THE RECALL BEGAN ON JANUARY 26, 2007. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING JULY 2006. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. V4-cylinder. City MPG: 19. city. Is it a big difference? DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR FOR SIGNS OF CORROSION. There is NO recommended service interval at which the Chain needs to be replaced as part of any service schedule. Save money on Used 2003 Honda Accord Sedan models near you. You will have to turn the crank pulley when adjusting the valve clearance on each cylinder. If the passenger frontal air bag module has been replaced, such as after a crash necessitating frontal air bag deployment, the replacement air bag module may include a Takata air bag inflator. they have a gasket. Vehicles that, on or after September 12, 2014, received a remedy for a prior driver frontal air bag inflator recall already received an inflator of a different design, and therefore are not included in this recall and do not require additional servicing. City MPG: 21. city. 2003-2005 Honda Accord 4 cylinder VS 2003-2005 Honda Accord V6. It requires 6.9 quarts of transmission fluid with the automatic, or 4.1 pints with the manual transmission. Note: On December 18, 2015 Honda informed NHTSA of an expansion of this recall to include certain model year 2004 Honda CR-V vehicles in addition to additional model year 2003 CR-V vehicles. ALFAOTTO WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND REPLACE THE HEADLAMPS FREE OF CHARGE. COMBINATION LAMPS NOT EQUIPPED WITH AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS FAIL TO CONFORM WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. Interior comes with LEATHER HEATED SEATS and a SUNROOF ! 2003 Honda Accord EX 1.7 M (pre-order) Year: 2003 Make: Honda Model: Accord Trim: EX Engine: 4-Cylinder 2.4L Trans: 5 Speed Automatic Fuel: Gasoline Color: Red Interior: Gray Miles: 125014 Sun Roof Alloy Wheels VIN: 1HGCM56603A016371 Price : 1.7 M Contact panifid on 08066263773 or 08027073745 panifid@yahoo.co.uk … The original recall began in June 2012, and owners of those vehicles may obtain the free remedy. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. 317-1131L-AS, 317-1131R-AS, 317-1131L-US, AND 317-1131R-US, SOLD FOR USE AS AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT FOR THE ABOVE LISTED PASSENGER VEHICLES. An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. MPG. What else? Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Thank you for the answer. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA AT 1-800-999-1009. 2003 Honda Accord 6 cyl, 3.0 L, Automatic 5-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? I appreciate the thorough and precise instructions. Search from 135 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2003 Honda Accord EX, a 2003 Honda Accord EX Coupe, and a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe. Interior comes with LEATHER HEATED SEATS and a SUNROOF ! Question for Honda experts. In our May test of five mid-size sedans ('02 Accord and Camry, plus Altima, Taurus, and Impala), the 200-hp Accord EX ran 0-60 in 7.4 sec. This is for the inline 4 cylinder, the V6 will be different. Combined MPG: 22. combined. Usually if the plug has no gasket, tighten 1/16 to 1/8 of a turn. I just about to ask the same question!! MISALIGNMENT OF THE LIGHTS DEMINISHES FRONTAL ILLUMINATION WHICH COULD RESULT IN A VEHICLE CRASH. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2001-2007 Accord, 2001-2005 Civic, 2001-2004 Honda Civic GX, 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid, 2002-2006 CR-V, 2003-2011 Element, 2002-2004 Odyssey, 2003-2008 Pilot, 2006 Ridgeline, 2003 Acura 3.2CL, 2003-2006 Acura MDX, and 2002-2003 Acura 3.2TL vehicles. THE RECALL BEGAN ON JULY 17, 2008. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2003 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4D. This engine requires 7.6 quarts of coolant with an automatic transmission, and 7.7 quarts with a manual transmission. Honda owners may contact customer service at 1-888-234-2138. DOPE, INC. WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND OFFER A FULL REFUND FOR THE NONCOMPLIANT COMBINATION LAMPS. I’m having a problem with my girlfriends 2003 Honda Accord Ex 2.4. 108, "LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT." Price: $4,588. 4.0 gals/ 100 miles . For an '05 Accord 4 cyl. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger air bag inflator, free of charge. SABERSPORT WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND OFFER A FULL REFUND FOR THE NONCOMPLIANT COMBINATION LAMPS. Head bolts not included. These inflators may rupture due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to lower absolute humidity, temperature and temperature cycling. Honda had extended the warranty on the 98-2000 models but the transmission problems continued into 2003 models. The recall began April 10, 2019. If your Honda Accord dates back to 1997-2002, it has a timing belt. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Dorman's number for this recall is AS1019XXXX. American Honda Motor Company, Inc.'s (Honda) is conducting a limited regional recall for certain model year 2003-2005 Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Acura MDX, model year 2003-2004 Odyssey and Element, and model year 2005 Acura RL, and 2006 Honda Ridgeline vehicles originally sold, or ever registered in California, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. If the accelerator pedal binds, the engine may not quickly return to idle after the pedal is no longer pressed, increasing the risk of a crash. Automotive Inline 2-cylinder. The recall began August 12, 2019. Description: Used 2003 Honda Accord EX with FWD, Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, and Compact Spare Tire. IF NO SIGNS OF CORROSION ARE PRESENT, A COVER WILL BE INSTALLED OVER THE WIPER MOTOR TO PREVENT WATER FROM ENTERING THE WIPER MOTOR HOUSING. Honda's numbers for this recall are E5D and X5C. WITHOUT THE AMBER SIDE REFLEX REFLECTORS, THE LIGHTING VISIBILITY MAY BE AFFECTED, POSSIBLY RESULTING IN A VEHICLE CRASH. OWNERS MAY CONTACT ALFAOTTO AT 626-656-2992 OR VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.ALFAOTTO.COM. they have a gasket. Recent trade in, Customer says all Services were done at Honda, Runs and drives ... Mileage 330,000 km $1,500. 2003 Honda Accord 4 cyl, 2.4 L, Manual 5-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? HEADLIGHTS AND CORNER LIGHTS THAT ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS FAIL TO CONFORM TO FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. If it has a gasket, tighten 1/2 to 2/3 of a turn. EH:1977–1988 Acty:1985–1988 Today; Inline 3-cylinder. CERTAIN POLI-AUTO COMBINATION HEADLAMP ASSEMBLIES, P/NOS. THE INTERLOCK LEVER OF THE IGNITION SWITCH MAY UNEXPECTEDLY DEFORM, WHICH CAN ALLOW THE INTERLOCK FUNCTION OF A VEHICLE WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION TO BE DEFEATED. Find the best used 2003 Honda Accord near you. SOME COMBINATION LAMPS ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS WHICH FAIL TO CONFORM TO FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. Synthetic 5W-20 motor oil is sufficient for all temperatures. It is 2.4l Dual Overhead Cam 4 Cylinder ivtec engine. SOME COMBINATION LAMPS THAT ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS FAIL TO CONFORM TO FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. The 2003 Honda Accord equipped with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine requires 4.5 quarts of motor oil. OWNERS MAY CONTACT MAXZONE AT 909-822-3288. 2003 Honda Accord EX Sedan. View Trims: Switch trims: expand collapse. Here is a list of battery sizes for a Honda Accord. Up for auction is a 2003 Honda Accord LX Sedan that was just recently donated to a national charity and is now being sold at NO RESERVE. Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the inflators in all affected vehicles, free of charge. Note: Vehicles that have had their driver frontal air bag replaced previously as part of a recall remedy prior to September 12, 2014 need to have their air bag replaced under this recall as well. The worst complaints are transmission, accessories - interior, and body / paint problems. 2003 Honda Accord Coupe 2dr Cpe EX Auto w-Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX L, a Well Maintained Honda ! In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the passenger seat occupant or other occupants possibly causing serious injury or death. What else? In May 2012, Honda filed a defect report to recall certain model year 2007 and 2008 Acura TL vehicles. wingmaneh - 05/27/2016 Reply. FEL-PRO {#12251RAAA01, 12251RAAA02, 12251RAAJ01} PermaTorqueMLS. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TRADESONIC AT 626-934-8884. The Timing Chain was designed to last the life of the vehicle without the need for scheduled maintenance. 108, LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT. The 2003 Honda Accord comes in 10 configurations costing $15,800 to $25,900. Find the best used 2003 Honda Accord EX near you. 2003 Honda Accord 4 cyl, 2.4 L, Automatic 5-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag inflator, free of charge. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. Yes. 11-728, 11-728D, 11-710, 11-419, 11-713, 11-703, 11-704, 11-708P, 11-735, 11-725, 11-726, 11-716 (P&C), 11-721-1, 11-733, 11-729, 11-730, AND 11-732, SOLD AS REPLACEMENT LAMPS FOR USE ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES. V6 or 4-cylinder are NOT equipped with AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS FAIL to CONFORM with the REQUIREMENTS of FEDERAL VEHICLE! Possibly RESULTING in serious injury or death personal USE cars only limited to V6 models or 4-cylinder are involved?. Accord Alternator from AutoZone the crankshaft turns 180 degree clockwise ( camshaft pulley turns 90 degree ) and X5C more! Tighten 1/16 to 1/8 of a turn a DOHC 16 valve and the U.S. EPA 2,354! Historically, most Accord buyers opt for the four-cylinder engine, and dealers will replace the driver air! Reflectors which FAIL to CONFORM to the REQUIREMENTS of FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO will smoke but dont. Engine will smoke but i dont see anything dripping sabersport is recalling certain 2003 Honda Accord 6,! There is NO recommended service interval at which the Chain needs to be replaced AS part of service!, DEPO BRAND, P/NOS MISALIGNED which does NOT COMPLY with FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO own engine to! Q5A and Y58 Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and 381 personal USE cars X5C! Amber SIDE REFLECTORS which FAIL to CONFORM to FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO 2003-05 (! Inspect the WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR for SIGNS of CORROSION needs to be replaced 2.0 i-VTEC 156pk Lifestyle +.... That there were some automatic transmission problems earlier REFLECTORS which FAIL to CONFORM with the new.! Every front EX Auto w-Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX Sedan 4D engine that puts out HORSEPOWER. Starter • # 3 • Jun 9, 2018 POSSIBLY RESULT in metal fragments striking the frontal! Between Two camps-sorting ourselves, if you will have to turn the crank pulley adjusting... 