View Food Information Dark Chocolate Cake. The perfect holiday drink for warming up to chilly weather, with rich chocolatey and refreshing mint flavor. Large Mocha Frappe (No Whipped Cream) Mcdonald's Mccafe. It’s easy, inexpensive, and delicious and many readers have told me that they prefer it to the original version. McDonald's Mocha Frappe is a concoction made from blending a liquid Mocha Frappe base (mostly water, cream, sugar, milk, coffee, and cocoa) and ice, then topping it with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. Made from 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified espresso, whole or nonfat milk and chocolate syrup, topped with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. Mcdonald's Mccafé Mocha (Medium) Mcdonald's Mccafé Mocha (Medium) - Nonfat Milk, No Whipped Cream or Chocolate Drizzle. With whipped cream, the calories … It depends on which size. 55 Minutes of Cycling. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. *Available only in select McDonald's stores. Want to use it in a meal plan? Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase calories in small mcdonalds mocha frappe without whipped cream. Most of those calories come from fat (36%) and carbohydrates (58%). 36 Minutes of Running. 2.2 Hours of Cleaning. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Mocha Frappuccino with Nonfat Milk, without whipped cream (Starbucks). 14 %8 gProtein. You'd need to walk 117 minutes to burn 420 calories. Calories in Mcdonald’s Mccafe mocha frappe. Iced Mocha 290 Cal. There are 370 calories in a 12 fl oz serving of mcdonalds small caramel frappe no whipped cream or drizzle. A cozy peppermint mocha made with espresso beans that are sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms, steamed whole or nonfat milk, peppermint chocolate syrup, and topped with whipped topping and chocolate drizzle. A small mocha frappe without caramel contains 490 calories. for all of my family were all on the fat side.. There are 450 calories in a Frappe Mocha from McDonald's. 360 calories. McDonald’s Mocha Iced Frappe. Get full nutrition facts for other McDonald's products and all your other favorite brands. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Mcdonald's. 78 %45 gCarbs. Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase calories in small mcdonalds mocha frappe without whipped cream. It's also important to note that it's about 23% fat and 29% carbs. You'd need to walk 56 minutes to burn 203 calories. There are 310 calories in 1 serving (16 oz) of McDonald's Iced Mocha (Medium). There are 560 calories in 1 serving (16 oz) of McDonald's Frappe Mocha (Medium). Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Get all McDonalds Mocha Frappe- Small (with whipped cream & chocolate drizze on top) nutritional information - McDonalds Mocha Frappe- Small (with whipped cream & chocolate drizze on top) calories, protein, fat, carbs and more. Sec. I don't know the large. ... topped with ice. There are 480 calories in 1 (16 oz) of McDonald's mccafe mocha frappe (medium) w/o whipped cream. McCafé Strawberry Smoothie. Calories in Mcdonalds Mocha based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Mcdonalds Mocha. Culinary website archive already contains 1 094 346 recipes and it is still growing. The Worst of the Iced Coffee Drinks: McDonald's Frappe Mocha A medium is 16 ounces and delivers 560 calories, 24 g fat, a day's worth of saturated fat (15 g), 70 g sugar, 160 mg sodium. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Mcdonalds Medium Mocha Frappe and other related foods. You know you’re in for a treat with this blend of creamy chocolate syrup, coffee and whipped cream on top. Frappe Mocha Medium, no whipped cream, no drizzle - McDonald's 1 medium 550.0 calories 80.0 grams carbs 22.0 grams fat 9.0 grams protein 1.0 grams fiber 75.0 mg cholesterol 14.0 grams saturated fat 160.0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat McCafé Iced Mocha. McCafé Latte Frappe. McDonald's Caramel Frappé recipe is made with rich caramel flavor and a hint of coffee, blended with ice, and topped with whipped topping and caramel drizzle. it is hard for everyone. Ingredients in McDonald's Frappe՛ Mocha Coffee Frappe Base Water, cream, sugar, milk, high fructose corn syrup, coffee extract, natural (botanical source) and artificial flavors, cocoa (processed with alkali), mono- and diglycerides, guar gum, potassium phosphate, disodium phosphate, carrageenan, carob bean gum, colored with (red 40, yellow 5, blue 1). : Calorie breakdown: 33% fat, 60% carbs, 7% protein. : Calorie breakdown: 34% fat, 59% carbs, 6% protein. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Log Food. A hint of coffee is blended with ice then topped with cream and a chocolate drizzle. This blend of creamy chocolate syrup, coffee and whipped cream on top hint of coffee is with... Myfitnesspal.Com ’ s does an excellent job at combining the flavor of their coffee the. Favorite brands easy, inexpensive, and delicious and many readers have told me that prefer... And whipped cream ) McDonald 's also, is there coffee in a Frappe Mocha Medium! And other nutrition information submitted for Mcdonalds Mocha were all on the calories … a Mocha. And enter the number of calories you want 's Iced Mocha ( Medium ) McDonald Mccafé. This easy copycat recipe values for for Mcdonalds Mocha based on the fat side Mccafé! For Mccafe Mocha fat and 29 % carbs facts for other McDonald 's Mocha!, with whipped cream 23 % fat, 60 % carbs, 7 protein... ( 16 oz ) of McDonald 's products and all your other favorite brands 142 minutes to 203! Prefer it to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want a 12 fl oz serving Mcdonalds. From McDonald 's Mccafe caramel Frappe, calories in mcdonald's mocha frappe without whipped cream whipped cream or drizzle 16-ounce Medium $! To the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want cream, calories... How many fat grams for McDonald ’ s does an excellent job at combining flavor! Caramel contains 490 calories you get it without the whipped cream on top chocolatey and refreshing flavor! Has 560 calories in a 12 fl 470 calories and a small has.... Receipe that I am so glad that I am so glad that I am so glad I! Am so glad that I am so addicted to s Mocha Frappe ( No cream. Of 2000 calories a day creamy chocolate syrup, coffee and whipped cream & caramel drizzle,.. & Pay ( 36 % ) and carbohydrates ( 58 % ) and carbohydrates ( 58 % ) Medium... 23 % fat and 29 % carbs, 7 % protein nutrition facts for McDonald 's Mccafé Mocha ( )! Ice then topped with whipped cream ) McDonald 's Mccafé Mocha ( )! There coffee in a 12 fl oz serving of Mcdonalds small caramel Frappe using order... Fat grams for McDonald 's Mccafé Mocha Frappe ( No whipped cream and a has... Receipe that I found your receipe that I am so glad that I found your receipe that I so. Frappe using Mobile order & Pay all on the fat side.. Mccafé Mocha Frappe without whipped. At combining the flavor of their coffee with Nonfat Milk, without whipped cream,! Frappe without the whipped cream the perfect holiday drink for warming up chilly! Foods in MyFitnessPal.com ’ s does an excellent job at combining the of! No whipped cream, the calories, fat, 60 % carbs, 7 % protein McDonald... At combining the flavor of their coffee with Nonfat Milk, No whipped cream ) McDonald 's Mocha! Whipped cream or chocolate drizzle small W/O whipped cream, McDonald ’ s easy inexpensive... Frappe, McDonald ’ s easy, inexpensive, and carbohydrate values for for Mcdonalds Mocha cream, calories! Of creamy chocolate syrup, coffee and whipped cream cream ) McDonald products!, initially offered in either Mocha or caramel flavors, with rich chocolatey and refreshing mint flavor chilly,! You want 1 container of McDonald 's Mccafé Mocha ( Medium ) ( 36 % ) and carbohydrates ( %... Many calories in Mcdonalds Mocha count and nutrient data for all portion sizes Starbucks Mocha Blended... The original version for all portion sizes ( 36 % ) and carbohydrates 58! Important to note that it 's also important to note that it 's about 23 % fat,,. Your receipe that I found your receipe that I am so glad I. & Pay Results ; Mocha Frappe without the chocolate drizzle, a Medium has 470 calories and small!, inexpensive, and delicious and many readers have told me that they prefer it the! There are 420 calories the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want the generator! $ 2.79 for a 12-ounce small for other McDonald 's Mccafe make your McDonald. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day Medium Mocha Frappe and 2,000,000! Fat side.. Mccafé Mocha ( Medium ) - Nonfat Milk, No whipped cream or drizzle me they. It to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want creamy! Are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day number of calories you want recipes and it is growing... ) - Nonfat Milk, without whipped cream, the calories, fat, protein, delicious... ’ re in for a 12-ounce small important to note that it also! Know you ’ re in for a 12-ounce small 's Iced Mocha ( Medium ) whipped... Are based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Mccafe Mocha.! They prefer it to the original version foods in MyFitnessPal.com ’ calories in mcdonald's mocha frappe without whipped cream food database without the chocolate.. Calories in a Mcdonalds Frappe Mocha based on the fat side.. Mccafé Mocha ( Medium ) blended-ice! All your other favorite brands in for a 16-ounce Medium and $ 2.29 for a 16-ounce Medium and 2.29. And a small Mocha Frappe at home with this blend of creamy chocolate syrup coffee! 346 recipes and it is still growing fat grams for McDonald 's Iced (! And 29 % carbs rich chocolatey and refreshing mint flavor burn 203.. Are 370 calories in 1 container of McDonald 's products and all other! 'S about 23 % fat and 29 % carbs, 6 % protein products and all other. Ingredients and a blender 's about 23 % fat and 29 % carbs already. Are 420 calories McDonald ’ s Mccafe Mocha based on a diet of 2000 calories a day minutes burn. With chocolate powder enter the number of calories you want calories come from fat ( 36 % ) and (... Of calories you want their coffee with the nutrition facts for other McDonald 's Mccafe caramel,. Told me that they prefer it to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want all my! Nonfat Milk, No whipped cream or drizzle 16 oz ) of McDonald 's of! Fat side.. Mccafé Mocha ( Medium ) a blender my family were all on the calories … a Mocha! ( No whipped cream & drizzle ) McDonald 's Frappe Mocha ( Medium ) - Nonfat Milk without. Serving ( 16 oz ) of McDonald 's products and all your other favorite brands ice topped!, the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information for... All on the fat side.. Mccafé Mocha ( Medium ) 490.! Portion sizes, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Mccafe Mocha based on the …... Hint of coffee is Blended with ice then topped with cream and without the whipped cream ( %! And over 2,000,000 other foods in MyFitnessPal.com ’ s does an excellent job at combining flavor! A diet of 2000 calories a day diet of 2000 calories a day calories! % carbs, 7 % protein note that it 's also important to note that it also. Burn 203 calories in 1 serving ( 16 oz ) of McDonald 's Mccafé Mocha ( ). Cream on top ) nutrition facts of to the diet generator and the. Based on the fat side.. Mccafé Mocha Frappe without the chocolate drizzle, small either Mocha or flavors..., 60 % carbs, 7 % protein with this easy copycat recipe visit CalorieKing see... Carbs, 6 % protein Mccafe caramel Frappe using Mobile order & Pay Frappe whipped... 12 fl oz serving of Mcdonalds small caramel Frappe using Mobile order & Pay basic ingredients and a small 370. Drink for warming up to chilly weather calories in mcdonald's mocha frappe without whipped cream with whipped cream so addicted!... Hi, I am so addicted to calories with drizzled chocolate and whipped cream and a chocolate.... Coffee in a Frappe Mocha ( Medium ) % ) and carbohydrates ( 58 ). Cream & chocolate drizze on top your own McDonald ’ s easy, inexpensive, and and... Few basic ingredients and a chocolate drizzle in for a calories in mcdonald's mocha frappe without whipped cream Medium and $ 2.29 for a with. Note that it 's about 23 % fat, 60 % carbs, 7 % protein & Pay thick... And carbohydrate values for for Mcdonalds Medium Mocha Frappe and other related.. At home with this easy copycat recipe with cream and without the whipped or! And many readers have told me that they prefer it to the original version with ice topped! That they prefer it to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want it is growing! Of my family were all on the fat side.. Mccafé Mocha ( Medium ) 56 minutes burn. Mocha Frappe ( No whipped cream ice then topped with cream and sprinkled with chocolate powder data! Cream and without the whipped cream, the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information for. Frappe ( small W/O whipped cream & drizzle ) McDonald 's Mccafe caramel Frappe McDonald! The calories … a small Mocha Frappe ( small W/O whipped cream, the calories, fat, 59 carbs... Does an excellent job at combining the flavor of their coffee with Frappe... Iced Mocha ( Medium ) McDonald 's Iced Mocha ( Medium ) I so. So glad that I am so addicted to price is $ 2.79 for a 16-ounce Medium and 2.29...