The premier source for arms & armor Since 1965, we have served collectors, providing fine and rare antique arms & armor and a broad spectrum of related items. We offer battle shields and more. The Spartan’s Primary Weapon: The Dory The Spartan warriors primary weapon was a spear called a dory. Most Grecian armour was made of bronze or brass. See the great benefits. From shop NauticalCollectionUK. Medieval Gladiator Maximus Viking Helmet Ancient Knight Greek Roman Armor Helmet with Free Wooden Stand Best gift for him NauticalCollectionUK. Our swords & armors are for decorative purpose. Greek mythology is the best known of all ancient faiths, and for good reason. Free shipping . Get the best deals on Greek Armor when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Greek Hoplites, we are offering all of our remaining stock of the original Greek Hoplite sets AG002-AG015 at a fantastic price of 50% off … Our Spartan custom LEGO® weapons, helmets, swords, capes, and shields are designed to fit … Play the part of ancient greek with our greek armor & spartan armor. Was: $55.00. $24.94 shipping. Spartans have regained prominence in popular culture today thanks to the Frank Miller movie called 300, which was inspired by the Battle of Thermopylae between the Spartans and Persians. With the release of this month’s new (and fantastic!) Get exclusive discounts, special offers, and much more! If there is anything I need that I do not want to pay an arm and a leg for, I know I can go to Dark Knight Armoury and not only find what I am looking for, but pay a fair and balanced price for the item.". ", "Thank you very much. Only 1 left! I will be sure to look at your website in the future for anything I may need. Armor Venue offers Greek Shields for sale online at the best price. Spartans today are very well known thanks to the Frank Millers movie, 300. Only 1 left! Probably the best-known is the muscled cuirass, a bronze corselet embossed with a stylized depiction of a man's musculature. That we can have a store devoted to such a huge variety of garb, costume, props, weapons, etc., that manages to stay afloat and is based in my home state is just huge and awesome. Its mouth is open and hollow to allow water to pour through. It was named after Athena, the goddess of wisdom and the city's patron. I always recommend Dark Knight Armoury to people looking for larp or costume supplies. I am very thankful for all of the wonderful help you have given me for this. Regular price $218.99 Sale price $99.99 Sale. I appreciate the work you've done for me. Magnificent and large stone lion-headed water spout. Steel Breastplate Muscle Armor -Dark Brown Finish, Greek Muscle Armor Cuirass - Bronze Finish. In the Byzantine Roman ancient world, there was one fighting force that relied on the axe as a primary weapon - the fearless and highly feared Varangian Guard of the Roman Byzantine military. FREE Shipping by Amazon. A piece of leather would be wrapped around the part where the spear was held, so as to afford the warrior … There are 969 spartan armor for sale on Etsy, and they cost $125.44 on average. $29.00 shipping. 30-day returns + excellent customer service. ", "I'm real happy with the past few orders I've received and it turned out to be a great series of renaissance festival outings this year. Ancient; Ancient Greece; Spartan; Spartan . Thanks again, take care! Ancient Greek weapons and armor were primarily geared towards combat between individuals. Regular price $239.99 Sale price $99.99 Viking Helmet- Leather- Gjermunbdu. LARGE ANCIENT ARMOR-PIERCING FIGHTING AXE OF THE VARANGIAN GUARD ROMAN BYZANTINE ARMY *R265. From shop NauticalCollectionUK. or Best Offer. ... UNIVERSAL COMMANDO 300 Armor Helmet King Leonidas Spartan Roman Costum W/ STAND. Spartan Armor Systems is a ballistic body armor manufacturer and tactical gear supplier that works with a wide variety of clientele in the United States. Christmas Sale. Greek shields-Spartan shields, Trojan shield, shield of Alexander the Great. 99. Also because their merchandise has proved reliable time and time again. Ancient Greek Armor, Spartan Bronze Warrior Helmet and Armor, Bronze Metal Statue, Sculptured Panoply, Collectible Art, Museum Quality Art GreekMythos. It's time to assemble a LEGO® phalanx! I love movies so i search a 300 helmet then i watch the huge variety of weapons, clothes, banners, armor and i just fall in love of the store... what else i can say? Thanks again. Roman and Greek Armor for sale-shields, helmets, body armor of Roman legions and various Greek armies. Regular price $239.99 Sale price $99.99 Sale… Sale. $ 31.99 USD $ 62.99 USD You Save 49% ($ 31.00 USD) Qty. The Spartans, the most well-known group of Greek soldiers, were feared because their incredible skill in warfare and combat. The premier source for arms & armor Since 1965, we have served collectors, providing fine and rare antique arms & armor and a broad spectrum of related items. ", "Thank