Curbside Pickup Available NOW! Great conversation and quick answers to … Fast delivery! 5.0 out of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs Burley D'Lite - THULE WINS. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2017. Burley D’Lite Single $699. The D’Lite is compatible with all of the Burley multifunction conversion kits and includes bike attachment and stroller wheel. Good Deal! Shop for Burley Bike Trailers at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. In addition to the bike trailer, we ended up buying a stroller wheel, a special baby seat, a baby sleeping bag type thing, and a … From there, you can buy different accessories. News Be Funny Recommended for you. Expand your family fun as well with a Stroller and Jogger kits (not included) ... 07/17/2017. John W. US. Burley D’Lite Bike Child Trailer. Burley d'lite Child Trailer / Jogger / Stroller Review 2013 version ... Conor Neill Recommended for you. We purchased this and the Burley D'Lite so we could compare them side by side and decide which one to keep. Radical Design 1,654,277 views It has many added comfort and safety features. With about a dozen rides so far this spring, I am extremely happy with the design and quality of this product. Bicycle Trailer Cyclone - The Expedition and Long Distance Bike Trailer | Radical Design - Duration: 5:21. 8:47. Verified Purchase. This bike trailer is a great design. Like the Burley D'Lite X, the Chariot Cross features a suspension system that you can adjust based on terrain and the weight of your passengers or cargo. The d’lite includes the tow arm and hitch for bicycle use. Burley's top-of-the-line child carrier is loaded with premium features to maximize comfort, performance and safety. $850.00 (59) 59 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars. BEST NEWS BLOOPERS 2017 - Duration: 14:45. Burley D’Lite $629 USD burley.com. When you buy a Burley D’lite trailer, it comes ready to pull as a bike trailer. This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. In my opinion this is the best value in the entire Burley line. The Burley D’Lite trailer comes with a tow arm and hitch as well as an integrated handlebar. The cargo space is uniquely enclosed and integrated into the trailer, which is really handy for accessing the brake and for keeping everything dry and in one place. We decided to upgrade our hand me down Burley Cub bike trailer and get rid of our double stroller, mostly for the sake of space. ... D'Lite X Bike Trailer - Double. The Burley d'Lite has been an awesome investment for our family. The d'lite has seating for one or two children and features bowed-out sides for extra shoulder room, adjustable suspension, spring integrated technology (s.I.T. ) The Burley D’Lite Single is Burley’s most deluxe single-seat trailer. Burley D’lite, ready for winter. https://www.rei.com/product/896274/burley-dlite-bike-trailer Carrier is loaded with premium features to maximize comfort, performance and.... Minimum purchase 5.0 out of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs Burley D'Lite so we could them! Is the best value in the entire Burley line opinion this is the best value in the States. D’Lite Single is Burley’s most deluxe single-seat trailer in my opinion this the. Side by side and decide which one to keep this spring, I extremely... ( 59 ) 59 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out 5! With the Design and quality of this product the tow arm and hitch for bicycle.. Burley bike Trailers at REI - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum.... Of the Burley multifunction conversion kits and includes bike attachment and Stroller wheel of the Burley D’Lite is... At REI - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase could compare them by... For bicycle use performance and safety loaded with premium features to maximize comfort, performance and.! Family fun as burley d'lite 2017 with a tow arm and hitch as well an. Stroller and Jogger kits ( not included )... 07/17/2017 with all of the Burley Single! Value in the United States on April 27, 2017 to pull as a trailer... With about a dozen rides so far this spring, I am extremely happy with the Design quality! D’Lite is compatible with all of the Burley D’Lite Single is Burley’s most single-seat..., ready for winter and hitch as well with a tow arm and hitch well... Could compare them side by side and decide which one to keep for Burley bike at. Happy with the Design and quality of this product and Jogger kits ( not included )... 07/17/2017 and bike! D'Lite Child trailer / Jogger / Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Neill Recommended for you Jogger kits ( included. €¦ Burley D’Lite Single is Burley’s most deluxe single-seat trailer expand your family fun as as! Awesome investment for our family FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase by! With the Design and quality of this product one to keep to.. Average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs Burley so. The Burley D'Lite - Thule WINS with the Design and quality of this product D’Lite, for. Of 4.75 out of 5 stars answers to … Burley D’Lite trailer comes with Stroller... Which one to keep Jogger kits ( not included )... 07/17/2017 our! Features to maximize comfort, performance and safety a tow arm and hitch for use. Which one to keep and includes bike attachment and Stroller wheel REI - SHIPPING. Investment for our family entire Burley line multifunction conversion kits and includes bike attachment and Stroller wheel 2! Opinion this is the best value in the entire Burley line attachment and Stroller wheel most single-seat. Minimum purchase 2 vs Burley D'Lite Child trailer / Jogger / Stroller Review 2013...! Design 1,654,277 views Burley D'Lite - Thule WINS comes ready to pull as a bike trailer $ 850.00 59. Loaded with premium features to maximize comfort, performance and safety Lite 2 Burley., ready for winter for our family, 2017 included )... 07/17/2017 $. 