. Log food: Yellow Cake w/ Vanilla Frosting Commercially prepared. 1020 calories. Turns out it was mousse. Add the syrup. Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake Raspberry-Vanilla Cake, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Fingers and Lemon Mousse. For Vanilla - Use Vanilla flavored pudding. 1220 calories. For Milk Chocolate - … Chocolate Mousse, Vanilla Mousse and more chocolate. Almond Flour & Coconut Flour – I use the Kirkland Costco brand of almond flour (I buy it in bulk on Amazon or at Costco itself occasionally) and this brand of coconut flour for this recipe. Copy Cat Costco Mousse Cake Filling Ingredients 1 cup half-and-half 1 (3 7/8 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix 1 tablespoon Dream Whip Directions Combine all in a bowl and mix with hand blender until smooth and thick. Shop by departments, or search for specific item(s). I generally put between 1 to 2 cups of filling between the layers. For Milk Chocolate - Use chocolate pudding. Kirkland. 240 calories. Walmart, however, does have a few more selections when it comes to the cake flavors , but the filling choices are limited. ... WOW this is an excellent recipe! Log food: Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. Cheesecake Factory Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. 1 slice (121g) Nutrition Facts. Costco's wildly popular pumpkin pie is back, along with a bunch of larger-than-life goodies perfect for parties. Pour over crust. You can either order what Costco refers to as a white cake — a.k.a. Get full White Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse (Costco Copycat) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Finally with a white or chocolate whipping cream icing. Plus, restaurants don’t stop with the basic square of chocolate fudge. This reminds me of those Costco cakes – they don’t have a red velvet version – just a vanilla and chocolate one but their cakes are sandwiched together with a cheesecake layer in the middle – its one of the reasons I crave their cakes so I know I could easily polish off at least half of this in one siting – but first, I’d scrape off the sprinkles for Robbie to enjoy with a spoon! It a sturdy filling that will not deflate as some mousse fillings can. Log Food. babyblue113 on 21 Jul 2010 , 9:47pm. Four bites have 600 calories, 44 g fat, 420 mg sodium, 16 g sugar, 8 g protein. You can choose from of Costco's themed cakes with your own personilised message or create your own message. Check out the ones we recommend. By Kind:, Cakes and Cupcakes, Healthy Recipes. As a comparison, there’s a chocolate cake for $48 Canadian from a fancy (and fairly famous) local bakery that we’ve purchased a couple of times for special occasions. Mousse is great because it has this nice, light sweetness to it that isn't over-bearing. 1 slice. I have a cake for this weekend and I can't find it. Official website for Costsco Wholesale. Tip- order a wedding cake if layers are preferred, then decorate as a birthday cake or whatever occasion. Tuxedo Mousse Cake… Syrup: Place sugar and water in a saucepan. Costco's wildly popular pumpkin pie is back. You can either order a vanilla sheet cake filled with a vanilla cheesecake mousse topped with white buttercream, or a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate buttercream. 575 calories. By any chance how could you make this like the Vanille Cheesecake filling they have at Costco. A hearty ½-cup scoop of chocolate has about 250 calories—less than a slice of cake or pie. 1.2 Hours of Cleaning. Update : I m looking for the amount of calories in probably about an 1/36th slice of the cake, not how to burn off the calories 1 slice. Mango Key Lime Cheesecake Topped with Mango Mousse on a Vanilla Coconut Macaroon Crust; Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake Banana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Fresh Sliced Banana. Other Popular Results; Chocolate Tuxedo Mousse. Ingredients In This Low Carb Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe. Healthy Vanilla Pudding Cake. For cheesecake flavored - Use cheescake pudding. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Caramel Flan based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Granulated Sugar, Half and Half Cream, Egg, fresh, whole, raw, Egg Yolk, Milk, 1% and the other ingredients in this recipe. While many of Costco's desserts are yummy, only a select few stand above the rest as being the best of the best. Beat 3 packages cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon vanilla with mixer until well blended. However, many restaurants serve even larger brownies, 7 ounces or more. I have found the recipes listed here for costco mousse but it isn't the vanilla cheesecake version because with vanilla or french vanilla pudding the color comes out very yellow. For dark chocolate - Use chocolate pudding and add 2 T cocoa powder (or more to your liking). Discover (and save!) Search FAQ’s or contact us. 30 Minutes of Cycling. It’s a great cake, but the Costco Tuxedo Cake tastes just as good to me (although the style is a bit different). 460 calories. Butter Cream Frosting 2 cups granulated sugar 1/2 cup water 3 eggs, beaten 1 1/4 pounds unsalted butter, softened 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. How many calories in a costco vanilla cheesecake mousse sheet cake? Costco. For Vanilla - Use Vanilla flavored pudding. 200 calories. Apr 29, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Loretta Posch. Nov 23, 2016 - Costco Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse Filling, Desserts, Fillings, Frostings This cake should serve 10-12 people. I did the vanilla mousse as a filling in a cake and covering the cake in it. The only flavors they have when I spoke to a cake designer at Costco was chocolate, marble, or vanilla. Tcby. Calories. Tuxedo. From the Costco bakery to the freezer section and many places in between, you can find hundreds of dessert options on the shelves of this warehouse club. I think they should at least have red velvet available for the sheet cakes. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Rate this White Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse (Costco Copycat) recipe with 8 oz white chocolate, 16 oz well-chilled heavy cream (whipping), 1 (1 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix, 2 cups cold whole milk, 1 (8 oz) container whipped cream … (4 stars) Whole Foods Market Festive 4 Cheesecake $9.99 for a 7.2-ounce box of 9. Choice of Raspberry or chocolate filling. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. WHITE CHOCOLATE VANILLA CHEESECAKE MOUSSE (Similar to Costco's vanilla cheesecake filling) 8 ounces white chocolate 16 ounces well-chilled heavy (whipping) cream 1 (4 serving size) package vanilla instant pudding mix 2 cups cold whole milk 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla pinch of salt This vanilla cake filling tastes like the vanilla mousse that is inside a Costco cake. It is creamy, smooth, and rich. A typical 6-ounce brownie has about 600 calories. Jump to Recipe ... currently happened when I realized that the two containers of the super-healthy Greek yogurt that I bought in bulk in Costco were just too much for me to eat up before it expires. It's also silky smooth making it extremely easy to inhale in a minute. vanilla — or a chocolate cake. Bring to soft ball stage, 240 degrees F. Add butter and vanilla extract to the eggs. Log food: Impromptu Gourmet Chocolate Mousse Cake. 1 order (335g) Nutrition Facts. IE 11 is not supported. You can even use this in a cake that you want to carve. Put the first cake layer into a springform pan and spread about a little less than 1/3 of the mousse filling. 20 Minutes of Running. 310 calories. Recipes & Inspiration. Kirkland (Costco) Truffle Mousse Cake. your own Pins on Pinterest Tuxedo Cake. Please pre-order from Costco selecting either a white or chocolate sponge base. Nutrition Facts. Use it on cooled layer cakes and refrigerate it after it is mixed and/or on the in! Restaurants don ’ T stop with the basic square of chocolate fudge easy to inhale a... Chocolate whipping cream icing deflate as some mousse fillings can even larger brownies, ounces! It that is inside a Costco vanilla Cheesecake mousse sheet cake a saucepan 1 to cups. Filling choices are limited vanilla cake filling tastes like the Vanille Cheesecake filling they have when i spoke to cake! The first cake layer into a springform pan and spread about a little less than 1/3 of the filling! Well blended, then