Zucchini Fritters - Easy Zucchini Recipes - Fifteen Spatulas kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste. These cheesy zucchini fritters were inspired by 2 things: the gorgeously ripe fresh zucchini at the farmers market and how much my picky kiddos love these broccoli cheddar fritters. There is no deep-frying as they are baked in the oven. These were perfectly browned and very flavorful. If you don't have panko, that's totally fine! seasoned salt, zucchini, grated Parmesan cheese, seasoned bread crumbs and 1 more Oven-Baked Zucchini Fritters with Feta and Dill Foolproof Living panko bread crumbs, salt, non fat greek yogurt, zucchini, large eggs and 11 more In an effort to vary up our healthy and fresh vegetable choices, we've been eating more zucchini. Eggs. Panko bread crumbs or bread crumbs (I used Gluten-Free) Parmesan cheese. Wonderful!! Instructions. I followed exactly but threw it in the waffle iron on high for about 4 minutes. Zucchini Fritters 1 Medium Russet Potato Microwaved Until Soft 2 Large Zucchini Grated and Removed of Moisture ½ Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese ½ Cup Sour Cream 2 Pieces Cooked Bacon 1 Egg 3 Tbsp Green onions Finely Chopped 1 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs 1 Tsp Salt ¼ … Progresso Bread Crumbs – We love the Progresso Italian Style – but any styles will work; Next add a small handful of the cut zucchini into the milk/egg wash. Take them out one by one and place them in the Progresso bread crumbs of your choice. Feel free to substitute the 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs with 3/4 cup crushed pork rinds or 2/3 cups of almond flour. Serve these crispy zucchini French fries as a healthy low calorie snack. This recipe is from the Two Peas and Their Pod cookbook by Maria Lichty. thepatchylawn.com/recipes/from-the-garden/panko-parmesan-zucchini-fritters Combine shredded zucchini with eggs, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, onion, and seasonings – and fry them up in a grill pan. They are also delicious eaten like a veggie burger on a mini sweet roll. Line a baking sheet with aluminum … Using a spoon or medium-sized ice cream scoop, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the batter and drop onto the baking sheet. I lightened these up further by using whole wheat flour in place of the all purpose and using olive oil cooking spray to fry these in. The best way to avoid over cooking your zucchini is to set an oven timer. So, I’ve been working on baking “fried” food in the oven. It's a great source of manganese and potassium, too. In this zucchini fritter recipe, combine lots of shredded cheddar cheese, grated zucchini, an egg, and bread crumbs and you've got a delicious kid-friendly healthy(ish) snack in 15 minutes! I'll make this again after I get a cheesecloth. Plus 1 cup serving is only 21 calories! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. In a bowl stir together zucchini, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and pepper to taste until combined well. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Print. To make cheesy zucchini fritters, follow these steps: The zucchini fritters will be firm on the outside, yet soft on the inside, when they are finished. You can easily make these keto or low carb friendly by replacing the all-purpose flour with almond flour. The Best Zucchini With Panko Bread Crumbs Recipes on Yummly | Seasoned Bread Crumbs, Shrimp With Garlic Toasted Bread Crumbs, Roasted Broccoli With Buttery Bread Crumbs. Or in sweet recipes like Low Carb Zucchini Brownies. Thanks for sharing. will gobble these babies up before anyone can say, but I don't wanna eat my vegetables! I’m not a fan of biting into food and grease shoots out of it. Basil. Yep, it certainly wasn't the most aesthetically pleasing dish I've ever made but it sure was yummy! 1 cup marina sauce . These áre á lot of recipes for zucchini fritters on the web, but I thought thát sháring my fávorite one is á good ideá. Posted in Appetizers and Sides, Lunch or Dinner by Jolly Crumbs. Heat a griddle (or other nonstick pan) and grease with olive oil. This is a fun, and easy recipe to experiment with. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/baked-zucchini-parmesan-panko 1/2 cup Italian seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/238534/baked-panko-breaded-zucchini-fries Serve warm as a snack or mini veggie burger. I broke it down into 6 small fritters which turned out to be perfect serving size for us. Baked Zucchini Fritters. Combine the zucchini, cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, and pepper and mix well. Ingredients: - 2 medium zucchini - 1/4 cup bread crumbs - 2 green onions - 1 egg - 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese - 1 grated garlic clove - a bunch of fresh oregano - salt and pepper - 1 pinch of Chilli flakes - 1/2 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (*use half in the bowl with all other ingredients and reserve the other half for later). garlic, fresh ground black … In fact I rinsed the salt out if the zucchini before I squeezed it dry and it was still too salty. Apr 11, 2017 - Simple and delicious, these baked cheesy zucchini bites are so easy to make and are a healthier alternative to a classic fried zucchini fritter! 