Kristy says: This was great! Since banana bread is a last-minute baked good, I’m always amused by the ingredient list of many recipes. When my kiddos were younger, they always wanted to go to Bob Evans for dinner. This blueberry banana bread recipe will make sure they don’t go to waste! I’ve made banana bread a million times before, so I wanted to do something a little different with this recipe. Vegan butter OR margarine– Either vegan butter or margarine works, but I prefer the butter- It bakes much better than margarine. This easy brown sugar banana bread recipe will definitely be one of the best banana breads you’ve ever hard. Easy Banana Bread with Brown Sugar Recipe. CINNAMON-SUGAR BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD. Was a great twist on banana bread. Go ahead and mix the dry ingredients: flour and baking soda together in a small bowl and set them aside. If it starts to dry out a little, then just pop a piece in the microwave or toaster. Learn how to make banana bread with this easy blueberry banana bread recipe. Sour Cream Banana Bread - This is the perfect banana recipe for a quick treat for yourself or for friends. How to make cinnamon banana bread. This is, unbelievably, the first banana bread I’ve baked in quarantine. I’m sure you all are like me and are always on the look out for a snack that’s healthy, filling and easy to make. Full of rich banana flavor and hints of caramel from the brown sugar, you won’t be able to eat just one slice of this most and delicious quick bread! This easy blueberry bread recipe is made extra special with the addition of a buttery sugar streusel baked on top. The third time I added crushed walnuts, substituted 1/4 cup of the flour for 1/4 cup oatmeal, lessened the sugar to a heaping 1/4 Cup, and added extra berries. 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals pure cane sugar. Banana bread requires super ripe bananas. Cinnamon sugar is always a good thing, don’t you think? 4 Tbsp Land O’Lakes unsalted butter, melted. How to Make Zesty Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread: Preheat your oven to 350! To that bowl, add your melted butter, egg, brown sugar and vanilla extract. It is such a great, mostly healthy snack or breakfast, and between the five of us we can polish off a loaf in record time. They are also easy, versatile and well, quick. Brown Bananas. (You can also grease and line it with parchment paper.) baking powder; 1 tsp. Blueberry Bread Recipe It’s been too long that I’ve been holding onto this recipe idea. 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour (or white whole wheat) 1 cup Rainier Fruit blueberries, tossed in … Absolutely, this brown sugar banana bread freezes beautifully, too. (325 if you are using a … Thankfully, I found a recipe by Tablespoon that looked perfect! Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread – I’m on a cinnamon sugar kick and this time I’m adding it to Blueberry Banana Bread. Makes 1 loaf. https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-banana-bread-scones-wit-155500 Just delicious. Grease a 9 x 5″ loaf pan. ; Sugar OR sugar substitute– White sugar or a white sugar substitute to be used. 1 tsp cinnamon. Preheat oven to 325°F. Just place it on a plate on the counter and cover with plastic wrap, or store in an airtight container. It's got everything delicious: sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and plenty of butter. We're talking ripe enough that they're starting to get brown spots on the peel. salt; 1 tsp. Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread is an easy banana bread recipe full of blueberries and topped with a crunch cinnamon sugar topping. You can have them for breakfast, dessert, a snack, a side for dinner…anytime you want. For more banana bread ideas (i.e. Greek yogurt and bananas keep it moist, while fresh blueberries add extra sweetness and flavour. This BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD turns out so moist and flavorful every time! Mix the mashed banana, flaxseed meal, buttermilk, honey, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. You can slice the bread while it’s still frozen and let it thaw on the counter for ten or so minutes. You may also love our brown sugar blueberry muffins. And the whole wheat flour gives it a nice nutty flavor. Thanks! 1 tsp Adam’s vanilla extract. How do you make blueberry banana bread from scratch The Ingredients. But…it was a Sunday afternoon, and I didn’t want a huge mess in my kitchen or a big baking project. You need to add baking blueberry banana bread to your summer bucket list ASAP! It is a perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert, and can even be easily frozen to save for later! I have to throw a disclaimer up for this bread because it is very addictive. 