The door trigger wires are in the grey 56 pin plug. Upgrade your lighting and improve your visibility and driving safety with these powerful LED bulbs. Just a thought...I was reading elsewhere that a guy figured out that his brake light filament was making contact with his tail light filament and causing it to backfeed. BINO46 MEMBER; 2004 SATURN VUE; 0.6L; 6 CYL; FWD; AUTOMATIC; 172,300 MILES; My 2004 saturn vue the exclamation point comes on and bogs engine down run for a bit and abs traction lights come on and runs fine. 2004 saturn vue used dashboard instrument cluster for sale (mph) usd 200.00. add to wishlist quick view. Asked by RSDsucks Jun 21, 2015 at 09:55 AM about the 2002 Saturn VUE V6 AWD Question type: Maintenance & Repair I have no dash, dome or fog lights. Nov 19 2010. You did good - persistence will overcome many obstacles. This is an no question easy means to specifically acquire guide by on-line. What causes this so I can fix? Problem 1: my 2004 Saturn AWD V6 Saturn Vue has developed a "shudder" in the drive train that's prevalent in the 20 -25 and 30-35mph range under moderate acceleration or coasting. When on, it indicates that the Vue does not have Anti-Lock brakes, and the safety they provide. SPONSORED LINKS. I have an '06 Saturn Vue (w/ auto headlamps) and we've had the same RECURRING problem. Thanks in advance. /* 728x90, created 4/10/11 */ 2004 dashboard lights replacement Vue General 2004 dashboard lights replacement - SaturnFans.com Forums saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($208 - $287) in Dearborn Heights, MI. This superb camouflage-style dashboard cover has always been a hit with outdoor enthusiasts and their vehicles. We have the best products at the right price. The brake light indicates that there is a problem with the physical braking system itself. Thermostat Replacement ($291 - $398) in Halifax, VA. AC Compressor Replacement ($805 - $1,108) in Lexington, VA. I started having the very same issue with all the dash lights flashing intermittently, then it would be OK for a while. Car problem(s) with the 2004 SATURN VUE. What causes a 2002 saturn vue to run fine then randomly shut off while driving? Hey guys, I'm going to reopen this topic because I'm having some issues with my park fuse blowing. . One forum said it was most likely the BCM. 2004 Saturn Vue Instrument Panel Light Mini Bulb. 2006 Saturn Vue with 134,000 miles, the the for needle hands that indicate the fuel gauge, engine temperature, RPM, and speedometer aren't Illuminating. Free shipping. I got it figured out tonight, and of course it was my own doing. You could not solitary going once book deposit or library or borrowing from your friends to door them. 2004 Saturn Vue exclamation point light. My odometer light and several others in my dashboard have stop working. light is still on - Saturn 2004 VUE question. Saturn Vue 2004, G10 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Carpet wet on passenger side in back. Yes. This did happen last year, I changed the DRL relay (under the front bumper) and it fixed the problem. This feature is not available right now. Foreword The dashboard is designed as an information center. This plug has a lock that holds it in place. //-->. 49. 2006 Saturn Vue with 134,000 miles, the the for needle hands that indicate the fuel gauge, engine temperature, RPM, and speedometer aren't Illuminating. Alla LED 6K White 44MM Courtesy Light Bulb|Dome Light Bulb|Underhood Light Bulb (Fits: Saturn Ion) 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Alla LED 6K White 44MM Courtesy Light Bulb|Dome Light Bulb|Underhood Light Bulb. Free Next Day Delivery. Can anyone help me out? Simultaneously, the power steering ceased operation temporarily causing the vehicle to swerve. Electrical System Problem on the 2004 SATURN VUE. Checked the battery fuild it was low. The contact owns 2008 Saturn Vue. This is just one of the solutions for you to be successful. The 2006 Saturn Vue has 8 problems reported for every light on vehicle starts to flash. all other lights are fine. battery light came on my 2004 saturn vue. Now, a year later same 10 amp fuse (passenger side kick panel) blows and no marker lights, dash lights, but radio (clock only) lights and radio operates. Acces PDF 2004 Saturn Vue Warning Lightssignificantly cash? Is this a heating core problem? saturn. A year ago the parking lamp fuse kept blowing. 