AIRASIA X BERHAD RedQ, Jalan Pekeliling 5 Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) 64000 KLIA, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia In 1996 the airline started its first flights. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries. Air Asia has lowest operating costs in the world. AirAsia AirAsia Berhad (MYX: 5099) is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. following 3 wrong numbers 03-2171 9333 and 03-21447944,22723579. I only get a fax like peep sound. 78 AirAsia Berhad (284669-W) Annual Report 2011 Leadership Senior Management From left: 1. Email : aax_shareholder@airasia.com (Operating Hours: Monday - Friday ; 9.00am to 6.00pm, Malaysia Time) AirAsia | 531,672 followers on LinkedIn. AirAsia Malaysia– Airline code: AK Established in 2001, AirAsia Berhad (AirAsia Malaysia) was listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in November 2004. airasia malaysia contact number; airasia klia2 customer service; airasia booking phone number; No related posts. MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal. ), much maligned (remember when they reminded you of your responsibilities at work ?) Opening hours. Air Asia Sales Office contact details. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries. Anyone having the AirAsia HR Department contact number? Rokki Sdn. In 2009, 2010, and 2011 the company won the best low-cost airline award. Tags: How to contact AirAsia. It was Founded on 1993. Air Asia is one of the best low-cost airlines in the world. Malaysia +603 2171 9333 (Booking) +603 2171 9222 (Inquiry) Operating Hours : 8am - 9pm (GMT+8) Day : Daily Indonesia +62 21 50 50 50 88. Currently AirAsia operates daily flights from Colombo to Kula Lumpur and one frequency … Airlines, spotting planes, collecting aircraft models. Anyone having the AirAsia HR Department contact number? Anyone having the AirAsia HR Department contact number? ... and Malaysia. By Find your career destination with the Asean super app - airasia.com | We started off in 2001 as just an airline, but we are now something much, much more. Air Asia operates a wide range of domestic and international flights to more than 400 destinations that include over 25 countries. More information on new jobs and careers at AirAsia Careers: Investors: More information on Investor Relations: Foundation: More information on AirAsia Foundation: Cargo: Visit the AirAsia Cargo or Contact AirAsia Cargo directly: Media: Send your media enquiries to communications@airasia.com: Inflight Magazine: More information on Travel3Sixty Sign In. Air Asia is the first Asian airline company that implemented air travel system without tickets. Contact us to find out more. To contact AirAsia you need to use one of the online channels: Twitter, Facebook Messenger or live chat on AirAsia website. Pls check your email for more info.,I RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.WHY FLIGHT CANCEL?”, “I can not access my account in air asia”, “Mempertanyakan berlakunya surat swap antigen”, “Haven't received self declaration form”, Compare Air Asia vs China Eastern Airlines. For an instant response 24hours a day and urgent assistance, please Chat with AVA . Email: Working hours 9am – 6pm (GMT+8) Monday to Friday. communications@airasia.com (Strictly for media queries only) (For customer support, please go to support.airasia.com) AirAsia Group: Nik Adina Taty Nik Zainin Hamdan Mohamad. Sheridan Sulik Suleiman February 26, 2014. Sign In . 251. AirAsia | 530,037 followers on LinkedIn. AirAsia Philippines Call Center Operating Hours :7am – 11pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday. Check out airasia.com and get only the best deals today! Can either call or email customer service and they will provide the HR's telephone number. Eye spotting. Anyway, AK number if you want ...86604333... if you want the number for Top Guy in HR or his email address ... please PM me, Oh think nothing of it ...... payday is but a mere 17 days to go, DavidC, i should have read this thread before i called again just now. MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal. Even number mentioned here is wrong!!! but an indispensable link between employee and faceless management ! Min Chun, March 14, 2008 in General Aviation. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Jalan KLIA S3, Southern Support Zone, KLIA Sepang, “Flight been cancelked without calling me”, “RM0 Dear Guest, your AirAsia flight AK5212 (PNR: T376VM) from KUL-KCH on 20Dec20 has been cancelled. AirAsia Passenger Information AirAsia Coronavirus News. In Malaysia EY can support clients with assurance, consulting and strategy and transactions. India. Thanks a lot. Investor Support For inquiries relating to Shareholder's Benefit Programme, please reach us at:. From working with legal challenges to plotting our corporate and financial strategy, and engaging with governments on policy matters or crafting corporate communications - the list of exciting challenges are endless. AirAsia Philippines Contact Information. Contact our UPS customer support team who are happy to help! Currently the world along with airlane industry is facing one of its biggest challenges, keep up to date with the latest airline news and updates releating to AirAsia refunds, rebookings and their planned flight schedules. Price, Tried to help but werent able, Business code of ethics, Budget price, Basic air far, Cons: Contact Air Asia customer service. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All AIRASIA X BERHAD. Followers 0. ... May I have telephone no. Hi all TAs I have been trying to obtain a contact phone number for Airasia without success. AirAsia operates with the world's lowest unit cost of US$0.023 per available seat kilometres (ASK) and a passenger break-even load factor of 52%. Customer service, Extremely poor customer service, Worse experience, Useless support, Poor feedback channels. Air Asia Berhad was founded in 1993. Remember me Not recommended on shared computers. The people entrusted with task of recruiting potential employees, issuing warnings and dismissal notices should the need arise, coordinating appraisals and remuneration adjustments, etc, etc ..... A thankless member of the team (when was the last time anyone thanked HR for on time salary payment at month's end ? About the Author (Author Profile) No related posts. UPS Asia Pacific Region Office. Call 103 and after that request from TM personnel will do. Contact us at any of our call centres with the contact details and numbers listed below. ... Air Asia Philippines Promos is not in anyway affiliated with AirAsia Berhad, Air Asia Philippines and any of its international and regional Affiliates. A Complete Directory and Service Centre (Centre) list in Malaysia for Mobile Phone, Cars, Telcos, Cameras, Computer, Notebook and Electrical Appliances. Apple May November 4, … Thank you BC Tam for decribing my profession... nobody thank HR but throw rotten eggs at them for everything they do!! airasia.com, our one-stop travel, e-commerce and fintech platform, offers more than 15 lines of products online and by a super-app -- from travel to lifestyle to finance, there is something on airasia.com for everyone. We use cookies to give you a better experience on AirAsia.com. Category: AirAsia, AirAsia Guide. Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. AirAsia group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to 100 destinations spanning 22 countries. Prior to joining AirAsia in 2010, he was the Chief Financial Officerfor AirAsia ... practitioner in a number of Malaysian legal firms including Rashid & Lee (now Shahrizat Rashid AirAsia's registered office is in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia while its head office is at KLIA. UPS House 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064. AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Air Asia Airline Company is a great solution for people who prefer comfortable though inexpensive travelling by plane. Existing user? Bhd. Subscribe. Customer Support Number 24x7, Phone Number, Contact Details, Contact Info. AirAsia Travel & Service Centre Kuala Lumpur Wednesday 23rd of December 2020 We covering the latest developments in the domains of employer branding, recruitment, retention, employee relations, people development, HR technology, and outsourcing. HR in Asia is a human resource online media publication. AirAsia India Toll Free Number, Customer Care Number, Email ID, and More. You can call Air Asia at +865 128 555 7711 phone number, fill out a contact form on their website www.airasia.com, or write a letter to AirAsia Berhad LCC, Jalan KLIA S3, Southern Support Zone, KLIA Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, 64000, Malaysia. AirAsia Berhad (MYX: 5099) (stylized as airasia) is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. Airline operations. Services: AirAsia X Premium Line Available from Malaysian telco – Telekom, Celcom, Maxis & DiGi The only number I have found is number for India for travel to India. Air Asia was founded in 1993. Service. The fastest way to get help is to use their Live Chat, or contact the airlines through other Customer Service Channels.. AirAsia & AirAsia X flights +853 6262 6352: 8am - 9pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday: Malaysia AirAsia X Premium Line Available from Malaysian telco – Telekom, Celcom, Maxis & DiGi Charge: RM 1.95 per minute Our hotline is dedicated to serve AirAsia X guests on flights with the airline code D7. In 2019 AirAsia moved the customer support division to the digital platform, so there are no Call Center or phone numbers available.Although customers can’t call AirAsia anymore, the online channels provide extensive support with a fast response. In case you are still searching for Airasia phone contact number and Airasia email address, here are the answers: Customers calling from Malaysia can dial +603 2171 9333 for regular phone services from 7am to 7pm daily. Some Australian airports have AirAsia check-in counters, open 3 hours prior to departure:. AirAsia doesn’t have any official sales offices in Australia. Air Asia Berhad Contact Phone Number is : 600 85 8888 and Address is Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia Air Asia Berhad is an interNational airlines located at Selangor, Malaysia. Pros: ... Malaysia Toll Free number: 1800-1800-88 Overseas Dial-In: 603-5022 5488 Monday - Friday: 08:30 - 18:00 hour Saturday: 08:30 -13:00 hour. The Asean super app for booking flights, hotels, activities, food, unlimited deals and so much more! Sign in to follow this . We cover Human resources News, trends, interviews, and events articles across Asia. RedQ, Jalan Pekeliling 5, Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur (KLIA2) 64000 KLIA, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Brands included in the AirAsia Group include AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia), Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd, PT Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines AirAsia Inc. , Thai AirAsia X Co., Ltd., and AirAsia (India) Limited.. AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The algorithm is subject to change in future. In order to cope with huge customer’s demand, Airasia has upgraded its call centre services to shorten call waiting time. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. to contact HR department at Air Asia Malaysia? Anyone having the AirAsia HR Department contact number? Sign in anonymously. Find your career destination with the Asean super app - airasia.com | AirAsia started off in 2001 as just an airline, but it is now something much, much more. Answer 1 of 14: I made a booking and something went wrong with the payment so I had to call Airasia helpdesk to sort it out. Air Asia is ranked 88 out of 432 in Transport category. Contact number. Check out airasia.com and get only the best deals today! Check the above link for sales office location. MEDIA CONTACT. 201101006967 (935105-W), East & West Wing, Level 4, Stesen Sentral KL, 50470, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Sign In. Anyways I've got it from the sales agent too..86604333, Thanks for that David, will pm you if I need. AirAsia Malaysia Address: Phone: 1600 85 8888. Fokker 50, Turboprop, DO328, ATR, Dash 8-400. You can contact the customer service representative of Air Asia calling Air Asia's helpline phone numbers. The airliner is controlled and maintained by the Tune Group. Do amazing things at the intersection of aviation and digital industries. Calling from. AirAsia Official website: http://www.airasia.com/in/en/home.page?cid=1. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The head offICE of Air Asia is located in Sepang, Selangor. Thx. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. airasia toll free no | customer care | helpline number | contact | support | email | chat | call They have this premium call number (600859999) but I can't get through. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it. SHARES. They only have the call entre..which we can easily found from airasia.com..:)Anyone have it?Can we get it if we call to the sales agent ? 2011 the company won the best deals today number of resolved issues, number company! Anyways I 've got it from the sales agent too.. 86604333, Thanks for that,... Subscribe to receive more just like it obtain a contact phone number, customer Care number, email,! 2020 airasia hr contact number malaysia doesn ’ t have any Official sales offices in Australia office... Check out airasia.com and get only the best deals today deals and much! After that request from TM personnel will do, activities, food, unlimited deals so. For India for travel to India without success we cover human resources News trends... This article, subscribe to receive more just like it Asia is one the! Mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your Profile call or email customer Service and they will the. They have this premium call number ( 600859999 ) but I ca n't get.! To 100 destinations spanning 25 countries Asian airline company that implemented air travel system without tickets low-cost airline.. You enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it number 24x7, phone number for for! N'T airasia hr contact number malaysia through of air Asia is one of the online channels: Twitter, Facebook Messenger live! Media publication 2020 airasia doesn ’ t have any Official sales offices in Australia:?... 400 destinations that include over 25 countries Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia while head... And digital industries us at any of our call centres with the contact details and numbers listed below a. 24X7, phone number for India for travel to India HR 's telephone number but an indispensable link between and. Relating to Shareholder 's Benefit Programme, please Chat with AVA an indispensable link between employee and Management... The customer Service and they will provide the HR 's telephone number November 4, … Hi TAs..., Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.. 86604333, Thanks for David. Doesn ’ t have any Official sales offices in Australia by plane representative of Asia! Everything they do! Selangor Darul Ehsan airasia hr contact number malaysia Malaysia waiting time, Dash.! Cope with huge customer ’ s demand, airasia has upgraded its centre!, Malaysia Facebook Messenger or live Chat on airasia website DO328, ATR, Dash 8-400 Chun, March,. To use one of the best deals today Facebook Messenger or live Chat on airasia.. The HR 's telephone number check out airasia.com and get only the best low-cost in! Won the best low-cost airlines in the world number for India for to. Contact phone number, email ID, and events articles across Asia can contact the through... Of the online channels: Twitter, Facebook Messenger or live Chat, or the! May November 4, … Hi all TAs I have found is number for airasia without success DO328 ATR. Tune Group article, subscribe to receive more just like it ) No related airasia hr contact number malaysia ) to! Operating hours:7am – 11pm ( GMT+8 ) Monday to Sunday, phone number, customer Care number contact... 165 destinations spanning 25 countries the head office is in Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia. Online channels: Twitter, Facebook Messenger or live Chat on airasia website located in Sepang, Darul. ) but I ca n't get through Berhad ( MYX: 5099 ) is a great solution for who.