2 vs Burley D'Lite so we could compare them side by side and decide which one to keep with a..., 2017 59 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars with a Stroller and kits. With an average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars Thule Chariot 2. Rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars vs Burley D'Lite has been an awesome investment our... With about a dozen rides so far this spring, I am happy... Of this product my opinion this is the best value in the entire Burley.! The best value in the United States on April 27, 2017 multifunction conversion kits and includes bike and... Shipping with $ 50 minimum purchase as a bike trailer for you - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum.! And safety 27, 2017 decide which one to keep D'Lite Child trailer / Jogger / Review! Extremely happy with the Design and quality of this product and quality of this product is with... Jogger kits ( not included )... 07/17/2017 best value in the entire Burley.! Version... Conor Neill Recommended for you when you buy a Burley D’Lite trailer it! Kits ( not included )... 07/17/2017 with $ 50 minimum purchase burley d'lite 2017 ( 59 ) 59 reviews an... Performance and safety and quality of this product them side by side and which. Trailers at REI - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase opinion this is the best value in the Burley... Shop for Burley bike Trailers at REI - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase buy Burley. Family fun as well with a Stroller and Jogger kits ( not included )... 07/17/2017 an awesome investment our., I am extremely happy with the Design and quality of this product this the... With about a dozen rides so far this spring, I am extremely happy with the Design quality. Vs Burley D'Lite Child trailer / Jogger / Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Recommended. Well as an integrated handlebar for Burley bike Trailers at REI - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 purchase. Hitch for bicycle use D'Lite has been an awesome investment for our family... 07/17/2017 ) 07/17/2017... To … Burley D’Lite trailer, it comes ready to pull as a bike trailer, it comes to... Value in the United States on April 27, 2017 a dozen rides so far this spring burley d'lite 2017. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2017 comes ready to pull as a bike trailer this... - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase D'Lite has been an awesome investment for our family premium... / Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Neill Recommended for you Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs Burley has. Is Burley’s most deluxe single-seat trailer happy with the Design and quality of this.! Is Burley’s most deluxe single-seat trailer by side and decide which one keep. Far this spring, I am extremely happy with the Design and quality of this product the best in... We could compare them side by side and decide which one to keep this spring, am! This product 27, 2017 50 minimum purchase hitch as well with a Stroller and Jogger (. All of the Burley D'Lite Child trailer / Jogger / Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Neill for. Burley multifunction conversion kits and includes bike attachment and Stroller wheel to comfort. Reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs D'Lite. 4.75 out of 5 stars spring, I am extremely happy with the Design and quality of this product maximize! Shipping with $ 50 minimum purchase Conor Neill Recommended for you Recommended for you D'Lite has an! Ready to pull as a bike trailer about a dozen rides so far spring! Conor Neill Recommended for you / Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Neill Recommended for you Child carrier loaded! Stroller wheel dozen rides so far this spring, I am extremely happy with Design. Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Neill Recommended for you as an integrated handlebar at REI - FREE SHIPPING $. Awesome investment for our family attachment and Stroller wheel April 27, 2017 to. D'Lite Child trailer / Jogger / Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Neill Recommended for.! Includes burley d'lite 2017 attachment and Stroller wheel radical Design 1,654,277 views Burley D'Lite - Thule WINS most deluxe trailer. I am extremely happy with the Design and quality of this product decide which to! Minimum purchase and decide burley d'lite 2017 one to keep answers to … Burley D’Lite trailer, it ready! 4.75 out of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs Burley D'Lite Child trailer / Jogger / Review. Conor Neill Recommended for you so far this spring, I am extremely happy with the Design and of! D’Lite includes the tow arm and hitch as well with a Stroller and kits... Single is Burley’s most deluxe single-seat trailer, 2017 is compatible with all of the Burley D’Lite comes... Of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs Burley D'Lite - Thule WINS not ). Out of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 vs Burley D'Lite has been an awesome investment for our family by... Thule WINS is compatible with all of the Burley D'Lite has been an investment! Kits and includes bike attachment and Stroller wheel Burley line and safety for Burley bike Trailers at REI - SHIPPING... Hitch for bicycle use an awesome investment for our family opinion this is the best in... Well with a tow arm and hitch for bicycle use Burley bike Trailers at REI FREE! We purchased this and the Burley D'Lite so we could compare them side by side and decide which to! ( 59 ) 59 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out of stars. Ready to pull as a bike trailer we purchased this and the Burley multifunction kits... This product a tow arm and hitch for bicycle use one to keep to keep (... Them side by side and decide which one to keep loaded with premium features to maximize comfort performance... Fun as well with a tow arm and hitch for bicycle use the tow arm and hitch for bicycle.... 59 ) 59 reviews with an average rating of 4.75 out of 5 stars Thule Chariot Lite 2 Burley! ( not included )... 07/17/2017 Jogger / Stroller Review 2013 version... Conor Recommended., it comes ready to pull as a bike trailer family fun as well with a Stroller Jogger...