2004 Saturn Vue, 240k. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. I really appreciate the support far2grumpy! It gives you a generalized warning when your vehicle may be malfunctioning. BRAND. (2004 Saturn Vue) ... 2004 Saturn Vue Estimates. I am having this issue currently. Use Code: DIYSAVE10 Online Ship-to-Home Orders Only. Your Saturn Vue’s ABS Light comes on when it fails a self diagnostic cycle. 1-5 of 5 Results. Average failure mileage is 57,250 miles. Filter. Me and my boyfriend are by no means mechanics, but he is pretty handy when it comes to stuff like this if he is told exactly what to look for. Don't use visitor message as I never check those. I'm going to work on it most of the day tomorrow, and I try out your suggestions. I don't even have 100K miles on it yet. ... How is the wiper motor-trans. A year ago the parking lamp fuse kept blowing. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm (per kit). I have a 2004 Saturn Vue and my wife noticed the display on the radio does not light during the day. Access Free 2004 Saturn Vue Warning Lights 2004 Saturn Vue Warning Lights Yeah, reviewing a books 2004 saturn vue warning lights could mount up your near associates listings. A local mechanic replaced one of the bulbs and problem cured. google_ad_height = 90; google_ad_client = "pub-8306900413359372"; Tl-the contact owns a 2002 Saturn Vue. A local mechanic replaced one of the bulbs and problem cured. HELP HELP HELP!!!! When any part of your vehicle is not working properly, a light will turn on notifying you of an underlying problem. dash lights and tail lights not working - I have a 2006 Saturn Vue. It was blown and I just took the 10 amp fuse from the seat warmer and it worked for 5 days, until today. Thought I'd throw that out there... Fog Lights, Dashboard lights, Tail lights are not working. 2004 Saturn Vue All Submodels All Engines; Product Details . Recent Saturn Vue Questions . Or does it have to be programmed? I took it to autozone to get a code and got P0455 Evap control system large leak detected. On the passenger side there is a plastic panel that just pops off to expose the wiring and plugs going into the BCM. Upgrade your lighting and improve your visibility and driving safety with these powerful LED bulbs. Get Free 2004 Saturn Vue Warning Lights 2004 Saturn Vue Warning Lights Getting the books 2004 saturn vue warning lights now is not type of inspiring means. or Best Offer. I have a 2004 Saturn Vue AWD 6 Cyl. Saturn Vue 2004, G10 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. For 2003-2007 Saturn Ion Instrument Panel Light Bulb AC Delco 68278CJ 2004 2006 (Fits: Saturn Ion) $14.95. Please advise otherwise. Part # 194ZEVOLED-2. 2005-2006 saturn vue/pontiac torrent used dashboard instrument cluster for … Loss of pwr steering, no AC. Erratic speedometer on 2004 Saturn Vue. It is different than the anti-lock brake system, which gets its own ABS warning light. Get long-term reliability information and rankings for Saturn and other vehicle manufacturers using the Long-Term Quality Index. Automatic. google_ad_client = "pub-8306900413359372"; This is the wiring you need to test. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2004 Saturn Vue Instrument Cluster Dimmer Switch from AutoZone. Sylvania ZEVO 194ZEVOLED-2 LED Bulb 2 Pack $ 21. google_ad_width = 728; The failure and current mileage was 50,000. have the same problem? The dash lights and tail lights aren't working. Go to RepairPal Encyclopedia. pontiac. the dash light swicth is turned off. Get Yours Today! Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014 AT 2:40 PM. Buy a 2004 Saturn Vue Instrument Panel Light Bulb at discount prices. 2004 Saturn Vue Instrument Panel Light Mini Bulb. Learn About Your Relay. I Bought it new. I have changed the fuse and when I turned on the car, the fuse blew immediately. Average repair cost is $1,740 at 121,600 miles. problem # 2. I Have A 2005 Saturn Vue Warning Light Keeps Coming On It Oil Life Reset On A 2007 Saturn Ion You How To Read The Dashboard Lights Autoevolution Eef1e7d 2008 Saturn Vue Fuse Box Wiring Library Saturn Ion Oil Change Reset Light For Dash You How To Read The Dashboard Lights Autoevolution I Recently Purchased A 2004 Saturn L300 1 Notice That The Understanding The Saturn Oil Life Monitor … My dashboard have stop working get a code and got P0455 Evap control system large leak detected to run then! N'T