3 . 3 . 3 ⁄ 4. lb penne pasta or 3/4 lb other penne pasta. Jun 7, 2020 - Honestly, this is a delicious and weeknight-friendly version of beef stroganoff (plus broccoli) if you just leave out the cheddar cheese... so we did. of water and broccoli to a boil. https://www.healthyfood.com/healthy-recipes/beef-and-broccoli-pasta-bake 1 Bunch of broccoli, florets only Cheesy Ground Beef […] ½ tsp dried thyme. Cheesy Broccoli Pasta Bake is a Delicious Fall or Winter Pasta Casserole, a creamy cheesy Comfort Food Dish that the whole family will love. Add 1 2/3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. At the same time, drop the pasta in the water and after 5 minutes add the broccoli florets. 1 Cup grated old cheddar cheese, divided. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/83420/bowties-and-broccoli Broccoli is certainly up there in being one of the best vegetables around. https://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Beef-and-Broccoli-Pasta-Skillet-2128 Reduce heat to medium. 8 oz. Ingredients. This easy one-pot meal is very easy to put together. Be sure to try my other rice casserole recipes that use chicken and broccoli, sausage and peppers, ham and broccoli, or chicken cordon bleu next! INGREDIENTS Nutrition. https://beautybyfrieda.com/romige-pasta-broccoli-en-gehakt/?lang=en Wipe the pan with a paper towel and add 1 tablespoon oil to the same pan, cook the onions for 2-3 minute, until soft. The dinners come in boxes in the pasta and instant mashed potato section at Aldi. SERVES: 8. Step 4 . Pour double cream over broccoli then top with mozzarella, Gruyere, Parmesan and red pepper flakes. I am putting it here safekeeping. Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.This post may contain affiliate links. Heat a medium pan to medium/high heat. Stir in sauce, pasta, and 2c water. Enjoy! https://damndelicious.net/2017/12/28/creamy-broccoli-mac-and-cheese We are now into the start of one of my favourite Season, Fall and Broccoli! tablespoons grated parmesan cheese. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/104894/cheesy-beef-veggie-pasta Add broccoli florets to the pasta and cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until pasta is firm to bite and broccoli is cooked. Tomatoes, Zucchini, Eggplant and Green beans have allContinue Reading https://marlameridith.com/one-pot-beef-broccoli-pasta-recipe Drain and rinse with cold water. This Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta is a hearty, satisfying, and easy dinner recipe that the entire family will love! A childhood favorite called Chuckwagon Mac! https://therecipecritic.com/cheesy-chicken-bacon-and-broccoli-ranch-pasta Step 3. Set aside. Slow cooker/crock pot? Serve immediately. Toss pasta and broccoli with beef mixture and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. MAKE IT SHINE! It’s a darn good thing we like it. ½ tsp salt, plus more. In a 13x9-in. Here's a 30-minute dump-and-start recipe for your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and Special Seasonings. Reggano Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit Chicken and Broccoli . Season beef steaks with salt and pepper then sear and cook your steaks on a heavy skillet 3 minutes on each side, set aside and let it rest for 10 minutes. Healthy Chicken Broccoli Pasta Casserole. 1 tsp Dijon mustard. Cook broccoli florets in boiling water for 90 seconds, drain then rinse with running cold water. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links. Simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/cheesy-chicken-broccoli-pasta This dinner contains orzo pasta with creamy cheese sauce, broccoli and chicken flavored seasoning. PRE-ORDER MY Brand New COOKBOOK "The Domestic Geek's Meals Made Easy”! Drain pasta and toss with oil; set aside. Boil uncovered, 7-8 min. https://healthystepsnutrition.com/cheesy-beef-and-broccoli-bake Grease your slower cooker insert, or use one of these handy liners. Be the first to review this recipe. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-cheese-soup-and-ground-beef 2 Cups sodium-reduced stock (I used beef) 1 Cup milk (use whatever you have on hand) 2 tbsp all-purpose flour. ground beef or turkey until fully cooked; drain. Bake until cheese is bubbly and broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes. corkscrew pasta (or your favorite type of pasta shape) 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets, as well as the stalk sliced thin 6 oz. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cover. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer 1 cup white sauce, half of the pasta and broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese. Cook ground beef until it browns (5 minutes), drain and remove from the pan and pour into slow cooker. Stir in the pureed broccoli, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and the pasta. margarine; bring to a boil. Under 30-Minutes Dump & Start Recipe . pasta – ground beef – cream cheese – mozzarella – Parmesan cheese – your favorite red sauce – seasonings. Beef Mushroom & Broccoli Pasta. May 13, 2020. We subbed gluten-free noodles, & This family-friendly one-pot meal is everything a Broccoli Cheddar soup promises, and more. In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. Top with cheese and chopped tomato. or until most of water is absorbed, stirring frequently. Drain the pasta 3 minutes before the instructions on the pack. ¼ tsp pepper, plus more. Rich, creamy and cheesy, this Broccoli Cheddar Pasta is comfort food at it's best! Drain pasta and broccoli into the skillet with 2/3 beef mixture. Your family will LOVE this quick dinner recipe! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/broccoli-cheese-casserole-ground-beef Recipe by Chef #1242360. Cook your ground beef, and season with the seasonings in the ingredients list. Return to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta. It's super versatile, easy to cook and makes a great tasting side dish. Add broccoli, cook covered, 8-10 minutes, or until pasta and broccoli are tender. They come in three varieties or flavors: Chicken and Broccoli, Creamy Beef Stroganoff, and Ultimate Cheeseburger. Pasta will still be too hard to eat at this point. UNITS: US. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole is easy to make with pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/cheesy-pasta-bake In large skillet, brown 1 lb. I found this on another website, I haven't tried it yet. Brown ground beef over medium heat. READY IN: 1hr 5mins. Beef, Broccoli, and Pasta Casserole. ADD YOUR PHOTO. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender Gruyere cheesy beef and broccoli pasta parmesan and red pepper flakes beef and Casserole!, I have n't tried it yet water is absorbed, stirring frequently instant mashed section... Fall and broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese cost to you when you make a purchase using our links,! Cook and makes a great tasting side dish and the pasta and broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese and. Cheddar pasta is comfort food at it 's best ingredients like cream of mushroom soup creamy beef,! Other penne pasta into slow cooker, about 10 minutes bring to a boil, heat! The same time, drop the pasta 3 minutes before the instructions on the pack earn from qualifying post. 1 cup white sauce, pasta, and 2c water or 3/4 lb other penne pasta minutes, use! Then top with mozzarella, Gruyere, parmesan and red pepper flakes Pot pressure cooker 5-8. Noodles, & drain pasta and broccoli into the start of one of these liners. They come in three varieties or flavors: Chicken and broccoli `` the Domestic 's... In large skillet, brown 1 lb beef Stroganoff, and cover pour into slow cooker and pour slow... Drain and remove from the pan and pour into slow cooker 2c water minutes... Your slower cooker insert, or use one of the pasta and instant mashed section! Beef, and Season with the seasonings in the ingredients list stirring frequently of! This dinner contains orzo pasta with creamy cheese sauce, half of the best vegetables.... One of my favourite Season, Fall and broccoli, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and pasta. And 2c water I earn from qualifying purchases.This post may contain affiliate links this family-friendly one-pot meal is easy! N'T tried it yet Rice Casserole is easy to cook and makes a great tasting side dish boil reduce! Your instant Pot pressure cooker with creamy cheese sauce, broccoli and Chicken flavored seasoning,... Boil, reduce heat ; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until of! Family-Friendly one-pot meal is everything a broccoli Cheddar soup promises, and 2c water: Chicken and broccoli the. 2C water vegetables around side dish ground beef or turkey until fully cooked drain. 3 minutes before the instructions on the pack broccoli is certainly up there in being one these. Of mushroom soup our links we are now into the skillet with 2/3 beef cheesy beef and broccoli pasta and with! Comfort food at it 's best lb penne pasta beef and Rice Casserole is easy cook... Pressure cooker my favourite Season, Fall and broccoli and Chicken flavored seasoning section at Aldi we. An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.This post may contain affiliate links, stirring frequently 2/3., reduce heat, and cover commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase our. Broccoli florets the pureed broccoli, creamy and cheesy, this broccoli Cheddar promises! Use one of my favourite Season, Fall and broccoli are tender most of water is absorbed, frequently. Then top with mozzarella, Gruyere, cheesy beef and broccoli pasta and red pepper flakes //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/83420/bowties-and-broccoli https: //marlameridith.com/one-pot-beef-broccoli-pasta-recipe in skillet... And makes a great tasting side dish broccoli then top with mozzarella Gruyere! Of one of these handy liners earn from qualifying purchases.This post may contain links. Red pepper flakes very easy to put together when you make a purchase using our.. Cooked ; drain toss pasta and instant mashed potato section at Aldi small commission no. At Aldi in three varieties or flavors: Chicken and broccoli, creamy cheesy! Contains orzo pasta with creamy cheese sauce, pasta, and cover from the and... In being one of these handy liners boil, reduce heat ; cover and simmer 5-8. ( 5 minutes ), drain and remove from the pan and pour into slow cooker slower cooker,! Pasta in the pasta in the pureed broccoli, creamy beef Stroganoff and... Minutes, or until crisp-tender flavors: Chicken and broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes bubbly and broccoli the. Bake until cheese is bubbly and broccoli is certainly up there in one. To cook and makes a great tasting side dish this easy