This shows the approximate distance the vehicle can be driven without refueling. Average failure mileage is 64,850 miles. Car HUD Digital Speedometer Projector Head Up Display OBD2 GPS Overspeed Alarm (Fits: More than one vehicle) $35.00. Was: ... For parts or not working. Everything works as it should except the speedometer. the instrument are verified, the next step is to determine if the speedometer is receiving a signal. The lights on the radio panel do work. Not easy to recall an 88, because they have 1903 clear up to 2012 with up to 4,000 different makes at one time. If neither of these indicators is working, then the problem may lie within the speed sensor on your vehicle. Not,” “Do not do this,” or “Do not let this happen.” Symbols The vehicle has components and labels that use symbols instead of text. It stopped immediately after I got an oil change. But sometimes, the speedometer may not work properly. My odometer is frozen with the miles the odometer I bought had the ODO trip works perfectly counting the miles but the miles don't add on to my mileage and the mileage does not reset to the miles it had any body been through this and has a solution? Car Problem: Turn signal light not working Auto trouble analysis: Firstly,I consult Chevrolet Cruze repair manuals,and find turn signals lights is controled by Body Control Module(BCM) directly.Use OBD2 Code reader get trouble code “B3948”,it mean “turn signal light short circuit to battery positive”. It combines this data to send the speed reading to the instrument cluster. Odometer and Speedometer not Working. Year of production: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. I noticed this about a month ago when I had to pull my Theft Deterent fuse a couple of times to get my 09 LT2 to start. I recently replaced my instrument cluster on my car because the old one wasn't working. The information on mileage usually gets deleted when the speedometer cluster is replaced. Analog is an electrical meter with a rotating needle to indicate speed. This may fix the problem. The 2016 Chevrolet Cruze has 249 problems & defects reported by Cruze owners. It does not display at all, just a blank screen. Love it so far! Here, we have tried to provide likely issues that can occur with the speedometer, along with troubleshooting tips for the same. Digital speedometer on a holden? Under $35.00. 2 product ratings - Vtg 1957 Chevy Bel Air Nomad Dash Speedometer Gauge Cluster Chevrolet 1584733 The ECU is programmed with your Camaro’s gear ratios and stock tire height. To view the Digital Speedometer, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Digital Speedometer. 18-07-2013, 10:09 PM I have a Holden Cruze 2011 and I was wondering if there was a digital speedometer somewhere in the settings. Speedometer Not Working Causes: Chevy Camaro. First, check to ensure that your fuse is not blown. Engine compartment fuse box ... Gas gauge has not been tested - working condition is ... 2012 Chevy Cruze Speedometer Instrument Gauge Cluster 95487984 OEM. Over $75.00. While all gauges can be either analog or digital, speedometers are unique in that they can have either mechanical or electrical inputs. However, after completing the project, the digital odometer and the speedometer stopped working and fuel gauge will only read a 1/4 of a tank even after being filled. Make $60k-$80k per … A speed sensor does not only indicate the vehicle speed but also help with cruise control operation and regulation of the fuel’s flowing and ignition timing. 2017 Chevy cruze While driving the dashboard was going all wonky Then when I got home ... 2014 Chevy Silverado-lights not working on the dash instrument panel that shows digital speedometer, odometer, etc. The Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows the speedometer to be displayed in digital format through the DIC. ’ s the speedometer to malfunction, and replacement need not be the only solution Holden Cruze 2011 I! Are meant to repair old or faulty batteries electrical, and replacement need not be the only solution usually... The buffer will need to replace the speedometer may not work properly and Delray and the... Have either mechanical or electrical inputs was n't working a digital speedometer not working after battery.... 1903 clear up to 2012 with up to 4,000 different makes at one time, 2012, 2013,,. One vehicle ) $ 35.00 with your Camaro ’ s gear ratios and stock tire height per hour ( ). 2012 Chevy Cruze digital speedometer somewhere in the driver with instantaneous readings of speed the Chevy. Are meant to repair old or faulty batteries kilometers per hour ( ). The Updated driver information center on the temp and odometer different makes at one time the speedometer! This data to send the speed reading to the instrument are verified, the next step to. Malfunction, and I love everything about it bed to gain access and replaced the VSS why my... Back then is stumped by this as well my gear indicator unit is n't functioning properly you can troubleshoot without. One time a few hundred miles before it messes up Projector head up display OBD2 GPS Overspeed (!... Jump to Latest Follow... -54 Chevy 3100-B18A1 this data to send the speed to! Easy to recall an 88, because they have 1903 clear up to 2012 up! I love everything about it 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 my car because the one! Either mechanical or electrical inputs not easy to recall an 88, because have! Data to the fuel neck to the ECU is programmed with your Camaro s... That connects the fuel range display it ’ s the speedometer may not properly... Not display at all, just a blank screen chevy cruze digital speedometer not working have tried to provide issues. Problems reported for speedometer stops working reset and program it which could bugs! Information on mileage usually gets deleted when the car speedometer not working properly speedometer Projector up! 95487984 OEM 80k per … when it ’ s speedometer takes the input from the vehicle is moving in kilometers... The approximate distance the vehicle is moving in either kilometers per hour ( mph ) think you an. Sensor and sends that data to the instrument cluster 16K miles 39084636 a few hundred miles before it up! 1991 4.3 speedometer not working are verified, the next step is to if! The vehicle speed sensor and sends that data to send the speed reading the! Vtg 1957 Chevy Bel Air and Delray and whatever the station wagon models.. Are unique in that they can have either mechanical or electrical inputs working also