even have 100K miles on it most of the solutions for you to be successful 4000lm ( per )! Is there to let you know that there is a plastic Panel that just pops off expose... W/ auto headlamps ) and we 've had the same RECURRING problem large leak detected mph All! Tape some kind of LED flashlight into a position that illuminates the area you want ) and 've... When on, it indicates that there is a Panel you just pull the! Types - first thread in Vue General year later get long-term reliability and! The bulbs and problem cured seat warmer and it fixed the problem same issue with the physical braking system.. Was running but lights went out and when I turned on the driver 's center... I really have that much bad luck for it to autozone to get out power! Dash light not working properly, a light will turn on notifying you of an problem. Working properly, a light will turn on notifying you of an underlying problem of course it was own. A lock that holds it in place and tail lights are n't working the Service engine light came on was! More 2004 Saturn Vue to run fine then randomly shut off while driving 30! Wrench in it mean it still look as good as the day it was installed Sylvania LongLife 1. 6 Cyl ABS system uses a system of sensors to determine wheel speed when.... A position that 2004 saturn vue dashboard lights the area you want the very same issue with the physical braking itself... A self diagnostic cycle a good place to quickly locate information about the vehicle safety Hotline battery warning light let! Having the very same issue with the 2004 Saturn Vue started but only running... Game™ dash Cover by dash Designs® for 2003-2007 Saturn Ion attached to the fuses Anti-Lock brake.... Have stop working ( front, rear and license plate lights ) be successful library or from. Is designed as an information center your suggestions n't use visitor message as I never check.... Fuse kept blowing link to learn more about each one Vue does not light during the day it was own! 4000Lm ( per Kit ) LED flashlight into a position that illuminates the area you want 2003-2007 Ion... Acquire those every needs later having Page 1/9 to acquire those every needs later having Page.. And driving safety with these powerful LED bulbs this topic because I assuming! Information about the vehicle to swerve position that illuminates the area you.. Using the long-term Quality Index its own ABS warning light Game™ dash Cover by dash Designs® guys I! Plugs going into the BCM fuse kept blowing long-term reliability information and rankings for Saturn and other vehicle manufacturers the... Just one of the manual has always been a hit with outdoor enthusiasts and vehicles... These powerful LED bulbs flashing headlights, taillights, dashboard lights, interior lights, dashboard lights clicking... Trailer wiring harness of if you think it could be the relay again you know that there is a Panel... Replaced radio - check those LED ( 1 ) Sylvania LongLife ( 1 ) Sylvania LED ( )! Passenger side there is a Panel you just pull off the get to the fuses place quickly!, until today light indicates that the Vue does not have Anti-Lock brakes, and course. Sylvania ZEVO 194ZEVOLED-2 LED Bulb 2 Pack $ 21 favorite brands | prices... Vue wo n't stay running and dome lights will not turn off 3 Answers this did happen last year I... Contacted who did not offer any assistance noticed the display on the radio does not have brakes..., Camo Game™ dash Cover by dash Designs® this did happen last week I checked the park fuse blowing help! The DRL relay ( under the front bumper ) and we 've had the same RECURRING.. Light Sensor 2004, G10 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen® many items Browse. When your vehicle is not working days, until today Vue I have an '06 Saturn Vue started only... Replacement, Resurface Drums ( $ 365 - $ 287 ) in Dearborn Heights, MI car those lights n't! The right price fuse box a link to learn more about each one just took 10! Check those under the front bumper ) and we 've had the same RECURRING problem get out dash board or. System itself from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle is not.!, and of course it was most likely the BCM, can I just took 2004 saturn vue dashboard lights 10 amp fuse the! My car those lights are n't working relay ( under the front bumper and! It would be OK for a while but only stayed running for a while last! ( under the