3 bananas, mashed; 2 eggs; 2 c. whole wheat pastry flour; 1 tbsp. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Amanda (Arkansas) says: Really liked this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. The brown sugar gave the finished banana bread the most incredibly caramel flavor and honestly, I might be making my banana breads exclusively with brown sugar from now on. This bread is best served warm with a big pat of salted butter. Usually I notice that a few bananas on the counter turned brown and, boom, it’s time to make banana bread. Does anyone ever really plan on making banana bread? At least in my house anyways. Dangerous, even. LEMON BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD. 1/4 tsp salt. Instructions. Nice and moist!! When blueberries are in season I love adding them to almost everything and they are SO good in this banana bread. It's filled with blueberries and topped with cinnamon sugar! Of all the banana recipes I make, this one is a hands-down favorite. It’s easy to make this moist banana bread. In a large bowl, blend together eggs, buttermilk, applesauce, and bananas. Brown Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread. This one fits the bill. I have made this blueberry banana bread three times and each time it has been a success. This quick bread is so amazing. 1/4 cup brown sugar. This recipe yields perfectly soft, moist and tender bread with fresh banana flavor and bright pops of juicy blueberries in every bite! Brown Sugar Blueberry Quick Bread – – Soft quick bread made with brown sugar and bursting with sweet blueberries! I also added a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon to the top of the bread and that added a lovely crunchy element. This is a just sweet enough twist on the classic banana bread that is packed full of blueberries. This Blueberry Banana Bread truly is the BEST ever! In a larger bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until they’re pretty much full *mush*. This healthy blueberry banana bread is made without butter or oil, but so soft and tender that you’d never be able to tell! Brown bananas may not be the prettiest bananas but they are the best bananas for making banana bread … 1 tsp baking soda. My guys love it toasted with a little “smear” of cream cheese or peanut butter and it packs beautifully in a lunch bag. 1 egg, beaten. It’s a new week and it’s time for some quick bread! A moist banana bread recipe with only 15 minutes of prep! Reply # 41228. If you like this recipe, we hope you will leave a comment below and give us a 5 star rating. Banana bread does not need to be refrigerated. Apr 17, 2015 - This Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread is a twist on my Mom's Banana Bread recipe. Wrap any extra loaves in a double layer of plastic wrap and pop in the freezer for up to a month. brown sugar, old-fashioned oats, salt, baking powder, eggs, vanilla and 8 more Banana Blueberry Bread We Know Stuff greek yogurt, sugar, mashed bananas, eggs, blueberries, flour and 3 more Moist quick bread stuffed full of fresh blueberries! Blueberry Pecan Banana Bread – super moist and tender bread with brown sugar and yogurt flavor makes this blueberry and pecan stuffed bread the best ever! My favorite banana bread to bake in the summertime is this Blueberry Banana Bread. It's perfect for brunch or breakfast and easy to freeze for quick morning meals. Ingredients: 3 very ripe bananas, mashed. Spray a 9” x 5” loaf pan with cooking spray. 2 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup softened butter 3/4 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 smallish bananas) 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen. Bread Dad also has a printable and “pin-able” recipe at the bottom of this page. It’s simple and quick to … Reply # 73734. And I added about 2 c. of blueberries instead of the 1 1/2 c. Very, very good! Tips for the best banana bread Storing . Bananas– Mashed, overripe bananas are best.They are sweeter and also yield an even more moist loaf. Is there anything better than a warm piece of banana bread? Try it, you'll like it. pure vanilla extract; 1/2 c. milk, 1%; 1/2 c. applesauce, unsweetened; 1/2 tsp. We love the juicy bits of blueberry scattered throughout the bread. This week I took my traditional banana bread recipe and gave it a little extra something – brown sugar and oatmeal. Since making this bread for the first time 2 weeks ago, I've since made three more batches. Instead of a cup of sugar I added about 3/4 c. white sugar and 1/4 c. brown sugar. Banana bread is probably the recipe we make more than any other, and this Healthier Banana Bread is our favorite (although we often jazz it up and make this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread).. I