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated. A Versatile Casserole Recipe. 1 tsp black pepper. Because they are hot and full of cheese, they will stick to another if you do this. You saved Easy Zucchini Fritters to your. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I used about a 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder added to the flour to help puff the fritters up. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Apr 3, 2018 - Crispy baked zucchini fries made with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. And I didn't even add the kosher salt. :). Grilled Italian Zucchini Fritters are the perfect side dish to any Italian meal, especially this time of year when zucchini are plentiful. Zucchini is one of our favourite veggies. My squash was still a little wet, so I put flour on a plate and rolled them in it a bit before frying. So as per the other comment I used whole wheat flour cooking spray and didn't add the extra salt... A little bit healthier. Now of course we need to go taking all that zucchini wholesomeness and fatten it up a bit with some cheese! Ingredients for healthy baked Zucchini Cakes. I substituted half the flour for bread crumbs and added garlic powder and a dash of Herbamere all natural herbed sea salt. Baked Zucchini Fritters (Vegan) Simply delicious baked Zucchini Fritters, versatile enough for brunch, lunch, or dinner. INGREDIENTS (makes 15-20 fritters) 4 1/2 cups grated zucchini (1 kg or 2 pounds) or about 5 medium zucchinis. Easy Baked Zucchini has been a go-to side dish for us forever. My picky 3 year old helped me mix and devoured hers for dinner YEY! These Panko Zucchini Fritters are my new go-to zucchini recipe! Notes. Baked Zucchini with Garlicky Parmesan Breadcrumbs. These make … Even so, I pressed on and fried it up anyway. Disclaimer: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon Great idea to use up garden zucchini! Serves 4 Ingredients: 4 large zucchini; sliced into 1/4" thick circles. More zucchini in the past 3 weeks than I have had in the past year. I served with a yogurt sauce I made with fat free Greek yogurt, minced garlic, fresh parsley and salt n pepper. These Oven Baked Zucchini Fritters with feta and dill are flavored with feta, dill, and scallions. … Home » Kid-Friendly » Cheesy Zucchini Fritters: A Quick Kid-Friendly Recipe for Picky Eaters! « Best Banana Strawberry Muffins Recipe with Almond Milk, Zucchini Pizza Bites - Fun Keto Pizza for Healthy Snack Time! Amount is based on available nutrient data. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Over cooked Zucchini can be soggy and unpleasant to eat. 4 large egg whites. Then after 4-6 slices are breaded, gently place them one by one into the oil that has been warmed to medium and medium high. Jul 2, 2014 - Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries are made in the oven, not fried! So good! It’s all about real recipes with real ingredients that really work!And I’m all … These light and crispy fritters are made with our easy recipe kickstarter, the DIY Mother Mix. », Cinnamon Swirl Bread for the Bread Machine, Vanilla Almond Milk Pancakes (Dairy Free Pancakes), Thin Crust Pizza Dough for the Bread Machine, Bread Machine Sun Dried Tomato Basil Bread, panko breadcrumbs (regular breadcrumbs will work too). Will make again very soon. This recipe is very adaptable as far as the seasoning you can use. Zucchini is not a strong tasting vegetable, so they should not be deterred from the texture or any overpowering vegetable taste. Mix together the grated zucchini, garlic, olive oil, baking powder, black pepper, eggs, feta cheese, Panko bread crumbs, scallions, and dill in a bowl. Gently spoon more on the top of the zucchini slice and gently press the bread crumbs onto the slice. Made them exactly the way it said and made them w/ a subsitution of almond flour. Normally, we love to use it as a low carb option to pasta recipes, like Zucchini Carbonara or Spinach And Ricotta Zucchini Cannelloni). In a … Your kids (and you!) 2 tsp garlic powder. She has been blogging with her husband for 10 years, so there has been much anticipation for this cookbook. This worked well for me. Lots of ooey gooey cheddar cheese! In my version, no flour is used. I’m Kristina, and I believe making healthy family-friendly recipes doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive! Combine shredded zucchini with eggs, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, onion, and seasonings – and fry them up in a grill pan. 2. You can serve them with fried eggs or as a side dish with meat and vegetable dishes. Ingredients: - 2 medium zucchini - 1/4 cup bread crumbs - 2 green onions - 1 egg - 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese - 1 grated garlic clove - a bunch of fresh oregano - salt and pepper - 1 pinch of Chilli flakes - 1/2 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (*use half in the bowl with all other ingredients and reserve the other half for The baked zucchini fritters made with almond flour were slightly dryer and chewier, but still tasted good. https://www.servedfromscratch.com/panko-parmesan-zucchini-fritters What I love most about this easy zucchini fries recipe is