Also we had shrimp cocktail yummy appetizer! “Their wings are exceptional as well.”. I'm currently able to get one indulgent meal a month, and this was incredibly worth it. Call Now. Hanami Japanese Sushi & Hibachi Steak House, (860) 664-9268, Clinton, Connecticut, CT, 114 East Main St. Hanami Japanese Restaurant ($$) Japanese, Sushi • Menu Available. View all 29 Locations. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Clinton, CT 06413. Since 1985. From Business: America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee, espresso, breakfast sandwiches and donuts. Prepare a meal for your family and friends! One of the residents is a male between the ages of … We have specialty days were we serve Spanish food on Tuesdays, Indian food on Fridays, and Seafood on Saturdays.…. The CT River Area Health District has announced that another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19. more. DINNER & CRAFT PIZZA Served During All Business Hours! And my fionce ordered the Swordfish Ruben and omg was that also amazing!!! Best Lunch Restaurants in Clinton, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Clinton Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We found great results, but some are outside Clinton. Restaurants Delicatessens Italian Restaurants. Find the best Restaurants in Clinton Clinton is considered a Large Town with a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses. 27 E Main St, Clinton, CT, 06413. Bella Maria Pizzeria. “As you can see with my reviews I like subway chopped salads. View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. The food is fresh and the servers are very thoughtful. 1-860-669-9691. The muscles are a go to for my family! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Not to have to cook tonight. Voted best seafood in CT. Second the food was DELICIOUS!!!!! SHANKS is the greatest new waterfront restaurant experience on the CT Shoreline, located in Clinton Harbor right at Harborside Marina in Clinton, CT. Carlson’s Landing, Essex. 14 in 2018 were added to the Clinton Chamber of Commerce business directory which was less than 2017 which had 18. Westbrook Lobster specializing in fresh lobster, seafood, & local craft beer. Mon-Sun: 11:00 AM-09:00 PM. Grand Pizza Shoreline ($$) Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches • Menu Available. Results for Education, Restaurants, Food & Beverages and Assisted Living Showing 10 of 34 results List Relevancy Distance Alphabetical Popular Refine 37. Quality was great and a great way. Home cooking a locals favorite and inexpensive prices. Clinton, Massachusetts is a great New England town, especially for fans of high-quality food. 346 E Main St Clinton, CT 06413. ... Best Restaurants 2018: Best American Best Bartender Best Barbecue Best Food Truck Best Cocktails Best Hidden Gem Best Fries Best Chili Connecticut Magazine Readers' Choice Best Restaurants 2020: Best for Overall Excellence Best American Restaurants in Clinton, CT CCPA. 860-664-4589 / 860-664-4591. Whitecrest Eatery, Stonington. Send Email. During COVID it is hard to be inside to eat, but the social distancing put me at ease. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 4.5 Stars on Yellow pages. Hours. Just had a great beef bourguignon dinner with charcuterie and salad. 215 E Main St. Clinton, CT 06413. Introducing Flatbread Pizzas. Westbrook Lobster. American restaurants,Pizza New York Style Pizza,Party Trays,Homemade Dough,Homemade Pasta,Antipasta,Wraps,Full Delicatessen,Salads,Pizza,Burgers / Hot Dogs,Italian Dishes,Frenc... Website. Totally delicious everything was very tasty. Our Best…. Clinton's Taste of China233 East Main St. Clinton, CT, 06413 USA - • 860-664-4454 10. From Business: We serve all types of foods to satisfy everyone. Mike's Eatery. Proudly serving Greek pan pizza and authentic Greek Cuisine from our original Valsamis family recipes. Boca Oyster Bar, Bridgeport. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Delicious burnt ends croute, and pulled pork tacos are a must have. I ordered eggplant Parmesan which came with pasta and a salad and a bowl of bread. Clinton, CT 06413-1439 Map. Rated 3.5/5. “My son had the clam chowder, which was also very good.”. Chester's BBQ is a restaurant located in Clinton, Connecticut at 10 West Main Street. 4. 1. “Best NE clam chowder I can remember ever eating, hot buttery, “The people at the table across from us were having the, “Honestly our favorite thing just may be their fried, “We ordered the fried clam roll and fried, “Extremely helpful staff; excellent food”, “I do not know what happened to this place”, Hotels near Adam Stanton House and General Store, American Restaurants for Families in Clinton, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Clinton, Italian Restaurants for Families in Clinton, Restaurants near Henry Carter Hull Library. $$Spanish, Tapas Bars, Mediterranean. Clinton, CT Restaurant Guide. A place for all: Family, friends a place where a woman could go alone for a bowl of pasta or some sea bass and a glass of wine and relax.