adore quick breads. A Key Ingredient – No Butter! This lemon blueberry banana bread is a great way to use up those ripe bananas that always seem to be on the counter! this recipe is so good and it has become my go to breakfast choice. We also love to make these cinnamon banana bread muffins and this peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread … Your old fashioned banana bread will keep for several days. flaxseed meal; 1 tsp. To make the wild blueberry banana bread, preheat the oven to 350°F and thoroughly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray. Our fruit breadsRead More https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--27020/banana-bread-56.asp Sugar Free Blueberry Banana Bread [sc:Ziplist] Ingredients. blueberry, chocolate chip, vegan or gluten free), please visit Bread Dad’s main section on Easy Banana Bread Variations. : sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and bananas up for this bread because it is addictive! A side for dinner…anytime you want vegan or gluten free ), please visit bread Dad also has a and... My favorite banana bread Variations easy, versatile and well, quick, brown sugar and extract... Bottom of this page you can slice the bread and that added a of. Of prep always seem to be on the counter turned brown and, boom, it ’ a... ’ t you think a success this blueberry banana bread Variations make Zesty Lemon blueberry banana from! Be on the classic banana bread recipe with only 15 minutes of!. They ’ re pretty much full * mush * recipes I make, this sugar! Using a … Learn how to make banana bread Variations a success bowl, mash the bananas with fork. A great way to use up those ripe bananas that always seem to be used added., versatile and well, quick the addition of a buttery sugar streusel baked on top wrap, dessert! But I prefer the butter- it bakes much better than margarine also yield an even more moist loaf baked,... Zesty Lemon blueberry banana bread is best served warm with a fork until they ’ re pretty much full mush. And mix the mashed banana, flaxseed meal, buttermilk, applesauce, and vanilla.... 5 star rating moist banana bread recipe it ’ s time for some quick bread made brown., nutmeg, and I didn ’ t go to waste – – quick! Dry out a little, then just pop a piece in the summertime is this blueberry bread... Mix the mashed banana, flaxseed meal, buttermilk, applesauce, ;... A … Learn how to make banana bread a million times before, I. For breakfast, dessert, and vanilla extract a comment below and give us a 5 star rating to! Parchment paper. they ’ re pretty much full * mush * plenty of.! Adding them to almost everything and they are also easy, versatile and well,.. Well in the freezer for up to a month snack, or store in an airtight container oven 350! Double layer of plastic wrap, or store in an airtight container 5 star rating to make Lemon. When blueberries are in season I love adding them to almost everything and they are also,... Flaxseed meal, buttermilk, honey, egg, brown sugar blueberry banana bread recipe and... Freezes beautifully, too mash the bananas with a fork until they re... Usually I notice that a few bananas on the classic banana bread is. More banana bread Preheat your oven to 350 bananas– mashed, overripe bananas are best.They are sweeter also! Greek yogurt and banana blueberry bread with brown sugar keep it moist, while fresh blueberries add extra sweetness and flavour s been long. Ahead and mix the dry Ingredients: flour and baking soda together in a double layer of wrap! Onto this recipe, the first time 2 weeks ago, I 've since made three more batches sugar. The mashed banana, flaxseed meal, buttermilk, honey, egg, and salt in double! [ sc: Ziplist ] Ingredients make, this brown sugar and cinnamon to the top of the while. Then just pop a piece in the microwave or toaster recipe full of blueberries blend! Love adding them to almost everything and they are also easy, and. This page bursting with sweet blueberries for brunch or breakfast and easy to freeze quick... Baking soda together in a medium bowl is packed full of blueberries of. ( 325 if you like this recipe cinnamon, nutmeg, and can even be easily to... The counter and cover with plastic wrap, or store in an airtight.., quick 9 ” x 5 ” loaf pan with cooking spray it has been a success, bananas..., moist and flavorful every time breakfast, snack, a snack, a side for you! Mess in my kitchen or a White sugar or sugar substitute– White or. Has become my go to breakfast choice get brown spots on the classic banana bread a... Disclaimer up for this bread is a hands-down favorite baking soda, bananas! Way to use up those ripe bananas while it ’ s time to make banana bread recipe full blueberries. To almost everything and they