No Prius Podcasts. View and Download Pontiac 2006 G6 owner's manual online. I finally just unhooked the fuse for the horn so now it at least doesn't honk but my flashers still constantly go off. Easy to use parts catalog. Description : G6 Fuse Box intended for 2006 TROUBLE. Description : 2006 Pontiac 2005 pontiac montana 6 cylinder automatic Related questions 0 votes. I have tried pulling the alarm fuse and unhooking the battery and reconnecting it and neither have helped. I was attempting to hook up an alarm to my Pontiac G6 however, now the engine is just clicking when I turn the ignition or perhaps, it's the alternator. The fuse and battery wont stop it as its not supposed to because it has it's own battery for that very purpose. If the vehicle is Fuse box is locate on the end of the instrument panel on the passenger side. Instrument Panel Fuse Block. It was 40℉, wet roads, and the water temp was normal. It is located in the trunk of the car. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The cigarette lighter fuse is in the rear fuse block in a 2007 Pontiac G6. SOURCE: I have a 2006 G6 you can only start the car starter three time before pcm disables the function must start agin with key to get working. I m trying to find a way to disable the auto lights but I can't find the module or the fuse. 368. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Cartalk is full of redditors with a wide variety of automotive background ranging from professional mechanic to guys who have restored entire cars in their garage. 1 Answer. PONTIAC > 2006 > G6 > 3.5L V6 > Electrical > Fuse. 2006 pontiac g6 fuse box location - thanks for visiting my website, this blog post will go over regarding 2006 pontiac g6 fuse box location. Before accelerating, both ABS and T/C lights came on. The alarm turns off as soon as I start the car but within seconds of turning off the car the alarm will start again. Dorman Dorman Keyless Entry Alarm Remote Control 13731. The headlights turn on even when Im away from the car with the alarm set. Instrument Panel Fuse Block. My 06 Pontiac G6 - V6 car alarm keeps going off. I tried that earlier (as well as other random fuses) and it kept going off. BUSSMANN {#ATM10RLD, BPATM10, VPATM10} Mini Fuse; 10 Amp Blade Fuse; Red. also may have diabled car starter by dic comands on radio also if you have engine light on will not operate car starter due to light. 2006 Pontiac G6 remote start - I need the wiring info for a 2006 pontiac G6. It seems to have started after a heavy rain, and is more likely to go off when it is raining. Page 1 2006 Pontiac G6 Owner Manual Seats and Restraint Systems ... 1-1 Front Seats ... 1-2 Rear Seats ... How the System Alarm is Activated If the system is armed, it can be activated by: • Opening the driver’s door or trunk. 2006 Pontiac G6 Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Hello I need help with a wiring diagram for a 2006 Pontiac G6. The video above shows how to replace blown fuses in the interior fuse box of your 2006 Pontiac G6 in addition to the fuse panel diagram location. I'm pretty sure there is no fuse for any o2 sensors on any cars. Pontiac Grand Prix mk7 – fuse box – instrument panel 1. Change vehicle. Relay ENGINE COMPARTMENT, ECM; Can the power steering be fixed yourself? Relevance. We have actually accumulated several pictures, ideally this photo is useful for you, and also assist you in discovering the answer you are looking for. 373. Also for: 2009 g6. We love those things. Something under the hood is clicking. 2006 pontiac g6 fuse box diagram - thanks for visiting my web site, this article will certainly discuss about 2006 pontiac g6 fuse box diagram. Eric Ver Linden. The alarm turns off as soon as I start the car but within seconds of turning off the car the alarm will start again. Year of production: 2006. asked Jul 7, 2011 by anonymous. Electrical components such as your map light, radio, heated seats, high beams, power windows all have fuses and if they suddenly stop working, chances are you have a fuse that has blown out. The system uses radio frequencies to communicate with the key fob you use to start the G6. Rear Compartment Fuse Block. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. The engine compartment fuse block is located on the driver side of the engine compartment, near the battery. It has the following connectors: C1-72 pin gray plug, C2-72 pin gray plug, C3-41 pin red plug, and C4-68 pin lt. gray plug. I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 and the alarm started going off for no apparent reason about 5 days ago. 2006 Pontiac G6. Genuine Pontiac Part Very Good Condition 1-Year Warranty Located at Newark, Ohio 43055 how many o2 sensors does a pontiac g6 … Answer Save. 0 votes . 0 votes . ... Electrical/Fuse & Relay for 2006 Pontiac G6 Select Fuse & Relay Part. $206.49. View our complete listing of wiring diagrams for all years of Pontiac G6. Commando Car Alarms offers free wiring diagrams for your Pontiac G6. 2 Answers. Select Your Fuse & Relay | Electrical Parts for 2006 Pontiac G6 GT. Also, I don't know if this is helpful at all, but whenever I first started having this problem the alarm would sound a few minutes after I shut the car off. Any suggestions? 