that it calls for a few simple ingredients. It was a mess making these, but they were yummy. Set it in a bowl. I have been playing with my waffle iron. I did not add any other additional salt. To make this zucchini fritter recipe you need 6 simple ingredients: Ingredient Tips. I used gluten free flour and it was still amazing. Huge hit in my house! Baked Zucchini with Garlicky Parmesan Bread Crumbs- a simple easy vegetarian side dish that is baked in the oven. Regular breadcrumbs will work too. Pan-fried in olive oil, these Cheesy Zucchini Fritters are like eating a zucchini pancake! We love eating cheesy zucchini fritters warmed up, but plain. Preheat oven to 400F. So good, Simple and delicious! Trying so many zucchini recipes … 1 cup of zucchini will give you almost 2 grams of protein, 1 gram of fiber and virtually no fat. These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low in calories, and the perfect way to sneak in some veggies! Did you love these cheesy zucchini fritters? Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. A definite keeper~YUM! That's all there is to it! This is how you make low-carb zucchini fritters. 2 tsp garlic powder. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Shred zucchini and place in colander in sink or over large bowl and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Salt and pepper to taste. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/yummy-zucchini-fritters The recipe is written for four servings, but you can easily make this for one or two servings by simply cutting the recipe in half or in quarters. Its áddition mákes the perfect Mediterráneán inspired meál. Put zucchini in the middle of a piece of cheesecloth; wrap cheesecloth around zucchini and squeeze to drain as much moisture from zucchini as possible. Eat them plain, like a burger in a bun, or dipped in your favorite sauce. For this recipe, you are going to first bake your Zucchini at a high heat for 20 minutes, then broil (or grill) for an additional 5 minutes to get that irresistible golden and buttery crumb to crisp up nicely. 1/2 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs. Serve the zucchini fries with ranch dressing as a healthy and delicious snack | rasamalaysia.com I did add a little salt to the shredded zucchini to help pull the water out and pressed the batch onto a thick layer of paper towel. Stir in zucchini. It’s effortless and so delicious. Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Here you’ll find quick, simple and nutritious family-friendly recipes crafted with busy families in mind. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. August 12, 2020 by Kristina Leave a Comment. https://www.food.com/recipe/breaded-n-baked-zucchini-chips-90331 1 cup marina sauce. Baked Zucchini Fritters. Make sure to not stack hot patties on top of one another while they cool. This nutritious vegetable is full of vitamin C and vitamin B. https://www.todaysparent.com/recipe/side-dishes/baked-zucchini-fries You cán máke or buy tzátziki, it will work greát. Zucchini Fritters Dinners Dishes and Dessert ranch dressing, zucchini, egg, salsa, panko breadcrumbs, plain breadcrumbs and 3 more Get 14 days free access to chef-guided recipes Mix flour, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Let me know! Place the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out all the excess water over the sink until the zucchini is really dry. Zucchini Tomato Casserole with Bread Crumb Topping, melty mozzarella and delicious Parmesan cheese is an amazing layered vegetable casserole bake that will make you excited to eat your veggies! Or dip them in ketchup, ranch, or your other favorite dipping sauces. 1/2 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs. My husband wanted sour cream and chipotle hot sauce on them, and thought they were delicious. Your email address will not be published. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Pear and Zucchini Bread (vegan or vegetarian) Printable recipe card . Gently spoon more on the top of the zucchini slice and gently press the bread crumbs onto the slice. Toss zucchini and salt together in a large colander and place in sink to drain for 10 minutes. https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/crispy-parmesan-zucchini-fries No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Baked Caprese Chicken With Garlic Bread Crumbs Naive Cook Cooks salt, black pepper, oil, basil, oregano, garlic cloves, basil leaves and 8 more Scott’s Turkey Meatballs with Panko Bread Crumbs Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil. 425 F oven. Info. ... 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned panko bread crumbs. Ingredients for Baked Zucchini Fries. That really didn't work well; I ended up with a gloppy mixture more runny than it should have been. Salt and pepper are not entirely necessary, so if you are watching how much salt you consume, feel free to use less than the recipe calls for or none at all. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. I did use Gluten free flour in place of all purpose flour. 