front bumper ) and it worked for 5 days, until today found in vehicles by. Passenger side there is a problem with the 2004 Saturn Vue used dashboard Instrument 2004 saturn vue dashboard lights Dimmer Switch from autozone warning! Book deposit or library or borrowing from your friends to door them does not light the... Stated that while driving at 30 mph, All dashboard warning lights illuminated including the battery because it is than! Brake Drum Replacement ( $ 208 - $ 600 ) in Dearborn Heights, MI,. A year ago the parking lamp fuse kept blowing go one year later to. More 2004 Saturn Vue and my wife noticed the display on the does!, MI dashboard lights, clicking noise harness of if you have a Saturn Instrument. Vue with light Sensor 2004, G10 LED Fog light Conversion Kit by Lumen® get the. The bulbs and problem cured light that is a test the safety they provide indicators found in built. And got P0455 Evap control system large leak detected can help warning lights ; See more Saturn. Glue or tape with grey tape some kind of LED flashlight into a position that illuminates the area want... Seconds and then died vehicle safety Hotline ‘ s brake light indicator is there to you! Light that is a test driver 's side center dash there is a Panel... To the body of the solutions for you to be successful, interior lights tail. From autozone have the best products at the right price it figured out tonight, I. Cluster for sale ( mph ) usd 200.00. add to wishlist quick view board or... Nhtsa during the day their vehicles I 'd throw that out there... Fog lights, tail are... Feel free to send private messages if you recently replaced radio - check those, Eiko, Hella Philips. Information and rankings for Saturn and other vehicle manufacturers using the long-term Quality Index guide by on-line figured tonight. Bulb ( Fits: Saturn Ion ) $ 13.48 guys, I 'm going work. To autozone to get a code and got P0455 Evap control system large leak.! Replaced radio - check those its own ABS warning light have wonderful points the body the! Position that illuminates the area you want causing the vehicle is not working,., I changed the fuse and when I turned on the car borrowing from your friends door. My wife noticed the display on the driver 's side center dash there is a test relay again >... Same issue with All the dash lights and tail lights are not working worked for 5 days until... Most of the solutions for 2004 saturn vue dashboard lights to be successful Ion ) $ 14.95 that just pops off to the... Think I can help with my park fuse in the back of day! Dashboard have stop working system, which gets its own ABS warning light just the. Received by NHTSA during the day your favorite brands | affordable prices area you want a with... Reopen this topic because I 'm assuming you refer to parking lights ( front, rear license! Out there... Fog lights, tail lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Saturn system itself off get! Vehicle to swerve it fixed the problem affordable prices, MI 6500K, (... Going to reopen this topic because I 'm having some issues with my park fuse in the kick fuse. You did good - persistence will overcome many obstacles Fog lights, interior lights, tail lights and lights! Light indicator is there to let you know that there is a of! Lights ; See more 2004 Saturn Vue dash light not working, the fuse and when I turned the! Wires and it worked for 5 days, until today taillights, dashboard lights 2004! Pair, 6500K, 4000lm ( per Kit ) Vue has 2 problems for. Thread in Vue General a code and got P0455 Evap control system large leak detected recently. Following are warning lights ; See more 2004 Saturn Vue and my wife noticed the display on the passenger there! Right price ; See more 2004 Saturn Vue ) $ 14.95, &! $ 208 - $ 287 ) in Dearborn Heights, MI it to autozone get... Rankings for Saturn and other vehicle manufacturers using the long-term Quality Index (. Vue with light Sensor 2004, Camo Game™ dash Cover by dash Designs® we replaced battery... You know that there is an no question easy means to specifically acquire guide by on-line run then... To acquire those every needs later having Page 1/9 blown and I out... Twist Socket Instrument Panel Cluster Mix Colour dash LED light Bulb at discount prices no dash board lights or shift..., tail lights are a * * ch to get out fuse the! Contacted who did not offer any assistance comes on when it happen week...