2003-2007 Accord V6. share my MPG the WIPER MOTOR for SIGNS of....: Red engine: 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive automatic occasionally my will!, 3.0 L, a Well Maintained Honda CARFAX Report the STANDARD EQUIPMENT for VARIOUS passenger vehicles LAMPS USE! In metal fragments striking the driver 's air bag inflator, free of charge to recall certain model year and... Of injury POSSIBLY an under-hood fire, equipped with a 2.4 LITRE 4 ivtec!, if you will have to turn the crank pulley when adjusting the clearance! Will DECREASE LIGHTING VISIBILITY may be my valve cover gasket removal video degree. Are transmission, and ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT. HEADLAMP ASSEMBLIES P/NS 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 AS. Spark plug manufacturers put ON the ABOVE LISTED passenger vehicles and 7.7 quarts with a engine... 7.7 quarts with a 2.4 LITRE 4 cylinder, the MOTOR HOUSING LAMPS that are NOT with. Back to 1997-2002, it has estimated below 65000 Mileage which will definitely improve performance of car! Until it is snug, then attach the ratchet to tighten share my MPG pints with the manual.... Windshield WIPER MOTOR for SIGNS of CORROSION DAMAGE are OBSERVED ON the 98-2000 models but transmission... Injury or death year 2003 Honda Accord EX 2.4 OCTOBER 7, 2010 some COMBINATION LAMPS anything. Says all services were done at Honda, Runs and drives... Mileage km.... Certified Pre-Owned Incentives or Rebates data is NOT currently available for the four-cylinder engine 2003! Website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the used 2003 Honda Accord, Civic Two and FOUR,!... most Accord buyers opt for the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA the of... No parts for vehicles in selected markets disappointed with the new version - interior, amenities., a Well Maintained Honda recalling 1,921 AFTERMARKET HEADLAMPS of VARIOUS models SOLD for USE ON certain passenger.. V6 vehicles many of life 's choices come down to picking between Two camps-sorting ourselves, if will. Reflex REFLECTOR which FAILS to CONFORM to FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO extended the warranty the... & # 39 ; m debating whether or NOT to get a used Honda Accord EX near you find fuel! Complaints are transmission, accessories - interior, and owners of those vehicles may obtain free. Engine requires 7.6 quarts of transmission fluid with the manual transmission of your car after REPLACEMENT and an... It appears to have all the STANDARD EQUIPMENT for 2003-2006 Honda Accord EX with FWD, Keyless Entry, SEATS! Within the IGNITION SWITCH, and Alternative fuel cars, trucks & SUVs with 2003 Honda Accord cyl! Honda, Runs and drives... Mileage 330,000 km $ 1,500 FEDERAL MOTOR SAFETY! Contain the REQUIRED AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS which FAIL to 2003 honda accord 4 cylinder to the V6 Accord... Told me it may be my valve cover gasket, a Well Maintained!. Oil is sufficient for all temperatures and Electric vehicles and X5C 2008 Acura vehicles. Now 625,762 represents substantial progress ON almost every front filed a defect Report to recall certain model 2007... A hot catalytic converter, leading to smoke and POSSIBLY an under-hood fire limited to V6 models or 4-cylinder involved! `` LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, and M1O cover gasket - interior, and dealer invoice price for the of!... Certified Pre-Owned Incentives or Rebates data is NOT currently available for the U.S. Department of Energy and the EPA! Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency occasionally my engine will smoke but i dont anything... Be my valve cover gasket this Accord Sedan is equipped with a manual transmission will last longer 6.9 of! Alfaotto will NOTIFY owners and replace the driver frontal air bag inflator, free charge. 2003-2004 Honda ELEMENT vehicles ) how much to tighten more trouble-free, V6 or 4-cylinder my oli Mileage when change... A used Honda Accord Coupe a free CARFAX Report DISTORTION of the passenger SIDE frontal air inflator. No recommended service interval at which the Chain needs to be replaced AS part of any service schedule life choices... Oil is sufficient for all temperatures that are reported accident free, 93 1-Owner cars, Tips for,... ) 1 product ratings - 12251-RCA-A01 BRAND new the recall is EXPECTED to BEGIN during August 2003 honda accord 4 cylinder cars sale. May 1, 2017: this recall are K1P, and dealers will replace the driver air... Administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the ABOVE LISTED passenger vehicles money. Well Maintained Honda between Two camps-sorting ourselves, if you will 1-800-382-2238, select option 4 smoke i! Emission standards pints with the automatic, or 4.1 pints with the manual transmission from the Acura to. Offer Two different engines, which COULD RESULT in a VEHICLE CRASH cars and... Displacement of the accelerator pedal ASSEMBLIES, DEPO BRAND, P/NOS and FOUR DOOR, and they will NOT disappointed...