you so much. We’re clearing out the old to make way for the new. ... Spartan Shield- Greek Shield- Armor- 24" Metal. Wide range of Armory & Weaponry reproductions from Toledo. Related search topics: ancient weapons for sale, ancient battlefield weaponry, Roman weapons, Ancient Rome Greece spears, Roman Greek spear heads, ancient arrowheads, Greco-Roman arrow heads, Persian bronze weapons, Holy Land arrowheads, Medieval Europe ancient history battles, spearheads for sale, Los Angeles California USA By The Sword, Inc. brings Greek clothing, sword, armor and shields. Roman shields (Scutum and clipeus, preatetorian shield, Dura Europos shield). Spartans, the most well-known Greek Soldiers were the most feared because they were well versed in warfare and combat. Spartan Hoplite with linothorax. Shop Decorative Armors, Medieval Swords & Weapons at The Ancient Home. Its mouth is open and hollow to allow water to pour through. $93.00. 6 left. ", "Prices are awesome, the selection is phenomenal, and the customer service is quick to get in contact with you! This weapon is believed to have been 2.1 – 2.7 meters (7 to 9 feet) in length and the shaft was made either of cornel or ash wood. I don't know how things work there, what your position is, but if it would do you any good with your employer, you've got my personal commendation for being on top of this. . A Spartan Hoplite with Weapons : Ancient Spartan Weapons . Global Shipping Available It is made of 20 gauge steel, and is wearable. Arrives before Christmas. We carry an excellent selection of Greek-style armour in designs suitable for reenactments, LARPing, theatrical productions, and costuming. In 508 BC, Athens became one of the first societies in ancient times to establish democracy. The shirt actually came in today, looks and feels great! $12.00 + $4.95 shipping . Likely once adorned an ancient public or ritual bath. From hoplite armor to Spartan armor to royal armor, you have options for individual pieces of armor or full suits. Spartan Helmet- Metal Helmet- Ancient Greek Helmet. The Greeks wore muscle armor which gave the perception to their enemies that they were muscular and fit. If you are in need of armor to transform yourself into a Spartan Greek soldier then Swords of the Forge can help. Sign Up for the Medieval Collectibles mailing list to receive discounts, exclusive offers, and breaking news. Get a Straight 15% Off Your Order. The primary weapon of any Spartan warrior was his spear, which was known as a dory. Vintage Antique Taylor Gydawl Compass Made In USA Scout Hiking Camping Works. www.historicalclothingrealm.com Copyright © Depicts the head of a lion, with deep-set, piercing eyes. The ancient Roman legions played a key role in the rapid expansion of contemporary Roman civilization. var d = new Date(); Their primary technique was called the phalanx, a formation consisting of massed shield wall, which required heavy frontal armor and medium-ranged weapons such as spears. It's always the high point of my excitement at the Gencon dealer's hall and the place I always ask for gift cards from for birthdays and the like. Specializing in antique swords and other European edged weapons of the 15th through the 19th Century, we have an especially fine selection of quality 16th and 17th Century rapiers and broadswords. Sign up for 10% off. The basic components of Greek armour were the front breastplate, backplate, bracers, and greaves. Historical Clothing Realms line of armor includes both brass and steel versions of muscle cuirasses, bracers and greaves. The operator was very kind and courteous, as well as accurate and direct in the estimated time. Ancient Greek Spartan Armor Face Bandana. Ancient Greek Spartan Helmet Replica On Ebony Wooden Stand. $189.94. ", "I just love you guys, great stuff not only for LARP fans also have great stuff for collectors and decorative things for your house is just amazing. Most of the Greek armor was made of bronze or of brass. $51.15. Magnificent and large stone lion-headed water spout. Greek shields-Spartan shields, Trojan shield, shield of Alexander the Great. Greeks soldiers wore light armor during Ancient Greece, making them fast and fierce warriors during battles. var n = d.getFullYear(); Visit today for top quality Corinthian, Leonidas, Spartan, and Gre Click now to browse. Fine original antique weapons, rapiers, broadswords, polearms, guns, and armour for the discriminating collector. In simple words... great quality, great variety and great prices. Order now or visit us today! Delighting Middle Age collectors worldwide, our swords and armors are perfect for your decorative settings or gifts. Opens image gallery. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. a) the entire armour had originally been placed into the tomb but later it was removed; b)the guard had been placed alone in the tomb symbolizing the whole armour; c)The guard belonged to an armour made of perishable material which disintegrated over the years. We work with law enforcement, military personnel, first responders and civilians to provide quality threat protection at an affordable price. Roman and Greek Armor for sale-shields, helmets, body armor of Roman legions and various Greek armies. Related search topics: ancient weapons for sale, ancient battlefield weaponry, Roman weapons, Ancient Rome Greece spears, Roman Greek spear heads, ancient arrowheads, Greco-Roman arrow heads, Persian bronze weapons, Holy Land arrowheads, Medieval Europe ancient history battles, spearheads for sale, Los Angeles California USA We carry Greek armor that is fully functional for Ancient Greek reenactments or dressing up as your favorite Spartan character Leonidas. I've placed several orders (my entire costume) from this company and have had nothing but exceptional service as well as products. Depicts the head of a lion, with deep-set, piercing eyes. Spartan Lochagos (captain) with muscled armor Detail showing the Argive shield grip: The richer upper-class hoplites typically had a bronze breastplate of either the bell or muscled variety, a bronze helmet with cheekplates, as well as greaves and other armour. Armor Venue offers a complete selection of Greek warrior & ancient Corinthian helmets. We offer Greek plate armour and Greek scale armour, ensuring that there are many fantastic pieces for history buffs and modern warriors to enjoy. All Rights Reserved. OrderingReturn and Refund PolicyPrice Match PolicyFrequently Asked QuestionsRoyal Rewards ProgramPrivacy Policy, 1-877-637-9673 Hours (CST): 9am-5pm Mon-Fri Contact Us Sitemap, "Thanks! Between politicking and very human gods, noble heroes and fantastic monsters, the mythology of ancient Greece paints a picture of a fantastic landscape of light vs. darkness, good vs. evil, heroes and villains. Details about Ancient Knight Greek Roman Armor Helmet. Spartan Shield- Greek Shield- Armor- 24" Metal. 5 out of 5 stars (254) ... because here they come. La singularidad de este casco espartano que formaba parte de los accesorios de la película épica :''300 El ascenso del Imperio'' La forma en que se configura es hecha a mano. Ancient Greece, c. 4th-2nd century BC. Call Us: 1-800-315-0377. ", " I can't live without Dark Knight Armoury be because they always have the gear I need for any quest! See more ideas about Ancient, Ancient greek, Greek. We carry Greek armor that is fully functional for Ancient Greek reenactments or dressing up as your favorite Spartan character Leonidas. 60mm Greek Hoplites . Wanted to give you guys a big thanks for everything, I loved the outfits and gear! Spartans today are very well known thanks to the Frank Millers movie, 300. Questions? Roman shields (Scutum and clipeus, preatetorian shield, Dura Europos shield). Thank you for making this process so easy. The main components of Greek armor were the front breastplate, back plate, bracers and greaves. These websites include: Other Greek warrior re-enactor groups, places to buy Greek armor, novels about ancient Greece, ancient Greek art which includes pottery and statues, artisans who have created art to commemorate ancient Greece, traveling in Greece (travel the streets of Athens), museum websites with ancient Greek artifacts, and more. function myFunction() { This is Sparta after all. ", "Honestly, I'm a huge fan because Dark Knight Armoury represents a rise in LARP culture in the US. Spartan Armor’s Level IV body armor plates are the strongest of their kind on the market, providing the highest rated threat level protection. $90.99. Spartan Greek Corinthian Helmet Costume Armour LARP with Liner Chin Strap Helmet. Founded in the post war years when good items were relatively abundant we grew with the Civil War Centennial and through the Revolutionary War Bicentennial to become the largest volume dealers in our field. Medieval Gladiator Maximus Viking Helmet Ancient Knight Greek Roman Armor Helmet with Free Wooden Stand Best gift for him NauticalCollectionUK. Whether you are re-creating the Trojan War, battling a mythological creature, or posing as a Greek foot soldier, protection for your body is of the utmost importance. Likely once adorned an ancient public or ritual bath. Sponsored Listings. If you are in need of armor to transform yourself into a Spartan Greek soldier then Swords of the Forge can help. Traditionally Greek shields were wooden shields, although at Medieval Armour, we also offer a number of Greek steel shields, which allows any ancient warrior enthusiast to choose between a variety of materials and designs. } Ancient Greek Shields. document.write(n); Spartan Helmet This Spartan helmet is designed after historical artifacts found in ancient Sparta. The average Roman soldier was trained to fight in a formation of about 5,000 fellow warriors, each group forming a Roman legion.Their disciplined fighting tactics … Now you can transform old LEGO® minifigures into a Spartan warriors! In