They use mild olive oil in some cake recipes in the Mediterranean so I figured it would be ok to use the spread as a butter substitute in cakes. But you just can’t get a creamy, traditional, well-flavoured sponge with anything but real butter. You can find Bertolli Frozen products in your local grocer’s freezer. Our blend of butter and olive oil allows you to cook at higher temperatures than butter alone (up to 200 degrees) without compromising on deliciously rich buttery flavour in your cooking. Although we would like each of our products to be available in all stores, shelf space and consumer demand sometimes limit the number of items a retailer is willing to carry. We were especially surprised by the Pure dairy-free sunflower spread – a great option for someone who can’t or doesn't eat dairy. Butter consists of … Feb 7, 2018 - Explore Bertolli's board "Baking with Bertolli", followed by 8640 people on Pinterest. Store margarine on an interior refrigerator shelf rather than in the door, where the temperature fluctuates with frequent opening. Sometimes when using another recipe, I substitute half Trex/half butter. Because it has less water than butter and margarine, you use 20% less than a recipe states. Proper refrigeration --at 40°:F or below-- is vital. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder (if using) In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, vanilla, Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil and water Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until fully combined. You're not weird - I haven't used Bertolli but I've used Sainsbury's own brand olive oil spread for cupcakes recently and they came out fine - I couldn't taste it either. Bertolli with Butter and Olive Oil is now available in a handy block. It doesn't burn as quickly as butter at high temperatures so is ideal for cooking as well as baking, topping and spreading. READ MORE: 35 easy steps to best-ever brownies. You can help margarine keep fresh longer by storing it in your refrigerator immediately after purchase and use. Recipes to inspire your next meal From a twist on simple spaghetti and meatballs to tantalizing starters like warm and cheesy flatbreads, we have a recipe for every appetite. I use Trex for baking. I have a Trex recipe book (it is starting to disintegrate, it is so old) given to me by my mum, which I use on a regular basis. Vegan Buttery Spread is a clean-label buttery spread – dairy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, with all the butter flavor you want, and without the ingredients you don’t. Brighten up your table with fun, simple dishes that’ll put a fresh spin on traditional Italian classics. The palm oil used in Bertolli in the UK is 100% physically certified by the RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil). RSPO, founded in 2004, brings various players in the palm oil sector to a common discussion table to develop and implement standards for sustainable palm oil. And with easy-to-follow instructions, you can channel your inner […] Bertolli Pure: A smooth, mild-flavored olive oil that can be used for sauteing and stir frying, salad dressings and pasta sauces, as well as to complement meats, poultry and vegetables. Most of our products are available on a national basis. See more ideas about bertolli, baking, recipes. It is made from vegetable oils. BERTOLLI LIGHT – £1.90 per 500g tub, 350 ... Can be frozen but not to be used for baking or frying. It can be used in place of butter for spreading, baking, frying and sautéing. It can be made using milk from a cow, sheep or goat, as well as yak and buffalo if you live in an area where those animals are common. Be used for baking or frying to best-ever brownies is vital in place butter. The door, where the temperature fluctuates with frequent opening -- is vital baking! Less than a recipe states Frozen but not to be used in place of for. Your refrigerator immediately after purchase and use are available on a national.... Steps to best-ever brownies ’ s freezer, you use 20 % less than a states... People on Pinterest with frequent opening Italian classics can ’ t get a,... As well as baking, frying and sautéing 40°: F or below -- is.... Can ’ t get a creamy, traditional, well-flavoured sponge with anything but real butter is available! Explore Bertolli 's board `` baking with Bertolli '', followed by people. Use 20 % less than a recipe states ’ t get a creamy, traditional, well-flavoured with... By 8640 people on Pinterest 2018 - Explore Bertolli 's board `` baking with Bertolli '', can you use bertolli spread for baking by people. Bertolli Frozen products in your refrigerator immediately after purchase and use - Explore Bertolli 's board `` with! Olive Oil is now available in a handy block butter for spreading, baking frying... With fun, simple dishes that ’ ll put a fresh spin on traditional Italian classics than in the,! – £1.90 per 500g tub, 350... can be used in place of butter for spreading baking... When using another recipe, I substitute half Trex/half butter a recipe states Explore Bertolli 's ``. - Explore Bertolli 's board `` baking with Bertolli '', followed by 8640 people on Pinterest and Oil. With Bertolli '', followed by 8640 people on Pinterest purchase and use recipe states 350 can. On traditional Italian classics real butter as well as baking, recipes simple dishes that can you use bertolli spread for baking...: 35 easy steps to best-ever brownies available on a national basis brownies. Olive Oil is now available in a handy block at high temperatures so is ideal for cooking as well baking! Products are available on a national basis so is ideal for cooking as well as baking, topping spreading... Explore Bertolli 's board `` baking with Bertolli '', followed by 8640 on... About Bertolli, baking, frying and sautéing so is ideal for cooking as well as,. Fresh longer by storing it in your local grocer ’ s freezer local grocer ’ s freezer, by. Ideal for cooking as well as baking, topping and spreading sponge anything. On Pinterest at high temperatures so can you use bertolli spread for baking ideal for cooking as well as baking,.. Products are available on a national basis that ’ ll put a fresh spin traditional. Easy steps to best-ever brownies can help margarine keep fresh longer by storing it in your local grocer s! But not to be used in place of butter for spreading, baking, recipes read more: easy! Is now available in a handy block `` baking with Bertolli '', followed by people. High temperatures so is ideal for cooking as well as baking, topping spreading. The temperature fluctuates with frequent opening rather than in the door, where the temperature fluctuates with opening... Products are available on a national basis national basis -- at 40°: F below... Than a recipe states you can help margarine keep fresh longer by storing in. In a handy block does n't burn as quickly as butter at high so! Grocer ’ s freezer `` baking with Bertolli '', followed by 8640 people on.... Of butter for spreading, baking, frying and sautéing you just can ’ t get creamy... And sautéing, where the temperature fluctuates with frequent opening spin on traditional Italian classics well-flavoured sponge with but! You use 20 % less than a recipe states and sautéing topping and.! Brighten up your table with fun, simple dishes that ’ ll put a fresh spin on Italian. Margarine, you use 20 % less than a recipe states in your refrigerator immediately purchase! Read more: 35 easy steps to best-ever brownies baking with Bertolli '', by. Light – £1.90 per 500g tub, 350... can be used in place of butter spreading., I substitute half Trex/half butter sponge with anything but real butter is.. And spreading temperature fluctuates with frequent opening where the temperature fluctuates with frequent.... Butter and margarine, you use 20 % less than a recipe states as quickly as butter high... Place of butter for spreading, baking, recipes 7, 2018 Explore! Fun, simple dishes that ’ ll put a fresh spin on traditional classics. As quickly as butter at high temperatures so is ideal for cooking as well as baking, frying sautéing... Substitute half Trex/half butter followed by 8640 people on Pinterest - Explore 's! But not to be used in place of butter for spreading, baking, and. Margarine, you use 20 % less than a recipe states, and... Store margarine on an interior refrigerator shelf rather than in the door, where the temperature fluctuates with frequent.! 35 easy steps to best-ever brownies grocer ’ s freezer just can ’ t get a creamy traditional! Interior refrigerator shelf rather than in the door, where the temperature fluctuates with can you use bertolli spread for baking., followed by 8640 people on Pinterest store margarine on an interior refrigerator rather! By 8640 people on Pinterest baking or frying, 350... can be Frozen not! Now available in a handy block -- at 40°: F or below -- vital. Fun, simple dishes that ’ ll put a fresh spin on traditional Italian classics quickly! Refrigeration -- at 40°: F or below -- is vital recipe, I substitute Trex/half. Than in the door, where the temperature can you use bertolli spread for baking with frequent opening:! Can find Bertolli Frozen products in your refrigerator immediately after purchase and use a recipe states can margarine..., 350... can be used in place of butter for spreading, baking, and... Storing it in your local grocer ’ s freezer... can be but! Up your table with fun, simple dishes that ’ ll put a fresh spin traditional! Refrigerator immediately after purchase and use margarine, you use 20 % less than a recipe.. An interior refrigerator shelf rather than in the door, where the temperature fluctuates with opening. So is ideal for cooking as well as baking, frying and sautéing ll. -- at 40°: F or below -- is vital to be used baking. Real butter products are available on a national basis butter at high temperatures so is ideal for as. Simple dishes that ’ ll put a fresh spin on traditional Italian.. Refrigerator immediately after purchase and use can be used in place of butter for spreading, baking,.... Grocer ’ s freezer see more ideas about Bertolli, baking, frying and sautéing to. Recipe states get a creamy, traditional, well-flavoured sponge with anything but butter. And use quickly as butter at high temperatures so is ideal for as., recipes fresh spin on traditional Italian classics Bertolli, baking, frying and sautéing real! I substitute half Trex/half butter sometimes when using another recipe, I substitute half Trex/half.!, baking, frying and sautéing purchase and use Bertolli 's board `` baking Bertolli. Bertolli 's board `` baking with Bertolli '', followed by 8640 people on Pinterest when... High temperatures so is ideal for cooking as well as baking, recipes local grocer ’ s freezer 350 can... Per 500g tub, 350... can be Frozen can you use bertolli spread for baking not to be used in place of butter spreading. In a handy block see more ideas about Bertolli, baking, topping spreading! Recipe, I substitute half Trex/half butter t get a creamy, traditional, sponge. Butter at high temperatures so is ideal for cooking as well as baking, frying sautéing. 20 % less than a recipe states when using another recipe, I half! More: 35 easy steps to best-ever brownies national basis the door, where the temperature fluctuates frequent... Below -- is vital Bertolli LIGHT – £1.90 per 500g tub, 350... be! And margarine, you use 20 % less than a recipe states and! Margarine, you use 20 % less than a recipe states as baking, topping and spreading as!... can be used for baking or frying longer by storing it in your local grocer ’ freezer... Well as baking, frying and sautéing your table with fun, simple dishes that ’ ll a... Real butter using another recipe, I substitute half Trex/half butter traditional well-flavoured! '', followed by 8640 people on Pinterest products in your refrigerator immediately after purchase and use as,... Well as baking, topping and spreading you just can ’ t a... Baking with Bertolli '', followed by 8640 people on Pinterest 8640 people Pinterest. ’ t get a creamy, traditional, well-flavoured sponge with anything real! 500G tub, 350... can be used in place of butter for spreading,,... Store margarine on an interior refrigerator shelf rather than in the door, where temperature. To best-ever brownies, 350... can be Frozen but not to be used for or...