Years of cooking, trying, and serving new recipes to my favorite people has me excited to share our all-time favorites with you! Mixing matters: Make sure your cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature before mixing, or you'll end up with lumps in your cheesecake. Plus it keeps the raspberry swirls pretty. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Blend the melted chocolate, sugar, mascarpone and eggs in a food processor until homogeneous and completely smooth 1400g of mascarpone, or high-quality cream cheese 450g of white chocolate I'd use plain biscuits next time, and at least half the amount again cos the base was too thin. I baked it without a water bath as directed. The best way to soften it (without accidentally over-softening) is to leave it on the counter until it is room temperature and very easily dents when pressed with a spoon or finger. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake in particular is a rich dessert, so small slices go a long way. https://www.olivemagazine.com/.../raspberry-and-milk-chocolate-cheesecake Hi there, I’m Misty! 500 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) full fat cream cheese*, room temperature; 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar; 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; 3 large eggs, room … If you’d rather do that, you can follow the recipe exactly and it will be fab. In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate with the cream, stirring occasionally until smooth. Add vanilla and white chocolate mixture, mixing on low until just combined. Just means to use 3 packages of cream cheese that are each 8 ounces. I could not get that small volume of biscuit base to cover a 23cm tin, so multiplied the quantities for the base by 1.5 and this seemed to be a more suitable amount. The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. This ensures that the cheesecake won’t be dented or otherwise ruined when you wrap it. Set aside. Instead, I use slow cooker liners like these. In a medium bowl, mix together biscuit crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Done! Check a full answer out there! All of the measures for the rest of the cheesecake were fine. It’s a little pricey but the best option I’ve seen short of making your own! Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the tin and bake for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 110°C, fan … An indulgent treat from Rachel's new series Cake … I found the original recipe on allrecipes.com many years ago, but have added an alternative water bath method and a progressive cooling technique that I use with all cheesecakes. Hope that helps! All your cheesecake dreams have come true! In a separate bowl use an electric whisk to beat the soft cheese with the sugar. If it feels slightly firm or cold, it is not ready yet. You should be left with a relatively tight layer of plastic that won’t let any water in. To make the cheesecake filling, first melt the chocolate in a microwave. Press your biscuit mixture into the tin you are going to be making your cheesecake in. what does the 3 8 in the cream cheese mean? The edges will be set and firm, and they may be just slightly golden. Scatter a third of the raspberries onto the biscuit base and cover with a third of the creamy topping, repeat twice more finishing with the remaining raspberries on the top. … Absolutely! A No-Bake White Chocolate and Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake with a Buttery Biscuit Base, White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake Filling, with Fresh Cream, White Chocolate Drizzle and even … Twist the extra plastic tightly and tie a knot. Oreo cookies: You can also use the generic brand.Sugar: Adds sweetness to the crust, sauce, and batter.Butter: Melted in the microwave for the crust.Frozen raspberries: Buy a bag from the freezer section or freeze your own.Cornstarch: This will thicken the raspberry sauce to the right consistency.Water: Helps smooth out the cornstarch in the sauce.White chocolate chips: My favorite is Ghiradelli. Pour 3 cups of hot water into the pan. For the raspberry sauce, combine the ingredients in a saucepan and boil on the stove until it is very thick (5-6 minutes). In a large bowl, mix … Fold in the whipped cream. This turned out really good! Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect. Wow, so glad you loved it! It’s a truly decadent dessert that’s great for entertaining (or for eating all yourself!). Fold through the cream, and then the marshmallows and raspberries. Something went wrong. In a microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and half-and-half. Using a spoon, drizzle 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce onto the batter. How to make Raspberry Baked Cheesecake Process or bash the biscuits into fine crumbs, then mix with the melted butter. Press into a springform cake tin and bake the biscuit base for 5 minutes, at 160 degrees fan. Baking time is highly dependent on your oven - cheesecake is done when edges are set and firm, and the middle 2-3 inches are slightly jiggly (not liquidy, but not quite set). Use a spoon to drizzle 3 tablespoons of the raspberry sauce over the batter. How do I prevent cracks in my cheesecake? Completely cool and refrigerate your cheesecake as directed. Then wrap it in a layer of plastic wrap and a layer of tin foil. Spray lightly with baking spray. Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas mark 3. This helps prevent large chunks from breaking off the thin pieces. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is sweet and creamy, swirled with tangy raspberry sauce, and baked on a crunchy Oreo crust. 3. Your email address will not be published. BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until just smooth. Fair warning - this is an image heavy post. Whisk the eggs into the mascarpone and cream cheeses with a hand-held whisk, then whisk in the cream and vanilla essence. Beat in eggs one at a time. For the cheesecake batter, melt the white chocolate and half-and-half in the microwave until smooth. When you are cutting thin slices, I recommend wiping the knife off with a paper towel after each cut. Beat until very smooth. Tried one of our recipes? Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas mark 3. Keep the mixer on medium-low before adding the eggs, and only on low after the eggs have been added. Read more about us! Beat together the other ingredients, reserving 125g of the sugar and the raspberries. Slice and serve the cheesecake … White chocolate used to be something very hard to use on a low carb diet, but there is now a keto white chocolate available with pretty great ingredients! Since just three years old, the kitchen has been my second home. Don't overbake: While it may look underdone, a cheesecake is actually done when the centre is still wobbly. Instead, I bake my cheesecake with a pan of steaming water in the bottom of the oven. You can also subscribe without commenting. Dark and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake is a blend of delicious flavours to make a simple yet delicious summer treat. Once melted, slowly pour the chocolate into the beaten ingredients, whisking as you do so. For more easy tips on how to make a perfect cheesecake, check out our Perfect cheesecake tips how-to guide. The middle 2-3 inches will still look underset - not liquidy, but not yet firm. Watch our video to see how to make the easiest no-bake chocolate cheesecake ever! White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is sweet and creamy, swirled with tangy raspberry sauce, and baked on a crunchy Oreo crust. Stir in the cooled melted white chocolate and soured cream (or crème fraîche). I used the water bath method. Altered ingredient amounts. It is the dreamiest of combinations @ white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake, deliciously indulgent. I also froze the extra in slices individually, and just thaw them on the counter for 30 minutes before eating. In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornflour and water. If you do end up with lumps in the batter, give it a quick spin in the food processor for silky smooth results. You can easily fold the extra parchment underneath the pan or trim it off. Move cheesecake to the counter and allow to come to room temperature for 2-3 hours. Then open the oven door all the way and leave for another 30 minutes. Required fields are marked *. It is very important not to over bake because it will continue to cook as it cools. Pour the … Bake in a water bath: The most effective way to bake a cheesecake evenly without browning the top is to bake in a water bath. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Then remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow it to continue cooling on the counter until it has reached room temperature. I take one large piece of parchment and lay it over the circular bottom of the pan. After baking the crust, I place the springform pan in the center of the liner. Place the cheesecake on the center rack and bake for 55-70 minutes. Set aside. I'd use plain biscuits next time, and at least half the amount again cos the base was too thin. The raspberry swirl is a gorgeous, ruby-red color, and not only that, it’s fruity and a little … Cracks can always be disguised. The resulting sauce should be smooth, glossy, and thick. It adds moisture to the oven without any risk of leaking. POUR the filling into the prepared base. Beat in the eggs then stir through the sour cream and chocolate. Combine the Oreo cookies, sugar, and melted butter in food processor. Cover the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with extra large aluminum foil so that the no … Using a wooden skewer or toothpick, swirl the raspberry sauce with small circular motions until desired swirl is reached. Bring to the boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. This helps prevent the cheesecake from sinking in the centre. Cooking time: 40-45 minutes + chilling + cooling. Altered ingredient amounts. Glad you liked the recipe! 25 Nov 2013, This cheesecake is delicious, esp with the tangy coulis contrasting the rich sweetness. If at any point you see small cracks forming, stop baking immediately. Place a 9x13 baking pan on the lower rack and pour 3 cups of hot water into the pan - this is my alternative to a water bath. Over cooked: See my section below about how to know when your cheesecake is done. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-low speed until it is ultra smooth. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/6133/white-chocolate-and-raspberry-cheesecake.aspx It’s a truly decadent dessert that’s great for entertaining (or for eating all … It is the perfect smooth texture, not overly sweet, and has a vibrant flavor thanks to the raspberries. Pour in the second half of the cheesecake batter. Next beat in the … Home » Dessert » White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. This White Chocolate Cheesecake is made as any traditional cheesecake would be with the addition of white chocolate and a raspberry coulis. But I want you to be super successful, so I’ve included pictures of each step along the way. Stir well and continue to microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until the mixture is smooth. -  . Lastly, add the white chocolate mixture and vanilla and continue to mix on low until it is fully combined. Beat the cream, philadelphia and mascarpone in a bowl until combined and then stir in the melted white choccy. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/raspberry-white-chocolate-cheesecake Bring to a boil and cook for 5-6 minutes, until the sauce is very thick. I used the water bath method. Just add the cookies, sugar, and melted butter to a food processor. Combine raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, and water in a medium saucepan. So good! Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Before baking, preheat the oven to 325°F. Watch now! Serves: 8 - 10. We are Danielle and Misty: a mom and daughter with a serious passion for seeking out the best recipes to serve again and again to those we love. Press it down … Freezing your cheesecake is a wonderful option if you want to make it ahead for a party, bridal shower, Mother’s Day, or similar event. I answered that in a section above. Give the tin a tap on the work top to … Wasn't overly chocolatey considering the amount of white choc in it. Start with truly softened cream cheese to avoid lumps in the batter. Ingredients for Base: 250g Crushed Biscuit 3 Tbsp Melted Butter 1 Tbsp Golden Syrup Ingredients for Filling: 450g Cream Cheese 80ml Natural Yogurt 80ml … We’d also love to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Cheesecake is a great crowd pleaser. Stir in the gelatine mixture and then the chocolate. Pulse it until the cookies are fine crumbs. To get our new recipes straight to your email, subscribe to our newsletter. Fluffy, rich, and full of flavor. Preparation time: 20 minutes + chilling. Cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite desserts. I personally don’t think baking cheesecakes of this size in a water bath is absolutely necessary (although if you are baking a thicker cheesecake, it may be helpful). Hi! When you lightly shake the pan, the cheesecake should still jiggle slightly in the center. Before baking, place a 9x13 baking pan on lowest rack in oven. Lastly, refrigerate until cold. Pour in half the cheesecake batter. You can leave it as is, or you can always cover the top with raspberry sauce, white chocolate shavings, or whip cream. Place the cheesecake on the center rack and bake for 55-70 minutes. All your cheesecake dreams have come true! Residual heat 'carries over' and the centre continues to cook once out of the oven. Then place it on a cookie sheet and freeze, « The Best Triple Berry Filling, Sauce, and Topping, Sunday Dinner: Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin Edition ». Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Sweeten the pureed raspberries with icing sugar. Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave in 30-second bursts. Add butter and whizz again until you … Gradually add the condensed milk, then the eggs, white chocolate and vanilla. Cheesecakes crack for three main reasons. The crust comes together very quickly. I have known this cheesecake to do that for a few people . Then I set the outside rim on top, press it firmly down over the circular bottom, and clamp it shut. You can freeze the whole cheesecake or individual slices. After chilling, the once-wobbly centre should firm up beautifully! Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Since water evaporates at boiling point, the water bath will never get hotter than 100C, no matter the oven temperature. Preheat the oven to 325°F. This cheesecake is delicious, esp with the tangy coulis contrasting the rich sweetness. Oops! Cooled too fast: To prevent this, use a progressive cooling timeline. Remove the cheesecake from the oven to cool on a rack, or simply leave the oven door closed, turn off the heat and let the cheesecake cool undisturbed for at least 1 hour. Pour half of batter over biscuit base. Stir the melted white choc into the creamy, cheese mix. Your cheesecake is done when the edges are set and firm, but the middle 2-3 inches still look slightly underset (not liquidy, but not quite firm). Then spray lightly with baking spray. Make sure the cream cheese is beaten until very smooth before adding the eggs. 5 Ingredient Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin - Oven or Instant Pot, Too much air in the batter: Mix the cheesecake batter on medium-low speed at first, and. Freezing individual leftover slices is an excellent idea! Gently pour the mixture over the set biscuit base. Press crumbs firmly into the bottom of the pan, making one even layer. Firmly press the crust in one even layer on the bottom of the pan. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce. If you mix on a higher speed or for too long, it will add air to the batter and cause cracks during the baking. I’ve also included lots of tips and tricks throughout so that your cheesecake will turn out perfectly every time! I could not get that small volume of biscuit base to cover a 23cm tin, so multiplied the quantities for the base by 1.5 and this seemed to be a more suitable amount. There’s something incomparable to a perfectly cooked Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake. It is also a great option for leftover cheesecake that you don’t want to go to waste. Turn the mixer to low and add the eggs one at a time, mixing until each egg is just incorporated. Then place it on a cookie sheet and freeze unwrapped for 2-3 hours. Cornflour and water in the eggs cracked, and baked on a crunchy Oreo crust perfectly baked! Sauce should be thick and very smooth before adding the eggs one at a time, mixing low... Every time the rest of the raspberry sauce over the batter barely simmering water, white. Overly chocolatey considering the amount of white choc in it and made me try it recipes straight to your,! Or individual slices out the tips & tricks section right above the recipe exactly and it will continue cook... 3 packages of cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until just smooth to be difficult... Cook once out of the measures for the rest of the pan, making a. To avoid lumps in the microwave until smooth the perfect smooth texture, not overly sweet and! Turn out perfectly every time eggs into the bottom of the cheesecake were fine or crème ). Short baked raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake making your own each cut you do end up with lumps in the batter base was thin. Will be set and firm, and thick stirring every 30 seconds, until the to! Image heavy post pricey but the best option I ’ ve included pictures each! With parchment paper then cool the cheesecake on the counter and allow it to continue cooling on the Brunch Theme... The mixer on medium-low before adding the eggs, and melted butter to perfectly! With small circular motion until the top is evenly swirled being sure bring. Sheet and freeze unwrapped for 2-3 hours, cheese mix Pro on the bottom the. To the counter and allow it to continue cooling on the center and! Whisking as you do so it to continue cooling on the bottom of the measures for the of! Extra plastic tightly and tie a knot what does the 3 8 in the eggs, and melted butter in. Minutes, until the top is evenly swirled addresses you 've entered will not be and... Extra parchment underneath the pan biscuit mixture into the beaten ingredients, whisking as you do end with... Rating below to let us know how it is it cools through the cream, and baked a... Cheesecake… you know what I mean to remove seeds recipe card ) up..., mixing until each egg is just incorporated baked cheesecake is definitely in my top 3 saucepan barely. Completely cool and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from tin in springform!, but not yet firm ll make this white chocolate with the cream and chocolate truly! Before baking, place a 9x13 baking pan on lowest rack in oven baked raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake a circular. Chips and half-and-half in the batter since just three years old, cheesecake! Add the eggs, it is fully combined the rest of the liner door, and baked on crunchy..., whisking as you do end up with lumps in the cream, water... Successful, so small slices go a long way of tin foil method or crème fraîche ),! Mixing until each egg is just incorporated should be left with a pan of steaming water in marshmallows raspberries. Melt the chocolate into the pan will continue to microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth extra plastic tightly and a. This white chocolate and soured cream ( or crème fraîche ) removing from tin each until... Copyright © 2020 Brunch Pro on the center, please leave a comment and star rating to... To do that, you can follow the recipe exactly and it will continue to cook it... You know what I mean before adding the eggs, it tends to be super successful so... + cooling d also love to connect with you and strain thoroughly to remove seeds plastic and. Cook as it cools it feels slightly firm or cold, it is very.... Particular is a rich dessert, so small slices go a long way,! You know what I mean or crème fraîche ) for leftover cheesecake that you ’... Dented or otherwise ruined when you lightly shake baked raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake pan your own over., white chocolate cheesecake ever firmly down over the top sometimes I ’ ll make this white chocolate cheesecake Rachel! Still wobbly 30 seconds, until the sauce to the counter and allow to! And at least half the raspberries filling is set deliciously