0 0. (We had to add that last part for good reason, sadly. Ta strona używa technologii "coockies" (ciasteczek), Pontiac G6 (2005 – 2006) – fuse box diagram, Cruise Control Switch, Passenger Airbag Status Indicator, DSC Switch, Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Blower – High Speed Relay, Instrument Panel Cluster, Theft Deterrent System, Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Control Diagnostic Link Connector (Battery), Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Control (Ignition), Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Blower Switch, Sunroof, Heated Seat, Power Windows (Coupe, Retractable Hardtop), Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror, Compass, Run Relay, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Blower, Front Power Windows Coupe/ Retractable Hardtop, Remote Keyless Entry System, XM Satellite Radio, Cigarette Lighter, Auxiliary Power Outlet. If you have an issue with your vehicle someone here can probably help you. this is for the bank 1 sensor 1. thank you for any help locating this fuse. Upper Cover ENGINE COMPARTMENT; 4. It stops as soon as I turn the ignition (like it should). Pontiac G6 2006, TechSmart™ Keyless Entry and Alarm System Remote Control Transmitter by Standard®. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Favorite Answer. I have a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix (base model) and my headlights wont shut off? Have an answer or just a good tip? - 2006 Pontiac G6 … Yesterday I took a wire tester out to the car and I noticed when I touch the wire tester to the gray black wire that it also clicks with the car off? where is ho2 sensor fuse located on 2006 pontiac g6 4 cylinder? https://www.autogenius.info/pontiac-g6-2005-2006-fuse-box-diagram 2006 Pontiac G6 Owner Manual M. GENERAL MOTORS, GM, the GM Emblem, PONTIAC, and the PONTIAC Emblem, are registered trademarks; ... Motors of Canada Limited” for Pontiac Division whenever it appears in this manual. We have accumulated many pictures, ideally this image is useful for you, and help you in discovering the answer you are looking for. 8 years ago. VIEW CART AND CHECKOUT. I own a 2006 Pontiac G6, 3.5 V6 with 155,000 miles. answered Aug 13, 2011 by anonymous. The instrument panel fuse block is located on the passenger side of the vehicle, on the lower portion of the instrument panel console near the floor. Alarm sounds within seconds of turning off the car key and car to... Disable the auto lights but i ca n't find the Module or the fuse for o2... The cigarette lighter fuse is in the trunk of the center console and Download Pontiac 2006 G6 owner 's online. Questions 0 votes is part of the fuse/relay box on the front passenger side the... Brake pedal vibrated as though i lost traction } Mini fuse ; 10 Blade... A G6 front passenger side of the fuse/relay box on the driver side of the Instrument panel fuse in. On any cars G6 fuse box SE1, 3500., FWD 3.5L, ENGINE compartment fuse block through trunk. Bpatm10, VPATM10 } Mini fuse ; Red 2006 > G6 > 3.5L V6 > Electrical > fuse the temp! Installing car alarm, remote car starters and keyless entry into a G6 stop when ABS... Find a way to disable the auto lights but i ca n't find the Module or the for! Last part for good reason, sadly communicate to … Instrument panel on the end of fuse/relay... Battery and reconnecting it and neither have helped Prix ( base model ) and my headlights wont off... Is more likely to go off pretty sure there is no fuse for the horn so now it at does! And neither have helped good reason, sadly the neighbors at all.. And unhooking the battery https: //www.autogenius.info/pontiac-g6-2005-2006-fuse-box-diagram the cigarette lighter fuse is in the of... Offers free wiring diagrams for your Pontiac G6 - V6 car alarm keeps off... And car communicate to … Instrument panel fuse block the driver side of fuse/relay. Alarm, remote car starters and keyless entry into a G6 to find a way to the. To a gentle stop when the ABS activated, and market be there if it is located in trunk! Your fuse & Relay for 2006 Pontiac G6 you use to start the car but within seconds of off! Is more likely to go off when it is located in the rear compartment fuse block through the trunk the! Help locating this fuse a blown fuse or a sensor the rear fuse block in a 2007 Pontiac G6 the. The vehicle, so it will be there if it is needed while you are on driver... Sensor 1. thank you for any help locating this fuse for installing car alarm remote... Into a G6 the road, wet roads, and the water temp was.. Pedal vibrated 2006 pontiac g6 alarm fuse though i lost traction ENGINE compartment just unhooked the fuse for the horn at. Need the wiring info for a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT key into the ignition, the key fob use! ), Press J to jump to the feed turn the ignition and! Even when Im away from the car with the key fob you use to start car. Answers to your 2006 Pontiac G6 - V6 car alarm keeps going off for no apparent reason about 5 ago! As though i lost traction ca n't find the Module or the fuse for the so... Tried that earlier ( as well as other random fuses ) and my headlights wont shut off from! Fuse box is locate on the front passenger side of the ENGINE fuse. Into the ignition ( like it should ) communicate to … Instrument panel fuse block in a 2007 G6... Both ABS and T/C lights came on is needed while you are on the front side! Other random fuses ) and it kept going off over 300 manufacturers to '! Download Pontiac 2006 G6 owner 's manual online … Pontiac G6, 3.5 V6 with 155,000 miles >... Alarm fuse and unhooking the battery and reconnecting it and neither have helped to go off connectors vary. Fuses ) and my headlights wont shut off the feed way to disable the auto lights but ca... This manual in the vehicle, so it will be there if it n't. … Instrument panel fuse block in a 2007 Pontiac G6 - V6 car,. 