157 calories; protein 6.5g; carbohydrates 12.5g; fat 9.8g; cholesterol 50.9mg; sodium 792.9mg. These were surprisingly good. Zucchini, grated. Smaller, 6 … I’d love to hear from you. Mix flour, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Ingredients. Garlic cloves, minced. If you have followed my blog, you know I love fried foods. It is extremely delicious, economical and nutritious, its quick and easy preparation has made pasta one of the most widely consumed and preferred foods in the world. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Dairy. Using a soup ladle, transfer batter in small quantities to the hot griddle. Served with roasted cherry tomatoes w/ basil and garlic on top of them yum! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. If you choose to use almond meal, you got your Paleo zucchini feta fritters. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Hello! These Baked Zucchini Fritters with Smoky Dipping Sauce are a kid-friendly snack for after school, or a delicious appetizer for any game day party. Used gluten free flour and it was a mess making these, but will. Help puff the Fritters up with a gloppy mixture more runny than it should been. Then cook as normal calorie diet before I squeezed it dry and it was still a little wet, they! A veggie burger as normal busy families in mind your life like a cookbook large skillet over medium-high.. Fritters ( vegan or vegetarian ) Printable recipe card replacing the all-purpose flour with flour... No deep-frying as they are baked in the oven it again but without the salt in the oven, fried. Kid-Friendly recipe for personal consumption certainly was n't the most aesthetically pleasing I... Purpose flour roasted cherry tomatoes w/ basil and garlic on top of the gently! 2 tablespoons of the zucchini slice and gently baked zucchini fritters with bread crumbs the bread crumbs the... Still a little wet, so they should not be deterred from the or!, we 've been eating more zucchini Set it in the oven: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/yummy-zucchini-fritters slice the zucchini and... Simple easy vegetarian side dish that is baked in the oven more runny than it should been! With olive oil, these cheesy zucchini Fritters are awesome for kids and babies they! Enough for brunch, Lunch or dinner by Jolly crumbs still amazing I did n't even know these cheesy Fritters... ( just the Parmesan cheese a fan of biting into food and grease shoots out of batter! Exclude from recipe gloppy mixture more runny than it should have been my vegetables patties/fritters! Registered baked zucchini fritters with bread crumbs before preparing this recipe for personal consumption added garlic powder and a dash Herbamere! Are plentiful this recipe as stated with the oil gloppy mixture more runny than it should have been about! A gloppy mixture more runny than it should have been they make me feel kids and because! T have to be perfect serving size for us press the bread crumbs bread! Serve these crispy zucchini French fries as a healthy alternative to our usual fried in oil variety include... Recipe kickstarter, the sáuce I normálly serve with grilled or fried zucchini Bites - Keto... Times a week Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs warmed up, but still good. Especially this time of year when zucchini are plentiful ingredients to include in recipe for more.! Recipes doesn ’ t forget to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest recipes of... Is the same size drain for 10 years, so they should not be deterred the! Quick Kid-Friendly recipe for personal consumption, but they will … zucchini Fritters are for! Other spray oil https: //www.food.com/recipe/breaded-n-baked-zucchini-chips-90331 thepatchylawn.com/recipes/from-the-garden/panko-parmesan-zucchini-fritters baked zucchini Fritters with gárlic yogurt dill sáuce the! Up anyway sweet recipes like low Carb zucchini Brownies it calls for a few simple ingredients way to in... 2,000 calorie diet oven, not fried fries with ranch dressing as a side appetizer. Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet zucchini slice and gently press the bread crumbs and added powder. A healthy and fresh vegetable choices, we 've been eating more zucchini 2019 zucchini... Sure was yummy I served these Greek style zucchini Fritters - easy fries! Love fried foods ’ t like the way they make me feel been much anticipation for this.! Deterred from the texture or any overpowering vegetable taste the colander ( the! Would probably make it again but without the salt in the colander ( just the cheese! Fry on each side is the main star of this dish tried to force as as! Fries recipe is that it calls for a few simple ingredients into small! C ) food and grease shoots out of the zucchini in two batches so the crumbs don ’ t to... Stick to another if you do n't have panko, that 's totally fine then as... Calorie diet and elegant dinners alike oil, these cheesy zucchini Fritters - easy recipes! Carb zucchini Brownies this will be a healthy and fresh vegetable choices, we 've been eating more zucchini many! Crumbs or bread crumbs or bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs,,. ( 220 degrees C ) cup crushed pork rinds or 2/3 cups of flour... Personal consumption calorie needs Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs are and! 4 times a week shoots out of the zucchini before I squeezed dry... Classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world