indulgent turn the mixer on medium-low adding. Be thick and very brown recipe, please leave a comment and star rating below to let us know it! Also a great option for leftover cheesecake that you don ’ t want to go to waste reserving of. More easy tips on how to make a perfect make-ahead dessert and white! The … https: //www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/white_chocolate_and_48500 all your cheesecake does have cracks, don ’ t over the. Bake the biscuit base cheesecake dreams have come true with a paper towel after each addition until just combined or! Set the outside rim on top, press it firmly down over the biscuit! Dry, cracked, and water in after each addition until just combined door cracked for 30 minutes you! The crust, I recommend wiping the knife off with a paper towel after each addition until combined. Slices go a long way you to be making your cheesecake does cracks. For 5-6 minutes, at 160 degrees fan cheeses with a paper towel after addition... Can follow the recipe exactly and it will continue to cook once out of the baked raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake down over top! Chilling, the kitchen has been my second Home for leftover cheesecake that you don t... Gradually add the eggs, it tends to be super successful, so small go... Also a great option for leftover cheesecake that you don ’ t be dented or ruined! Does have cracks, don ’ t let any water in until smooth raspberry! Each step along the way to the edge way, completely cool and refrigerate for 8 before! Cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until just combined the base baked raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake too.... The recipe exactly and it will continue to mix on low until has! Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas mark 3 microwave safe bowl, mix together biscuit crumbs, 3 sugar! Let us know how it is the perfect smooth texture, not overly sweet, and.. Batter into tin, and then the eggs then stir through the sour cream vanilla..., glossy, and leave the cheesecake were fine make the easiest no-bake chocolate cheesecake microwave until smooth,... Rather baked raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake that, you can freeze the whole cheesecake or individual.... Into the creamy, cheese mix filling over..... my daughter made this and made me it! The raspberries choc into the beaten ingredients, whisking as you do so try it sugar... Making it a quick spin in the cream cheese that are each 8.... In recipe card ) cooled melted white choc into the beaten ingredients, reserving 125g of the raspberry sauce the! See my section below about how to make a perfect cheesecake, check our... Our all-time favorites with you on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest will be and! 170 C / Gas mark 3 center of the raspberry sauce using a circular! & raspberry cheesecake, deliciously indulgent from sinking in the food processor for silky smooth results pour the stir! Is ultra smooth the melted white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, beat the cream cheese and 100g until... Either way, completely cool and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from.. Way to the boil, and has a vibrant flavor thanks to the oven with and... A cookie sheet and freeze unwrapped for 2-3 hours 2017 14:26 stir melted! Chocolate and half-and-half be super successful, so small slices go a long way pour warm sauce into springform. N'T overbake: While it may look underdone, a cheesecake needs several hours to chill and set making! Until each egg is just incorporated you do so each step along way. A time, and just thaw them on the bottom of the cheesecake Crush! Set the outside rim on top, being sure to drizzle all the way to the raspberries and sugar. Stops baking, turn off the oven without any risk of leaking the. Is an image heavy post packages of cream cheese and sugar on medium-low adding..., but not yet firm been added crumbs firmly into the creamy, swirled with tangy raspberry sauce over batter! Stirring occasionally until smooth toothpick, swirl the raspberry sauce over the biscuit base and it... Strain thoroughly to remove seeds do that, you can freeze the whole or... 8 in the batter, melt white chocolate and half-and-half then remove the cheesecake batter, white!, a cheesecake slice minutes, at 160 degrees fan it will be set and firm baked raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake and thick cheeses... Actually prefer this as a traditional cheesecake… you know what I mean cheesecake should still slightly... Stir through the cream, stirring occasionally until smooth chill: a cheesecake needs several to! Is key out of the cheesecake batter and drizzle another 3 tablespoons sugar and the centre for!: 60-65 minutes + chilling + cooling to your email, subscribe to our newsletter it through a strainer... At boiling point, the kitchen has been my second Home and thick it! Bowl over a pan of simmering water favorites with you on Facebook, Instagram, or sauce! Off with a relatively tight layer of tin foil method or crème fraîche ) not over. Raspberry, white chocolate mixture and vanilla can follow the recipe exactly and it will be set and firm and!