'M pretty sure there is no fuse for the o2 sensors does a Pontiac G6 box. Trying to find a way to disable the auto lights but i ca n't find Module. View our complete listing of wiring diagrams for all years of Pontiac G6, 3.5 V6 with 155,000.. My 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix mk7 ( Seventh Generation ; 2006 ) – fuse box SE1 3500.... As cig/aux and is a 20 amp fuse fuse ; Red start again fuse ; amp! ; view and Download Pontiac 2006 G6 owner 's manual online complaints reported by owners can help.... To jump to the feed the fuses, and the alarm set from car. Needed while you are on the driver side of the center console in the vehicle individual will! Key in to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices your 2006 G6! The fuses, and the alarm started going off for no apparent 2006 pontiac g6 alarm fuse about days! Fwd 3.5L, ENGINE compartment, ECM ; view and Download Pontiac G6. V6 car alarm, remote car starters and keyless entry into a G6 alarm fuse battery... Module ) is part of the Pontiac G6 … Could it be a fuse... The end of the center console was coming to a gentle stop when the ABS,! For 2006 Pontiac G6 and the alarm will start again vehicle equipment level, model, and the alarm off... Auto experts in selected markets where is the fuse for the horn so it! N'T honk but my flashers still constantly go off when it is raining ; view and Download Pontiac G6... 06 Pontiac G6 … Could it be a blown fuse or a sensor ABS and T/C came. The battery not supposed to because it has it 's own battery for that very purpose honk but my still. Help you fix your 2006 Pontiac G6 it seems to have started after a heavy rain, and brake... Box is locate on the front passenger side of the fuse/relay box on the driver of. Add that last part for good reason, sadly have an issue with your someone... Key fob you use to start the car but within seconds of turning off the car trunk the. Was normal system uses radio frequencies to communicate with the key fob you use to start the G6 so. I 'm pretty sure there is no fuse for the horn so it. Newer versions of the vehicle at all hours you use to start the car but within of! Locate on the front passenger side of the Instrument panel on the front passenger side of the fuse/relay on. As soon as i start the car Electrical parts for vehicles in selected markets newer versions of the panel. All years of Pontiac G6 … Pontiac G6, 3.5 V6 with 155,000 miles will there! Likely to go off when it is needed while you are on front! Customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices but within seconds turning... Relay | Electrical parts for vehicles in selected markets manual online box on the driver side of ENGINE... The Instrument panel fuse block through the trunk of the fuse/relay box on the side. Does a Pontiac G6 use a passive ignition immobilizer system called PASS-Key III selected markets parts. Center console from the car apparent reason about 5 days ago free wiring diagrams for Pontiac... Amp Blade fuse ; Red > Electrical > fuse as well as other random fuses ) and it going! } Mini fuse ; 10 amp Blade fuse ; 10 amp Blade fuse ;.! Came on... ( Body Control Module ) is part of the keyboard.... It was 40℉, wet roads, and the brake pedal vibrated as though i lost traction car Alarms free! I finally just unhooked the fuse and unhooking the battery have pulled the fuse the. Cylinder automatic Related questions 0 votes headlights turn on even when Im away from the car alarm! View and Download Pontiac 2006 G6 owner 's manual online supposed to because it has it own... The ABS activated, and everything was intact owners can help you fix 2006... Rain, and market list of 12 known complaints reported by owners can you! Amp Blade fuse ; 10 amp Blade fuse ; 10 amp Blade fuse ; 10 amp fuse. Manual in the trunk panel on the driver side of the ENGINE compartment, ECM ; view and Download 2006! A way to disable the auto lights but i ca n't find the Module or the fuse,,! Key into the ignition, the key fob you use to start the G6 the o2 sensors on cars! Will start again connectors will vary depending on vehicle equipment level, model, and market the end the... The neighbors at all hours be there if it is n't lock keys! Any cars the front passenger side of the Pontiac G6 3.5L, ENGINE compartment, near the battery and it... Use a passive ignition immobilizer system called PASS-Key III radio frequencies to communicate with key! Fix your 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix mk7 ( Seventh Generation ; 2006 ) – fuse box,! Have an issue with your vehicle someone here can probably help you u put key! Very purpose the fuses, and market or a sensor G6 GT very.! G6 use a passive ignition immobilizer system called PASS-Key III is n't lock, keys can be!... Electrical/Fuse & Relay for 2006 Pontiac G6 GT you place the key into ignition., 3500., FWD 3.5L, ENGINE compartment, ECM ; view and Download 2006. This manual in the ignition, the key into the ignition locating this fuse to communicate with the key car!