I expected it to be a bit bigger. It is pure and has perfect scent. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Manufacturer and exporter of East Mediterranean canned and preserved foods since 1930, including a Lebanese ethnic foods. It is made from 100% rose petals and is a natural by-product of rose oil production – the smell is like a walk through a blooming rose garden, it’s simply heavenly. Honest Kids Kids Super Fruit Punch Organic Fruit Juice, Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Original Flavor, 1 Resealable Pack, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Cortas Rose Water (300ml) Rose water, which is a by-product of the production of rose oil, is used to flavour food. This finest grade rose water (Cortas Rose Water) has none of the sickly sweetness that is often associated with the product. Other than Using in a varity of cooking applications Rose Water can be used in a facial mask. Get free shipping. $3.99: Gift Wrapping: Options available Quantity: Share > Product Description. Premium quality. Product design and development at Cortas follow established procedures designed to ensure optimum results and highest customer satisfaction rates. Product Reviews. Cortas Combo Pack - 1) Cortas Rose Water 10 Fl. I use it for so many things. Cortas - Rose Water: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sugar Syrup: Add 2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of water, 2 teaspoons of Cortas Rose Water and 2 teaspoons of Cortas Orange Blossom Water in a medium pan. Originally used in Persia and North Africa, it is the distinctive flavour of Turkish delight and can also be used to enhance savoury dishes such as tagines. Please try again. Oh and I have used it as part of my Wicca practice so all in all really reccomend this product for a variety of things! Product of Lebanon. Made from 100 Percent rose petals - oriental Damascena roses; available in 300 ml – 10 fl oz, 500 ml – 17 fl oz and 20 Litre – 676 fl oz sizes. weight: 0.3 Kilograms: Item Dimensions LxWxH: 5.6 x 5.6 x … Directions: Instructions: Summer Drink: Add 2 tablespoons of Cortas Rose Water and 1 teaspoon of sugar to a glass of cold water. Oz., & 2) Cortas Orange Blossom Water 10 Fl. I've also used it for helping with a scratchy throat as i sometimes get throat infections and this helps, I've used it to sooth tooth/gum pain when combined with a clove or two as well as for cleaning newly pierced ears and mixed in hair masks/arctic fox hair dye. Made in Lebanon this rose water is good quality. Rose water contains between 10 and 50 percent rose oil. I use it for making face masks and as toner. Sadaf Water, Rose. You can also use it in desserts. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 15, 2020. This brand, while used for cooking, is a much more efficient and natural rose water toner than basically anything else you can buy. 10 oz. Rose water has many beneficial properties. It is often used in religious ceremonies, as well as in the food industry. www.cortasfood.com. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. It would also be lovely as a linen spray. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 8, 2020. It's very refreshing and soothing, and the smell is lovely. I mix in with face masks, use as cleansers, it helps with my dry eyes/lips, I use it to soothe minor cat scratches and for helping with acne. | 5 answered questions. Add some saffron threads and a couple of drops of rose water. Product of Lebanon. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. However, the same product can come in different forms. Summer Drink: Add 2 tablespoons of Cortas Rose Water and 1 teaspoon of sugar to a glass of cold water. I've been buying the Cortas rose water from my local indian store and using it for my face, by putting it in a spray bottle and spritzing it all over. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Perfect for my serum. Rosewater is a byproduct of making rose perfume, an ancient process that originated in Persia (present day Iran) centuries ago by steam-distilling crushed rose petals to obtain their essential oils (rosewater is the liquid that remains; it can also be made by steeping rose petals in hot water). Rose water has strong floral notes that pair well with spices like saffron, cardamom, and jasmine; nuts like almonds, pistachios, and coconuts; and fruits like oranges and lemons. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Sold by Canadian Online Stores and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Related Products. Earn Loyalty Points. Start by adding a small amount of the rose water – it is easier to add than take away, and the perfume is quite intense. It's food grade and I bought it for making marzipan but it's such a good price I'm going to use it on my face, with glycerin 50/50 for an excellent moisturizer. Add Rose Water to your bath water and use Rose Water as a moisturizer after your bath. You can edit your question or post anyway. Price: $12.04 ($12.04 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping. Ok so this is by far the best value for money rose water ever. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Please see our full disclaimer below. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Since 1930. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . Besides that the product is good. This product may not be right for you. Should I store rose water in the fridge and how long can I keep it after opening the bottle? Aromatic Cuisine. Buy high quality Cortas Rose Water 300ml online from Somayas Kitchen. I particularly like that the scent is not overpowering as I am sensitive to strong scented products. Bitarome All Natural Rose Blossom Water for Cooking, 1L (33.81oz) | for Nougats, Turkish Delights, Baklava and More. by Cortas. Pure Sandalwood Powder - Organic Sandalwood Dust - Culinary Grade, Raw, Vegan, Non-GMO, Natural, Organic Neem Leaves powder (AZADIRACHTA INDICA) for PIMPLE FREE CLEAR SKIN NATURALLY by Malvaniya Herbal Care (100 Grams), Neminath Herbal Care Rose Petals Powder (100g), Organic Dried Rose Petals, Culinary Grade (112 Grams/4 Ounces), Jiva Organics Organic Fenugreek Seeds 7 ounce - Non-GMO, Whole Methi Seed for Cooking, Sprouting, Beauty & More, Organic Pure Saffron, Premium Grade A, Kashmir Valley (2 Grams). Cortas Rose Water. this scented water is also added in small quantities to regular drinking … Simmer for about 5 minutes. Customers also viewed. It has a nice flavour. To be wholeheartedly enjoyed chilled on its own or as part of a cocktail; summer drink: Add 2 tablespoons of Cortas Rose Water and 1 teaspoon of sugar to a glass of cold water; stir and add ice cubes. 100% Natural Orange Peel (CITRUS AURANTIUM) Powder by Malvaniya Herbal Care (100 g). Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 3 Cortas: Ingredients: Pure rose flower water. I used this in my Chinese adzuk bean cake. Browse Gus's Community Market. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Safaroma Saffron Threads | 2 Grams - 300 Servings | Harvested from Himalayan Mounta... Rose Water Facial Toner Pure Natural Moroccan Rosewater Hydrosol Face Spray 4 oz by... TooGet Fragrant Natural Red Rose Buds Rose Petals Organic Dried Flowers Wholesale, ... Natural Organic Co. Calcium Bentonite Green Healing Clay | Natural Facial Mask for ... Fine Afghan Saffron (5 Gram)| Finest Premium Saffron Threads | 100 % Pure – Handpic... Rose Water Spray Mist Toner (4 Oz 120 ml) for Face Eyes Skin and Hair - 100% Pure O... MQUPIN Organic Rose Bud Tea Dried Red Rose Petal Flower Edible Buds Detox Tea (Red ... Grace & Stella Rose Water Spray (240ml) | Calming Rose Water Facial Mist | G&S Rose... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 29, 2020. 99. I read online that there's a lot of health benefits to drinking rose water. Cortas Orange Blossom Water 300 ML (10 FL OZ) Orange blossom water is distilled water that contains the essential oils of the orange blossom. Rose Water. Cortas Rose Water: Cortas Rose Water is made up of natural Ingredients in it. Cortas Rose Water. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Besides the size I know this rose water will be good since Ive used it in the past. Persian Basket offers Cortas Rose Water at 300 ml - 10 fl oz for 1.99 per bottle. It helps soothe headaches and eliminate bad breath. Rose water water is very used in mediterranean deserts such as baklava, knafeh and maamoul. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Cortas rose water for sale is popular in … Nielsen-Massey Rose Water. There was a problem completing your request. Cortas's rose water packs a multitude of sweet and savory applications and is a powerful addition to any cook’s pantry. CORTAS Cortas Baba Ghansh $3.19. Just curious. Although on the expensive side, I received in perfect condition. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. This rosewater is wonderful, best I've used. Pretty small for the money. Rose water is traditionally an aromatic enhancer and is in many Mediterranean and worldly dessert dishes. The bottle was leaking when it arrived. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Product of Lebanon. These are popular in many dishes including Central American, South American, Cuban, Caribbean, Indian, Middle Eastern and vegetarian dishes. It’s a versatile base that can be used for cooking, baking or even skin care! ROLAND Roland Classic Water Crackers $3.39. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. If you have rose water at home, can you tell me what you are using for? Sugar Syrup: Add 2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of water, 2 teaspoons of Cortas Rose Water and 2 teaspoons of Cortas Orange Blossom Water in a medium pan. It is x10 better than the Mario badescu facial spray and when applied with cotton rounds leaves face very tamed and feeling smooth, and never too oily. I have tasted it too and it doesn't have a strong chemical taste like a lot of rose waters. Sprinkle a few drops into ice water for an amazing transformation. Just try to resist dabbing a little on your wrists … Add a dash of Cortas Lemon Juice Substitute or natural lemon. Mawared or Rose Water is very used in Mediterranean deserts such as Baklava, Knafeh and Maamoul. Nielsen-Massey Rose Water. Gus's Community Market. Cortas Rose Water contains 100% pure and natural Rose Water in it. Value for money please support this brand as they know what they are doing! Rose water can be incorporated into skin masks, and it makes for a perfect, fragrant additive to lotions, making it’s a great alternative to more expensive rose waters … Product of Lebanon. See 18 member reviews and photos. The next time you dollop creme friche over your dessert, add a teaspoon of rose flower water beforehand. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Details Cortas Rose Water is a premium brand of rose water produced in Lebanon. I use it for cocktails and it does not disappoint. Good product. No Additives, Vegan, Rose Water Facial Toner by Leven Rose, Pure Organic Natural Moroccan Rosewater Hydrosol Face Spray 118 ml, Heritage Store Rosewater | Eau de Rose | Mist | 8 oz, Heritage Store Rosewater | Eau de Rose | Pour | 8 oz. Stir and add ice cubes. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Thanks Add to Cart. Now, it does give a summer drink suggestion, saying to add 2 tbsp of the rose water to a glass of regular water … Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Overall it is very good. 10 oz. Oz - Total 2 Bottles. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. However, I found it much cheaper in ASDA. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Sold by VintagephiliaCom and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Cortas Rose Water, 10oz. Available in 94105. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It is bit pricey but I won’t mind because it is pure and of good quality. I bought a bottle of rose water in the supermarket about a month ago. Pure rose flower water. It is free from artificial falvors, chemicals and any preservative in it. Rose Water. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 4.3 out of 5 stars 88 ratings. The Cortas Rose Water is a Lebanese style Rose Petal water. 4 fl oz. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. Quantity: 1. Add a splash of rosewater to a creamy tapioca or rice pudding and sprinkle with chopped pistachios to make a simple dessert elegant. 10 fl oz. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Cortas Rose Water, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Product Description. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 8, 2020. Also available at 2 stores in your area. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 12, 2020. Related Products. I use this as a toner - it's much cheaper than cosmetic rose water and doesn't have added ingredients. Check out cortas water rose rose water 500ml at woolworths.com.au. Had a gentle hint of roses for my rose water thins. The clear-coloured rose water works well in syrups, baklava, ice creams, meringues and even rice puddings. Order 24/7 at our online supermarket It adds a hint of a citrus scent to foods and compliments the fl Al Wadi Rose Water. Ingredients: Rose Water. Product Title (2 Pack) Cortas Rose Water - 10 oz. I use it for baking. Love the smell of rose water. Current Price $19.99 $ 19. Suitable for vegetarians. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. 12.7 fl oz. Because it is based on natural extracts, ti safe and have no side effect on skin or … We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Cortas rose water for sale can be used to flavor pastries, cakes, tea, and savory dishes. This rose water is made by boiling rose petals in water, and then capturing and condensing the steam. In places like Spain and Morocco, rose water is prominent in many cake and pastry dishes as well as certain kinds of coffee. Use this for my locs and loved it. It leaves a mild rose fragrance on the skin which is very refreshing. And of … Carlo Rose Water. Originated in the Middle East, rose water adds a floral fragrance to any dish and has made its mark, Buy Cortas Rose Water … Stir and add ice cubes. Rose water in it is taken from the healthy and fresh rose Flowers and no additives or artificial fragrance is added in it. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. This product is very expensive for the little that you get, however it does smell and taste like fresh roses. It also has Religious importance in Asia and Europe. The bottle arrived quickly. pure rose flower water. Unable to add item to Wish List. The cap was not broken nor the glass but it was leaking around the cap. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Please try your search again later. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This scented water is also added in small quantities to regular drinking water and coffee, giving everyday drinks the aroma of the Mediterranean. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. They tasted devine with a hint of rose, not overpowering like the rose essence I added on previous occasions. This product worked great in my cookies. Update. I opened it and left it in the pantry at room temperature. Rose water is a very common product for the use in foods and medicines. Sugar Syrup: Add 2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of water, 2 teaspoons of Cortas Rose Water and 2 teaspoons of Cortas Orange Blossom Water in a medium pan. This is a great rose water. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. CORTAS ROSE WATER 500ml $ 6.40. Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. It says the only ingredient is rose water. Rose Water can be used as a face lotion for all skin types to tone Rose water is a popular distillate among Persian people. With more than 80 years of experience, Cortas aims to bring the finest quality Lebanese products to every corner of the world. On Amazon and taste like a lot of health benefits to drinking rose water will be since! Teaspoon of sugar to a glass of cold water ’ s a versatile base that can be for... The little that you have a strong chemical taste like fresh roses like a lot of rose, overpowering... Adzuk bean cake i 've used water at home, can you tell me what you using! You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease and any preservative it... Strong scented products this product is very refreshing many cake and pastry dishes as well in. My Chinese adzuk bean cake: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley cooking applications water! Leaking around the cap refreshing and soothing, and the smell is lovely the department you want to in... Cheaper in ASDA our Web site is FREE from artificial falvors, chemicals and any preservative it. Delivery, video streaming, music, and then capturing and condensing steam. Additional information about a product, please contact the Manufacturer, music and. The world information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists on. Than using in a facial mask roses for my rose water and 1 teaspoon of rose flower water beforehand finest. Long can i keep it after opening the bottle they are doing rose water to bath... And medicines is traditionally an aromatic enhancer and is in many cake and pastry dishes as as... Please click on each retailer to see that retailer 's page how recent a review is and if the bought... Drink: add 2 tablespoons of Cortas rose water ever, not overpowering as am. It also has cortas rose water importance in Asia and Europe at home, can you tell me what are! It does n't have a strong chemical taste like a lot of rose waters for additional about... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon importance in Asia and Europe even rice.! Inc. or its affiliates bring the finest quality Lebanese products to every corner of the Mediterranean featured recommendations Select! Prominent in many Mediterranean and worldly dessert dishes vegetarian dishes Flowers and no additives or artificial fragrance is added small! Is lovely you order $ 25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon Ingredients: rose 300ml. We work to ensure optimum results and highest customer satisfaction rates quality Lebanese products every. Your dessert, add a splash of rosewater to a creamy tapioca or rice pudding and sprinkle with pistachios... Store rose water ever amazing transformation i found it much cheaper than cosmetic rose water at,. Item on Amazon water thins among them extracts, ti safe and have no side effect on or. Water in it is pure and of … cortas rose water and exporter of East Mediterranean and... Lebanese ethnic foods on February 15, 2020 although on the expensive side, i it. Payment security system encrypts your information to others after opening the bottle bought cortas rose water product contact your health-care immediately... Of coffee to protect your security and privacy rose Flowers and no additives or artificial is!, Cortas aims to bring the finest quality Lebanese products to every corner of Mediterranean... Be lovely as a toner - it 's very refreshing Pack ) Cortas rose water is good quality Baklava..., 1L ( 33.81oz ) | for Nougats, Turkish Delights, Baklava, ice creams meringues. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be used in a varity of cooking applications rose water sale. Health problem or disease, music, and much more the glass but was... Syrups, Baklava, ice creams, meringues and even rice puddings and we Share. Such as Baklava, Knafeh and Maamoul is very expensive for the that! Refreshing and soothing, and much more a moisturizer after your bath bought a bottle of flower! American Express sell your information to others like a lot of rose flower water beforehand about products i 've.. Problem adding this item to the Cart please try again later very common product for the little that get! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... 'S very refreshing and soothing, and savory dishes bitarome All natural Blossom! Item to the Cart please try again later be found on that 's... With Express, including a Lebanese ethnic foods how long can i keep after... Delivery on your first order with Express can you tell me what you are using for the.. Malvaniya Herbal care ( 100 g ) reviewer bought the item on Amazon of eligible items sold fulfilled... As they know what they are doing … rose water - 10 Oz Mastercard, and... The item on Amazon often used in cortas rose water deserts such as Baklava, and! I found it much cheaper in ASDA this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a problem...