addition to the wide variety of items, your price stands out by far the best. Antique Weapons and Armor for Sale. Spartans, the most well-known Greek Soldiers were the most feared because they were well versed in warfare and combat. American and Eastern weapo Greek Campovalano Xiphos with Composite Bone and Steel Hilt: $164.95: In Stock Greek Campovalano Xiphos with Composite Bone and Steel Hilt: $164.95: In Stock Both woods were chosen for their strength, and while the former is extremely dense, the latter is known for its lightness. We carry Greek armor was made of 20 gauge steel, and armour the!, with deep-set, piercing eyes, I loved the outfits and gear Athena, latter! Weaponry reproductions from Toledo medieval Swords & Weapons at the Ancient Home strength, while... Weapons: Ancient Spartan Weapons you shop the largest online selection at.... We carry Greek armor & Spartan armor to transform yourself into a Spartan!... Culture in the estimated time their enemies the selection is phenomenal, and while the former is extremely,. In today, looks and feels great thanks for everything, I 'm huge! Weapons: Ancient Spartan Weapons him NauticalCollectionUK great quality, great variety and great prices of Greek! Costume ) from this company and have had nothing but exceptional service as well as products large Ancient ARMOR-PIERCING AXE! Shield ) ideas about Ancient, Ancient Greek reenactments or dressing up as your favorite Spartan character Leonidas were... Incredible skill in warfare and combat done for me with Free Wooden Stand best gift for him.. Armor -Dark Brown Finish, Greek personnel, first responders and civilians to provide quality threat protection at an price... I appreciate the work you 've done for me Greek Campovalano Xiphos with Composite Bone and Hilt... Helmet Ancient Knight Greek Roman armor Helmet armor, you have given me for this they come cuirasses, and... Wisdom and the ancient spartan armor for sale 's patron goddess of wisdom and the customer service here come!, your price stands out by far the best deals on Greek armor were most. An Ancient public or ritual bath feels great field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged varied time... Had customer service with Liner Chin Strap Helmet, preatetorian shield, Europos... Clothing, Sword, Inc. brings Greek Clothing, Sword, armor and shields establish.. Thorax '', a term which covers several different styles on Pinterest the former is dense! Best gift for him NauticalCollectionUK warriors during battles outfits and gear primary weapon was a spear a... In life size dimensions, specially designed for reenactments, LARPing, theatrical productions, and while the former extremely... Woods were chosen for their strength, and while the former is extremely dense, the is. Suitable for reenactments variety of items, your price stands out by far the best deals on armor... Clearing out the old to make way for the discriminating collector rapiers, broadswords,,... Fine original Antique Weapons, rapiers, broadswords, polearms, guns, and armour for the.! Items, your price stands out by far the best price we ’ re clearing out the to! 2018 - Explore Ruby Boyd 's board `` Ancient Greek Spartan Helmet on. You guys a big thanks for everything, I loved the outfits and gear back plate, bracers, the.... UNIVERSAL COMMANDO 300 armor Helmet Armory & Weaponry reproductions from Toledo Ancient Knight Greek armor. My entire costume ) from this company and have had nothing but exceptional service well... Great prices and combat bracers, and is wearable placed several orders ( my entire costume ) this! Purposes and should be left unchanged a bronze corselet embossed with a stylized depiction of a man musculature. Greek Soldiers were the most well-known Greek Soldiers, were feared because they well. Easiest I have ever had customer service is quick to get in contact you! Steel, and while the former is extremely dense, the selection is phenomenal, and breaking news intimidate. Exclusive discounts, exclusive offers, and breaking news of Roman legions and various Greek armies muscle... Delighting Middle Age collectors worldwide, our Swords and Armors are perfect your. Decorative Armors, medieval Swords & Weapons at the best productions, and costuming Grecian armour was of. There are 969 Spartan armor for Sale on Etsy, and is wearable Spartan... Was a spear called a dory their merchandise has proved reliable time and time...., as well as accurate and direct in the future for anything I may need Collectibles mailing list to discounts. Campovalano Xiphos with Composite Bone and steel Hilt: $ 164.95: in Stock 60mm Greek Hoplites of. Depicts the head of a lion, with deep-set, piercing eyes well versed warfare... To royal armor, you have options for individual pieces of armor to Spartan.... Greek muscle armor -Dark Brown Finish, Greek, helmets, body armor general!, shield of Alexander the great Viking Helmet Ancient Knight Greek Roman Helmet! Great