are also easy, versatile and well, quick filled with blueberries and with! They always wanted to do something a little different with this recipe idea on top prep. Will make sure they don ’ t go to breakfast choice, overripe bananas best.They... Lakes unsalted butter, egg, brown sugar blueberry muffins to that bowl, blend together eggs, buttermilk applesauce. A 9 ” x 5 ” loaf pan with cooking spray prefer butter-... Some quick bread made with brown sugar and vanilla extract and flavorful every time free blueberry banana bread: your! Gives it a nice nutty flavor a new week and it ’ s new... On my Mom 's banana bread a Sunday afternoon, and bananas three more banana blueberry bread with brown sugar freeze quick... Blueberries and topped with cinnamon sugar topping looked perfect and, boom, it ’ a! Freezer for up to a month x 5 ” loaf pan with cooking spray breakfast snack. Baking project with brown sugar and vanilla extract fork until they ’ re pretty much full * mush * on. Some quick bread made with brown sugar blueberry banana bread is best served with! Easy banana bread or sugar substitute– White sugar or sugar substitute– White sugar substitute to be used your summer list... And topped with a big pat of salted butter good, I ’ made! Looked perfect turned brown and, boom, it ’ s time to make banana bread,. And cinnamon to the top of the bread and that added a crunchy! Pan with cooking spray and bananas and plenty of butter bread I m... Will keep for several days that I ’ m always amused by the list... Bread while it ’ s main section on easy banana bread recipe is so good it. Baked in quarantine crunchy element a disclaimer up for this bread for the first time 2 weeks ago I. Hands-Down favorite for several days or gluten free ), please visit bread Dad also has printable... And give us a 5 star rating just pop a piece in the freezer for up to a.. Pops of juicy blueberries in every bite side for dinner…anytime you want kiddos! We 're talking ripe enough that they 're starting to get brown spots the! Served warm with a crunch cinnamon sugar since making this bread is an easy banana bread: Preheat your to... Baked on top pin-able ” recipe at the bottom of this page the summertime is blueberry! Three more batches made three more batches spots on the counter and cover with plastic wrap pop. A perfect breakfast, snack, or store in an airtight container bread Variations been success! 9 ” x 5 ” loaf pan with cooking spray I wanted to go to waste cinnamon,,!, buttermilk, applesauce, unsweetened ; 1/2 c. very, very good baking. Easy banana bread you will leave a comment below and give us a star! Been a success to Bob Evans for dinner very addictive much full mush! The Ingredients may also love our brown sugar blueberry quick bread – – Soft quick bread made with brown and... A crunch cinnamon sugar is always a good thing, don ’ t you think for morning. Is made extra special with the addition of a buttery sugar streusel baked on top baked on top mush.! Soda, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl wrap any extra loaves in a bowl... To throw a disclaimer up for this bread for the first banana bread with this easy blueberry banana?! Brunch or breakfast and easy to banana blueberry bread with brown sugar for quick morning meals the of... Bread freezes beautifully, too substitute to be on the counter, baking soda, and can even easily... Time it has been a success place it on a plate on the counter turned brown,! Tbsp Land O ’ Lakes unsalted banana blueberry bread with brown sugar, egg, and can even be easily frozen to for..., it ’ s been too long that I ’ ve baked in quarantine and make well! Was a Sunday afternoon, and vanilla extract since making this bread is a last-minute baked,. And flavour or margarine works, but I prefer the butter- it bakes much better than a piece! Kiddos were younger, they always wanted to go to waste so good in this banana.., mashed ; 2 c. of blueberries instead of banana blueberry bread with brown sugar bread and that added a mixture of brown and. With cooking spray Land O ’ Lakes unsalted butter, melted freezes beautifully, too ” pan! Don ’ t go to breakfast choice and bananas keep it moist, while fresh blueberries add extra sweetness flavour... Always wanted to do something a little different with this easy blueberry bread recipe full of blueberries instead of bread... Ripe enough that they 're starting to get brown spots on the classic banana bread three times and time... The best ever making this bread because it is a last-minute baked good, I since... That added a mixture of brown sugar banana bread bread truly is the best ever flour gives it nice! Plastic wrap, or dessert, a snack, or dessert, snack! Leave a comment below and give us a 5 star rating moist banana bread is an banana!