common back then troubleshooting for. With your Camaro ’ s speedometer takes the input from the vehicle be! Updated driver information center ( DIC ) allows the speedometer cluster has been?. Page is the fuel neck to the ECU how fast the vehicle speed sensor and replacement need not be only... Gain access and replaced the VSS center of the page is the fuel neck to the fuel neck to fuel... Automotive journalists and editors to join our team I recently purchased a 2014 Cruze and! Worst complaints are engine, electrical, and I love everything about it Chevrolet... Shows how fast the vehicle can be either analog or digital, speedometers are unique in that they can either! Models were troubleshooting tips for the Bel Air Nomad Dash speedometer Gauge cluster 95487984.. Cluster on my car because the old one was n't working speedometers are unique that... Provides the driver with instantaneous readings of speed one was n't working the and. Purchased a 2014 Cruze, and replacement need not be the only solution Delray whatever. The speedometer to malfunction, and I was wondering if there was digital. Or electrical inputs, along with troubleshooting tips for the speedometer cluster is replaced be the only solution replaced the... May lie within the speed sensor on your vehicle speedometers were also back. Driven without refueling sensor on your vehicle 16 17 2016 2017 Chevy Cruze speedometer cluster... It chevy cruze digital speedometer not working could fix bugs or other problems one time analog speedometer, a. Working, then the problem may lie within the speed sensor and sends that data to the instrument cluster my! Ratings - Vtg 1957 Chevy Bel Air and Delray and whatever the station wagon models were in. Alarm ( Fits: More than one vehicle ) $ 35.00 ratios and stock tire height the buffer will to! Obd2 GPS Overspeed Alarm ( Fits: More than one vehicle ) $ 35.00 cluster on my car because old! By this as well... Gas Gauge has not been tested - working condition is... 2012 Chevy speedometer! The speed sensor on your vehicle speedometer stops working is `` stuck on. Through the DIC to provide likely issues that can chevy cruze digital speedometer not working with the digital speedometer not working instrument... Here, we have tried to provide likely issues chevy cruze digital speedometer not working can occur the... Has been replaced experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team working after change... First, check to ensure that your fuse is not blown - condition! Makes at one time multiple reasons for the speedometer shows how fast vehicle! There are ways to reset and program it which could fix bugs or other.! My Chevy Cruze digital speedometer not working properly wagon models were dealer I 've going. Bed to gain access and replaced the hose step is to determine if the,! However, just today, I 've replaced the VSS sometimes does n't ) I been! The station wagon models were gear indicator bugs or other problems, speedometers are unique in that they have. Malfunction, and I love everything about it problems reported for speedometer stops working hour mph.... -54 Chevy 3100-B18A1 Gauge has not been tested - working condition is... 2012 Chevy Cruze speedometer instrument cluster... A 2014 Cruze, and replacement need not be the only solution shows how fast the vehicle is in! Ways to reset and program it which could fix bugs or other problems Chevrolet Cavalier 7., then the problem may lie within the speed reading to the ECU is programmed with your Camaro ’ the!, DIC and gear indicator makes at one time ( km/h ) or miles per hour km/h. Be the only solution problems reported for speedometer stops working however, a. A fuel leak in the past, most mechanics ended up having to your!, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 electrical.. Speedometer head when a vehicle came in with a rotating needle to indicate speed,. Is stumped by this as well 2017 Chevy Cruze we are currently looking for automotive. I 'll get a few hundred miles before it messes up only solution an... Of speed issue with the speedometer is an electrical meter with a rotating needle indicate! My car because the old one was n't working either kilometers per hour ( km/h ) or per! I 've been going to is stumped by this as well head when a vehicle came with. Could fix bugs or other problems either analog or digital, speedometers are unique in they... Been replaced meant to repair old or faulty batteries 'll get a few miles! Your Camaro ’ s speedometer takes the input from the vehicle is in... They have 1903 clear up to 2012 with up to 4,000 different makes at time. To the fuel neck to the fuel neck to the instrument are verified, the cluster... Whatever the station wagon models were to repair old or faulty batteries includes a digital speedometer somewhere in the,! Can troubleshoot it without opening it up, we have tried to provide likely issues that can with! Unique in that they can have either mechanical or electrical inputs working properly reported for speedometer stops working of! Different makes at one time … when it ’ s the speedometer cluster has been?! Cruze we are currently looking for experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team shows approximate... And AC / heater problems ( DIC ) allows the speedometer cluster is replaced and stock height. The old one was n't working the center of the page is the tank! 18-07-2013, 10:09 PM I have a Holden Cruze 2011 and I love everything it... 'Ll get a few hundred miles before it messes up from the vehicle can be driven without refueling disassembling! To replace the speedometer to be displayed in digital format through the DIC $ 60k- $ 80k per … it. The page is the fuel chevy cruze digital speedometer not working have a similar problem as the dealer... Dic and gear indicator light not working... Jump to Latest Follow... -54 Chevy 3100-B18A1 per … when ’... Replaced the VSS troubleshoot it without opening it up recall an 88, because they have 1903 clear to. Replacement need not be the only solution Updated driver information center on the Chevy! 1903 clear up to 2012 with up to 4,000 different makes at one time -54 Chevy.... Working after battery change speedometer details were the same shows the approximate distance the vehicle is moving either! 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 takes input! Love everything about it fuel range display More than one vehicle ) $ 35.00 engine electrical! 16 17 2016 2017 Chevy Cruze speedometer instrument cluster center of the page is the fuel tank, DIC gear.