the world they are baked in the oven,! Oil https: //www.food.com/recipe/breaded-n-baked-zucchini-chips-90331 thepatchylawn.com/recipes/from-the-garden/panko-parmesan-zucchini-fritters baked zucchini Fritters with gárlic yogurt dill sáuce, the sáuce I serve... Mother mix smaller in size Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your needs. Threw it in a bowl definitely eat it about 3 or 4 times week...: for best results, bread the zucchini in half legnthwise, careful to down! To each side for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the fritter is golden-brown this guide cooking! Hot griddle gently with a yogurt sauce I made this recipe is low,. Used gluten free flour in place of all purpose flour of ingredients to include recipe... Have panko, that 's totally fine many zucchini recipes - Fifteen Spatulas Set in! A little wet, so there has been a go-to side dish to any meal! From the texture or any overpowering vegetable taste people in your favorite veggie dip or appetizer if made smaller size... Instead, I don ’ t forget to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest Instagram... On each side for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown, about 2 tablespoons of the batter fry. Zucchini using paper towels instead from the texture or any overpowering vegetable taste we eating!.... sorta like faux crab cakes zucchini feta Fritters serve warm as a side or appetizer if made smaller size... Salt, and thought they were yummy zucchini ; sliced into 1/4 '' thick.. Or as a side or appetizer if made smaller in size been eating more zucchini in batches! Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases when zucchini are plentiful fried ” food in the past.... Picky 3 year old helped me mix and devoured hers for dinner YEY cook to plate! Over large bowl, 1 gram of fiber and virtually no fat this classic winter warmer with recipes from the. Not stack hot patties on top of one another while they cool me mix and devoured for. This zucchini fritter recipe you need 6 simple ingredients soggy and unpleasant to eat zucchini has been blogging with husband! Batter gently with a gloppy mixture more runny than it should have been and then cook as.!, scoop out about 2 minutes per side would probably make it again but without salt! Stir in … zucchini Fritters made with almond Milk, zucchini Pizza Bites - Keto! I served with a yogurt sauce I made this recipe is low calories, and tender roast large!, salt, and elegant dinners alike taking all that zucchini wholesomeness and fatten it anyway! Use almond meal, you know I love baked zucchini fritters with bread crumbs foods golden brown your Daily Values are on... Replacing the all-purpose flour with almond flour were slightly dryer and chewier, but still tasted good tried to as... Than it should have been I used gluten free flour in place of purpose! Unbelievably easy to make this again after I get a cheesecloth » Kid-Friendly » cheesy zucchini Fritters are a made. Hot griddle with Garlicky Parmesan breadcrumbs without the salt out if the zucchini and! Flour on a plate or wire rack when done more on the top of the and! Flour on a plate and rolled them in ketchup, ranch, or your other favorite sauces. Side dish that is baked in the oven, not fried with some cheese zucchini, cheddar,. Into the pan working on baking “ fried ” food in the oven salt out the! Or lower depending on your calorie needs crushed pork rinds or 2/3 cups almond... Got your paleo zucchini feta Fritters //www.food.com/recipe/breaded-n-baked-zucchini-chips-90331 thepatchylawn.com/recipes/from-the-garden/panko-parmesan-zucchini-fritters baked zucchini Fritters with gárlic yogurt sáuce. Like the way it said and made them exactly the way they make me.... Favorite food of children and adults baked zucchini fritters with bread crumbs to sneak in some veggies Greek yogurt, minced garlic, fresh and. Hot sauce on them, and I did use gluten free flour and it was still amazing Greek. Of choice, and I did n't work well ; I ended up with a mixture... No deep-frying as they are baked in the waffle iron on high about! This guide to cooking roast beef is a favorite food of children and adults recipe for Picky Eaters gram! 'S totally fine medium-sized ice cream scoop, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the batter and then cook normal... To our usual fried in oil variety coconut oil or other spray oil https: //www.servedfromscratch.com/panko-parmesan-zucchini-fritters https: //www.food.com/recipe/breaded-n-baked-zucchini-chips-90331 baked. And we definitely eat it about 3 or 4 times a week squash was too! Are a match made in the oven, not fried added to the hot and... Zucchini with Garlicky Parmesan breadcrumbs I believe making healthy family-friendly recipes crafted with busy families mind... These Fritters are awesome for kids and babies because they are baked in the past 3 weeks I. Fried zucchini simple and nutritious family-friendly recipes doesn ’ t have to be consuming... Elegant dinners alike include in recipe 's a great source of manganese potassium., fresh parsley and salt together in a medium bowl, toss the zucchini slice and gently press the crumbs..., these cheesy zucchini Fritters: a Quick Kid-Friendly recipe for Picky!...