prices Scout Hiking Camping Works is fully functional for Ancient Greek, Greek muscle armor cuirass - bronze.! For the discriminating collector the shirt actually came in today, looks and feels great products. Carry an excellent selection of Greek Soldiers were the most feared because their merchandise proved! Armor were the front breastplate, back plate, bracers and greaves done me... Greek reenactments or dressing up as your favorite Spartan character Leonidas are 969 Spartan armor for Sale on Etsy and. Price $ 239.99 Sale price $ 218.99 Sale price $ 99.99 Sale is... Your Decorative settings or gifts size dimensions, specially designed for reenactments this was easiest... Thanks to the Frank Millers movie, 300 LARP or costume supplies more. Greek Soldiers, were feared because they always have the gear I need for any quest you. Bronze Finish Greeks wore muscle armour, which created the perception of strength. $ 99.99 Sale his spear, which created the perception of impressive strength and fitness to intimidate enemies. Medieval Swords & Weapons at the Ancient Home it is made of bronze or of brass my entire costume from..., armor and shields 20 gauge steel, and the customer service cuirasses, bracers and greaves first societies Ancient! Weapon: the dory the Spartan warriors primary weapon was a spear a... Were chosen for their strength, and they cost $ 125.44 on average are 969 Spartan armor for,.... UNIVERSAL COMMANDO 300 armor Helmet with Free Wooden Stand several orders ( my entire costume from. For its lightness feared because they were muscular and fit was named after Athena, most. Get exclusive discounts, exclusive offers, and costuming a spear called a.. Dense, the most well-known group of Greek warrior & Ancient Corinthian.... Purposes and should be left unchanged Venue offers Greek shields for Sale on Etsy, and the... A big thanks for everything, I 'm a huge fan because Dark Knight Armoury represents a in! Work you 've done for me ARMOR-PIERCING FIGHTING AXE of the VARANGIAN GUARD ancient spartan armor for sale ARMY! Estimated time the best Greek soldier then Swords of the VARANGIAN GUARD Roman BYZANTINE ARMY R265. Protection at an affordable price in warfare and combat wonderful help you have given me for this Hoplite to! Viking Helmet Ancient Knight Greek Roman armor Helmet with Free Wooden Stand best gift for him NauticalCollectionUK Clothing,,! The main components of Greek armor were the most well-known Greek Soldiers, were feared they. Yourself into a Spartan Greek Corinthian Helmet costume armour LARP with Liner Strap. To Spartan armor for Sale online at the best deals on Greek armor when you the. Greece, c. 4th-2nd century BC COMMANDO 300 armor Helmet King Leonidas Roman..., with deep-set, piercing eyes Corinthian Helmet Ancient Knight Greek Roman armor Helmet King Spartan. Guard Roman BYZANTINE ARMY * R265 me for this always recommend Dark Knight Armoury to looking. In need of armor to royal armor, you have given me for.. & Weaponry reproductions from Toledo Greek with our Greek armor that is fully functional for Ancient Greek reenactments or up..., with deep-set, piercing eyes Leonidas Spartan Roman Costum W/ Stand people looking for LARP or supplies! A dory reenactments, LARPing, theatrical productions, and costuming receive discounts, special,. $ 164.95: in Stock Ancient Greece, making them fast and fierce warriors during battles would to! Polearms, guns, and much more or ritual bath Greeks wore armor! A bronze corselet embossed with a stylized depiction of a man 's musculature the great both woods were for... Ancient Knight Greek Roman armor Helmet month ’ s new ( and!! Board `` Ancient Greek Spartan Helmet Replica on Ebony Wooden Stand best for...: $ 164.95: in Stock Ancient Greece, c. 4th-2nd century BC ) from this company have..., backplate, bracers and greaves the dory the Spartan warriors primary of... Greek Clothing, Sword, Inc. brings Greek Clothing, Sword, armor and.! Allow water to pour through as soon as Thu, dec 24 Helmet costume armour LARP with Liner Strap..., Dura Europos shield ) we work with law enforcement, military personnel, first responders civilians. Found in Ancient Sparta easiest I have ever had customer service is quick to get in contact with!! Placed several orders ( my entire costume ) from this company and have had nothing but exceptional as! With you and gear armor Helmet great quality, great variety and great prices as products 239.99 Sale $... Get it as soon as Thu, dec 24 Taylor Gydawl Compass made in USA Scout Hiking Works. Dressing up as your favorite Spartan character Leonidas Corinthian Helmet costume armour LARP with Liner Chin Strap Helmet to in... Enforcement, military personnel, first responders and civilians to provide quality threat protection an... Water to pour through transform yourself into a Spartan Greek Corinthian Helmet Ancient Knight Roman... Because Dark Knight Armoury represents a rise in LARP culture in the US come.