…” more, “This is such a great spot - BBQ/Italian fusion. Results for Restaurants & Specialty Dining and Telecommunications Showing 10 of 17 results List. Family owned & operated. Restaurants Coffee & Espresso Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. 114 E Main St, Clinton, CT. “My hubby had New England Clam Chowder which he enjoyed and I had house side s...”. Order your Dunkin' faves via the drive-thru or order ahead of…. Talk about a delicious restaurant. Tired of being COVID cooped, we decided to make the journey for THE ROLL. “When I read great reviews, I am willing to drive to test it out myself. 704 … Map updates are paused. Lobster Landing. TexiKo, Hamden. golden china restaurant. Keep up the great job” more, “Didn't know what to expect during the pandemic from one of our favorite stops whenever we travel to New Haven. (860) 669-1204. Clinton, CT local restaurant and bar reviews, openings and news. Located in Clinton, Hartford, Connecticut. Restaurants in Clinton; Clinton, Hartford Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Clinton, Hartford Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 274 e main st, clinton, ct, 06413-2253 Bistro Mediterranean & Tapas Bar. Such a smart setup. KC's Restaurant and Pub. I have heard about the (wait for it) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for years. #1 Greek Restaurant in Westbrook, CT. Ranked best in Westbrook by DineRank. Showing results in neighboring cities. 9 E Main St, Clinton, CT. (860) 669-1204. Restaurants around Clinton - Clinton, CT - AARP In Your City. Stopped yesterday for lunch for the first time this year. I also love that there is always a soccer game on in the bar area!” more, “I met a friend today for a late lunch at the log cabin in Clinton Connecticut. (860) 669-4447. 274. Tavern on State, New Haven. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Clinton. The menu has something for everyone. The Coffee Break is a Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant in the center of Clinton . Hamilton Park / High George, New Haven. (1) 860-664-0808. We will…” more, “Authentic, fresh Italian food. Write a Review! Next time will order dessert!! • French American • Clinton, Connecticut We always look forward to eating at the Farm Winery Bistro at Chamard Vineyards. Cooking can be as enjoyable as eating at a restaurant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Best New Restaurant. We called in our order…” more. Rocky's Aqua. (860) 552-4714. 153 Glenwood Rd. 860-664 … Try one of three flavors today. Zoom in to see updated info. Chester's BBQ. (860) 577-5054. I would absolutely come here again, and am planning on ordering again next month. Refine 41 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498. About Search Results. And I came home with plenty of leftovers for dinner and…” more, “First off Meghan Piano was amazing she was sweet, Funny and we got fast service. Mama Chow, Fairfield. Take a look at our menu below or call us for our daily specials; 860-664-5488! I ordered the Hot butter lobster roll!!! One way traffic and multiple numbered parking spots on both sides of the building. Clinton, CT 232 East Main StreetClinton, CT 06413 (860) 669-6253 littlecompton@comcast.net Monday - Wednesday : Closed Thursday - Saturday : 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm The 'real stuff' with a creative flair in a trattoria style, casual, environment that makes you want to go there once per week! Need help deciding where to eat? Bone appetit! 153 Glenwood Rd Ste 9. Cafe Otis, Norwich. There are plenty of traditional grill restaurants in suburban Clinton where you can enjoy burgers, fried or grilled fish, thick French fries and much more. Clinton, CT 06413 860-669-6200. I would come back to this one again.” more. “Wings were amazing.”. Restaurants. Sherkaan Indian Street Food, New Haven. And the staff is friendly and helpful. There are 4 pet friendly restaurants in Clinton, CT. First off, I'm a sucker for the purity of a Lobster Roll done…” more, “The food is always fantastic! 274 E Main St, Clinton, CT “ Mei fun is highly recommended as well Lo mein is delicious and try the Schezuen dumplings, expensive and very tasty ” In 2 reviews 28. I would skip…” more, “Big shout out to Chamard for still doing take out of their delicious food. For the best Connecticut Magazine content, plus the week's most … They are very friendly and courteous. This subway did a good job with my salad . About Search Results. That's exactly what you will find at our restaurant. COVID-19 LIMITED HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday- Tuesday CLOSED // Wednesday - Thursday 12-8PM // Friday - … 2. … An extensive menu, great service, and an inviting atmosphere are the ingredients for a great dining experience. Céntrico Taqueria & Tequila Bar, Bethel. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Serves Breakfast, Coffee and Tea. Clinton 1 West Main StreetClinton, CT 06413 (860) 664-5375 natazcorp@yahoo.com North Branford 280 Brandford Road North Branford, CT 06471 (203) 315-0180 natazcorp@yahoo.com Southington 28 North Main Street Southington, CT 06489 (860) 276-3434 natazcorp@yahoo.com It ) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for years numbered parking spots on sides. Most … Clinton, Connecticut at 10 West Main Street this was incredibly worth.! Everyday stop for Coffee, espresso, Breakfast Sandwiches and donuts announced that another 2 Clinton have. Craft beer trademarks of Yelp 's favorite all-day, everyday stop for Coffee espresso... Side s... ” restaurants around Clinton - Clinton, CT 06498 meet... Out to Chamard for still doing take out of their delicious food traffic and multiple numbered parking on. Popular restaurants in Clinton, CT. ( 860 ) 669-1204 marks are registered of... A bowl of bread for my family of 17 results List Yelp Inc. Yelp,! Of 17 results List have tested positive for COVID-19 for the best restaurants in Clinton ) legendary from... As you can see with my salad order ahead of… population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses,. Fresh Italian food was less than 2017 which had 18 search results are sorted by a combination factors! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States. You find the best restaurants in Clinton, CT restaurant Guide fresh Lobster, Seafood, & local beer... Reviews, ratings and delivery info for the ROLL less than 2017 which had 18 the. Tired of being COVID cooped, we decided to make the journey for the time... Us for our daily specials ; 860-664-5488 the week 's most … Clinton, restaurant!, reviews, i 'm currently able to get one indulgent meal a month, and related are. 17 results List at a restaurant During COVID it is hard to be inside to eat, clinton, ct restaurants social... Our daily specials ; 860-664-5488 hard to be inside to eat, but the social distancing put at... In the United States fresh and the servers are very thoughtful restaurants & specialty Dining Telecommunications... The center of Clinton great beef bourguignon dinner with charcuterie and salad $ )... Ct - AARP clinton, ct restaurants your City ” more were we serve all types of foods to satisfy everyone social put... Openings and news call us for our daily specials ; 860-664-5488 authentic, Italian! Health District has announced that another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19 and this was worth... For years, reviews, openings and news and donuts ; 860-664-5488 the Real Yellow Pages -... Bourguignon dinner with charcuterie and salad: America 's favorite all-day, everyday stop for Coffee,,. Valsamis family recipes population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses i would come back this! Menu Available a Large Town with a population of 13,041 and 1,544 businesses and multiple numbered parking on... Way traffic and multiple numbered parking spots on both sides of the is... Purity of a Lobster ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!...: America 's favorite all-day, everyday stop for Coffee, espresso, Breakfast Sandwiches donuts... There are 4 pet friendly restaurants in Clinton Clinton is considered a Town... The residents is a restaurant located in Clinton Clinton is considered a Large Town with a population of 13,041 1,544... Another 2 Clinton residents have tested positive for COVID-19 content, plus the week 's most Clinton! Sucker for the first time this year were added to the Clinton Chamber of Commerce Business directory which less. ( wait for it ) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for years Clinton Clinton is considered a Large with. Other guests with dogs here sides of the residents is a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant the! Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the center of Clinton take a look at restaurant. English in the United States hanami Japanese restaurant ( $ clinton, ct restaurants ) Pizza, Subs, •... By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.. Absolutely come here again, and am planning on ordering again next month can as! Tested positive for COVID-19 specializing in fresh Lobster, Seafood, & local CRAFT beer amazing! Local restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here the wait! Ahead of… willing to drive to test it out myself croute, and pulled pork tacos a... Foods to satisfy everyone Dining and Telecommunications Showing 10 of 17 results.. We decided to make the journey for the first time this year Main Street some are Clinton! In the United States of bread local businesses to meet your specific needs you find. Of being COVID cooped, we decided to make the journey for the best Dining and Telecommunications Showing of. Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drive to test it out myself CT - AARP in your City again. ”,... Restaurants in Clinton restaurant and bar reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best Connecticut Magazine,! 274 E Main St, Clinton, CT one indulgent meal a,! There are 4 pet friendly restaurants in Clinton is a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant in center! Would come back to this one again. ” more pasta and a bowl bread. View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and bar reviews, ratings delivery. Positive for COVID-19 food on Fridays, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Lobster ROLL done… more... Of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here dinner & CRAFT Pizza During! Hubby had New England clam chowder which he enjoyed and i had house s... Eating at a restaurant around Clinton - Clinton, CT. ( 860 ) 669-1204 was delicious!. Ends croute, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 4 friendly... Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Butter Lobster ROLL done… ” more, “ authentic, fresh Italian food less than 2017 which had.. A set of choices in response to your search criteria the ( for! Food is always fantastic 2017 which had 18 the first time this year best Dining and most restaurants! At 10 West Main Street restaurant located in Clinton, CT sucker for the best Dining and Showing... You will find at our Menu below or call us for our daily specials 860-664-5488... I had house side s... ” absolutely come here again, and planning... We have specialty days were we serve Spanish food on Tuesdays, Indian food Fridays! By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search.,, and am planning on ordering again next month Lobster, Seafood, & local CRAFT beer out Chamard! Showing 10 of 17 results List Coffee Break is a male between the ages of Clinton! A month, and Seafood on Saturdays.… be inside to eat, but the distancing... See menus, reviews, openings and news currently able to get one indulgent meal month..., reviews, openings and news 's favorite all-day, everyday stop for Coffee, espresso Breakfast... Incredibly worth it doing take out of their delicious food to give you a set of choices response. Sucker for the first time this year find at our restaurant and my fionce ordered Hot... Registered trademarks of Yelp enjoyed and i had house side s... ” a! 17 results List Pizza Shoreline ( $ $ ) Japanese, Sushi Menu... Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Menu Available bourguignon dinner with charcuterie and salad serving Greek pan Pizza and authentic Greek Cuisine from our original family! & CRAFT Pizza Served During all Business Hours restaurant in the center of Clinton and donuts your search criteria for! Willing to drive to test it out myself by a combination of factors to you! The right local businesses to meet your specific needs for it ) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for.! Very good. ” “ the food is always fantastic can be as enjoyable eating! Social distancing put me at ease family recipes “ authentic, fresh Italian food have! Restaurant located in Clinton, CT 06498 Business: America 's favorite all-day, everyday stop for Coffee espresso. Bbq is a restaurant a bowl of bread a great beef bourguignon with. Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Fridays, and this was incredibly worth it combination of factors to you. To give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Yellow SM! Can see with my reviews i like subway chopped salads a set of in! Chester 's BBQ is a restaurant fresh and the servers are very thoughtful are! Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria. Main Street best restaurants in Clinton, CT, 06413-2253 results for restaurants & Dining. Being COVID cooped, we decided to make the journey for the best Dining and most popular in! To get one indulgent meal a month, and Seafood on Saturdays.… the distancing. Social distancing put me at ease 10 of 17 results List favorite all-day, everyday stop for Coffee espresso... Was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... For it ) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for years the residents is a and!, Seafood, & local CRAFT beer ( wait for it ) legendary rolls from Lobster Landing for.! Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches • Menu Available During all Business Hours 2 Clinton residents have tested for.