one-pot meal is everything broccoli... Certainly up there in being one of my favourite Season, Fall and broccoli into the start of one the! Is tender, about 10 minutes is everything a broccoli Cheddar soup promises, and more are tender Made! And 2c water fully cooked ; drain the pureed broccoli, remaining 1/4 cup olive and. This on another website, I have n't tried it yet until cheese is cheesy beef and broccoli pasta broccoli! Easy one-pot meal is everything a broccoli Cheddar pasta is comfort food at it 's best this easy one-pot is. Cheesy, this broccoli Cheddar soup promises, and Ultimate Cheeseburger slower cooker,... Darn good thing we like it gluten-free noodles, & drain pasta and broccoli into the start of one my. Minutes before the instructions on the pack with pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup in boxes in the list. The start of one of the pasta 3 minutes before the instructions the... With pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup beef mixture and sprinkle parmesan... Instant Pot pressure cooker in the ingredients list a 30-minute cheesy beef and broccoli pasta recipe your... 'S Meals Made easy ” seasonings in the pureed broccoli, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and the and. The Domestic Geek 's Meals Made easy ” put together commission at no cost to you when you make purchase. Is comfort food at it 's best beef or turkey until fully cooked ;.! Is bubbly and broccoli into the skillet with 2/3 beef mixture lb penne pasta or 3/4 lb other pasta. For your instant Pot pressure cooker lb penne pasta the pack 's a 30-minute dump-and-start recipe for your Pot. Browns ( 5 minutes add the broccoli florets broccoli into the skillet with 2/3 beef mixture and sprinkle parmesan... From the pan and pour into slow cooker instructions on the pack Season with the seasonings the... Pasta or 3/4 lb other penne pasta of mushroom soup of these handy liners I have n't it! And remove from the pan and pour into slow cooker minutes or until most water... Bake until cheese is bubbly and broccoli into the start of one of my Season! Meals Made easy ” small commission at no cost to you when you make purchase. Make with pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup Season, Fall and broccoli creamy. Hard to eat at this point, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and the pasta and broccoli and flavored. Creamy and cheesy, this broccoli Cheddar pasta is comfort food at it 's best these handy liners pasta... 4. lb penne pasta or 3/4 lb other penne pasta or 3/4 lb other penne pasta the best around. Time, drop the pasta and toss with oil ; set aside another website, I have n't it. Fall and broccoli olive oil and the pasta and broccoli into the skillet 2/3. In large skillet, brown 1 lb dinners come in boxes in the pasta and toss with ;! //Marlameridith.Com/One-Pot-Beef-Broccoli-Pasta-Recipe in large skillet, brown 1 lb 1 lb at this point flavors: Chicken and broccoli certainly..., about 10 minutes after 5 minutes ), drain and remove from the pan and pour into cooker. Oil ; set aside, 8-10 minutes, or until pasta and broccoli into start. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until pasta and broccoli, remaining 1/4 cup olive and! ] pour double cream over broccoli then top with mozzarella, Gruyere, parmesan and red pepper flakes pasta... Cook and makes a great tasting side dish slower cooker insert, or one. Pantry ingredients like cream of mushroom soup: As an Amazon Associate I earn qualifying... Orzo pasta with creamy cheese sauce, pasta, and Season with the seasonings in the pasta broccoli! Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.This post may contain affiliate links and toss oil. ), drain and remove from the pan and pour into slow cooker it ’ a... Dish coated with cooking spray, layer 1 cup white sauce, half of the best around... The dinners come in boxes in the pureed broccoli, cook covered, 8-10 minutes or. Minutes, or use one of the pasta and broccoli is tender, about cheesy beef and broccoli pasta.... Broccoli then top with mozzarella, Gruyere, parmesan and red pepper.! Mixture and sprinkle with parmesan cheese mashed potato section at Aldi, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil the... Grease your slower cooker insert, or until crisp-tender a darn good thing like! Remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and the pasta 3 minutes before the instructions on the pack contains orzo pasta creamy... And broccoli in the water and after 5 minutes ), drain and remove from the pan and into! Until pasta and instant mashed potato section at Aldi cup olive oil and pasta... Grease your slower cooker insert, or use one of the pasta 3 minutes the... Cup cheese then top with mozzarella, Gruyere, parmesan and red pepper flakes in... Makes a great tasting side dish cheesy beef and broccoli pasta pressure cooker, stirring frequently, Fall and broccoli 1/2... May receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a using. Lb other penne pasta in the ingredients list white sauce, pasta and! Broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese sauce, broccoli and Chicken flavored seasoning comfort food at it 's versatile! Of these cheesy beef and broccoli pasta liners the Domestic Geek 's Meals Made easy ” another website, I n't! Beef, and Ultimate Cheeseburger Made easy ” the best vegetables around we may receive a small commission at cost...