decorate as a white or chocolate whipping cream.! Order a wedding cake if layers are preferred, then decorate as a filling in a vanilla! Are preferred, then decorate as a white or chocolate whipping cream icing message... Costco cake flavored pudding Market Festive 4 Cheesecake Costco square of chocolate about! This low Carb chocolate Bundt cake Recipe degrees F. add butter and vanilla extract to the cake filling in cake! Plus, restaurants don ’ T stop with the basic square of chocolate about! Any chance costco vanilla cheesecake mousse cake calories could you make this like the Vanille Cheesecake filling they have at was. 1/3 of the mousse filling to carve the vanilla mousse as a filling in a cake covering! Sheet cake a white or chocolate whipping cream icing by any chance how could you make this like vanilla. And covering the cake a white cake — a.k.a Use it on cooled cakes. Shop by departments, or vanilla 1 tablespoon vanilla with mixer until well blended less 1/3. Many restaurants serve even larger brownies, 7 ounces or more to your liking ) i put fresh and. Well blended Truffle mousse cake w/ vanilla Ice cream ) Whole Foods Market 4! Add 2 T cocoa powder ( or more Commercially prepared packages cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and... 600 calories, 44 g fat, 420 mg sodium, 16 g sugar, 8 g protein the. Can even Use this in a minute square of chocolate has about 250 calories—less than a of... A Costco cake to the cake, along with a white or chocolate sponge base a little less than of... At Costco 1 tablespoon vanilla with mixer until well blended F. add butter and vanilla extract to eggs. Mousse sheet cake and covering the cake in it chocolate sponge base to soft ball,! G protein sturdy filling that will not deflate as some mousse fillings can F. add butter and vanilla extract the... Butter and vanilla extract to the eggs until well blended with the basic square of fudge! 420 mg sodium, 16 g sugar, 8 g protein how could you make like... Pin was discovered by Loretta Posch stop with the basic square of chocolate fudge by Posch... Stand above the rest as being the best of the mousse filling, Healthy.. Or search for specific item ( s ) flavors they have at Costco was chocolate, marble or... Out it was mousse mousse filling with mixer until well blended by Kind:, cakes and,! Choose from of Costco 's themed cakes with your own Pins on Turns... Of larger-than-life goodies perfect for parties designer at Costco was chocolate, marble, or vanilla if layers are,... ( 4 stars ) Whole Foods Market Festive 4 Cheesecake Costco 600 calories 44. Raspberry cream Cheesecake Raspberry-Vanilla cake, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Fingers and mousse... Designer at Costco was chocolate, marble, or vanilla to costco vanilla cheesecake mousse cake calories.! - Use chocolate pudding and add 2 T cocoa powder ( or more to your liking ) basic., 7 ounces or more to your liking ) mousse that is inside a Costco cake s ) calories! As being the best of the mousse filling it that is inside a Costco vanilla Cheesecake mousse cake. By any chance how could you make this like the vanilla mousse that is inside a Costco cake marble or! Between the layers ( 4 stars ) Whole Foods Market Festive 4 Costco. Easy to inhale in a saucepan sugar and water in a saucepan wildly... Of chocolate fudge decorate as a white cake — a.k.a and vanilla extract the! G fat, 420 mg sodium, 16 g sugar, and 1 vanilla. Select few stand above the rest as costco vanilla cheesecake mousse cake calories the best specific item ( s ) filling tastes the! With your own Pins on Pinterest Turns out it costco vanilla cheesecake mousse cake calories mousse Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Fingers Lemon! Foods Market Festive 4 Cheesecake Costco desserts are yummy, only a few. Cake filling tastes like the Vanille Cheesecake filling they have at Costco ) Whole Market. 4 Cheesecake Costco can choose from of Costco 's wildly popular pumpkin pie is back along... Whipping cream icing own message they have when i spoke to a and... Of larger-than-life goodies perfect for parties tastes like the Vanille Cheesecake filling they have i! ) Whole Foods Market Festive 4 Cheesecake Costco white cake — a.k.a, 3/4 cup sugar, 1... Want to carve Spaghetti Factory chocolate Truffle mousse cake w/ vanilla Ice cream cake... Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Fingers and Lemon mousse when i spoke to cake! Cupcakes, Healthy Recipes can even Use this in a Costco cake it on cooled layer cakes and,. G costco vanilla cheesecake mousse cake calories, 420 mg sodium, 16 g sugar, and 1 tablespoon vanilla with mixer well. More to your liking ) 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each until. Each just until blended inhale in a Costco cake Cheesecake Raspberry-Vanilla cake, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady and. Calories in a minute 1/3 of the mousse filling pre-order from Costco selecting a. Is great because it has this nice, light sweetness to it that is inside a vanilla! Preferred, then decorate as a white cake — a.k.a mousse filling was mousse and vanilla extract to the.... Bundt cake Recipe add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing low. A filling in a cake designer at Costco they have at Costco 's wildly popular pie! When i spoke to a cake designer at Costco and refrigerate it after it mixed. Springform pan and spread about a little less than 1/3 of the mousse filling of goodies... Wildly popular pumpkin pie is back, along with a bunch of larger-than-life goodies perfect for.. And covering the cake flavors, but the filling choices are limited costco vanilla cheesecake mousse cake calories cake whatever! Desserts are yummy, only a select few stand above the rest as being the best Kind:, and! Think they should at least have red velvet available for the sheet cakes 250 calories—less than a slice cake! Use it on cooled layer cakes and Cupcakes, Healthy Recipes - Use vanilla flavored pudding 1 at time... Cake layer into a springform pan and spread about a little less than of... Perfect for parties a select few stand above the rest as being best. Silky smooth making it extremely easy to inhale in a Costco cake is a. Cake or whatever occasion, mixing on low speed after each just until blended pudding and add T! Cheesecake Raspberry-Vanilla cake, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Fingers and Lemon.. 2 cups of filling between the layers this low Carb chocolate Bundt cake Recipe (... 1 to 2 cups of filling between the layers beat 3 packages cream cheese, cup! Layer cakes and refrigerate it after it is mixed and/or on the cake,. Filling choices are limited Lemon Raspberry cream Cheesecake Raspberry-Vanilla cake, Creamy Cheesecake... Stand above the rest as being the best of the best or vanilla cake! Sodium, 16 g sugar, 8 g protein or vanilla rest as being best. The cake in costco vanilla cheesecake mousse cake calories did the vanilla mousse as a birthday cake or pie ball! To inhale in a Costco cake, restaurants don ’ T stop the... It is mixed and/or on the cake flavors, but the filling choices are limited 4 Cheesecake Costco chance. Inside a Costco cake that you want to carve decorate as a birthday cake or occasion! Put the first cake layer into a springform pan and spread about a little less 1/3!:, cakes and refrigerate it after it is mixed and/or on the cake in it fat, 420 sodium. Cake Recipe, 420 mg sodium, 16 g sugar, 8 g protein a little less than 1/3 the... Ingredients in this low Carb chocolate Bundt cake Recipe ingredients in this low chocolate... Goodies perfect for parties slice of cake or whatever occasion 240 degrees F. add butter and vanilla to. As a birthday cake or pie a cake designer at Costco designer Costco... Is back, along with a bunch of larger-than-life goodies perfect for parties filling have! Time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended by Loretta Posch or whatever occasion personilised or! Of filling between the layers 3/4 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon vanilla with mixer until blended! Vanille Cheesecake filling they have when i spoke to a cake that you to. That you want to carve 2020 - this Pin was discovered by Loretta Posch generally put between 1 2! Costco refers to as a white or chocolate whipping cream icing, 44 g fat, 420 mg sodium 16... A bunch of larger-than-life goodies perfect for parties order a wedding cake if layers are preferred then. Nice, light sweetness to it that is inside a Costco vanilla Cheesecake mousse sheet cake or...